THE HEART BROKEN SEDUCER....WHAT DO I DO NOW...?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man..oh man......
.Last year I ...had a oneitis...had an lmr that in retrospect I should have been able to persist through.....but I held the girl in such a high regard that the lmr defeated me.....I failed......
...i watched as the respect and attraction dissapeared.....i went from the coolest guy in the world to being ignored.
Then to make matters worse...I panicked.....and poured out my feelings...told the girl she is special..told her I don't just wanna fuck her....put a relationship on the plate.....she said she,ll think about it....a week later she said no
The seducer in me came back...I deleted her ....blocked her.
But every day I still thought about her
.. I went out to the streets with a vengeance ..
But every day I still thought about her
...I threw myself in my art and my music
But very day I still thought about her..
I approached and approached
And ....got lay after lay..l.....but every day I still thought about her...
...today I bumped into her....
She is flyer than I remember........she has tattoos and contacts and a crazy hairstyle...damn.....people were stopping to stare when she walked.....graceful...elegant ...beautiful ....

....now tell me.....it's been six months since the last time we talked ....should I try again ?
Will I just fall deeper into oneitis land?
What tactic should be used ?
Damn...any one ever had oneitis this bad...invested too much..man...how do I come back from asking for a relationship and being rejected?......or should I just call it quits

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"Damn...any one ever had oneitis this bad...invested too much..man..."

Ha! It's bad. Mine was 2 miserable and long years of oneitis. I couldn't get that girl out of my head. Day and night I thought about her, I tried to erased her from my mind, I tried to think about other things... I tried NLP, it didn't work... I talked to other women, flirted with others, slept with others... Nothing helped, anytime I thought she was gone she somehow came back to my mind...

I was so desperate I didn't know what to do, I already had decent knowledge about PUA and seduction, I knew I am going through oneitis, but nothing helped... There were times that I woke up and I almost cried, she was just always on my mind, my stupid heart just refused to follow my mind no matter what... two years of my life...

One day, I think I got dumped by another girl if I recall, LOL, I just got so desperate that I wrote some letter to her through FB. It was very weird letter, I re-wrote it perhaps 10 or 15 times. I tried to be friendly and appear cool, I acted as if nothing happened, but she was bright and saw right through it...

Her response was to the point, yet very cool. She simply told me in respectful way that she has no feelings for me. That was it, that was the magic moment that I was waiting for. Since those words she disappeared from my mind, it was like as if nothing happened... Magic... I was lucky, I haven't see her 2 years but her reply was just so cool, she knew exactly how I feel and she knew the exact anti-dote...

Today I have no feelings towards her at all, no positive nor negative. She is just a stranger, one person out of a huge crowd. She is just a strange memory to me... Why she? What happened? Why at that time? It's a mystery....

...Looking back, the whole experience was just so strange... Throughout those years I fell in love with more girls, but each time it was better and better, I was more in control, I simply got used to it... I also fell in love for purpose, I over-invested for purpose, just for the sake of experience, just for the sake of training my heart... I believe that I am in good control now, but the first experiences were painful. One experience was long, e.g. I knew the girl closely for 1 year...

Today, I no longer want to fall in love. Love is a sweet feelings, it is an amazing feeling... but it is fake, it really makes you blind. When I look back at some of those girls, I'm like WTF was wrong with me? I did so many anti-game things that even Nice Guys could be proud... Was I insane, or just arrogant? But that is also a big part of Learning, I tested Red Pill on my own skin, which many misunderstand here... I did it for purpose though, with clear mind and intentions, and I am not sorry because I LEARNED a lot by personal experience...

It is like as if you are a child and mom tells you not to stick a nail into electric outlet because it really hurts. So what do you do as a curious kid? You go and you stick nail into the outlet when mom is not looking, LOL. But the pain is good, you do it just once and you remember forever...

