1 video to fix *ALL* red pill BS... From RSD of all places

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This isn't even me trolling or being click bait either

One of the best videos to come out of the pick up community in my humble opinion was from Tyler RSD (LOL) who has his faults but I'll give credit where it's due.

It was released in 2015 and the kind of video I listen to while working out, cleaning my place etc to reset and be level headed.

Been struggling to find it because like a lot of the gold info from back in the day it was taken down. Found it with some investigation work...

It's well balanced and talks about the challenges of men and woman in a nuanced, accepting and solution focused way.

It's 1 hour but worth it...

Be An "Entity" With "Structural Integrity" - Principles, Purpose, Positivity, Personal Boundaries!​

web.archive.org/web/20150129172156/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpIGQ9ZWFw

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I learned the most from Tyler over every other coach. He's one of my heroes tbh. I don't give a shit if other people don't like him. Fuck them. He's a world class teacher and deserves all his success.

samuraijack

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For general outlook, attitude, and perspective on things, Owen has had some of the best content out there. I have a hard drive with all owens vids 😅

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tyler was always good more for reference feedback theory, no too practical but good for guys to understand the why of social dynamics one of the best... The how to practical and confusing theory at times the problem I am super super interested if dww or samurai can get the crawling out of neediness when first dating, that was some of his best work... I need to get that if you guys can pm it link or/and his 3 hour post break up with julien

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tyler was always good more for reference feedback theory, no too practical but good for guys to understand the why of social dynamics one of the best... The how to practical and confusing theory at times the problem I am super super interested if dww or samurai can get the crawling out of neediness when first dating, that was some of his best work... I need to get that if you guys can pm it link or/and his 3 hour post break up with julien

If you DM me the original Youtube links (even if it's been deleted) I'll see what I can do

samuraijack

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Skills dont see one titled crawling out of neediness. You have the title of the julien vid?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Skills dont see one titled crawling out of neediness. You have the title of the julien vid?
no is tyler about 2 1/2 post break up in his relationship video he had julien in it, was not julien video..... crawling out of neediness when first dating is the tile of the other (deleted video)

>