Sexualization
Physical Touch
Investment and Compliance
The Importance of Movement
Dominant Polarity
Damage Control
The 15 Minute Rule

Opening

After you seen a woman you find desirable (weather you screened for her using the techniques from the last section or you have just simply seen her) its time for you to approach her. This is when most guys get that dreaded feeling way down in their gut, the feelings your about to be sick, this is when most guys get Approach Anxiety.

Without getting too scientific here, approach anxiety is the nervous feeling most guys get right before they approach a woman they want to meet. Approach anxiety is completely useless. Nothing bad is going to result from you approaching a woman in a bar or anywhere else for that matter. Though thats the truth most guys will still suffer from it. Lucky there is a way to combat approach anxiety and get it under control. With some guys the feeling never really goes away but instead morphs into a feeling of excitement. They see the beauty in front of them and they feel a rush of excitement come over them! Eventually you will most likely feel this too and is something to look forward too.

However, until you can get to that stage you need a way to handle these anxious feelings. Most guys start off their night all wrong. They get to the club, then they go to the bathroom, then they get a drink, then scope out the place with their friends, so on and so forth. Did you notice a pattern forming there? The pattern is that the guy keeps putting off approaching women because of the anxious feeling he has in his gut. By putting off approaching you allow those anxious feelings to grow even stronger.

The correct way to handle the anxious feeling is to shut it down before it can grow out of hand and consume you. The absolute best way to shut these negative feelings down is to create something called momentum.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Momentum

Creating momentum is actually quite easy and even fun to do. All you have to do is talk to people and be social. Talk to the people in the line, male for female, it doesn't matter. Talk to the bouncer, talk to the people beside you. It doesn't matter, just get in a social mood.

Another important part of creating momentum is having fun and self amusing. You want to be enjoying yourself as your being social. Loosen up and have fun!

There are two types of momentum:

Macro
Micro

Micro momentum is the momentum you build up over the course of the night. Macro momentum, on the other hand, is momentum built up over a longer period of time. For example, if you go out five nights in a row, each night you build up micro momentum but all the momentum from the previous night carries over and builds up macro momentum.

The more momentum you have built up, the easier and smoother your approaches will start to go. Momentum truly is an amazing thing! I know guys that have gone out litlery almost every night for over a year and because they have so much momentum everything they do goes extremely smoother than it otherwise normally would have.

Its important to note however, if you go out for a week straight and build up a bunch of macro momentum, that momentum will be gone if you take a week break and start back up again. Momentum is a constant cycle. Not to worry though, you can simply go back out and start building momentum any time you want.

While momentum will help you overcome approach anxiety, there are other things you should do inorder to overcome it as well.

The "Go Now" Rule

When you spot a cutie giving you an approach invitation or you simply just spot a desirable woman you want to meet its important that you go meet her right away. If you wait to approach you will often times rationalize an excuse why you shouldn't approach her and then your approach anxiety will have a massive flair up. Don't give yourself time to think or rationalize, just move your legs and approach. It's seriously not that hard, just put one foot in front of the other and go meet her.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How To Open

I'm a pretty big believer that the opener you use doesn't matter. What is important, however, is that you don't use some preplanned, scripted opener. If its one of your first few approaches of the night and you don't have much momentum built up then you will probably be a bit nervous. This is ok. In order to combat this its important to keep your opener short (five words or less) when your nervous. This will be a huge help when your trying to deliver your first words to her.

Make sure you approach from the front, none of that weird sideways stuff and giver her good eye contact. You want to have a strong and clear voice!

Permission to Fail

Make sure that before you open your first girl or two of the night that you give yourself permission to fail. This is important because it takes a lot of the stress away from you and clears your head a bit. Let yourself know its okay if the approach doesn't go perfectly and often times it will go better than you could have hoped.

Logistics

Same night lays (if thats what your aiming for) is largely about logistics. You can be in the club, approach the hottest chick you have ever met, then go for the pull only to realize that it cant happen due to bad logistics. This is the reason that you have to quickly screen for logistics if you want to get laid the same night.