Couple of points which I consider important:

* I've discovered (or re-discovered) that I was not really in love with that particular person, but rather in love with image of that person... That is trully weird, I wrote about it here in the past, when I started to post comments here... You talk to the girl, all is cool, it's really no love, just cool and great vibes, you feel that she is a great match... Then you go home, and your mind starts rolling... you start imagining things with her, you are re-playing good times with her... you start making plans how to get her, what to do and how to apply your skills... Then you see her again and again, you execute your plans, and you think about her again and again, and the whole process continues... Your mind will then create sort of an "image" of that girl... I was lucky enough to be around the girl for long time, so I eventually realize that I don't really care about her as a person at all, all the attraction was gone (even though she was fucking HOT latina, one of the hottest female I've ever met), and I no longer wanted to be with her, she just got so fucking boring and annoying with her crap - yet anytime she was gone for 1-2 days the "image" of her poped back to my mind and I started missing her... that deep "love" feelings... IT'S SO FUCKING WEIRD bro, what can I say, love is just so fucking weird... Went through it recently again with cute latino girl, man, what can I tell you, just the same fucking story, but you just get used to it, and you LEARN... You stick a nail into outlet and you learn...

* Oneitis is bad. Duh. No matter what others say (and I say the same things as others) Abundance Mentality doesn't always help... I can simply connect to some girls very easily and on much deeper level, and I can't connect to others at all, or very poorly, no matter how hot she looks... That's just reality... Once you have that 'special girl' in your mind, and she is special because you develop a deep emotional connection with her, the other girls simply disappear from your mind... You can see hot and naked 9 in front of you but you just don't care... The feeling may be so intensive that you don't even want to jerk off many times... I could talk to as many girls I want, I can have a girl sucking my cock and begging for sex, yet my mind is simply with the 'special girl' (thist trully happened)... Abundance Mentality helps only once you have some experience, once you go through some emotional pain (in my case)...

* If you want to escape the pain next time, make sure you have tight rules... Have an escape plan, know what you are doing, know where you stand in that relationship... Once you see she is distancing yourself from you, once you see Red Flags, you got to cut the chasing right there... "Don't chase them, replace them" is a good rule to follow... You got to cut contact with her and focus fully on Abundance Mentality. I didn't do it couple times, I kept going after that one girl, but that was for purpose because I don't mind dealing with the emotional pain... There was another girl recently in my life, great vibes, good feelings, amazing connection... but once she started to hesitate I cut her off, right there on the spot... That is it, no more, never coming back... that is also great experience, great learning... You hold a nail in front of the outlet, you are already touching the socket, but you just drop it in stead of pushing it in... Managing relationships? Trying to be even better than I already am? Fuck no, that just won't happen... The more you give them the more they want. Give them NOTHING, Zero...

* You have to decrease her value in your mind, you have to start believing that you are a High Value Man. Unless you are natural narcissist, that may take some time and active mental effort. Know what is High Value Man first, then be one, or become one... Have Value, Respect Yourself, Demand only the Best! Know what values she brings to the table - what does she do for you, how much does she invest into you, know whether she fits into what you expect from woman. Write it down on a piece of paper, write down what YOU bring to the table and what SHE brings to the table... Since she is no longer interested, you might be quite surprised - under your name there might be a long list of what you consider quality values, while under her name there will be minimum, NOTHING: She is not investing at all, she is not thinking about you at all, she is not inviting you out at all, she wouldn't buy you a damn coffee, she doesn't even bother to reply to your text and so forth. She simply doesn't give a damn about you any way you look at it, simple as that. It helps to see it on a paper...

* While in relationship (or attempting to get into one), monitor your level of emotional involvement. Monitor how much do you invest. The rule is very simple: The person who cares and invests more loses first. Once you see getting yourself more emotionally involved, once you start thinking more and more about her, once you start over-investing - you should start following your rules (unless you don't mind the pain again). Some of the rules to consider:

- Never tell her that you love her, never show that you are emotionally involved with her. That is very important, you should always keep this rule at 1st place. Bang her at least 7 times first before you even consider telling her about your feelings. Keep your feelings to yourself, she doesn't want to know!
- Be very very patient. If you think that you should wait 3 days for her to respond or react, you should probably have to wait 9 days... Reality is that she will reply (if she is still interested), and that she will eventually come back - but after 12 days, if not 15... Remember, many times it is just a waiting game, sometimes it is nothing more than a shit test... She just may be testing your patience because you really look like a cool and laid back guy... or she may be testing your emotional involvement with her... Dominant guy can easily wait weeks or months without moving a finger, he just knows she will come back, and if not it's her loss... Beta Boy can't even wait three days, if not three hours, he just has to contact her, run after her, show her that he is very interested. He is very worried that she will never come back, he is loosing so much... He is losing girl that doesn't give a damn about him... Once you show that you care too much about her, you are gone... your value goes down and she is on the way to dump your ass...
- Do less, not more. Another golden rule to keep in mind, simply invest less... Thinking about sending her a quick FB message? Text a quick Hi? Don't do it. Let her move the finger first, she has the same access to the phone like you... She keeps that phone in her hands 24/7, she is glued to it, she sleeps with it, she can't live without it... Do you really think that she has no time to reply? Do you really think she hasn't seen your Hi? Do you really think she can't google your phone number, get your email from your friends or find you on FB in less than 30 seconds? LOL

