Cafe Chronicles

Cafe Chronicles

Postby readjusting » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:38 am

After discovering many types of venues, I realized that cafes suit me best, because of these advantages:
- Relatively high quality of girls
- It has the type of girls I want (intellectual, conservative, no tattoo/piercings/dyed)
- Numerous venues. I knew about 30 cafes in my cities, if I screw up in one there will be others
- I can work on something else

It has 2 weaknesses:
- Low influx of girls
- Small places, so impact of rejection is greater

Thus, by specializing in cafes I can build a process, that I can get girls over and over and over.
readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Re: Cafe Chronicles

Postby readjusting » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:03 am

Saturday, 11:30 pm, tea shop.

A girl came next to my table.
I waved my hands at her. She made a weird facial expression (duck face?)
Anyways, I waited 30 seconds, then opening. I held out my drink, saying "cheers," she cheered her drink with mine.

First 30 seconds was small talk (what's your name, where're you from). Then I complimented her shirts. She said she got her shirt at a men's shop. Then for 3 minutes I talked about random things, like my rings. She started asking me questions (hook point).

I focused on the fundamentals:
- Voice: In my room, my voice was deep and sweet. Unfortunately, 3 minutes in the conversation and my voice regressed
- Body language: I forgot where my hands were, and where my feet were. Leaning in or leaning out?
- Facial expression: I wasn't aware
- Eye contact: Probably good? I look between her eyes

Anyways, I asked for a date and got the number. This is the power of focus.
I used to meet girls at a lot of places, but most of the interactions were shallow, and occasionally I got lucky. Thus by focusing on getting good at just one type of venue:
- If I fail, it's because of my fundamentals, not the venue.
- "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times"
- Game become simpler, so I can focus on the fundamentals
readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Return to Journals

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans