She likes you, she follows you

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was recently going through the list of my past conquests. Being the geek that I am, I maintained over the years a file with some details about all the girls I took on a date. More specifically, I was looking to answer this particular question:

How many girls with whom I was on a date, and tried to bring to my home, actually refused to follow me?

I went through my list one by one to confirm what my memory was telling me. The answer is ZERO. Yes. All the girls that I tried to move from my date venue, to my home, actually followed me home, with no exception.

That was true, even in 2015 when I was still trying to learn all this. That was true, whether it was date 1, or date 4.

Of course, out of all who followed me home, there were a few who objected. And even that was surprisingly little.

• In 2015, there was this girl (my first GF out of GirlsChase) who told me "Maybe not tonight? Maybe next week?". I replied in an assertive manner "It's too cold for a walk outside, and still too early. I'll take you to my home, and after 30 minutes will drive you back". Then proceeded as if the sale had been concluded. We went to my home, and ended up staying much more than the 30 minutes.
  • There was a girl in late 2016, which I drove straight to my home right after our date. "Oh, don't tell me we are going to your home?" "Yes. I am telling you that we are going to my home", then she shut up. She eventually felt very comfortable there.
  • More recently (2018) there was a girl I met at a coffee shop. After walking around in the mall, I told her that we could go and take a rest in my hotel room. "Are you crazy?" she replied, with a smile on her face, but following my lead nevertheless. I ignored, walked her straight to my hotel, and she didn't object one further second. She ended up with no clothes at the center of a king size bed.

But the vast majority of the time, I didn't have any sort of resistance to following me. So I tend to view these exceptions above as a token resistance - sort of a test of your manly resolve.

This lead me to conclude the following.

She likes you, she follows you.

And if she came on a date with you, chances are that she already likes you.

So if you are on a date with a girl and things are looking good, she will follow you. And it is up to you to decide where.

If you have a voice in your head telling you that you're not too sure about that, it is your mind trying to fuck up with you. Before I discovered how easy it was to take her home, I used to make up some loads of excuses of why I thought she was not ready to follow me.

She likes you, she follows you. So you better shut your inner voice, take a leap of faith, and take her home.

Guess what, once the girl is in your home, the perspective of a happy ending goes up significantly. By contrast, 100% of the girls you don't bring home will disappear into the void.

It's up to you.
Seppuku

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Interesting post Seppuku, this is the kind of post which deserves more attention. In that case I have to ask you, how do you find the fine line between token resistance and real resistance? What kind of reactions did you get for not moving with you which led you to conclude that the girl is a waste of time?

Just trying to draw out of your experience here.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thank you guys.

In that case I have to ask you, how do you find the fine line between token resistance and real resistance?
Throughout the seduction process, there IS room for real resistance to happen:

• When you ask her on a date, and she says no
  • When she agreed to a date, but she flakes
  • When she's at home with you, you try to escalate, and get LMR
But resistance is not when you pull her home. That's the point of the post.

The main resistance to pulling her home is coming from this little voice in the guy's head, and the whole set of excuses that we make to rationalize it, such as:

• "I don't think she is ready for this"
  • "I don't think she likes me enough, yet"
  • etc...

What kind of reactions did you get for not moving with you which led you to conclude that the girl is a waste of time?
This points to the cases where I could have pulled, but didn't. I went though my list again, and I found that it fell into three categories:

• I didn't know any better. That was in my first year of learning Seduction. I missed many good opportunities to failing to act in time. But one has to learn, right?
  • I didn't have logistics (i.e. place to pull), or she didn't have logistics (i.e. had a genuine time constraint so there wasn't enough time). This could have been avoided with better planning / screening ahead.
  • there was no chemistry, either from my side, or from her side.

Note that the last point is a real minority of cases: they agreed to go on a date, then find that there is no chemistry. Less than 10% in my case.

The reality is, if she didn't like you enough, she wouldn't have come to the date in the first place. You can hold that to be true, probably like 90% of the time. Now, when you have 130 data points on your curve, you can tell with very good confidence if she likes you or not. But when you have less than 10 data points, you can't trust what your brain is trying to tell you.

So until you have sufficient experience to be able to tell for sure, you are much better off to rely on this:

She came on a date with you, therefore she already likes you. Your goal now is to not fuck it up.

Seppuku

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah, the "just don't fuck it up now" frame is one of the most comprehensive, haha.

You already pass her basic attractive level to fuck you, since she is on a date with you; the date is about making sure you are who you said you were when you met her (both with your words and your body).

She's going to probe and see if there's more to you, for good or bad, and if you are what you say you are.

What this tells us is to just always ask her home, right?

Well, even if she says no, you wouldn't have known had you not tried. Schrodinger stuff. Gotta open the box to see if kitty is dead or not, otherwise it stays stuck in (insert correct quantum physics term - "entanglement?").

There's really only one caveat to this and that's multiple date strategies..but I don't do them much and it's one of my weakest models of pussy generation so idc haha.

So yeah, ask her home every time.

You lose pretty much nothing.

Hector

>