Got an old girl back to go out again but need advice

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
So me and this Girl meet up on saturday. after a couple of months of not seeing each other after an argument. The date went well but did not have sex. We only made out and i fingered her and she gave me a handjob. I texted her the next day that it was fun catching up with her she literrily replied a few seconds later. We exchanged a couple texts then I asked her if she wanted to go out again. She didnt reply back but then in the afternoon she sent me a snapchat of a few beer bottles with her family and I said no invite and she said the pic wasnt for me probably trying to get me jealous which im not. So I sent her a pic of my dog that shes in loved with and she said to send her more and replied Later but didnt send any.

Whats my next move she hasnt said yes or no about going out again. Im guessing shes testing for patience or something similar.

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Usually the best thing to do when your dates end up in fingering/handjob/blowjob but not full sex, it's best to continue the relationship you had before the date in terms of texting, what you talked about, and so on.

Why? Because when you ask, "do you want to hang out again?" she knows your intention loud and clear. It's to have sex. And that's what most guys do.
Instead what you want to do is just acknowledge the day with a text like "It was good to see again you after such a long time" and keep treating her as someone you like having around for more reasons than just having sex.

In other words, if you had a prior relationship, there had to be something you built your relationship on, it should be continued normally. And she realizes you actually like her for her, she'll agree to go out with you because even if sex DOES happen, she won't feel like you just want to see her for sex, which puts pressure on her to accept and women hate pressure.

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
That's what I did I asked how was her day after a couple days of silence. And invited her someplace fun and she agreed but we haven't decided on when since she works late nights. Just gave her an option for this weekend or next and acted like I didn't care which one. Should I text her to confirm or should wait on her

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
andersen09 said:
Usually the best thing to do when your dates end up in fingering/handjob/blowjob but not full sex, it's best to continue the relationship you had before the date in terms of texting, what you talked about, and so on.

Why? Because when you ask, "do you want to hang out again?" she knows your intention loud and clear. It's to have sex. And that's what most guys do.
Instead what you want to do is just acknowledge the day with a text like "It was good to see again you after such a long time" and keep treating her as someone you like having around for more reasons than just having sex.

In other words, if you had a prior relationship, there had to be something you built your relationship on, it should be continued normally. And she realizes you actually like her for her, she'll agree to go out with you because even if sex DOES happen, she won't feel like you just want to see her for sex, which puts pressure on her to accept and women hate pressure.

Well I messed up we were flirting thru text and I said I really want to see you this Sunday and she said I don't think I'll be able to this Sunday and I said no it's cool no worries. Not sure if I'm over reacting but it sounded needy after I hit sent. And she replied how I thought she will that's why I acted like it wasn't a big deal

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well I messed up we were flirting thru text and I said I really want to see you this Sunday and she said I don't think I'll be able to this Sunday and I said no it's cool no worries. Not sure if I'm over reacting but it sounded needy after I hit sent. And she replied how I thought she will that's why I acted like it wasn't a big deal

I will say this. The main problem isn't what the next texting needs to be or what to say or how to react, it's more what position of where your texting is coming from. Girls are really and i mean EXTREMELY intuitive for feeling out if a guy needs her more than she needs him. And in a relationship with a girl there's never any equal grounds, either you want her more or she wants you more. The going back and forth may change the balance here and there but it's never the same.

So with that being said, the balance right now is in her favor and I can tell she's starting to put you in the back burner for flirting or whenever she's bored and probably looking for another guy. You want to hang out with her more than she wants to hang out with you which means she has the calling shots on when you guys meet or not. Here's a bit of a mistake.

Mistake:
1. She sends you a picture of her family beer gathering. (She already knows you want to hang out with her)
Your reply: No Invite? (Whether joking or not) Sub communicates what she already knows which is reinforcing her perception of you of wanting to hang out with her again in a needy way. (She's unconsciously feeling this)

2. This one you already stated, but texting I really want to see you this Sunday. (Same reasoning as #1)

So from here, here's the wrong things to do.

1. You can keep texting her the way you've been texting her, but she'll keep seeing that as you trying to get her out again which comes off needy which won't change anything and leads to more needy behavior.
2. You can suddenly stop texting her or say something along the lines of hey well, just text me when you're free. Either way, she will sees as weak, because it seems like you're reacting to her "rejecting" to hang out with you.

Best option is a bit of a cliche advice mixed with truth practicality.

