Waiter girl whom I see evry day fancies me(?) Help?

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey lads,

So there's this girl which I see every day for the past few days and she is a waiter, I have strong reasons to believe she likes me.

The thing is she is never alone or whatsoever, plus she works for family friends, so I cant be overly aggressive since I come from a pretty conservative family- circle.

Any advice? She is generally really busy and never alone, and she ends her shift at midnight really tired.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Do you know her name? Does she know yours?

When you are ordering simply say in the same tone as when you are ordering a club sandwich with extra pickle, "Sandra, I'd like to get to know you better. When is a good time to do that? Before work or the weekend?"

If she says before work, then "Great, lets grab a coffee down the street say 30 minutes before your shift tomorrow?"

If she says the weekend, then "Great, give me your number so we can make arrangements"

If she gets embarrassed and runs off then your approach was miscalculated.

If she tells you she doesn't date customers your response is "Who said anything about dating? I want to know you better. We see each other every day and I barely know any thing about you."

If she says she has a break in 30 minutes and will meet you in the alley, get your rubbers ready...

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
Do you know her name? Does she know yours?

When you are ordering simply say in the same tone as when you are ordering a club sandwich with extra pickle, "Sandra, I'd like to get to know you better. When is a good time to do that? Before work or the weekend?"

If she says before work, then "Great, lets grab a coffee down the street say 30 minutes before your shift tomorrow?"

If she says the weekend, then "Great, give me your number so we can make arrangements"

If she gets embarrassed and runs off then your approach was miscalculated.

If she tells you she doesn't date customers your response is "Who said anything about dating? I want to know you better. We see each other every day and I barely know any thing about you."

If she says she has a break in 30 minutes and will meet you in the alley, get your rubbers ready...

Solid advice, thats exactly what I would do.

Yes I know her, kinda, she works for friends of my family.

The bad thing is I am not there anymore for a few days, and when I'll be back time will be against me.

My brother is there though and he is quite social savy.

Should I ask him to help me out, tell the girl that I have obligations but I would love to get to know each other and then my brother can give her my number?

Btw she definitely , 100% likes me, she has been talking to people about me.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you sub out the introduction you might as well sub out the fuckin'......

Call the restaurant, leave her your number if she is not available.

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:
If you sub out the introduction you might as well sub out the fuckin'......

Call the restaurant, leave her your number if she is not available.

Will do.

A question though, how is my brother giving her my number on behalf of me different than me calling the restaurant and leaving mine?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
because it is you doing it.

Would you have your brother turn in a job application for you? No. YOU make the impression YOU want to make.

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:

Would you have your brother turn in a job application for you? No. YOU make the impression YOU want to make.

Roger.

CaptainHenley

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Fuck This said:

Last one, could I make use of Facebook/Instagram to get in touch with her instead? That would be the quicker option right now.

Lucky

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Dude just call her make your impression and let the real game begin (;

>