Tips to improve my day game?

xandan

Rookie
Rookie
Okay, so I was just curious to get you guys opinions on my day game for when I’m strolling around campus and want to talk to a girl who is cute. So I’ll use my latest encounter (today)

Okay, so typically I’ll walk behind the girl, or if she is walking past me and she’s cute, I’ll let her pass me, turn around, and just make the approach. I’ll tap her and say excuse me, give her some space, and just say hey with a smile. So today, I did just that. She was on the phone so I asked if it’s cool that I talk to her real quick, and she said sure.I introduce myself and shake her hand. Me typically, I just get straight to the point. I usually just say I spotted them on the bus, or walking on campus, or whatever. So I say that, and then I say I thought she was cute and if I could get her number and if she says no to the number or if she has a boyfriend, I ask for the Snapchat. I’ll add a “how was your day” and all that if she’s actually going to give me some type of contact information, but other than that I just get straight to the point. I’ve gotten advice from older dudes that this is what you should do, because no matter what you say after you say hello will determine if you get her number or not. All of this is just looks based, unless he’s telling me different. So what do you guys think? My night game is a lot better than my day game tbh because it’s more of a social environment when you’re at a club or party, so what do you guys think of my game and how can I improve?

xandan

Rookie
Rookie
Tony D said:
I think my daygame series might be a good start for you. 8000 words there. There's no link for part 2, 3, and 4 yet. I asked the team to fix this. But you can find them as they are not more than two months old.

https://www.girlschase.com/content/day- ... ur-mindset

Love this. Read every word posted and the video. I think my day game is very similar to yours, although I never got real close and touchy with a girl during day game. Buf you definitely share the same strategy that I do , so I must have it figured out. Just need to see results.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Then you might want to consider hiring a coach to find your sticking points?

Also, touch is probably the most important and neglected aspect of daygame. I wrote about that in depth.

xandan

Rookie
Rookie
Tony D said:
Then you might want to consider hiring a coach to find your sticking points?

Also, touch is probably the most important and neglected aspect of daygame. I wrote about that in depth.

Nah i dont need a coach it isnt that serious. Maybe just a friend who's tryna get on the same shit I'm on. But do handshakes count as touch?

>