FR 
Another day in the field (day game)

alexlaguma

Rookie
Rookie
So a couple weeks back I posted my first field report from going out and doing day game in London. I had a decent first two days, got a few numbers, and felt good social momentum. Then work got in the way, and I had a stag do abroad, so I haven't really been able to get in the field much.

Fortunately this weekend I've got pretty much all free, so i'm planning to do 15 approaches (5 a day) to build the positive social momentum. And then hopefully carry that into the week at work. I really want to start trying to do 1 or 2 approaches at my lunch break at work if possible.

So today - I wanted to get my five approaches in and I succeeded, but I feel the day could have been a bit better.

I started by going to a parkrun. I love my running, and the one near me is FULL of hot women. I got there early, and noticed a girl who was super hot and on her own. But I kinda felt a bit awkward approaching at the time, I don't know why. The run was beginning so I decided to just focus on that. I smashed my run, got a really quick time, and then finished and got my phone out. I saw her finish (didn't expect to see her) so now I thought I've got to approach. I had endorphins running through me from the run. I walked over, smiled and said "how did that go?" and she said "what, you mean the run?" and I was like "yeh I'm only messing I just thought you were hot so wanted to say hello" and she smiled and loved it. I number closed and got out of there. She was super hot so i'm happy with that one.

Approach #2 - I kind of tried the same thing, like 5 mins later, but it the girl was walking past me in almost like a bottleneck part of the park. She smiled, laughed but didn't stop and just carried on walking.

Approach #3 - I'm walking down the street and see this really hot blonde walking towards me. I'm thinking I've gotta approach here. I delivered probably the worst approach of my life lol. As I reached out my hand to stop her I accidentally spilled my coffee all over my hand. She stopped and asked if I was alright. I kind of froze a bit, and to make it worse there was some manual workers drilling right next to us, so she couldn't hear what I was saying. Eventually I managed to deliver my standard direct line, and she was flattered but was just like I've got a bf and walked off. I found the whole thing quite funny tbh.

Approach #4 - I came out of the tube station, saw a girl getting off at the same time and decided i was gunna approach. Came up beside her and said "excuse me, do you know where zara is?" and she was like "oh yeh its just up ..." and I interupted her and said "nah i'm only joking i know where it is, i just thought you were hot and wanted to say hello" she laughed and kind of rolled her eyes, i said are you single, she said no sorry and carried on walking away. It didn't work but I actually think I delivered it pretty smoothly, it would have worked well if the girl was a bit more open

Approach #5 - waited for a girl to came out of a coffee shop, reached out to stop her and she literally just gave the hand and said sorry I'm too busy and carried on walking LOL.

Positives about the day -

- I did my approaches. Always good to get the numbers in
- I had some success, got one number
- I have found a great spot to do approaches. the second spot I went to had so many girls it was unreal

Negatives -

I pussied out on a few approaches, particularly in the latter half of the day after approach 5. I could've continued and done a few more, but I got it in my head that I was under-dressed for where I was, and I was starting to feel tired.
I messed up the delivery a couple of times, oh well

Areas for improvement -
I need to remember to smile and have a laugh with it.

Anyway - if I do 5 more the next few days I'm sure I'll end up with a few numbers. Just need to start converting these to dates. From my last outing I got 3 numbers, and because I was away last weekend I struggled to convert any of them into dates. I need to reopen the convo's with 2 of them now ... hopefully that will work

>