Luckily for us, screening is extremely easy to do. Soon after you open a chick you should find out the following:

Who she came with
What shes doing later
Where she lives
What time she has to be up in the morning

Obviously you don't want to enter interview mode and rattle off those questions one by one. Work them into the conversation naturally. If her answers arnt conductive to a Same Night Lay then move on and approach another woman.

Again, if you're looking to get laid the same night you go out, its important that you screen for logistics with women as soon as possible. Don't waste your time having a three hour long interaction and then not be able to pull her because of bad logistics.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Conversation

Many guys are always getting stuck up on the conversational part of the pick up. They worry about what to say and when to say it when really the only thing they should be worried about is having fun and self amusing.

There are two man ways to not get stuck up on conversation. Follow these two ways and words will flow from your mouth without even thinking. It may take you some practice at first be don't worry, if your able to have a normal conversation with your male friends, you will be able to have a conversation with women.

The first thing you need to realize is that you should never be trying to impress women. Often time men don't realize it but them not knowing what to say is a side effect of trying to impress women or trying not to fuck up with a woman. What you say really isn't all that important so stop caring what they think, stop caring if you fuck up, and stop trying to impress her. If you instead focus on EXPRESSING yourself instead of trying to impress her, what you say will come naturally and will flow with no problems.

After you have learned to express yourself instead of trying to impress you can do this litte trick. Make a list of all the qualities you like in a woman. Make sure you have 8 -13 down. No less and no more. Now when your talking to a woman try to find out about those qualities. Don't just rattle them off one by one but try to find a creative way to find out if she meets what you like in a woman.

For example, lets say one of the qualities I like is a woman who exercises and stays fit.

A bad way to ask her would be this:

"So, do you exercise and stay fit?"

She would probably reply with a one word answer, "yes" or "no."

A much better way to find out would be this:

"I bet you do a lot of fun things."

This is a much better way to ask for two reasons. One, its a statement instead of a question. Statements are almost always more powerful than questions. Two, its an open loop that will prompt her to give you more than just a simple one word answer. She could tell you about several things she does for fun and then you can take one of those things and create another conversational topic about it. Its a great way to keep the conversation going.

Having Fun and Self Amusing

I've already mentioned this concept a few other places already but I want to elaborate on it some more. When your out meeting women it shouldn't feel like a chore. Instead, you should be out and having a ton of fun and self amusing. All you have to do is ask yourself, "How can I make this fun for me?"

Anytime your in a situation with a woman and you don't know what to do, simply ask yourself that question. Fun is the most attractive quality a guy can have. As long as your having fun, she will most likely be having fun as well. As long as you two are have fun together you could do a lot of stuff "wrong" and yet she would still feel a strong sense of attraction towards you.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ESP Model of Escalation

The ESP Model of Escalation is the structure of my escalation method that I use on woman and is the biggest factor in why I am able to consistently pull fast lays with hot women. The ESP Model is broken down like this:

Eye Contact
Sexualization
Physical Touch

In a nutshell, the ESP Model is used to create one major thing, sexual tension. Sexual Tension is often times what makes the woman want to sleep with you. The more sexual tension you build, and the faster you build it, the more a woman will want to sleep with you inorder to release the tension.

Eye Contact

This one is pretty self explanatory but I'll go over it anyways. Proper Eye Contact (EC) can be VERY powerful and can litlery make any woman wet and excited. EC is so very powerful but also very underrated in the pickup community. This is because sexual EC is so simple and powerful that most people cant accept the power that EC has on women. They simply cant believe that it can be so easy to turn a woman on.

I use what I like to call "Laser Eyes." Laser eyes is powerful but simple to do. While talking to a woman look into her eyes, gaze deeply, and imagine having sex with her at the same time. Imagine her doing sexy things to you and let your imagination run wild. Your eyes will communicate what your feeling, she will sense it and feel it to and become captivated by it all.

Most guys cant handle the major amount of sexual tension that EC of this nature creates and often times don't hold it as long as they should. At first this will probably be uncomfortable for you but keep at it and eventually you will not only be comfortable with it but you will be having fun with it as well. Soon you will be comfortable with the tension and be a master at turning women on with your eyes alone.

Sexualization

The "S" in the ESP Model stands for "Sexualization" and encompasses all the things that give your interactions a sexual vibe which in turn creates sexual tension. This part of the ESP Model includes a lot of things, not all of which has to be done. Calibrate it to each specific interaction as using all of the following techniques may be overkill.

