Tips for getting her off without sex

Tips for getting her off without sex

Postby Doncorleone » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:44 pm

There's a girl that I've seen a few times. We have feelings for each other but we're new so she's hesitant to have sex. The other night we were in my bed and she was making out with me and took of my shirt and I took off her shirt and bra and we kissed some more, and she was feeling me up but when I went for her shorts she stopped me and said she wanted to wait. I can respect that but I guess my question is what are some ideas to keep it entertaining and hot if I can't finger her or anything like that? Also any ideas for things that I could do that might turn her on enough to make feel comfortable to have sex?

In the past, all the girls I have been with have literally taken my and their pants off first and it was 0-100, so this girl's approach is new to me.
Doncorleone

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Re: Tips for getting her off without sex

Postby JacobPalmer » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:48 am

Well, you can whip your dick out. Or tell her how badly you want her and that you're dying to taste her. Start talking dirty to her in a calibrated way. Seduce her mind. Whisper in her ear exactly how what you're going to do, like a romance novel. Whisper all of that into her ear, talking about how she smells, the bulge in your pants, tell her to notice how when you touch her with her hands she feels a rush of excitement, and then play on the fantasy of the two of you fucking.

This is a short answer as I'm not going to write out a whole script for you. :) But that's the general idea.
JacobPalmer

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Re: Tips for getting her off without sex

Postby OldGuy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:58 pm

The first time I got a woman off, it was by rubbing her between her legs through her jeans. (No where private enough for more.)
OldGuy

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Return to Sex

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans