Bang/Not Bang Percentages

Casanova Newhouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey Friends:
Any of you ever posted up in a high-traffic area and tracked the bangability of the women passing by? I did this with a friend one evening outside of NYU on a lovely spring evening. We even kept score: of the first 100 women passing by, 28 passed my "would bang" threshold. My friend was a little pickier, only 21 for him. We were going to exclude women obviously over the age of 60 or appearing under the age of consent, but we weren't checking IDs.

It was interesting for me. I felt like I was being very picky, and could afford to be. But my friend, a little younger and better-looking, found even fewer women that gave him a rise. It took probably less than 45 minutes for 100 women to pass by. And there were quite a few that fell outside the Venn diagram; I had quite a few that he didn't find attractive, and likewise.

This, of course, was prime territory. NYU is well-regarded for co-ed hotness, and it was one of those magical spring Manhattan evenings when the women come out to play. We were both in relationships, otherwise we could have cleaned up. In fact, visiting the Guggenheim earlier, several attractive, including one very attractive, women were blatantly eye-flirting with us. The hottest one was interested in me! I was very flattered, having been used to my friend getting most of the attention. It helps to be tall with a sly smile that signals mischief. Girls love naughty boys.

My office overlooks an area with three yoga studios and two coffee shops. The percentage remains about the same; around one-fifth to one-quarter that I'd get with given the chance. Again, that's not a representative sample of women. I figure in the population as a whole, it's probably less than 15 percent that meet the threshold.

Anyone else? About what percentage of women would you find attractive enough to want to lay down the wood?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I have never done any sort of “scientific” approach but if we’re not filtering by age, I’m surprised I would be interested in banging any more than 10%.

That being said, I’ve been guilty of discarding some girls too fast and then have them “grow” on me once they signal sexual availability 😉

Casanova Newhouse

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's true @ulrich ... some girls leave me completely unaffected until a switch goes off. Maybe it's just them deciding they've got me in their sights. Few things make a girl sexier than finding me sexy.

>