60 Years Of Challenge Eye-Opening ASD post: "It's not me it's ASD"

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm always thrilled when i discover something i experience in the field inside a material.

Especially when it's something that left me wondering what happened. ASD as you probably know is when a girl resists sexual approaches or advances so she's not perceived as "easy" or "slut" It's a very fascinating concept to me

Since discovering GC and @Teevster articles, busting ASD has been much easier for me. In fact i discovered from reading Teevster article about some girls that are sexually liberated but might still have Asd. That is, they communicate that sex isn't a big deal but still have Asd due to the fact that they know how men see "sluts"

The usual lines you here in Asd are: "I am not that kind of girl" or "Im not easy/loose"

However, there are two scenarios i experienced last year i never suspected could be asd. I ended up laying the girls weeks later that's why i didn't post about them. But those two experiences left me wondering what happened there

Until i read 60 YOC material and found out those were signs of Asd. I'm not sure how though but i do believe it because my style of game is usually sexually aggressive and im still working on my comfort/connection building.

Anyways, these are the two signs 60 YOC mentioned(he didn't explain them or how/why they're linked to Asd)

- "It tickles" This happened with a girl i was making out with. As my hand & lips made my way through her body... she would pause me for a bit and say "it's tickling me"

My intuition tells me something is wrong somewhere. This isn't the reaction im supposed to get. I would take a step back.... arouse her for a bit but along the way she'll mention it being ticklish again before putting the breaks.

Now when i make out or get a blow job or finger a girl without sex on the first day... im usually chill about it. Over the next few days, i amp up the comfort & connection with her via text & calls. Im more laid back and less pushy. Then once i feel she's invested more a bit, i invite her over again. Of course sometimes they make comments of me wanting to "finally have my way"

My reply is usually to tell them i dont have those expectations and we'll do what we're both comfortable with. As a result of the comfort & connection built, it works.

However, I'm still wondering how her ASD manifests with "It tickles" I was very surprised when i saw that on the list of "end game stuff" 60 YOC mentioned as a symptom of Asd

- the second one is: "She pretends to be asleep"
In this scenario, i was vibing with a girl then she lies down and closes her eyes.

In my mind i thought she's just imagining stuff. Because i ran some material/patterns on her that involved her imagining stories/experiences. So i kissed her when her eyes were closed then made my way to her neck and finally... i unbottened her shirt and went to her nipples

She then opened her eyes and said "i didn't even know you've gotten there" Like implying she was sleeping and didn't how i kissed her up to that point. Now, it wasn't up to two minutes from when she closed her eyes to that point so I knew she was lying

She was pretending to fall asleep. Going further she tells me she feels sleepy and closes her eyes again. At this point, i don't bother again. I let her do anything. 5 mins later she's up and wants to go home. No biggie.. we rescheduled again days later. Still the whole experience was confusing to me

Prior to reading his article, i felt both cases was due to a combination of sexual comfort & Arousal issue.

But he mentions it as an ASD issue. He didn't expand on why/how but he recommends Arousal as good fix for Asd.

So my question is ... what's the link between her feeling ticklish Plus her pretending to be asleep AND ASD?

Like how does ASD manifest as these two things

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tickle thing is mental gymnastics.... The falling asleep I have experienced but is not asd, is some weird plausible deniability, I just do pyco...

Bo Diddley

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm always thrilled when i discover something i experience in the field inside a material.

Especially when it's something that left me wondering what happened. ASD as you probably know is when a girl resists sexual approaches or advances so she's not perceived as "easy" or "slut" It's a very fascinating concept to me

Since discovering GC and @Teevster articles, busting ASD has been much easier for me. In fact i discovered from reading Teevster article about some girls that are sexually liberated but might still have Asd. That is, they communicate that sex isn't a big deal but still have Asd due to the fact that they know how men see "sluts"

The usual lines you here in Asd are: "I am not that kind of girl" or "Im not easy/loose"

However, there are two scenarios i experienced last year i never suspected could be asd. I ended up laying the girls weeks later that's why i didn't post about them. But those two experiences left me wondering what happened there

Until i read 60 YOC material and found out those were signs of Asd. I'm not sure how though but i do believe it because my style of game is usually sexually aggressive and im still working on my comfort/connection building.

Anyways, these are the two signs 60 YOC mentioned(he didn't explain them or how/why they're linked to Asd)

- "It tickles" This happened with a girl i was making out with. As my hand & lips made my way through her body... she would pause me for a bit and say "it's tickling me"

My intuition tells me something is wrong somewhere. This isn't the reaction im supposed to get. I would take a step back.... arouse her for a bit but along the way she'll mention it being ticklish again before putting the breaks.

Now when i make out or get a blow job or finger a girl without sex on the first day... im usually chill about it. Over the next few days, i amp up the comfort & connection with her via text & calls. Im more laid back and less pushy. Then once i feel she's invested more a bit, i invite her over again. Of course sometimes they make comments of me wanting to "finally have my way"

My reply is usually to tell them i dont have those expectations and we'll do what we're both comfortable with. As a result of the comfort & connection built, it works.

However, I'm still wondering how her ASD manifests with "It tickles" I was very surprised when i saw that on the list of "end game stuff" 60 YOC mentioned as a symptom of Asd

- the second one is: "She pretends to be asleep"
In this scenario, i was vibing with a girl then she lies down and closes her eyes.

In my mind i thought she's just imagining stuff. Because i ran some material/patterns on her that involved her imagining stories/experiences. So i kissed her when her eyes were closed then made my way to her neck and finally... i unbottened her shirt and went to her nipples

She then opened her eyes and said "i didn't even know you've gotten there" Like implying she was sleeping and didn't how i kissed her up to that point. Now, it wasn't up to two minutes from when she closed her eyes to that point so I knew she was lying

She was pretending to fall asleep. Going further she tells me she feels sleepy and closes her eyes again. At this point, i don't bother again. I let her do anything. 5 mins later she's up and wants to go home. No biggie.. we rescheduled again days later. Still the whole experience was confusing to me

Prior to reading his article, i felt both cases was due to a combination of sexual comfort & Arousal issue.

But he mentions it as an ASD issue. He didn't expand on why/how but he recommends Arousal as good fix for Asd.

So my question is ... what's the link between her feeling ticklish Plus her pretending to be asleep AND ASD?

Like how does ASD manifest as these two things
When you're chiseling a piece of stone, do the cracks appear the same way every time?

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
When you're chiseling a piece of stone, do the cracks appear the same way every time?
Damn Yoda! lmao
Cool analogy, just not sure most people here have experience with stonework like that

Also, what are the "cracks" is very vague... Is are they ASD signs/reactions? Are they just signs of discomfort? Of not enough stimuli? Is it them just messing with you? Could be anything tbh

PaulieFlyn10

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Damn Yoda! lmao
Cool analogy, just not sure most people here have experience with stonework like that

Also, what are the "cracks" is very vague... Is are they ASD signs/reactions? Are they just signs of discomfort? Of not enough stimuli? Is it them just messing with you? Could be anything tbh
Well it could be a sign of sexual discomfort which could be linked to ASD.

About the stimuli, probably true. And that's where my mind is headed to... not enough arousal

I dont think it's the messing with you aspect

>