Silence and Pauses

When talking to a woman, using silense and introducing pauses can be very powerful. This includes talking slower and more sensual. Silence is a great tool to use to create more sexual tension in certian moments. For example...

You're talking to a beautiful blond and you tell her there is a great late night food place that you should both bounce too. She responds, "Ummm, I don't know..."

Instead of saying something, just look at her with a completely dead pan face and put the pressure on her to say something instead of bailing her out. Just look at her and hold it and most of the time she will respond favorably.

"well... ok, lets go!"

Pauses

Introducing pauses to your speech is an excellent tool which will help you slow down and speak more sensually. Using pauses at key points creates anticipation and in turn creates sexual tension. I do this a lot when I'm saying something very sexual or seductive.

Proxomity

This is basically a fancy way of telling you to be close to the woman your seducing. 99% of all men stand way to far away when talking to a woman! You should be extremely close, almost nose to nose and sometimes even closer. And yes, you should be this close within minutes of talking to her. I know this can sound drastic but its true and the best way to do it. Being close, and being comfortable with being close not only shows that your extremly confident but it also creates a ton of sexual tension.

A good way to get close is to bring her into your space instead of invading hers. Take her hand while talking and just gently tug her into your space. Once you get good at this you can do it effortlessly and without bringing any attention to it. Talk about smooth!

Sexual Innuendo

Sexual Innuendo (SI) basically means saying one thing that can mean another thing sexually. This is best described using an example...

A woman that I pulled back to my place picked up a few golf balls I just happened to have laying on top of my dresser. I looked over at her, and with "laser eyes" said:

"I see you like playing with my balls."

Be careful not to use this too often or it can get really lame and will be counter productive.

Misinterpretation

This little technique is one of my all time favorites. All you have to do is misinterpret stuff she says and make it sexual sounding. Again, much like SI, using this to much makes it lame and counter productive.
An example...

Girl: I seen you over there talking to those woman.
Me: Oh? So you have been staring at me the whole night.

This is really good stuff when used properly.

Shock and awe

Show and awe (SA) is so amazingly powerful that I use it pretty much all the time. This one technique can and will make whatever woman your seducing so horny that pulling her back to a sex location becomes a piece of cake.

SA has three parts to it:
1) Make a statement of intent (SOI)
2) Being physical with her after SOI
3) Blaming her for you being turned on
An example...

Me: Girl, your turning me on so much with that mini-skirt (SOI) *then run your hand down her side smoothly* Its totally YOUR fault I cant keep my hands off of you today!"

After that you let go and go back to doing whatever you was doing before. Pretend like what you just done never even happened. Then, a few minutes later, do it again. In effect what you doing is causing a bunch of tension and then letting the tension go and then repeating the process. This is POWERFUL.

Sexual Frames

Sexual Framing (SF), in essence, is making it to where the woman can behave sexually because she knows you wont judge her for it and that its approiate and even good behavior for her to be sexual. SF will pretty much take away any "anti-slut defense" and because of that, this technique is a must use.

The best way I have found to use sexual frames is to use something I call "Behavior Shaping."

Basically, this is making a mini cold read about her. If she has any interest in you at all, even just a little bit, she will want to live up to the cold read so not to disappoint you.
An example:

"I can tell that your a woman who knows how to have fun and goes after what she wants."

"I can already tell that your a fun chick whos open to new experiences and wild adventures."

"You seem pretty sexually aggressive which is cool because I respect women who goes after what they want."

The effect of these is pretty obvious. It frames the whole interaction so that its normal and appropriate for her to be sexual and to be open to you about sexual stuff.

Sexual State

This one is pretty important so I saved it for last so that you will hopefully remember it better. Lets first talk about the golden rule of natural game:

"She feels what you feel."

Your mood and sate are both contagious and can often transfer over to her. In a nutshell, if your feeling sexual and horny, she will too. A good way to make sure you in a sexual state is to imagine her doing sexual things to you.

Physical Touch

This is my FAVORITE part of my ESP Model because I love to be physical and touch women.

