Is it weird if?



Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:00 pm

I say to a new waitress at work, "are you part Russian/do you have Russian heritage?" "Becuae you have that beauty."

She new, we only see each other when I work weekends behind the bar. I introduced myself last weekend when I met her for the first time. She didn't say anything to me despite working in close proximity for like the first two hours of my shift. So I introduced myself. We had a brief chat.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby zappbrannigan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 am

Ohdude wrote:I say to a new waitress at work, "are you part Russian/do you have Russian heritage?" "Becuae you have that beauty."

She new, we only see each other when I work weekends behind the bar. I introduced myself last weekend when I met her for the first time. She didn't say anything to me despite working in close proximity for like the first two hours of my shift. So I introduced myself. We had a brief chat.


The question itself is fine and a clear indication you're interested. But it might get awkward if she's not interested, and it sounds like she might not be, given that she's been avoiding you until you initiated a conversation. It's often recommended not to date co-workers because of the awkwardness.
zappbrannigan


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:37 am

Okay, perhaps she isn't interested.

Thanks
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:23 pm

I didn't say anything to her on today's shift and now she has insisted chat: asking me how I am. Good sign of interest?
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:52 pm

She's showing more interest today.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Fuck This » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:53 pm

instead of asking a Yes/no question, ask he a prompt..."So tell me about your heritage?" Let her tell you about her family and origins.
Fuck This


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Fuck This wrote:instead of asking a Yes/no question, ask he a prompt..."So tell me about your heritage?" Let her tell you about her family and origins.


I hit her with the are you part Russian and expanded to enquire if she is Easter European. She was flattered while the guy I was sat with when I made the comment said, "you smooth operator" I dont know if that was a faux par on his part or mine for saying it in front of him to her.

We've since kept a cool vibe, although she smiled a me beautifully and lengthily.

Oh and a guy who works in the kitchen said, when somone asked her what kind of men she goes for, she said "blonde guys and big black guys."

I'm tall and black so... half a tick.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Fuck This » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:18 pm

if a guy says you are smooth he is usually sincere. when it comes to deep diving girls, I like asking open ended questions.

Instead of "Where do you live" I ask "where do you call "home""

Instead of "what do you like to do?" I ask , "If you were to become famous for one thing, what would it be or what would you like it to be?"

Instead of "Do you have any brothers or sisters" i say "Tell me about your family"

This gives a confident woman an opportunity to qualify herself to me in what she thinks is an attractive manner. It tells me a lot about her values.
Fuck This


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:01 am

I like it, thanks.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Fuck This wrote:if a guy says you are smooth he is usually sincere. when it comes to deep diving girls, I like asking open ended questions.

Instead of "Where do you live" I ask "where do you call "home""

Instead of "what do you like to do?" I ask , "If you were to become famous for one thing, what would it be or what would you like it to be?"

Instead of "Do you have any brothers or sisters" i say "Tell me about your family"

This gives a confident woman an opportunity to qualify herself to me in what she thinks is an attractive manner. It tells me a lot about her values.


So I asked her the fame questiom and she said after some thought, "I dont know, what about you?" And I mentioned a few other answers that I had got previously without directly answering her question.

I'm tempted to message her, tell her my answer on facebook messenger and ask her again.

What's a good answer? Or is this personal to me?
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby ShampooMonk » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 pm

Ohdude wrote:
Fuck This wrote:if a guy says you are smooth he is usually sincere. when it comes to deep diving girls, I like asking open ended questions.

Instead of "Where do you live" I ask "where do you call "home""

Instead of "what do you like to do?" I ask , "If you were to become famous for one thing, what would it be or what would you like it to be?"

Instead of "Do you have any brothers or sisters" i say "Tell me about your family"

This gives a confident woman an opportunity to qualify herself to me in what she thinks is an attractive manner. It tells me a lot about her values.


So I asked her the fame questiom and she said after some thought, "I dont know, what about you?" And I mentioned a few other answers that I had got previously without directly answering her question.

I'm tempted to message her, tell her my answer on facebook messenger and ask her again.

What's a good answer? Or is this personal to me?


Sorry, dude don't do that.

What I've learned from talking to girls via messenger, texting, and other social media platforms, it doesn't end well. They could talk to you for hours, but then you're just gonna be relegated to the friend zone.

See her in person, and ask her that question.

If she says she doesn't know, then ask her what her dream job would be like. I don't like the fame question, because it makes her think hard. Give her options to make it easier for her to broach the topic. What if she had a rough day and her mental process is working as well? Or she just got caught off-guard?
ShampooMonk


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:23 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 pm

Thanks man.

I'm learning so much on here, I've got a lot to improve on.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:31 pm

ShampooMonk wrote:
Ohdude wrote:
Fuck This wrote:if a guy says you are smooth he is usually sincere. when it comes to deep diving girls, I like asking open ended questions.

Instead of "Where do you live" I ask "where do you call "home""

Instead of "what do you like to do?" I ask , "If you were to become famous for one thing, what would it be or what would you like it to be?"

Instead of "Do you have any brothers or sisters" i say "Tell me about your family"

This gives a confident woman an opportunity to qualify herself to me in what she thinks is an attractive manner. It tells me a lot about her values.


So I asked her the fame questiom and she said after some thought, "I dont know, what about you?" And I mentioned a few other answers that I had got previously without directly answering her question.

I'm tempted to message her, tell her my answer on facebook messenger and ask her again.

What's a good answer? Or is this personal to me?


Sorry, dude don't do that.

What I've learned from talking to girls via messenger, texting, and other social media platforms, it doesn't end well. They could talk to you for hours, but then you're just gonna be relegated to the friend zone.

See her in person, and ask her that question.

If she says she doesn't know, then ask her what her dream job would be like. I don't like the fame question, because it makes her think hard. Give her options to make it easier for her to broach the topic. What if she had a rough day and her mental process is working as well? Or she just got caught off-guard?


So I asked her what her dream job is and she said "I don't know, it's hard so I'll have to think about it." She says it in a very matter of fact way while looking absolutely flustered and slightly aroused.

Before that myself and colleague were chatting in the kitchen at work and she popped in to dump some plates. She momentarily placed herself in front of me, looked at me and then walked out the kitchen without saying anythimg. Was she trying to join in the conversation?

Argh this chick is off and on.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Fuck This » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Don't sweat it if you don't include her in EVERY conversation. Don't exclude her but don't engage her everytime unless you have something specific that she will add value with. If she wants to be part of the group conversation she needs to bring something to the table...
Fuck This


Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Is it weird if?

Postby Ohdude » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Thanks bro, appreciate your input.
Ohdude


Space Monkey
Space Monkey
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:55 am


Return to Beginners

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 1 guest