LR-  did not cum (LMR)

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It was a day after New Year’s – the second of the year. From the prior evening, she had called me twice and I saved her number and then messaged her at about 9m. The text went thus:
“Hey bbz, hope you’re good. When are you free this week? Let me know so that we set up to have those snacks.
-IB”
And up till 4pm, I didn’t get any reply so I called the number, it rang but she didn’t pick. In lieu of this, I sent a text to follow-up:
“Hey, didn’t hear back on time/date. The ball is in your court now. J
-IB”
After this, I relaxed on the couch and kept listening to music. The evening drew near then she called me. I picked up and she said she was just closing from work and that she would be off duty the next day. I then asked her about the text response to know if she were free later today or tomorrow. She immediately stated she was free “today” – we agreed to meet an hour later.
At 8 o’clock, after having cleaned up my room, I was now waiting to get cash from the ATM. Amidst the long queue; I hoped it would get to my turn before the machine ran out of cash as three ATMs had just done, I dropped a text to this babe thus:
“I’m a bit late. Will be there in fifteen minutes.”
Then I called and no one picked up. Shortly after, I cashed out, got some can coke and Royal Challenge. She had not replied so I dashed quickly to my house and left the things with my gate officer to keep in the fridge for me; all except the whisky – which I left in my front pocket.
When I arrived at our agreed meeting point, I surveyed the area, noticing it seemed quite the place for me with dim lighting soft music and drinks out the bar - they even threw in some food for people to grab. Still she wasn’t there.

Fast forward thirty minutes and she was calling me, letting me know that she couldn’t find the place but was well on her way. I hung up after leaving a good bit of direction info and kept talking to this new pal of the night who had been confiding in me about his taste in women and his disgust at the K23 bar. Goodness! This K23 bar was the bar I had asked her to meet me but I zipped my lips and enquired as to why. He said: “It’s a bit too open and makes me feel somehow about those who know me that may see me there.” As he said that, a coin dropped in my heart. This revelation made me re-access that my girl didn’t all the distraction that this new trendy bar had but a more sullen and quiet spot especially since she was just off from work. My pal didn’t know how much he had helped me but I made him feel welcome by listening to his story and trying to relate as much as I could. At a certain point, I gave him a brisk goodbye then once we had walked up the street a certain distance, we parted ways. Not long after, the girl showed up and now... I had a plan B up my sleeve.

She walked right across the street to me beaming with a smile and positioned herself by my side. I told her she was late and asked which area she lived at: basically we chit-chat (will expand this in a later post), a short while we were at my house and drinking. She was tipsy and I was also. She took off her clothes and I was ready for her. Last minute resistance occurred and it was a battle to scale that fence. Finally I penetrated with just the tip - pulled back after hearing her moan. Then she asked what sort of relationship we were in and where we were going, it behoves me to say that my precedence may have some chinks in its armour.

Lessons Learned:
+ Put my dick in her first before grabbing a condom. This not only secures it to her that one has penetrated; it also releases every other inhibition she may have had to go all the way.
+ Don’t trust that she would drink the alcohol so keep drinking and when you’re okay, stop. She can’t be forced and she also has to be aware of herself.
+ No foreplay at all. You are not yet lovers, she might quickly get satisfied by that and lock up shop. Save the foreplay for when you’ve been inside her once or twice, Fingering and licking is out of the question too. Jut my dick should work and my hands to keep her breasts busy.
+ Don’t let her go! Stick with it till you breach the last resistance or she screams and runs off.
+ Let her go when she is trying to. Make it like a pull-push-pull. This is a bit of a tight rope. You have to not need her and communicate by your open body language that she has the liberty to leave if she wants to.
+ Have cash for her transport back to her place in case she used her last cash to come find you.

All the best,
Skinman

Explosive Results

Space Monkey
space monkey
Re: LR did not cum.

Hi Skinman, thanks for sharing!

You've provided some good advice in your "lessons learned" but the report itself is a bit out of balance. You've included a lot of trivial details while not explaining how things progressed forward.

