Another newbie

zappbrannigan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi all,

I've been looking for a community for support in my adventure to learn at least some game. I'm 34 years old, and after many years of never having any women (literally, I had absolutely zero clue) I decided it's enough. I moved out of my parents' place, started to practice martial arts, do meditation (still struggling to make the time for it) and learn game. I've purchased several game-related products. I have decided to practice day game mostly. It fits my life style best. I'm somewhat introverted and really need my sleep so night game is not really my thing.

So far, I noticed women are starting to notice me, especially when I have a smile plastered on my face. Just the other day a hot girl looked at me from a distance while waiting for a traffic light, and as we passed each other on our bikes, she even waved at me (too bad I didn't think quickly and turned around my bike to talk to her).

Last summer, I've started doing cold approaches in town about a year ago (in winter time I did not) and even had my first instant date just today! I really would love to learn this stuff and get rid of this problem of not having women in my life once and for all!

Respect,
Zapp

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Based on what you told us you seem to be on the right track (although don't knock night game until you try it.)

Best advise for you as of right now is, keep approaching, Write down Field Reports so we can help you with a few insight, look up a ton of articles, and make post like this if you get stuck somewhere with women (or don't know what to do)

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice job man! Great start, and I wish you the best! Be sure to keep a journal and post often and you'll get a ton of help!

>