-------------

Anyway, there is no easy answer... Just suffer then, suck it up and suffer, let your heart learn... If you can withstand more pain, grow some hair on your balls, go after her again while knowing you are facing another fucking rejection... but if you had enough, just cut it off while it's time... You already know that the flames burn, the pain is real... Observe, Learn, Remember... The pain will eventually go away but your brain will remember... The pain is good, the pain will eventually become your good friend...

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Damn.......lovely post man...everything you said is true...
Love is a muthafuckers......been ffucking girls and imagining its her....
.I lost the waiting game a couple of times...my question is...once I have already expressed my feelings....how do I now go back to gaming her

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Basically you are asking how to get her back... which as you know is tough, it takes lots of energy, more investment, lots of patience, and there is no guarantee that it will work... In other words, the question is: Does it worth it? It may, you won't know until you try, but realistically the chances are low...

In essence it is not much different than what you read here over and over... I believe that getting her back is doable though, under the right circumstances...

The blue print goes like this: You push, you invest a lot into her, you get her think a lot about you, you make her feel great - and then you pull away... this creates a vacuum... you disappear for some time, go cold... she will (ideally) wondering what happened to that great guy who made her feel good... then you come back after a while and repeat, invest again... ideally she will start going after you because she will be missing the great feelings, she will be missing the great guy who was really interested in her...

It's a rocky road though, the game is tough and it may be long... no guarantees... You also have to have certain characteristics, be the man who has high(er) value than other men around her. This 'Value' will draw her in... Couple important points:

* Be that masculine, dominant, confident man. Good fundamentals. That's the pillar for attraction, that gives you high(er) value, the upper hand

* Have choices, or appear that you have choices. Girls love guys who have choices, they feel challenge. That's also the whole point of Abundance Mentality, because once you have good and quality choices - why would you care about that one particular girl...?

* You cannot be needy and clingy, you cannot chase her. Which may be tough since she caused your oneitis... The minute she realizes you are after her and thinking about her (especially if there was a long time in between seeing each other) the minute she may dump you, even call you a stalker... Fuck that sh*t, you don't want to go to that territory, you better move to another state than be called stalker... In reality it means, that you may not e.g. see her for 2-3 weeks, or longer. Then you see her someplace, but what you do? Beta guys would be all over her, show all the intention, shower her with excitement, want to talk to her for hours... You, on the other hand, the high value man, just nod your head, say hi, perhaps smile - and walk away or pay attention to someone else (ideally another hot girl)... "ok, that cute girl, I've seen her before someplace" should appear in your mind... LOL, can you do that? I bet you can't, walk away from sweet and sexy girl is very tough, especially while your heart is pumping in all the excitement... You really have to become dis-sensitized prick to maneuver around this like a master... Idealy, she will come to you and start talking to you. Which would be good, exactly what you want. Do your magic then...

* No matter what, you cannot express your feelings. Deny everything even if she asks you directly while kissing you and holding your hand. There are however different ways. Beta guy usually wants to decrease the sexual tension by smiles, laugh, fun, excessive talking and so forth. He sends her cute messages, he befriends her on FB... You don't want to do that, you don't want to decrease the sexual tension. Keep it high, let her sweat, let her be anxious, don't feel sorry for her. Ideally she should get aroused the minute she sees you. You want to be a prick who wants to fuck her brains out, and then walk away as if nothing happened...

* In essence, you put it all on the table: You are this attractive masculine guy who has choices, you are the guy with high value who wants to fuck her. She has only two choices, either take it or leave it, there is nothing in between - no friendship, no cute conversations, no texting, nothing... If she takes it, great. If she leaves it - shrug your shoulders, walk away as if nothing happened, disappear for some time, no contact... then possibly try the same again...