1. The more you invest your mental energy on trying to figure out how to control this interaction, the less control you will actually have. Instead just give up trying to say the right thing or do the "right" thing. And just let it be. Stop pressuring her, asking her, and be cool, and instead trust that as long as you keep being attractive, the right moment will come for you to go out. I'm not sure how you guys met the first time, but obviously you projected something that made her want to come see you. Think about what it was and do more of that and focus more of conveying what it was you were conveying before.

2. What you want to do is, gradually and slowly start showing less and less interest, and move your interest more and more on other areas of your life. Meeting other women, doing things that you are excited by, and just doing something that "improves yourself."

This does two things.
A. It starts to have to invest your mental energy in other areas of your life GRADUALLY, not suddenly. In return, SHE will start becoming little curious and start investing more of her mental energy into you trying to find out what you're doing while you're starting to invest LESS because she wants to become the center of attention again. (Think pre-selection) This might be few weeks to few months depending on how you do it and present it. She might not even care at all but be ready for that and accept that. And it slowly starts putting things into your favor if done right.

Just a warning: She WILL test you to see if this just all a "front" and see if you're genuine about what you're doing or just temporary. These might come in forms of "We should hang out soon~ I miss you" or "Soo... we haven't finished what we started before" and if you respond anything that says you're eager, all that hard work will be out the window. Instead when you sense that she's starting to get intrigued, just play it off.

B. Snap and record what you do in your life. If she can see what you're doing with your life, she won't even treat you a certain way as "Beer Picture" "Oh it wasn't for you. Show that YOU value your time and she will value yours hence that's what being unneedy is all about.

You can't "act like" being unneedy when you're needy, because when you talk to her, she will figure it out with little incongruencies you give off when you're trying to hide something, so really, become the NEEDED.

And if she texts again, just text her briefly, while putting up pictures on snapchat. This will help her see that there's a VALID reason why your texting is starting to become shorter and shorter gradually and see that you're not "acting or faking"

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
andersen09 said:

I will say this. The main problem isn't what the next texting needs to be or what to say or how to react, it's more what position of where your texting is coming from. Girls are really and i mean EXTREMELY intuitive for feeling out if a guy needs her more than she needs him. And in a relationship with a girl there's never any equal grounds, either you want her more or she wants you more. The going back and forth may change the balance here and there but it's never the same.

So with that being said, the balance right now is in her favor and I can tell she's starting to put you in the back burner for flirting or whenever she's bored and probably looking for another guy. You want to hang out with her more than she wants to hang out with you which means she has the calling shots on when you guys meet or not. Here's a bit of a mistake.

Mistake:
1. She sends you a picture of her family beer gathering. (She already knows you want to hang out with her)
Your reply: No Invite? (Whether joking or not) Sub communicates what she already knows which is reinforcing her perception of you of wanting to hang out with her again in a needy way. (She's unconsciously feeling this)

2. This one you already stated, but texting I really want to see you this Sunday. (Same reasoning as #1)

So from here, here's the wrong things to do.

1. You can keep texting her the way you've been texting her, but she'll keep seeing that as you trying to get her out again which comes off needy which won't change anything and leads to more needy behavior.
2. You can suddenly stop texting her or say something along the lines of hey well, just text me when you're free. Either way, she will sees as weak, because it seems like you're reacting to her "rejecting" to hang out with you.

Best option is a bit of a cliche advice mixed with truth practicality.

1. The more you invest your mental energy on trying to figure out how to control this interaction, the less control you will actually have. Instead just give up trying to say the right thing or do the "right" thing. And just let it be. Stop pressuring her, asking her, and be cool, and instead trust that as long as you keep being attractive, the right moment will come for you to go out. I'm not sure how you guys met the first time, but obviously you projected something that made her want to come see you. Think about what it was and do more of that and focus more of conveying what it was you were conveying before.

2. What you want to do is, gradually and slowly start showing less and less interest, and move your interest more and more on other areas of your life. Meeting other women, doing things that you are excited by, and just doing something that "improves yourself."

This does two things.
A. It starts to have to invest your mental energy in other areas of your life GRADUALLY, not suddenly. In return, SHE will start becoming little curious and start investing more of her mental energy into you trying to find out what you're doing while you're starting to invest LESS because she wants to become the center of attention again. (Think pre-selection) This might be few weeks to few months depending on how you do it and present it. She might not even care at all but be ready for that and accept that. And it slowly starts putting things into your favor if done right.