Many guys often wonder how soon they should get physical and start being sexual. The answer often times surprises them. The correct answer is...

Right Away!

You should be getting physical right from the start. It is important, however, that you get physical the right way.

Sexualized Physical Game (SPG)

Most guys go about touching women in the wrong way. They give her a little shoulder touch when she says something funny, or gives her a little high five to reward her for something cool she does. Lame touches like these arn't going to turn the woman on. She isn' going to want to drop her pants and spred her legs because you gave her a tap on the shoulder or a small pat on the back. If anything she would just think your weird and honestly, she would be right.

The right way to touch a woman is to touch her like a man. Everything you do in an interaction with a woman should be "from a man to a woman" kind of way. Not as her friend, not as her buddy, but as a MAN.

You accomplish this by doing what I call "Sexualized Physical Game" or SPG for short.

SPG is all about being close (proxomity) and holding her, stroking her hair, whispering into her ear, leading her by the hand, hand holding, hand caressing, picking her up and spinning her around, dancing, ect...
I like to treat a woman as if I've known her for years, even if I just met her. For instance, would I be afraid to pick a woman up and spin her around if I have known her for years? Of course not. I would do it without a second thought. I do it with women who I have known only a short amount of time. Because I'm comfortable with it, she will be too. Remember that golden rule of natural game? That applys here too!

Conclusion

In essence, that is the basics of my ESP Model of Escalation. It works wonders for me and I know that if you go out, practice and implement it, then it will work wonders for you as well.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Investment and Compliance

Investment is any and all effort, both physical and mental, a woman contributes towards you. This includes doing stuff for you and thinking about you.

Investment is extremely important because the more a woman is invested in you, the more she will want you and the more she will work to get you. Investment is the answer to the classic question, "how do I get girls to chase me?"

Another extremely important, and powerful, part of investment is Compliance. Compliance is all about making a request of a woman and her doing it. Any request you make of a woman is called a "Compliance Request" (CR). These can range from extremely simple to a bit more complex and time consuming.

Some CR's:

Asking a woman to hold a seat for you
Having a woman to hand you something
Having her go get something for you
Having her move around the bar with you

All of those are low level CR. The best way to think of compliance is to think of a ladder.

The very bottom of the ladder are low level compliance request. These request require a very low level of investment. As you progress up the ladder the compliance request require more and more investment from her. Luckily, compliance and investment carries momentum with it. When a woman complies to a low level CR, she will be much more likely to comply to the next CR you give her.

This is why if you walked up to a woman, grabbed her hand and told her "move over there with me" she may jerk her hand back and say no. However, if you approached the same woman fifteen minutes prior and she as already saved you a seat, took well to your physical advances, and told you a bit about herself, (all examples of compliance) then she is much more likely to follow you when you grab her hand and tell her to move with you.

As I said before, as a newbie its best to take the "ready, aim, fire" approach to generating compliance. Start with low level CR and move up the ladder. However, when you get more advanced you can take the better approach, the "ready, fire, aim" approach. This involves judging the situation and skipping to the level of investment you feel you can.

For example, you spot a cutie at the bar giving you eye contact and a warm smile. You know this means that she more than likely already has some level of interest in you. You go and approach her and instead of starting at the bottom of the ladder you start in the middle. You figure she already likes you enough where she will be pretty compliant already. You judge her reaction and them aim (calibrate) the level of CR accordingly. If she took your opening and beginning CR well then move up the ladder, if she didn't then move back down a level or two.

Any time you give a woman a CR and she refuses don't worry and don't make a big deal out of it. Simply move back down to the previous level of compliance and go from there. Keep doing that until she reaches the next level. Eventually you will have a horny (from your sexual escalation) and compliant woman on your hands. Take advantage of it!

The Importance of Movement

While seducing a woman its vitally important to move her around, specially if your aiming for a SNL. By constantly moving her not only are you asserting your dominance and getting her to invest in you by compiling to your request to move elsewhere, but you are also causing her to loose the sense of time she has spent with you. The more you move her around the more time she will think she spent with you. Its nothing more than a crafty illusion but its a vitally important crafty illusion. Get into the habit of moving woman around but don't over due it. Listen to your gut and use some common sense and you will be fine.