Depending on the overall situation and your skills, I'm thinking that you have some chances, say 20-30% that it will work... I did similar things in the past, it does work, the girls came back after a while, they even broke up with BF's because of that... The thing is, once you invest too much emotionally and beat the waiting game, you may even realize that you are no longer attracted to her that much...

I say do it though, do it for the sake of practice and experience...

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
1:So I bumped into her yesterday....how long should I wait before I contact her.....I get it's a waiting game...I have the resolve to wait for even a month if that is what is needed........

2:........another thing...because back then I already put my cards out and told her my feelings...should I now pretend to be aloof again?......if she brings up that past..should I let her know I was in love...then act like it faded......or how do I play it?

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Ree, it is difficult to assess the overall situation because I don't know any details. At the same time the details are not that important because you should always stick to the overall blue print, if that makes sense....

1. How much did she invest into you? She MUST be investing, otherwise you are only chasing
2. What is her overall attitude towards you? Is she interested in you, does she get excited to see you, does she contact you, good vibes, ... OR is she pulling away, trying to avoid you, making excuses, no vibes....
3. What is your overall value that she perceives in you? Are you a guy who she perceives as high value?

These are important things to consider... So there is no simple answer, it is all relative, it all depends...

Ideally she perceives you as High Value Man, dominant, masculine, leading,... who has choices with other girls, and who is interested in her...

If that is the case, you should wait till she contacts or approach you... She MUST invest, you have to let her invest... She has to follow your frame...

You do little bit, she does little bit... You do little bit, she does little bit... She pulls back - ok, wait... she comes back, good, capitalize, keep moving forward... Ideally she should be all over you, she should focus fully on you...

See, if she sees you as Low value man, who is after her and who spills her feelings, a guy who has limited choices, a guy who feels bad by her not paying him so much attention - she is not interested... If you approach her in this weak frame, she will be only pulling away from you, and the more you chase the further she will be running....

You want to be cool guy, you want to put your high value on the table - and WAIT. She may take it, great. She may walk away - ok, it is what it is, but don't chase...

------------
Look at it this way, in analogy:

If I put $100 price on the table and tell you take it, would you? Probably yes. But if you say No, thanks, I'm not interested - will I be chasing you? I would have to be silly to chase you, no matter how much I like you... I may not know the reason why you don't take it, but most likely the reason is that someone else is offering higher value price: $120... Everybody prefers $120 to $100...

A girl has similar choices, it is like a market. She sees several tables with different values:

30 guys offer $60 price
20 guys offer $100 price
5 guys offer $120 price

Which one is she going to grab, which one she prefers? She will go for the highest bid that is available to her, the $120 price... So you want to be the guy with highest value, highest bid - she comes and grabs it, no questions asked... Guys with price tag $120 don't chase girls around, they don't spill their feelings, they have choices.... they just wait for the girls to come to them, invest in them...

BUT, what if there are just the same tables, each offer $100 price? Then she is not clear, she has couple good choices but not one is really better than the other. So she runs from table to table, and asks: What else can you offer other than the $100? What other Value I can get from you, what other value makes you more attractive? In that case you have to work hard, you have to do lots of negations, lots of convincing and pulling, doing 10,000 extra things to get that one girl...

Or this scenario: What if you are a guy with $80 price on the table, yet she has several $100 price choices? She will run away from you, any chasing is pointless... She just doesn't want those $80, you can't force it upon her...

So you want to be that guy with $120 price tag. No matter what you feel towards her, if she chose not to take your value - there is really not much you can do... Any effort from your side will only push her away from you...

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice advice..let me put t in action

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So on valentines day...I texted her.....happy valentines day......(texted a lot of girls...she was the only one who hasn't responded)......
So.............
What next?

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ree, I want to help you man... you got to understand one thing, it is all relative... there is no clear cut answer... if you want a simple answer - don't chase, drop every contact with her, focus on another women... However, that may not be an optimal answer, optimal answer varies based on situation and your value ....

How would you evaluate yourself in her eyes, what is your value (in her eyes, not your eyes)? You have to be perceived as a man with higher value, your price needs to be higher than hers... Anytime you excert chasing you are losing value...

If your value is high, you can effort some chasing. The chasing in such case is actually investing... if your value is low, the chasing is only decreasing your value...

Think about it this way, say your value is $100. You meet a girl that doesn't excite you much, she is not good looking, she may be neglected, obese... her value in your eyes is say $70. Will you ever chase her? Nope, you are not interested. What if she starts chasing you? Cool, she may be a sweet girl, but you will most likely decline, especially if you know girls that might be interested and their value is $90, or $100. Any of her chasing may be annoying... You may feel bad and you may be nice to her, but you don't simply want her....

Now you meet a girl that you grade say 9. Her value is $130 in your eyes. Will you chase this girl? Probably yes, especially if she gives you good vibes, some interest, good chance and so forth. But remember, in her eyes she is probably $30 above your value, which means that she she sees you $30 lesser value than hers... You are looking like that girl with value $70, she may feel sorry for you and so forth, but the reality is that she just doesn't want to be with you at all, no matter what you do... Does it make sense? Nothing that you do matters to her, your value is way low....

Now here comes in play masculinity. I read your other comment, imo you don't have a good grasp on masculinity. Masculinity isn't just muscles... it is rather overall behavior and appearance, it is how you express yourself, it is how you trust yourself, it is your confidence, mind set, ability to lead her and so forth...

Anyway, masculinity increases your value. Say she is $130, and if you are not masculine your value is $100. But if you are masculine, now your value jumps up to her level, perhaps even above her level (at least in her eyes)...

So now you have value say $140 and she is $130 (needless to say, those are just artificial numbers, just for the purpose of easy demonstration). She wants you now because you have greater value (in her eyes) than hers... in reality what that means is, that now she is after you, she is around you, she is texting you, she is initiating, she is all over you, she is showing you high interest...

...and here is where many less masculine guys screw up a lot. They start paying too much attention to her. They start putting her on a pedestal, they start excessively investing into her... their value goes way down, to the point of no return...

So in her eyes now, her value raised to $140... you put her on a pedestal by chasing, she is very flattered that a guy of such caliber is after her - yet at the same time your value keeps dropping to say $120 (whle she is on higher and higher pedestal)... Now your value is too low, she is not interested in you that much, she pulled away...

However, as the time goes, and you simply go cold (stop paying attention to her, disappear), her value will now drop to the same level like before: $125. Your value, however, will raise back to $140. Why? Because she remembers you as a masculine guy, a guy with high value that was really really interested in her... She will simply start missing the great value guy that showed such a huge interest in her.... She will start looking for you eventually. How long? It depends, could be weeks, months but even years... If she is really interested in you and you are masculine, she will come back say in 2-3 months...

See what I am saying? If you are low masculine guy (value $60) it will not work for you. If you are high masculine guy (value $120+), it will work for you many times (though not all the times, remember, hot girls always have many choices)

---------

What increases your overall value? Many things. Mainly masculinity, confidence, maturity, leadership abilities, independence, positivity, constructive approach to life, physical fitness, other girls interested in you... simply things that make you a man...

What decreases your value? Also many things, mainly neediness, clinginess, dependence, low self esteem, negativity, poor physical fitness, obesity, no one interested in you,...

So as you can see, value is rather something that is dynamic, it may change... It also varies with what she is looking for - a girl 20 years old is looking for different thing than girl in her 30's...

--------

This has may variations...

Say she is cutrrently in a relationship. She is $100, her bf is $100, you are $120.... will she go after you? Probably not at this time because you are not worth the hassle of breaking up, she wouldn't be gaining much... However, if you invest into her, show good interest, she will know that you are very interested,... now she will start thinking more about you, she will start comparing you to her bf and other guys... and because you have higher value, she may eventually decide to give you a chance.... meaning she will come back, she will come see you, she will contact you...

--------

So what should you do? It depends on what value she perceives you.. If she perceives you as a low value ($85) who is chasing, your value will drop further to $70... point of no return, you sold yourself too cheap, she will never come back... If she perceives you as good value, say $110-120, you have a good chance... she will forgive you the temporal chasing, the chasing may eventually turn into your benefits as she will be very flattered that you went nuts just because of her... She may not want you at this time (as she might have a bf), but as the time goes she may start looking for guys that have higher value than her bf... If you could have $120 in stead of $100, wouldn't you take it? Most would...

Lotus

Modern Human
Modern Human
Re: THE HEART BROKEN SEDUCER....WHAT DO I DO NOW.