Just a warning: She WILL test you to see if this just all a "front" and see if you're genuine about what you're doing or just temporary. These might come in forms of "We should hang out soon~ I miss you" or "Soo... we haven't finished what we started before" and if you respond anything that says you're eager, all that hard work will be out the window. Instead when you sense that she's starting to get intrigued, just play it off.

B. Snap and record what you do in your life. If she can see what you're doing with your life, she won't even treat you a certain way as "Beer Picture" "Oh it wasn't for you. Show that YOU value your time and she will value yours hence that's what being unneedy is all about.

You can't "act like" being unneedy when you're needy, because when you talk to her, she will figure it out with little incongruencies you give off when you're trying to hide something, so really, become the NEEDED.

And if she texts again, just text her briefly, while putting up pictures on snapchat. This will help her see that there's a VALID reason why your texting is starting to become shorter and shorter gradually and see that you're not "acting or faking"

So since she's expecting me to text her next week to go out. I won't I'll just wait 6 weeks and see if she texts me first I do have other girls I just think we both like each other and we're testing each other

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
andersen09 said:
Okay~ Good luck!
She sent me a Snapchat message of smiley faces with hearts in their eyes to my dogs pic again and a wink smiley face to my Facebook which I didn't respond to any and she saw all my snapchat pictures of me going out last night to celebrate a friends birthday

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Rico said:
andersen09 said:
Okay~ Good luck!
She sent me a Snapchat message of smiley faces with hearts in their eyes to my dogs pic again and a wink smiley face to my Facebook which I didn't respond to any and she saw all my snapchat pictures of me going out last night to celebrate a friends birthday

She's definitely fucking with you for one reason or the other. In other words she's definitely interested/attracted in you, but not taking you seriously. But, you responded perfectly. If it was a guy who was desperate for her attention and needy, he would've jumped at the first sight of what she threw at him when she sent the smiley face with hearts and a winky face and asked her out or try to initiate a conversation to get her out again.

So the thing now you have to remember is consistency. It's to consistently show that you have a life outside which you value and slowly but surely change her perception of you (which can be done even saying a word) and she also understands why you've been slow to respond to her or just friendly and polite. You have a life outside that's more important.

From then, you have to be aware, there will be a window that opens when she engages you in a serious manner. Not this winky smiley/hearts shit where she just throws at you to see if you'll bite on it like a hungry dog, but in other forms of seriously wanting to engage you.

It could be a genuine curiosity, starting a normal conversation, or a genuine question. When this happens be ready for her to test you and poke around a bit to see what she's been seeing is true about your life. Until then, keep doing what you do and she will come around.

Until then, meet other women also, and even put them on your snapchat if you desire. It'll only add more.

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
andersen09 said:
Rico said:
andersen09 said:
Okay~ Good luck!

She's definitely fucking with you for one reason or the other. In other words she's definitely interested/attracted in you, but not taking you seriously. But, you responded perfectly. If it was a guy who was desperate for her attention and needy, he would've jumped at the first sight of what she threw at him when she sent the smiley face with hearts and a winky face and asked her out or try to initiate a conversation to get her out again.

So the thing now you have to remember is consistency. It's to consistently show that you have a life outside which you value and slowly but surely change her perception of you (which can be done even saying a word) and she also understands why you've been slow to respond to her or just friendly and polite. You have a life outside that's more important.

From then, you have to be aware, there will be a window that opens when she engages you in a serious manner. Not this winky smiley/hearts shit where she just throws at you to see if you'll bite on it like a hungry dog, but in other forms of seriously wanting to engage you.

It could be a genuine curiosity, starting a normal conversation, or a genuine question. When this happens be ready for her to test you and poke around a bit to see what she's been seeing is true about your life. Until then, keep doing what you do and she will come around.

Until then, meet other women also, and even put them on your snapchat if you desire. It'll only add more.
So she texted me what I was doing. We exchanged some blah blah texts but didn't jump to ask her out.

andersen09

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you can post your texts, it'll be way helpful. I'm just going off of what you're telling me.

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
andersen09 said:
If you can post your texts, it'll be way helpful. I'm just going off of what you're telling me.
We just texted about her job and her promotion and my job offer. Kept it fun but serious didnt ask her out. Planning on texting later in the week or today it seems she wants to hang out again but don't want to come of as needy again by accident which I'm not.

>