How to not get demotivated while sarging even if sets go well with number close?

How to not get demotivated while sarging even if sets go well with number close?

Postby Deeppua » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:53 pm

I normally get out of home to approach 10 sets and by the end of 2-3 sets, I'll be tired, bored and demotivated to say the same thing to another few girls although the ones that I spoke to enjoyed the conversation with a lot of attraction. What can I do to continue to be energetic? Is it normal for everyone? Do you feel the same?
Deeppua

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Re: How to not get demotivated while sarging even if sets go well with number cl

Postby ZacAdam » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:08 pm

Have a system.

And don't hang up on success or failure. :)

Zac
ZacAdam

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Re: How to not get demotivated while sarging even if sets go well with number cl

Postby Fluxcapacitor » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Deeppua dude. A don't think that's normal? A love meeting girls an talking to them. Stop saying the same thing like it's painting by numbers dude an enjoy the interaction.

If ya get bored after 3 maybe that's ya social level, don't force yaself into it unless ya getting over approach anxiety. Approach who ya want, see how it goes. Ya will enjoy it more if ya don't feel it's a chore dude
Fluxcapacitor

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Return to General

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans