Advice on rape play

matheth

Space Monkey
space monkey
So ive been with this chick for a couple of years now and shes always been pretty submissive. Eventually she confessed to having a rape fantasy and we did it once. She suggested we do it again since valentine's day is coming closer.

My general question is about tips or advices on how to do this with her so that we can both enjoy ourselves. I already like choking, spanking and generally being very dominant but there are a couple of things i still havent quite gotten about this type of fantasy.

How should i tie her up?
Do you just wait for her to get tired and then start fucking or fuck amidst all the trouble?
Any resources, guides, inspiration for this?

In case anybody thinks this is too much or im making shit up ill link to a clinical study done on undergraduate females which found that at least 62% have had a rape fantasy:

Michael Chief

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The two of you should agree on a safe word, which is a word either of you can say to let the other person know that you need to stop, since saying the words "no" and "stop" won't actually mean that in such role plays.

Check out this book: https://www.amazon.com/New-Topping-Book-Dossie-Easton/dp/1890159360
Audiobook: https://www.audible.com/pd/The-New-Topping-Book-Audiobook/B01B6JGTBM

I have not read the complementing book to that, The New Bottoming Book, but your partner may want to read that one in order to be a good little sub.

Last edited:

BIGGUS DICKUS: PUSSY MAN

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So ive been with this chick for a couple of years now and shes always been pretty submissive. Eventually she confessed to having a rape fantasy and we did it once. She suggested we do it again since valentine's day is coming closer.

My general question is about tips or advices on how to do this with her so that we can both enjoy ourselves. I already like choking, spanking and generally being very dominant but there are a couple of things i still havent quite gotten about this type of fantasy.

How should i tie her up?
Do you just wait for her to get tired and then start fucking or fuck amidst all the trouble?
Any resources, guides, inspiration for this?

In case anybody thinks this is too much or im making shit up ill link to a clinical study done on undergraduate females which found that at least 62% have had a rape fantasy:

Damn I should show this study to my woman’s psych professor, she would lose her shit lol.

>