• How did you meet this woman?
  • After meeting up with her, what happened during the interaction? (granted you said you'd expand upon this later)
  • How did you pull her home?
  • How did she put up LMR and what did you do to overcome it?
  • Why is the title of this report "did not cum"? Did you not ejaculate and how was that significant during the sexual encounter?

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Explosive Results said:
Hi Skinman, thanks for sharing!

You've provided some good advice in your "lessons learned" but the report itself is a bit out of balance. You've included a lot of trivial details while not explaining how things progressed forward.

• How did you meet this woman?
  • After meeting up with her, what happened during the interaction? (granted you said you'd expand upon this later)
  • How did you pull her home?
  • How did she put up LMR and what did you do to overcome it?
  • Why is the title of this report "did not cum"? Did you not ejaculate and how was that significant during the sexual encounter?

Broken down the report in accordance to your questions.
This lady [girl X] works at a new restaurant that just got opened in my town. I was there twice. (A few days before Christmas & on New Year’s day). She works at the counter and we flirted both times I was there. I did not think of picking her up till our second encounter. On that day, they were all dressed in Christmas wear and I remember her saying that she wanted to know what was in my wallet.

I told her she should peek in but left it closed tight so that no one could see anything, a sly grin across my face. When she kept peeking, her work colleague giggled at our little play, then I looked at Girl X and told her she would see the contents later. In our banter, she did not bring my order and when her colleague wanted to grab it, she interjected politely and said she would still get my order. This was how i knew it was on!

After my food was served, I wanted to get the receipt but the machine was broken so they couldn’t print any. This would have screwed up the game since I was planning to write my number on the back of the receipt for her so I did something – i declared that I would not leave without my receipt, a sly grin splashed all over my face and maintaining sexy eye contact with her.

Her manager got busy and she kept her gaze on me the whole time. After about 3 minutes, they had a manual receipt drawn up and I looked back at girl X to tell her I was not yet satisfied. At this point, i thought the crew would laugh or get angry at me: but to my amazement, they faded off and let me and her be in what seemed like a bubble of silence – only a very brief moment -I wrote my number for her on a napkin got my food and left.

Later that night, I was out clubbing and I saw two missed calls on my number so I stepped out to a more quiet spot to call back, guessing it was a friend. She was just getting off work. (10:30pm) So i tell her I’m with friends but will speak with her soon.

The following day, It was a day after New Year’s – the second of the year. From the prior evening, she had called me twice and I saved her number and then messaged her at about 9m. The text went thus:
“Hey bbz, hope you’re good. When are you free this week? Let me know so that we set up to have those snacks.
-IB”

And up till 4pm, I didn’t get any reply so I called the number, it rang but she didn’t pick. In lieu of this, I sent a text to follow-up:
“Hey, didn’t hear back on time/date. The ball is in your court now. J
-IB”

After this, I relaxed on the couch and kept listening to music. The evening drew near then she called me. I picked up and she said she was just closing from work and that she would be off duty the next day. I then asked her about the text response to know if she were free later today or tomorrow. She immediately stated she was free “today” – we agreed to meet an hour later.

At 8 o’clock, after having cleaned up my room, I was now waiting to get cash from the ATM. Amidst the long queue; I hoped it would get to my turn before the machine ran out of cash as three ATMs had just done, I dropped a text to this babe thus:

“I’m a bit late. Will be there in fifteen minutes.”

Then I called and no one picked up. Shortly after, I cashed out, got some can coke and Royal Challenge. She had not replied so I dashed quickly to my house and left the things with my gate officer to keep in the fridge for me; all except the whisky – which I left in my front pocket.

When I arrived at our agreed meeting point, I surveyed the area, noticing it seemed quite the place for me with dim lighting soft music and drinks out the bar - they even threw in some food for people to grab. Still she wasn’t there.

Fast forward thirty minutes and she was calling me, letting me know that she couldn’t find the place but was well on her way. I hung up after leaving a good bit of direction info and kept talking to this new pal of the night who had been confiding in me about his taste in women and his disgust at the K23 bar. Goodness!

This K23 bar was the bar I had asked her to meet me but I zipped my lips and enquired as to why. He said: “It’s a bit too open and makes me feel somehow about those who know me that may see me there.”

