First Fundamentals

Kilyan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fundamentals are the building block.

How do we learn where to start? I am prone to working on what I want to work on and ignoring what NEEDs to be done. So:

1) How do you guys identify which fundamentals need most work

2) Who do you find best to emulate when working towards new goal

3) Are some fundamentals more important than others ( if so which )

4) When do you move on to the next thing?

Appreciate it lads, answers to any of the above questions would be great, all would be spec!
Kilyan

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hello,

Just my take, dont take it as dogma or anything.

1) you look at the area you want to improve (lack in), find a guy you believe is the top at that area and compare your level to his. Overall, you will see that very few guys are exceptional in multiple areas. This way, you can feel out where you yourself are at and identify the weaknesses. Usually, you will work on the easy to fix stuff first - fashion, hairstyle, posture.

2) find a guy that fits your style / vibe. I think everyone instictively knows whether he is more similar to George Clooney or Ryan Gosling.

3) hard to say because some fundamentals influence other aspects of "you". Mental models, mindsets etc will influence your walk, gestures, posture, how resonant and commanding your voice is. However you can "fake" those (the voice, not the MMs) if you are not there yet but it requires conscious effort. Overall, I would say the internal ones matter more (mental models, mindsets, confidence level, mental presence) because these will in turn create the vibe and the way other people feel around you when they interact with you, help you with frane battles and social situations. The way you hold eye contact, your body language, the way you navigate through space etc.

4) you move on when there is not much room for improvement left.

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think the first thing is to know your weaknesses. Just try to be self aware. Am obese guy will have to work on losing weight before getting a sexy voice for example, or someone who just has a bit of a belly but mumbles his speech should work on his voice.

My fundementals are above average but not "tight". I should focus on one thing at a time as well but I try to do it all so they improve but at a snail's pace lol.

I learned a lot from the facial expressions of Ragnarok from Vikings. So emulate a charachter/someone you know that you like and become it. This is actually a method some paths of sufism use. They set apart some time every day and imagine their leader. This is taught in order to emulate the leader and his good traits (piousy, compassion etc).

Kilyan

Space Monkey
space monkey
Michal,

Fundamentals as a mindset, yeah? Never thought of that :| guess I missed some steps. That's a good idea though I like it because it would make the other fundamentals seem more genuine and real ( don't want to be seen as fake right? )

Mrre

how do you emulate folks you never met?
With thanks,
Kilyan

Snazzy

Space Monkey
space monkey
why don't you just be you? be the best you that you can be. you are what you are, and you will have to be the best you you can be to reach the top of life. your going to have to sacrafice some shitty parts of yourself in order to do that. that is you. be you. own you. or I'll own you.

Snazzy

Space Monkey
space monkey
also, my previous response was to the guy worrying about seeming fake. if your worrying about seeming fake, you never should have been fake in the first place. When i was managing the bitch i was doing webcams with, she had like 10 dudes try to scam her out of pussy on a daily basis. women have so much bullshit cast in their direction, that they can't respect it, and they are very good at smelling it.

But let me break down to you my philosophy on women man

it's 30% looks
30% intellegence
30% money
and 10% luck

so if you are dusty as hell, your smart as a motherfucker and your broke as a dirty old hooker noones gonna fuck with you man. they might, but it will take a lot of time so why not make your life easier. the thing is, looks and money are easy to get. I know ways to make myself so goddamn beautiful, I could have crawled out of a shoebox and I'll still look like I'm ready to go to the opera. build your knowledge of persuasion, understand the womans needs, go to the gym, and keep them in arrears, and stay busy. get your money man. and prioritize, if you have something to do, and you have to think about whether you should put it down, It's probably more important than the bitch. unless it's a situation where you're involving yourself in something you have a weakness for. if your playing video games nonstop or drinking non stop she'll wanna change you for a bit, but then she'll also feel like your dragging her down in life. that's what this shit is about man. always "what about me?" first, but never forget "what about you?"

Sandman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Kilyan said:
Mrre

how do you emulate folks you never met?
With thanks,
Kilyan

Watch a TV or movie character, use your facial expressions like they do, talk like they do, walk like they do. It's just a form of acting, long enough so those traits are ingrained in your behaviour

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1) For me, I just try to work on whatever comes to mind and then I focus on that. Right now it's all about posture and my walk. Because of my recent experiences I'm convinced that your walk and posture should be your first fundamental that you work on. I didn't realize how bad mine was until I started working on my walk. From there it just kind of leaked into everything else. Now I have better posture and a fuckton better results.

2) I don't actually visualize all that much. I've always been able to get into the 'zone' from sports and turn my mind off and just flow. So I just make a mental note of what I'm working on and then just flow into. So sadly I'm not the best person for advice here.

3) I am thoroughly convinced now that the most important fundamental is your posture and your walk. I'm probably going to turn into a raving walk lunatic now lol. But ya, I would definitely say your walk and your posture. For reading go here:
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-h ... women-nuts

I still have more work to do on mine, but that's a start. Second most important fundamental to me would be conversation and not trying to force it. But again, that comes from my own experiences and yours could be different.

4) When I notice that whatever it is that I've been working on I start doing automatically. Like for example last night: I still had to remind myself before going to a dance event that I should walk sexy. I took a breath and adjusted my posture and my walk as I was walking. That tells me that I still should stick with this fundamental because I still have to remind myself about it.

Kilyan

Space Monkey
space monkey
also, my previous response was to the guy worrying about seeming fake. if your worrying about seeming fake, you never should have been fake in the first place.

The question was rhetorical. I don't actually believe being fake is the way forward !( although, we are all just playing a role to some degree ...) I appreciate the concern though. Might have been hard to determine over text :)

Snazzy

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't worry about it then. don't worry about seeming fake if you aren't fake. look at yourself. look at how you present yourself to the world. present yourself honestly, and don't worry about seeming fake. if your not being fake, you don't have to worry about shit. just don't worry. go on social media, unlike every page you liked that you don't care about or like that much, because even that has dishonesty in it. you have to be the most consistent man in the world for this shit to work. and that takes time.

Michal

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Kilyan said:
Michal,

Fundamentals as a mindset, yeah? Never thought of that :| guess I missed some steps. That's a good idea though I like it because it would make the other fundamentals seem more genuine and real ( don't want to be seen as fake right? )

The reason I think mindsets (or mental models) are a fundamental too is because of attraction itself - it is based on who you are as a person. And from a psychology standpoint, you as a person are made of physical aspects, biological and psychological while your personality is made of your character, motivations, views and mindsets, temperament and skills. I mean, we operate based on our views, beliefs and mindsets every day. And from my experience, when I finally internalized that a woman will respect you as a man the most if she views you as a romantic option (or just someone who she would let stick his dick inside her), it pretty much changed the way I talk with women "fundamentally". Fundamentals are your baseline, the "presentation". Just like a computer has a hardware and a software, your internals influence your externals and vice verca.

But I must add that I lack more in the internal things than externals so that is why I put more empathes on that. In reality, both are important.

>