Indirect Mindset

Ghost202

Rookie
Rookie
Ok so I am all for indirect because I find that it’s just more conducive to the kind of respect and treatment
I like from women pre and post sex.

The best indirect mindset I find is one of complete authenticity EXCEPT for the following:

1. You can’t physically escalate.
2. You can’t compliment

Other than that, be who you want to be. I personally do not agree that women lack confidence to escalate or make a
Move on you. That’s only for guys who are ugly or don’t have enough game to make women escalate on them. The same
Girl who you think is too shy or timid to escalate on you will rape the good looking guys shamelessly in front of everyone.

Girls know that they physically escalate. The issue is that there ashamed to be the ones who make the first move on
Ugly guys. Therefore you have to raise your value to such a degree that everyone around you perceives you as high
Value enough to not be a liability if they Escalate on you. This is totally unconscious btw. You might ask what about their
Concerns if you reject their advances. Women are funny in that if they want you bad enough it doesn’t enter their mind
That you might reject them, especially these days. They will think that you will say yes to them and this is only because
They can’t see it happening any other way because EVERYONE says yes to them. Trust me, they will not take it into
Consideration at all if you play it right. They will mindfuck themselves into thinking that you cannot resist them, their ego
Will be short circuited in a sense.

The second you escalate or show blatant sexual interest or act emotionally invested/mushy its over. The whole game in
This modality is about them recovering lost validation. This shit works really well in this day and age where most guys are
Thirsty, weak and far too generous with their affections/attention.

The key isn’t to be this cold asshole. You are a friend who wants nothing from her. You also don’t adapt to the friend role.
You don’t act like a real friend, you’re a friend only in name. No favors, leave her on seen, stand her up for chill sessions.
You are basically a bad friend who is fun to be around without overextending yourself.

I tell girls upfront I wouldn’t fuck them because I’m not interested in sex with anyone at the moment. It’s not them, it’s me, I’m just too busy focusing on other stuff but I have my pick if I want it. I don’t bring up sex, ever. I let them bring it up. When they bring it up I freely talk about other girls in positive ways when it pertains to them making the first move and being free/open Minded. What most guys shame in girls (sluttiness etc) I praise. I completely brainwash and condition girls to be what I think is cool and if they don’t wanna conform to it then I just assume they think I’m ugly and I pretty much don’t change anything about what I do.

At the end of the day, it’s hard to pull this style off for most guys because they’re penis is in firm control of their brain.

The key is to communicate confidence and total self possession. This is done by being totally authentic and yet cutting off your desire to have sex so badly.

Reward good behavior and punish bad behavior at first. Then you do not reward the good behavior sometimes. Bad behavior is always punished. You have to calibrate with the goal in mind of making her want you. That’s what most puas
Don’t talk about. They say to condition but not what to condition. You have to simply set a pattern where she expects good results from doing what you want, and then once she’s hooked you increase her neediness by simply holding back
Your reward until she does more of what you want.

It’s very simple, even idiots can do this. You just have to know what you’re doing and why.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I posted this on another thread. I think indirect is better for the hottest girls. If you’re really social and don’t mind opening a lot i think direct is good. You just won’t get the hottest girls.

The difference between direct game and indirect games is that in direct game you are clear in your intentions to have sex with your target. You make strong statements of intents and escalate more aggressively. With indirect game you want the girl to question if you would have sex with her. Going indirect on less hot girls is useless pointless and a waste of time. It will work on some with very low self esteem and low sex drive. It's girls like that's sex switch. I don't know why. But most cute girls would rather you be direct. You start making her question if you like her and she doesn't want to take the ego hit and blows you off. Indirect is for really hot girls. For some reason these girls cause every go to grow a set. They always say the same thing and it is always direct.

Some girls say “he had the balls to come direct at me.” No it doesn't take balls. I see losers approach the hottest chicks every day. The reason cute girls aren't getting approached all the time is because they're not that hot. Remember that going in. Cute girls aren't getting approached all the time. Go direct. You'll get blown out a lot. But if you're into cute girls you'll also get laid a lot. There are a lot of cute girls going out to get laid or on tinder. You just have to be a guy she considers sex worthy.

The biggest secret in game is the hottest girls are actually the easiest to game. The hard part is getting to them. Any girl who is a seven or better gets hit on constantly with direct game. The get so many compliments every day that they've become meaningless. The hard part is getting into a conversation with one that hooks. You have to find her and somehow get her to be receptive enough to need your validation. But once those two things have occurred you'll have your hooks in. Put yourself in the right situation enough times and the hottest girls are gonna give you chances to game them. When that happens it is all on your game. She's giving you a chance to show her what you've got. She has to care about your validation. If she does she won't leave your side until she gets it. That could take all night.

The longer you have a girl in an interaction with you the more compliance you can build. You need to be having her do things for you. The things she does need to grow progressively bigger. Things you can do are: have her hold your drink, have her buy you a drink, have her follow you to another part of the bar and later to another venue....

Ghost202

Rookie
Rookie
Yes, indirect is for very hot girls. It’s also for girls who think they’re very hot but aren’t. It also works on very insecure
Women of all looks levels, but the insecurity has to be about her desirability. It also works extremely well on girls who are
proactively trying to seduce men to regulate their self esteem, these girls are huge sluts who only respond to guys who
don’t pay very much attention to them. Its works best when the girl is very hot and also regulates her self esteem mainly
thru seducing men. These kinds of girls are really fun and sexual which is why I deal with them. In order to seduce you
They will do anything it takes. They can be lead to some really crazy shit if you know what you’re doing. You can make them dance like puppets.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I prefer indirect. But I’m also very aware of a lot of girls who have been more interested in getting validation than being seduced. There are a lot of chicks like that. I’m more thrill of the hunt than pleasure of sex and would rather go through an indirect seduction than playing the numbers with direct game. If youre a pleasure of sex guys and like fucking sixes direct is the most bang for your buck. Mass approaching directly is a gold mine for guys who will fuck any cute girl.

>