LR+ 
11 girls, in one month....

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
It's been a while since I posted but here is my hot streak, most of them are from night game, and 3 from online

I got to say I was doing it to DO IT! not because I was super driven to fucking endlessly.

1st
during my 2nd outing with my new wing, lack of communication I told him to wing with the friend I wanted to

I saw 3 groups at a table i went up, "How are you doing" somewhere along those lines.

"I like (this race) boys, turned around and shook her ass at my hip, that turned me on. then played a bit hard to get, I reapproached about 15 minutes later then got her sister open to me escalating on her. then after my reapproach I went for the kiss

Solving the logistical issue of fucking her in or near the club!

This lay was an example of having girls get you more girls, they aren't madonnas....

when we were looking for logistics we ran into a group of early 30s girls one of them was so super hyper one of them grabbed me by the hand trying to get me hooked in more I was more concentrating on looking places to fuck.

we go outside of the club across the street I find a restaurant not so busy operation, in the front door was a girl cashier. I buy a soda, say I have to use the bathroom. later in like 1 minute, my girl managed to talk herself into the bathroom, unisex bathrooms are the best.

After I closed in the bathroom inside the restaurant, I went back into the club to see the group again.

one of the girls was like "Hey I'm next!" .....lol

got the number, but things didn't work out with her I was just not that interested in the whole date crap

in this one, I invited her out... she bought a friend with her because she needed a winggirl. long story short, she left the club on the date because she saw me probably approach another girl when she transitioning to the bathroom LOL

2nd-3rd girl

approach 2 girls and fuck both of them

one of them was pretty receptive at the beginning but when I left for the bathroom I came back she was cold and didn't have that high level of interest anymore, I got the contact info and carried on. she said "Let's meet tomorrow", usually I don't get numbers but this time it worked.

I approach one girl who was quite pretty, definitively above average, 8.5 She was a bit drunk, she pulled me to come to her table and her friend grabbed me by the jaw and shook it, "Good".... did a face check for the friend as she didn't have eyes, luckily I had a wing with me. she was pretty drunk and we were saying bullshit to each other because I was tipsy too. she was very hooked she left her purse with me while she went to the bathroom, I knew from here I just need to push forward. all 4 of us started to walk back, around the time when the club was closing. when my friend helped to isolate to 7 11 downstairs, the friend called an Uber and left..... escalation was hilarious because she wanted it, I was fingering her, she dodged half of my attempts, and she wanted the rough escalation where I was manhandling her with both arms behind her back. not advice if you are not sure about the situation, but this girl was wanting me. I fucked her 3 times, she initiated and stroked my dick and I started to fuck her in front of Wing, but he said he didn't see, cause of a glare on the window, glass sliding door no curtains. he truly was a good wing, even offered me his bed for us to sleep.

THIS GIRL, I met up 3 more times afterward, 2 for sex another time another 1 we ate Japanese food, and before we departed, no sex.

the next day, I texted the girl I got a contact from I invited her over and just started escalating I didn't feel the drive to fuck her again, she wasn't all that.

4th AV/stripper actress and dancer

I was happier about my wing being able to fuck an av actress than my close, actually, the same level of happiness since she was quite adorable, use kino on me initiated a lot of physical touches, when I was talking with her. when I felt her hand I felt I needed to get this girl back to my place.

I BUY THE TEQUILA SHOTS (in regards to my video)

I make sure that compliance is high enough that I can do it. which I decided to buy when she closed up space and put her hand on my lower back, I felt like I was getting gamed a bit LOL

I buy an XL premium taxi for our pull, a total of 4 people. making sure to have enough room to be separated, so you could touch them in the fanciest places.

5th
Wing fucks up from being introduced by another wing, losing a girl he got introduced to, and too much physical escalation at the beginning she runs to me. I don't even know if she knew we were together at first.

I tried to take her back to my wing because I had a "talk" about him being jealous and not productive with wingmanship he was a bit hesitant to be more or overly aggressive with my set since she rejected him in an obvious manner. she didn't like him I just took her to the bathroom starting to build social frame and going from there.

she text on her phone inside of the loud club

"I just want to leave this place"

I took it as a cue to get her back to my house, thinking that it would be an easy lay. enough social frame to get locked in solid but she wasn't ready to fuck. I text my wing. we went to the SHITTY after-hours street where morons love to go and you see foreigners being a retard there, my wing went and I just took the girl with me, providing some pre-selection.

I didn't even fuck her yet, my wing thinks that I did. She held on to both our arms being in the middle when we walked. hahahaha. I didn't care if she liked my wing more, I'd give "this" wing a girl if I could, I have done so before, is on him to close. I recently gave him a nickname called, "fingercloser" hahahahahah. Anyway, we look around and witness this disgusting place I hate coming to, every minute just gets me more mad. the girl wanted to come, but she regrets it too, I'm pissed cause I tried to tool some guy, and didn't go too well. after maybe 20 minutes I pulled her back to my pad and tried to escalate didn't work, I just completely stopped and decided to go to sleep. After about 5 minutes later she again started the conversation and I knew she wanted to fuck. and then closed.