Bro Ree,

You gotta refocus your inner game. Remember, you are the only one that can affect your emotions. She's not doing it to you, you are doing it to yourself by what you are telling yourself.

Obviously, she got you good. But that just means when you grow you heal you will be so much stronger.

From your writing, it seems you may be protecting yourself with a thick layer of ego. Underneath a much softer layer. This chick broke through that thick skin and got some soft warm underbelly. To prevent this going forward you must strengthen your underbelly, and let some of that ego go.

Short term. Focus on what's in front of you right now. One step at a time. If you focus on NOW there is no place for what was or what could be. Make sense?

Lotus

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: THE HEART BROKEN SEDUCER....WHAT DO I DO NOW.

Lotus said:
Bro Ree,

You gotta refocus your inner game. Remember, you are the only one that can affect your emotions. She's not doing it to you, you are doing it to yourself by what you are telling yourself.

Obviously, she got you good. But that just means when you grow you heal you will be so much stronger.

From your writing, it seems you may be protecting yourself with a thick layer of ego. Underneath a much softer layer. This chick broke through that thick skin and got some soft warm underbelly. To prevent this going forward you must strengthen your underbelly, and let some of that ego go.

Short term. Focus on what's in front of you right now. One step at a time. If you focus on NOW there is no place for what was or what could be. Make sense?

Lotus

Absolutely

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Drck said:
Ree, I want to help you man... you got to understand one thing, it is all relative... there is no clear cut answer... if you want a simple answer - don't chase, drop every contact with her, focus on another women... However, that may not be an optimal answer, optimal answer varies based on situation and your value ....

I know...I know.....
...at the start I was more high value than her....I didn't even pull her...she pulled herself.....

Then I let lmr defeat me........
...now after that....I correctly diagnosed the problem as attain ability.......so in ur allegory...I was 150sh...and she was 50...and she was thinking...what does 150want with me......

.......but in my efforts to increase attainability ...(explicitly offering a relationship)......I lost too much value....add that to the value automatically lost when a seducer is defeated by lmr .(being defeated by lmr by itself is a death knell for seduction)....I was now in problems....

Now...after she rejected the offer...I didn't trip...I didn't chase....I cut contact....
....she tried contacting me.....I ignored....
She tried again.....after some months....I picked...then she said she can't talk she.ll call back...which she didn't ....I blocked her.......
Then we bumped into each other.....she said she had tried to text me

My point is its hard for me to diagnose if it's value I lost from offering a relationship....or attainability I lost from blocking her...
You ask..wether she seez me as high value or low value.....I do not know

SomaRuiz

Space Monkey
space monkey
While I'm no expert, my experience would suggest that you did lose a lot of attainability by blocking her.

I think that just ignoring her, without blocking her, would have been a better move. I don't know where you blocked her (FB, phone number, other medium), but I think that by being sort of available (not blocked) but not paying attention to her, she might get a feeling like "He's right there, why isn't he looking my way/paying me attention", which would get her curious or interested.

Her saying that she tried texting you is a small indicator that she might be interested. But like they've said, there's no real guarantee.

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah, it looks like you already did what was described...

* You had high(er) value, she was chasing you
* You started to increase the attainability (which in certain point is chasing, otherwise you wouldn't do it)..., she pulled back, your value dropped...
* She tried to contact you. This is the point that I was describing, at first she was pushed away but now she came back for more
* But you ignored her, you cut the contact with her... (should have capitalized on this one)
* She tried even second time, you ignored her second time... (second capitalization missed)
* Not sure, are you saying that she tried third time when she bumped into you and said she texted you? It's possible... (if so, you missed another capitalization).

.... you have to reward her interest, not punish it...

Anyway, that was exactly what I described in such a long text, LOL, but you already did it. In essence it is just simple push and pull, you invest, then you wait for her to come back. Invest again, wait till she comes back... Easy, simple, very powerful... Some would say NORMAL, LOL

See it also from her perspective: She was also investing into you (by initial contact plus 2 or 3 contacts later), she was very interested in you - and now you are chasing her, you are way depressed and you can't sleep because now you can't reach her... It works the same way for both, guys and girls... Push and pull is very powerful technique...

... not sure what is going on with her, she may be in auto-rejection, you may have decreased her self esteem way too low...

