Open Discussion on Whatever

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sup guys,

I'm done stuying for my final exams this week (Stats, Social Psych, and Communications), and as such, I feel like unwinding a little bit.

So let's have a discussion on whatever you guys want. I feel like talking ;)

Let's go!

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Simply: do your friends ever get jealous over your skill with girls?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Surprisingly not really...

A couple friends have asked me to teach them, and they're all making steady progress.
More common though is, friends (both guys and girls) more or less see it as competition. Some friends are like "Damn Rich, I've only 3 girls so far... You're a fucking pro, bro."

Another friend (girl) knew me in high school and has seen me pull women, and is really happy for me now, and frequently asks about new women and shit like that.

However, there are 3 girls who I'm friends with (friendzoned them, and in high school they friendzoned me) who are mad that I won't give them a chance, and they "couldnt see who I was in high school."

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Richard:

Wonderful idea to open up the floor like this, especially if you have some time unexpectedly available.

Here's my question. If you're pretty sure a chick won't let you escalate to full privacy at the end of the date, should you:

(a) End it without even attempting isolation, so that you leave off on your own terms and keep things positive for later resumption; or...

(b) Persist a few times anyway, in the knowledge she'll probably refuse, so that things don't get weird between you with the potential for her to think you don't find her desirable or aren't a man who goes for what he wants or plays it "safe" and moves slow due to scarcity?

Which is best?

-Marty

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Welll,

If you've gauged the girls interest in escalating sexually by using sexual frames, chase frames, and things of the sort and she isn't biting, then we'll go from there:

-If she was otherwise enjoying talking, giving good signals, displaying good body language, then she's more than likely boyfriend zoned you and is withholding sex from you. In that case, it'd be your choice, if you want to see her again or see her long term, it might be best to not try to pull her after the date. If you really don't care about her, or don't care if you see her again, then pull her after the date and try to escalate.

-If she's not biting on sex frames, and was otherwise not into the conversation or didn't seem to be enjoying herself then I wouldnt waste my time.

What it boils down to is what you want out of it. For me, if a girl doesn't seem to be engaging sexually during the date, then I did something wrong when originally pulling her...

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Since the floor is open. Richard. I would like to discuss with you the topic of Vaginaboob. *crosses legs while sitting on chair* *leans back* *Puts hands in a "prayer" position* *brings hands to touch the mouth*

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Vaginaboob eh?

I believe that's what you, and this is specific to you, create when you suck your girlfriends tits ;) Your vagina mouth and her boobs =P

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Simply: do your friends ever get jealous over your skill with girls?
Since when does Richard have skill??? Hes like a magic 8 ball. its a hit or a miss. and he usually gets "Try again later" ;)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Welll...

An 8ball isn't exactly hit or miss ;) You can scratch, foul, and ball in hand as well =P

I have heard "Try again later," from your mom, but not from the infamous Jenny ;)

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Z Vaunswa said:
However, there are 3 girls who I'm friends with (friendzoned them, and in high school they friendzoned me) who are mad that I won't give them a chance, and they "couldnt see who I was in high school."
LOL :) Tell them you'll consider it if they participate in a foursome with you. Should be a lot of fun ;)

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ohhh a magic 8 ball ;)

Cocaine is no good for you bro...

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Z Vaunswa said:
If she was otherwise enjoying talking, giving good signals, displaying good body language, then she's more than likely boyfriend zoned you and is withholding sex from you. In that case, it'd be your choice, if you want to see her again or see her long term, it might be best to not try to pull her after the date. If you really don't care about her, or don't care if you see her again, then pull her after the date and try to escalate. ... What it boils down to is what you want out of it.

Okay Zphix, you sly fox, you correctly perceived that I am discussing a specific situation ;) I'm going to update the FR when I get a bit of time, it's a lot of fun.

The date went great, conversation was very animated, strong, deep connections on multiple significant issues, lots of touch with no resistance to kino, she was enjoying it for sure. 2.5 hours, of which 1 hour in cafe and 1.5 hours slowly walking the city streets arm-in-arm. Kissed once spontaneously about halfway through the walking phase, then once again upon parting. (Both kisses are the "full deal", it goes without saying.)

This is how that went down: I asked to isolate (using plausible deniability of some photos we'd seeded earlier). She declined. I persisted twice more, she declined but "with regret", said we'd set another date to do it, had a social engagement later that day (this was a Saturday afternoon). Then we kiss for the second time, she says "Call me" and we squeeze hands as we part.

Yes I am definitely being BF-zoned but I am not against that. My question is, did I fuck up with the proposal to isolate... should I have better avoided the subject altogether? I didn't want to come across as a man who "doesn't do anything", which is why I persisted. On the information given, what chance do you think I have of ever hearing from this woman again... 20% or better?

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She said call me, and SHE said "another date," and is dropping signals that she wants to see you again. From what you've said, it doesn't even sound like she's against sexual escalation, it just sounds like she honestly had other plans, and didn't have the time.

Next time I'm sure her schedule will be more open since she clearly had a good time. Chances are very high that you'll see her again =P

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
8 ball? That's pussy shit, I go straight for the heroin bro. It's actually suggested in one of the pick up programs I'm doing. Gives you an edge against beta men. I'm alpha as FUCK.

JAKE

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
8 ball? That's pussy shit, I go straight for the heroin bro. It's actually suggested in one of the pick up programs I'm doing. Gives you an edge against beta men. I'm alpha as FUCK.
When did this turn into drugs??

boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

The Tool

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I Knew 8 ball was for coke....I was in the police science program for over a year......

>