A good rule to keep in mind is this: If she wont move with you after 15 – 25 minutes of interacting with you, the chance of you fucking her that night (or at all) is slim to none. If she wont move with you then you move.... right onto the next cutie you see.

Warped Mindless

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Dominant Polarity

Most people know that woman are attracted to dominant guys. What most guys don't know, however, is how to become a dominant person. Most guys in the PUA Community go about it the totally wrong way. They dream up some kinda image of a fictional "Alpha Male" and then go about trying to imitate him. This mostly just leads men to overcompensating, looking silly, and causing woman to run away.

Instead of trying to be some fake, try hard "alpha male" who walks through the club practically beating his chest and screaming about how alpha he is, focus on becoming a dominant man.

How do you become a man who exudes dominance?

1) Have a line and know when its crossed. Its important to know what you will and will not tolerate from people, specially woman. How you deal with a woman who crosses that line is equally important as having the line itself. Instead of going off on her or telling her that she just crossed a line, the best way to deal with this is to withdraw your attention and emotional stimulation. Look bored and let your attention slightly wander. Zone her out as she speaks and look dismissive. She will now feel that its up to her to get you reengaged with her and she will work for your attention.

2) Stop trying to make other guys look inferior to you. Actual dominant men and men of high value don't go around trying to tool guys and make them look dumb. They dont try to lower their value or try to one up them. Real men (the kinda man you should strive to be) instead makes friendships and build other men up. They offer value, not take it.

3) Don't be validation seeking. Dominant men are men who are sure of themselves and dont look to others to validate what their doing. If you want to dance and you think dancing is cool then do it. Don't try to find out what others think about it first.

4) Don't waste time. Dominant men dont pussy foot around. They go for what they want and they go for it fast and are shameless about it.

5) Be relaxed. Don't let negative comments or energy affect you. Be centered in your own reality and relax. Dominant men have the confidence to know they can and will find a way to survive and thrive in any situation and thats why they can stay so relaxed. The best way to do this is to not take stuff so serious.

6) Get people to invest in you. Have them doing stuff for you, have them doing the talking, have them be the ones investing. The compliance ladder works for more than just woman. People in general look up to those they work for and invest in.

Master those six things and you will exude a very strong and powerful dominant polarity that women will fall for.

Damage Control

No interaction with woman will perfect. A billion things can go wrong and while unlikely all of them will, at least a few of them will. You will make mistakes such as saying something stupid or escalating way to fast. The possibilities are endless as there is an endless number of things and ways to screw up.

"Damage Control" is what I call the process that you use to minimize the negative effect of your screw up on the woman your attempting to seduce.

Damage control isn't so much about what you do when you screw up but more how you react to the screw up. If you get all nervous and start supplicating to the woman and trying to defend yourself then congratulations, you just lost the woman. However, if you remain calm and centered you will do well.

A great example is making a joke that she takes offense too.

"I don't like that joke, I think its insensitive and mean."

You could handle this one of two ways:

"yes, your so right. I'm really sorry... don't know what I was thinking." WRONG

or

"Yeah." CORRECT
For the above example the correct way to handle her objection is to simply agree in a very monotone and disinterested way while adverting your gaze and looking bored. Then leave it up to her to reengage. If she has any interest in you at all she will.

Expect that you will screw up and a lot of pressure will be taken off of your shoulders.

The 15 Minute Rule

I have a general rule that states:

If within 15 minutes of interacting with a woman, if I don't feel like sex is a real possibility with her then I move on to the next girl.

This rule is great because it prevents you from wasting valuable time. If I'm talking to a woman and she is still giving me luke warm responses by the 15 – 20 minute mark I simply move on. I have to feel by then that sex is a possibility or else I move on.

If by the 15 – 20 minute mark your not real sure where you stand, or she is giving you luke warm responses but you want to give her another chance then attempt to move her. If a woman wont move with you by the 15 – 20 minute mark then the chances of you two ever having sex is extremely minimal. If she is luke warm and you move her successfully then give her another 5 – 10 minutes to warm up to you. If your still not feeling it then move on.

Obviously, if I know in only a few minutes that its not happening then I move on right then and there. You don't have to wait 15 minutes before moving on to the next woman.

>