LR 
1st day game lay

arman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Saturday 27 April

I go to echo beach in canggu to do some day game since I have now gotten some wheels to use from @Bacchus so it was time to practice it.

I park my motorbike and go to a sunset area where lots of people are gathering to look at the sunset.. I see a girl sitting all alone in stairs and in a phone call.. She looks at me multiple times, and then I climb down the stairs so she can see me better, when I look back at her she has stopped the phone call and she was looking at me.. I walk to her and start talking, I opened with "You look like your having the best time ever"(thanks @TomInHo for that opener) after that we chitchat for a bit about the view and logistics, traveling and such.. she also told me that shes waiting for her friend.. after some chatter I say the following
Have you ever noticed how people come to Bali to take a break from the world?
  • I mean that we want to get away from those ugly people back home who don't help us relax
  • Has anyone ever told you how relaxing it can be to connect when you're travelling in a new place?

Thanks to @Bacchus for this
And we continue to talk, the vibe was great.. but unfortunately her friend comes and interrupts completely to such a degree that I could no longer ask for her instagram.. and they both leave and she tells me it was nice talking blah blah and she leaves..

But im not giving up.. I keep standing in the area looking for my next hunt, and to my surprise a fucking hot tanned chick hb8 walks by me, we smile at each other, I dont say anything, but after few seconds I look back and I see her walking extremely slowly to the stairs so she could see the sunset.. then she takes a photo of her self, and now I thought its time!

I walk to her and ask her if she needs help taking that photo.. she replies no no worries with a smile. I reply ill take it from your phone of course haha.. and she replies once again haha no its okay.. Then I ask her where shes from, and she says france, and I reply oh nice where in france? Paris? and she replies yeah, and I tell her nice I have been there too, she replies nice where u from? and a small chitchat back and fourth, and I ask her if shes into chill or loud venues.. she replies chill then I say, well I know this place called the lawn we could go to sometimes if she wants, its my favorite and she replies yeah sure, and I said great do you wanna go now I have a motorbike its not that far from here.. she replies yeah sure lets go..

So we drive there, but I take her to an other place first, I realized that I should keep the best places for the end, such as 2nd and 3rd locations since its better suited for seduction oriented topics. So we go to the sand bar, and chill, we order some mocktails since she doesnt drink alcohol, im not sexualizing or anything, I wasnt using any wheels except for the bacchus light gambit
Have you ever noticed how people come to Bali to take a break from the world?
  • I mean that we want to get away from those ugly people back home who don't help us relax
  • Has anyone ever told you how relaxing it can be to connect when you're travelling in a new place?

Thanks to @Bacchus for this

After that we go to the lawn beach club and we sit on the bed which is extremely comfortable and nice.. the vibe is amazing.. this is the place where u get a chance to get the girl aroused to take her home.. But after some chatter with her, I couldnt even imagine to ask her sexual questions or dating questions or anything related to that... the whole conversation was pure "friend zone" mode.. we just talk about how our daily life is, what job we do, how our schedules look like, etc etc.. just basic talk nothing sexual or dating oriented I got to the conclusion that I shouldnt even try to run any gambits, or sexualize or anything.. in my head I was thinking that I should wait with that for the 2nd date..... After a bit I tell her to come closer, and to my surprise she put her legs on mines... and I quickly tell her ur more tanned than me to make it look like im not surprised or anything that she just put her legs on mine.. I also put my hands around her shoulder and after a bit I started massaging her arm.. theres a lot of silence during the encounter.. I also tell her she have silk smooth skin and touch her skin (thanks to @Dimension for that).. after touching her legs I tried to move my hand away from her legs, and realized that her hand was waiting for me, so I hold hand with her.. the escalation was on point.. but still no sex talk or anything... so we were there, escalating hard on each other.. but she never looks me in the eyes when we talk, and I didnt try to kiss her or anything..... I was still thinking in my head that this girl requires a 2nd date. I was literally confirming that theory in my head... BUT THEN

"im tired" she says....
I dont reply because im thinking about the response @Bacchus told me to say when girls tells me that on a date...
And I cant remember it, so I just reply oh your tired? she replies yes.. I look at my phone to find the sentence @Bacchus told me.. and I find it and I try to say it, but it comes off completely wrong, but the girl accepts it anyway lol.... so we head off to my place..

We arrive to my place, I park my motorbike and tell her I live on the 1st floor right there and point at it.. then we go there, on the way I tell her to take off her shoes. We enter my room I tell her welcome, feel like home.. do you like my room? etc etc etc.. im completely distant from her for like 15 minutes total.. then I finally sit next to her on the coach, and im still neutral, but this time I see her look at me in the eyes for the first time finally.... so I try to go for the kiss but I get rejected, I try again after 3min and we make out 4 times, and I stop it (gotta make her crave for more), I bring my massage gun and massage her a bit with it and tell her to give me massage, which she does.. after I tell her I can give her too but she refused.. so then I suggested us watching a movie.. she agreed on it.. I told her wait a bit I just need one more cigarette... I go to the balcony and smoke it,
when I come back

She: I need to go my friend needs me
Me: Oh right now?
She: Yes
Me: Oh okay sure, it was fun

And then we hug, and I tell her "you smell good what perfume is that?" while im kissing and licking her neck
I realized that she liking it, so I keep kissing her and licking her, and we make out also.. then I lift her up and throw her on the bed, you know the rest of the story

This was my first ever lay report from day game.. I found the girl at around 18:00 clock, and we had sex 22:00.. 4 hours total time from start to end and shes a hb 8

thanks for reading, remember to join the seduction discord server https://disboard.org/server/join/1211378799686713434

d0ntc4r3

Space Monkey
space monkey
Impressive time! What's the line Bacchus gave you to say when she says "I'm tired" btw?

>