As he said that, a coin dropped in my mind. This thought made me re-access that my girl didn’t need all the distraction that this new trendy bar had but a more sullen and quiet spot especially since she was just off from work.

My pal didn’t know how much he had helped me but I made him feel welcome by listening to his story and trying to relate as much as I could.
At a certain point, I gave him a brisk goodbye then once we had walked up the street a certain distance, we parted ways. Not long after, the girl showed up and now... I had a plan B up my sleeve.

2. & 3.
After meeting up with her:
Alright, she wore some skinny dark jeans and wore a bright coloured blouse. The moment she saw me, she crossed the street and came to me. I began telling her that this K23 bar had good drinks but I knew there was somewhere we could get cheap drinks and immediately began walking down the road so she could follow me. She did.

Not long after we passed by my place (since it so near the bar, i brought her straight home) and I immediately said: “hey guess what, we are actually standing in front of my place right now.” She smiled and said it was not too complex to find.

I then tapped her hand and used it to point at the junction up ahead. This was to build some touch compliance. As she teased, i teased a bit and tapped her cheeks and her eyes widened.
Then I guided us into the compound. She was beginning to ask if there were any other people in the house and I told her quite plainly that they had al travelled for the holidays save for me and the gardener.

WE walked in to the house straight to my room and I brought out drinks and placed on the table with two cups. She was not a drinker so I poured the spirits and mixed it with coke for myself and left hers without. Then she said she had too much coke in her cup so i offered to take some out but casually poured my own cup contents into hers which mixed it with the alcohol, She grinned and looked at me sexily. Then said she would not drink it.

The room was pre-arranged. Clothes on the couch and space on the bed to sit but she sat at my desk. Oops! We were talking about everything but I had to bring the topic round to sex else this would seem too platonic so I used my toes to touch hers and pulled at them a bit , asking about her favourite nail polish colour.

She then began to deep dive me about if i like girls that don’t use them as she prefers such and such colours.
I sipped on my drink; she followed my body language and sipped on hers. Then swore she wouldn’t take another sip but laughed at herself.
I began with a sex story. While telling this, I got increasingly passionate and then related it to stories of sex of my own, then sipped on my drink again, she mirrored this.

At this point I had to bring her closer to me so I drew her closer to me with commanding her to stand up and sit next to me on the bed. She did, shortly after I was kissing her neck and quickly escalating, then she lay on the bed

4. LMRs
I switched off the lights and she took off her clothes quickly. I fingered then went for the condom....LMR began. We toughed it out for a while; at some point I put my dick in her and she moaned and wiggled it out. Fuck! I was hard but now not so much.

This resistance was turning me off or was it the alcohols making me get flaccid repeatedly? She would rub me back till I got hard then when I attempt penetrating, she would resist.

Hence the title: did not cum. I had gotten into her but did not climax at all because she would always get resistant and blatantly say things like: “I’m not a sex on first date girl. We just met.” Then roll off the bed so that I would slip out of her..

Then she asked what sort of relationship we were in and where we were going, it behoves me to say that my precedence may have some chinks in its armour cuz this iz a typical "boyfriend shoehorn question".
When she eventually wanted to leave, it was because she felt she was out too late and her folks would be worried. We made out some more then she dressed up, I fingered her again and then she got up to go. While we were leaving, she held my hands, i didn’t hold her back. We went to grab a transport for her to leave with.

Appreciate the feedback. And yeah, this girl is the rAther.shy excited type.

Explosive Results

Space Monkey
space monkey

Thank you for elaborating Skinman, your story seems more complete now.

skin_man said:
Then she asked what sort of relationship we were in and where we were going, it behoves me to say that my precedence may have some chinks in its armour cuz this iz a typical "boyfriend shoehorn question".
[...] Appreciate the feedback. And yeah, this girl is the rAther.shy excited type.

What kind of "relationship" do you want with her from this point forward? Something serious, friends with benefits, platonic friendship?

Or are you looking advice on how to avoid being thrown into the boyfriend zone?

