Too little too late?

Doncorleone

Space Monkey
space monkey
There's a girl I met about a year and a half ago when I transferred colleges and was hanging out with some old friends at the new college. I introduced myself and she put her contact in my phone, with a ton of smiley faces and a really cute picture of herself. At that time I was way too shallow to even pick up on the fact she's interested or playing around with me. We have chatted a little since and remained acquaintances, and she's been in one of my classes but we kept conversation light. We have found out we have quite a few things in common. She is one of those girls that is beautiful, smart, knows how to have fun and be sociable, but yet is highly responsible when she needs to be. Because of her looks several guys chase her around trying to get her attention but she isn't impressed by most. I have seen her by coincidence at some events we both have been volunteering at in the past month. Both times she has actually seen me before I her, and has introduced me to her girlfriend (who is dating another guy) and made small talk and has been interested in me. My question is...has the attraction expired and I missed my chance, and number two, if not, how do I approach a girl of that caliber? One who is single because she has high expectations for a guy to date and doesn't want just some bad boy or nice guy?

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Treat her like any other girl. You're subtlely putting her on pedestal if you haven't noticed. I can't tell you how many times I have fucked up by thinking I need to do more "game" to get a high calibre girl, and I just end up looking try-hard like most guys.

Doncorleone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks for your input. You're right... I do elevate her which would make it harder for me.

luego

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Just up the flirt a tad. Next time you see her and she looks fine, a straight eyes-over-the-body "You're looking sexy today" will work. With friends, they're unlikely to be offended, and with someone interested, you can likely get a read. Barring a complete-drunk-kiss, you're not going to turn this around without giving her some clue that you're interested, so she's not completely caught off guard that her "good buddy" wants her naked.

Doncorleone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks Luego! I'll up my flirt and drop some hints I'm interested, like you said. I appreciate your help!

>