I always wanted to fuck a girl with braces and have them suck my dick and I accomplished this :)

6th was a ditch effort with a fatty

losing a mix of English/Asian with bitchy face, so sexy, I tried to pull this bitch too fast and I lost it, I did have compliance but it wasn't high enough. She went inside a weed store talked some shit, and I just ejected from her. SHE STILL FOLLOWED ME for a bit after, WHAT THE FUCK... moron. I'm just salty. when I was waiting for my taxi I see this thick girl who asked for a cigarette within my range I see 2 other hippos looking ass hoes with black dudes,

"perfect, they are already locked in"

me: "Let's go to my place"
girl: "ok"

closed within 15 minutes of arriving, slept for 2 hours, and politely asked her to leave

7th online

she met with me at a mall, she was late, and I gave her a bit of shit. I could tell she was a bit nervous, she was my type but a little bit old.

she matched with me after a couple of messages, she was pretty aggressive in chasing me down, and even called me. From there I managed a date to meet without much expectation. I set a time to meet with Wings and took her with me to have some food after our initial alone time at the coffee where we initially met. I went for a hug and she was quite pretty for her age, with white pale skin, which I liked.

I liked the frame, where she was a bit nervous and shy, cause I was her type she, later on, told me that I preyed on her a bit just teasing lightly and becoming aggressive. After we finished dinner, departing from my wings, I started to kino hard on her. I got a boner when we were walking and I pushed it up behind her ass. She was helping me hide it while we were looking for a taxi back to my place. Yeah obviously at this point she was turned on. She also took me, I was her type.

paying and social proof buying dinner for everyone, no problem.

we fucked on 2 separate occasions, she had this lingering energy, always wanting to stay longer... I didn't like that or maybe cause she wasn't young.

8th when you are done with my friend you could come fuck me too

9th

stop her before she gets away!!

she was getting a ride to go away, and she stared at me, i reacted FAST, and she told the driver to stop, i got the contact then she messaged me. I of course tipped the driver too.

"would you let me come over?"

"where are you now?"

I sent her the address*

" come now"

":)"

This one I REALLY like too, the moan from her sex was just so sexy, she was having her period I cum inside her twice... She started asking if I was together with anyone. After lunch, when we got back to the house I tried to go for a fuck the 4th time, but she kept running away hahahahaah, I wrestled her down a couple of times but still, she wouldn't let me hit it LOL

10th

one fatty

I told her "I don't like fat girls"

she: I'm not fat... now I'm scared to come over"

*she comes anyway being "fat" and wearing a mask*

took her upstairs, fucked her, and kicked her out. She tried to stay over without an invitation.... what the fuck....

12th a bit older, my type has good matching zodiac signs

We met at my place, I Facetimeed her after she saw my face I could tell she was interested in meeting up and vocally I know I was able to arouse her. we initially went to eat and after drinking a bit of alcohol at the restaurant, she started getting horny, when we were outside of 7-11 I was kino-ing her and pushing my boner on her ass.

out of the blue"Do you have condoms?"

had sex about 3 times. afterward, I felt completely drained...

I used my social/ sexual values, I was getting complimented on my particular look which is more prized, I had an obvious advantage over my wings, hooks were more solid, and I used my 2nd language in some incidents to get me better hooks and compared to my wings who only spoke English or their 2nd language wasn't apart of their language

Last edited:

Karea Ricardus D.

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Fuckin A! Love the honesty. What a marathon.

Did you track how many sets you opened to do the 11 lays?

Just skimmed so far cause I gotta check out of my airbnb in a minute, but I think 9 attractive girls and 2 fatties?

What would you rate the other 9, on your personal subjective scale?

I'm gonna read the whole thing later, it's so good to see the hard core side of the community is still alive.

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
Fuckin A! Love the honesty. What a marathon.

Did you track how many sets you opened to do the 11 lays?

Just skimmed so far cause I gotta check out of my airbnb in a minute, but I think 9 attractive girls and 2 fatties?

What would you rate the other 9, on your personal subjective scale?

I'm gonna read the whole thing later, it's so good to see the hard core side of the community is still alive.
IRL on 1 outing i average about 1-10 approaches, give or take, sometime just fucking around with my wing.

a bell curve distribution in quality from lowest 5.5-8.25 ish 2 fatties and two 8s the rest were like somewhere in the middle

still people out here wanting to carry the community ;)

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
8th when you are done with my friend you could come fuck me too
8th "Her friend fuck my wing, my other wing fuck her and now I'm fucking her"

"let's call her Apple, her friend Pear"

This one was quite the interesting lay. social circle type of shit. my wing approached her and her friend, and in a pretty fast escalation, her friend agreed to go home with my wing. Then this friend was hooked into the set with my other wing while me and my other wing was dealing with a group of 6. I called an XL premium and apple and the wing was sitting in the trunk, totally illegal, hahahah.
they were getting hooked during the drive to another party street. after we got out of the taxi. I chatted her up speaking in my language and she was pretty receptive, I could tell that there was an attraction. but of course, I'm not going to take a girl from my wing. before departing, I sensed the right level of attraction i told

"After you're done with him, you could fuck me too"

2weeks later, I found out that Apple told her friend Pear, that she thought I was "cute/handsome" or whatever... my wing told me, but I had no way of contacting her. I didn't have the contact.

while I scrolling through my dating application, I saw APPLE, in the bio was Instagram. I message her. She was super receptive and responded

apple: "I want to be with you"

me: "come over"

After 10 minutes of arriving, being inside of her*

apple: "your gOiNng to BrEak my PuSsy?!" (dirtyy talk)

my wing was totally fine with it, I talked to him about it. We like to "share toys" with each other

Last edited:
>