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human

Can I make a suggestion, I know you said to save the foreplay for after sex but I see the foreplay as the essential tool for smashing LMR... try going for that clit while simultaneously making love to her ear, when she starts panting and moaning basically she's past the point of no return and you're golden. I suspect this kind of approach might have removed the control from her and saved the day in this case. Solid work though, keep it up ;) hope to read some more reports in near future.

She was pressing u for commitment during sex? This woman got game hahaha.

cheers, Ray

PS I'd also suggest some sexy talk to help distract her and stop her getting in her head and overthinking stuff, I forgot to do this last time I pulled and really couldn't even get to the kissing stage let alone the clit, hmm...

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Explosive Results said:
What kind of "relationship" do you want with her from this point forward? Something serious, friends with benefits, platonic friendship?

Or are you looking advice on how to avoid being thrown into the boyfriend zone?

I was looking fir us to be friends with benefits. I didn't state it outright to her of course; said something along the lines of: "I can't promise anything. We''ll just let the pages unfold, you know?"

So yeah I would like some tips on how to stay out of the bf zone now!

Thanks.

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

ray_zorse said:
She was pressing u for commitment during sex? This woman got game hahaha.

Tell me about it Ray? That's definitely a first for me. Usually the girl tries to reinforce the prior relationship she has by saying things like: "we're just friends!"; "I don't see you like that!"; or even, "I'm like your sister." :p Much easier to wrap one's head those sort of objections.

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

ray_zorse said:
Can I make a suggestion, I know you said to save the foreplay for after sex but I see the foreplay as the essential tool for smashing LMR... try going for that clit while simultaneously making love to her ear, when she starts panting and moaning basically she's past the point of no return and you're golden. I suspect this kind of approach might have removed the control from her and saved the day in this case.
PS I'd also suggest some sexy talk to help distract her and stop her getting in her head and overthinking stuff, I forgot to do this last time I pulled and really couldn't even get to the kissing stage let alone the clit, hmm...

Noted!

Also, I'll do what I can to get more posts up.

Safe

Intimidator

Space Monkey
space monkey
skin_man said:
+ No foreplay at all. You are not yet lovers, she might quickly get satisfied by that and lock up shop. Save the foreplay for when you’ve been inside her once or twice, Fingering and licking is out of the question too. Jut my dick should work and my hands to keep her breasts busy.

I have to strongly, strongly DISAGREE with this. I'd say I took down about 30 girls in the last year that would not have been willing to go straight to sex, but I got them so turned on by fingering them (or in some cases licking them) that they basically begged me to fuck them. I'd be shocked if any of the other experienced seducers on here would recommend skipping foreplay.

Not hating on your game - you definitely did some good stuff in that report but I think you'll be better served getting girls really heated up and then penetration won't be a battle. I had a girl on Wednesday who told me we weren't having sex a bunch of times. Then I started grinding on her and fingering her and by the end she was the one who brought up sex.

Her: So maybe you should get a condom
Me: (playfully) I'm not sure that's such a good idea. After all, we're not having sex tonight, remember?
Her: Haha I hate you, you're so mean to me
Me: You'll have to ask nicely
Her: I want you to fuck me
Me: Say please
Her: Please fuck me
Me: (again playfully) Ok, but I'll probably have to go easy on you - not sure if you can handle it
Her: You're such an asshole. You better fuck me hard (I'd already been pulling her hair and shit so she knew my style)

That's the power of foreplay.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Yes, but I would caution against letting her cum from oral sex before you get any, cos in my experience (and its also in Chase's must-read article about how to do oral) it can end the makeout. And worse still it can have a similar effect to failing to persist past LMR, i.e. she's disappointed and frustrated and won't see you again despite having flirtatiously promised at the time to finish what you started... oh well live and learn huh!
cheers, Ray

skin_man

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Intimidator said:
skin_man said:

I have to strongly, strongly DISAGREE with this. I'd say I took down about 30 girls in the last year that would not have been willing to go straight to sex, but I got them so turned on by fingering them (or in some cases licking them) that they basically begged me to fuck them. I'd be shocked if any of the other experienced seducers on here would recommend skipping foreplay.

Okay. I may have been working with a limited number of reference points on this sticking point . Thanks for the kind words and insight.

Here's to more LMR victories. :)

>