Health  Workout routine for serious gains

Parkour

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I evolved into this after working out for years and hitting many plateaus.
It's a four day cycle. I lift every day but in an isolated way.
I have three days off of the muscle group before hitting it again which is pretty much the perfect recovery time for me.
It's routine and keeps me disciplined 7 days a week but since it takes 8 days to get through two cycles, my workouts are always on a different day of the week than the week before. It's a lifestyle.
Almost everything is 3 sets of 12 reps with a min or so recovery
It just works but like with any routine, you need to calibrate for your recovery so you aren't crippled the next day.
I have a carb cycling diet where I manage my macros pretty closely so that helps too since I'm almost always in a lose weight while gaining or retaining muscle mode (my non-exercising body leans quickly toward skinny fat)

Day 1: chest and triceps
Bench press or some equivalent(push-ups?) focusing on mid chest and finishing with serratus anterior
Inclined bench press focusing on upper chest
Some sort of fly
Occasionally another set or two
Cable push down with rope with hands facing down
Cable pull down with hands facing up
Some tricep movement with hands in neutral side position

Day 2: back and biceps
A row to get mid back
A pull-up or pull down to get lats
A wide bent over row to get outer back (but trying to avoid letting back delt get involved)
1 or two other back exercises
Curls hands up
Curls hands down
Hammer curls

Day 3: shoulders and legs
Military or other shoulder press
Side raises or other mid delt focused movement
Back delt focused movement like cable pulling rope to face
Front raises for front delt
1 other shoulder movement
Leg press or squat
Calf raises
Leg extension
Leg curl
Adductor
Abductor
Lunges

Day 4: core and forearms
Upper abs with weighted crunch
Lower abs with leg raises
Weighted twists both sides
Lower back extensions
Side crunches
Any other core exercises I feel like doing
Hold dumbbell with fingers and curl to hand then bend wrist in toward forearm
Flip forearm over and with lighter weight, lift like revving a motorcycle
Lift weight like hitting a nail with a hammer
Lift weight like lifting the hammer up before hitting the nail
Any other forearm exercise

This is an upper body focused routine. I handle cardio conditioning separately from this routine so my legs can still get plenty of movement there. The focus on shoulders and forearms has had the most benefit for me.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Find a free workout routine on line, there's dozens. I've been a fitness model for many years (been lifting for over a decade) and in all honesty that routine is ass, dude. It's straight up garbage.

There's no rest days, and it's way too demanding if you're natural. Just go find a free workout routine, or buy a premium one from someone who actually knows how to design them.

I prefer to do a PHAT based routine, because it cycles power/strength training with hypertrophy (mass) training, so you get the best of both worlds.

If you're serious about making some "serious gains" (as you put it), consider getting on SARMs. Check out this Proven Peptides review, it's where I get my SARMs.

Aside from performance enhancing chemicals, in all seriousness, just follow the basics first:
-Balance your macros (find a basic calorie counter online)
-I use Net Diary to count my macros
-Aim for 1g of protein per your GOAL lean bodyweight
-Train 4-5 days a week, rest 2-3 days a week
-Drink lots of water
-Take creatine
-Eat lots of greens and healthy vegetables
-Sleep 9 hours a night

Lifting isn't really that hard, you just have to be disciplined and consistent. Give it some time, follow this advice, and you'll be golden, bro.

>