Armenian/Ukrainian Female Advice!!

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
So Day Gaming today I picked off this Armenian/Ukrainian young Female who is a dancing coach at the Church Skool next to where our TV show is Filming.

I opened by asking her about how she, Armenians and Ukrainians are different than the Eastern European girls I've had experience with (Romanian, Lithuanian.) It turned into an Instadate where we walked a couple of blocks to a Starbucks, where she actually bough me a coffee. She said she came to Southern California a year ago with her mom, who she lives with, to escape the war... She talked about how most of her friends are Male Armenians who are married, and that she doesn't really date out of her culture. Then she said if she were to date someone, they'd have to be someone who she'd bring home to her mother, etcetera...

When we got back to the Church Skool, I said - hey I owe you a coffee, let's set something up. And she said No. BUT her older Armenian Female Boss was there and she jumped in and interrupted and said - YES, you should have him take you to coffee. Then the girl got really nervous and confused when I went to do the "man-to-woman" handshake. The Boss said to come by tomorrow, cuz our show will still be filming across the parking lot, and say hi to her again.

I crossed paths with she and her Armenian Female Boss, and younger co-worker a couple times again in passing, and confirmed they were coming back tomorrow.

BUT - How do I propose hanging out to her again when she initially said No?
What about this - I only hang out with my Culture Guys excuse/statement?
What's the deal with she buying ME a coffee if she then says No.
How do I best Push a one on one meetup with her given what I got above...

Interested to hear the groups thoughts!
- Adam C

AdamC

Space Monkey
space monkey
I caught up with she and her two older coworkers. I acknowledged the whole group then asked to steal her for a moment.
Her older coworkers insisted she take a mini walk with me.

I proposed we visit this hidden state park near Beverly Hills, and take a drive along Mulholland.
She said yeah, and we exchanged info.

And then I sent her a ice breaker text...

>