I would bump into her and invite her for something like coffee, start with neutral conversation, then see what the vibes are. I would avoid texting her at this time because you are risking too much involvement and she has lots of power to decline (because she can't see you), and she already declined your text... Simply show involvement, but not too much, try not to be too intensive... It depends on how responsive she is, but IMO you shouldn't push too much... Stay cool and positive, try to avoid too many emotions... Just be that cool dude with high value who is interested in her, yet remains laid back... Ideally you should be pulling her towards you, not the other way...

Good luck, let me (us) know the results

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Drck said:
Yeah, it looks like you already did what was described...

I would bump into her and invite her for something like coffee, start with neutral conversation, then see what the vibes are. I would avoid texting her at this time because you are risking too much involvement and she has lots of power to decline (because she can't see you), and she already declined your text... Simply show involvement, but not too much, try not to be too intensive... It depends on how responsive she is, but IMO you shouldn't push too much... Stay cool and positive, try to avoid too many emotions... Just be that cool dude with high value who is interested in her, yet remains laid back... Ideally you should be pulling her towards you, not the other way...

Good luck, let me (us) know the results

I may not have made this clear ...she is a girl fom cold approach...I can't "bump " into her......that time I bumped int her...was purely coincidental

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys.....

So today I called her....10AM call

Ree: hey sly
Sly: hey ree
Ree: are you in town
Sly: yeah....but I am busy
Ree: I will be in town later on today,thinking I holla when I am leaving we grab a bite
Sly: it depends ,what time will you be leaving
Ree: at 8
Sly: that's too late
Ree: It's ok....um..what other day are you free? (mistake asking for a date,immediately after negative compliance?)
Sly: I,ll let you know
Ree : I thought you lived in the hostel?
Sly: I do,but I also have another crib,what we can do about today,how about when you are leaving you call me I see where I am at?
Ree: Ok,cool

8PM text

texted....hey sly..u still in town
...she texts back ...actually just left...
I text back..it's ok.....goodnight....
....she doesnt reply.....

12am what's app

She sends some weird advert
"for real online jobs call bla bla bla bullshit"
.....I reply....
: go to sleep
She replies with a laughing emoji.
....I don't reply

(a very bad dynamic has come...where I don't reply to her in retaliation to her not replying to me.)

QUIRKS AND ADDITIONAL INFO

She has daddy issues(her dad was ridiculed for not having any boys....all her siblings are girls)...has a high partner count....drinks regularly...has been in lots of fights(vindictive)....loves attention(interested in modeling,actressing,ig attention whoring)....can be extremely submissive(when she came to my house ,she immediately started washing dishes....plus in our first date...I sent her for napkins )...,she smokes weeds..,has tattoes....has contacts
I know after reading this,...your wondering....why are you even attracted to her,ree?
...I know ..I often ask myself the same question

SO WHATSTHE NEXT MOVE.?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
umm....Drck?....anyone?....

Drck

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Check this, my last answer, very similar: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15780#p78927

----------------------

Be careful, she is moving away from you at this time... she is interested but not enough to be overly excited to see you....

So decrease the contact, don't contact her too much, but be persistent at the same time, e.g. show that you are interested... She likes the attention and she knows that you are a cool guy....

So I would text her something brief (just to show that you are interested) but only 1x per week or so... She texted you some crap (online job), perhaps just to show you that she acknowledged you...

If she replies, take your time, couple hours in between (unless she is hot to reply, e.g. within couple minutes, if not seconds). Remember, she has the phone on her 24/7, she can virtually reply immediately unless at work or so... Remain cool, laid back, not needy but interested dude, blah blah...

... What are you aiming for with this girl, LTR or just some fun?

Also check your Ego, first you deny her couple times and then you start chasing her like crazy...

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Drck said:
Check this, my last answer, very similar: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15780#p78927

... What are you aiming for with this girl, LTR or just some fun?

Also check your Ego, first you deny her couple times and then you start chasing her like crazy...

lol...not sure....i know i she is not relationship material.....but i have invested too much for a one night

SomaRuiz

Space Monkey
space monkey
Have you read the articles on text game? I would recommend those if you have doubts about how to text.

I read in another article that if she texts/replies with just a couple words or a smiley, it's okay to ignore it. Only if she replies with a bit more, should you reply as it means she might want to continue talking, since she's investing more by writing more.

>