FR  Worse Rejection (so far)

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi Beginner here

so today I decided to go to the bar as usual. An Hour in, on my first approach there were 2 girls standing by my table. So Naturally I approach immediately and said to one of them "Hi how are you doing tonight" extending my hand for a hand shake. The other one got a little snippy "oh talk to her and ignore me" I try settle her down a little " no I was going to talk to you both". Then they ask me were I from I said Ohio (I live different state currently). Then they went on to say things like they were lesbians (which their not) and that they were leaving soon (which they didn't) then mock where I'm from saying things like "we'll see you around Ohio"

OK I know my approach could have been a little better but they didn't have to do all that. I got rejected plenty of times before but at least the girls were polite and respectful. I was upset at first then it turn into anger real quick. I couldn't keep my emotions in check and it kinda ruin the night for me. On the bright side I believe a couple of the other guys at the bar kinda sense how I was feeling that day. They were giving me fist bumps, Trying to make conversation, etc.

My Questions are

1. Do I have right to fell a little angry or I'm just over blowing this.
2. How do you recover quickly after you had a bad responds
3. And as Always can name all the mistakes I made.

chasemember1969

Space Monkey
space monkey
I had the exact same rejection you did so here's my story

I went out to a bar event, and I met with this one guy who told me he wanted to go and meet women, the very reason why I was outside that night too. There was this yellow haired chick I thought was cute so I casually said "hey I like your hair" she made initial "disgusted" eye contact with me and ignored me as if she didn't notice me so I moved on from that pretty quickly.

Then sometime during the night, there was another girl sitting at the table so I went up to her and talk to her. She then proceeded to say she was a lesbian. This was the only time the yellow haired girl suddenly noticed me, and supported that girls claim claiming to be her girlfriend (the lesbian and girlfriend facts were all false mind you) I don't know why but I acted as if that was a real fact and asked more about it, but I'm pretty sure being on that train pissed them off even more lol. Eventually that yellow haired girl had to wave her hand out to dismiss me, which I realize that's what she was trying to do. So I just walked away. The other girl that was sitting tried apologizing to me, but I just smiled at her and ignored her most of the time going back to my buddy during the night.

After speaking with him and minding my own business, that same girl at the table, approached my table. She didn't even came back to my table just to talk to me again she was still playing that lesbian skit (she really wanted to convince me she was lesbian, I still didn't buy it tho). Then she started apologizing saying shit like "if my friend was mean to you" and was pretty condescending especially in the way she was saying "it takes a lot of courage to tell a girl you like her" during the interaction i basically implied her friend was "too nice" with the gesture and figured out she wanted to try and get my attention again. My other buddy didn't pick up on this and validated her "You're a very good person". I had to explain to him what some of these behaviors really mean.

While I make it my effort not to get angry at women sometimes they're bitches like that so what you feel is totally normal. It's one thing to get rejected it's another thing to get disrespected like that. I have more respect for a girl that has enough balls to tell you they're not interested.

Idk if you did this but what you could've done here is not acknowledge their mocking of you. Instead turn your attention away from them and act like you heard nothing. Either that, or cut them off by just leaving when they hadn't even finished a sentence. This sends a blow to them but that's if u really wanna send them a blow. If u want a way to deal with it, id just ignore it and find another girl to talk to. That's how you operate from abundance. If said girls that rejected you are not on your mind afterwords you've won a personal battle in my book

zeroman2

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thank you for the advice I'll keep that in mind the next time I go out.

>