The Killing of the pussy within

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Journal entry 24 Oct 2016
After much nervousness and excitement after discovering this site it took me close to 2 years to stop being a pussy and start improving my skill set with women.
There have cold approached before but never consistently. Now that’s going to change. Thanks to writes like Chase who tell us its our duty to become men and Hector who inspire us with his balls to the wall approach to life I decided I wanted to live life on my terms and attach myself to a mission greater than myself. I don’t know what it is yet but I shall discover it.

Onto the first day of becoming a world class seducer.

Today I went to a seminar on colleges and this is the reason I was out for the day. Side note there are two girls that I find cute by the public affairs office and I’ve been blatantly sexual with both. One seems quite interested but when I tried to get her to come over this past weekend she said she was on period and experiencing lady pains. Not sure how true that is but no big deal. Its just the lack of abundance mentality that’s getting to me and she pops into my head more often than I’d like. I’m doing good at giving a IDGAF attitude but it’s not a 100% congruent mind-set with me yet. Any advice would me much appreciated.
So after I decided to approach and try rid myself of this weakness.
Approach 1.
Walking around the park and I see this short cute Jehovah’s witness. Her ass is exactly my type. Im walking behind so I speed she looks back then forward then back again. Gentlemen this is an approach signal.
Me: excuse me
Her: Yes?
Me: I just saw you walking and I had to tell you(wanted to say fantastic ass but I pussied out) you have a cute outfit
Her: Come again
Me: You have a cute outfit.(need to fix my voice volume here)
Her Thank you (serious face 0_0)
Me :are you single
Her:(after a pause) yes
We small talk for about a minute but nothing special she tells me she’s a witness and I ask her to explain her religion (probably too heavy too soon) then of course there are more witnesses up a head. She talks to them I interrupt and she hands me off to them then hits the road. This shit usually happens in movies. I talk to them for a bit then eject. I’m happy I actually opened but the embassy girl is still on my mind. Yeah the pussy in me still lives.
I need to get home so I get into the bus. See this cute girl (or at least I thought at first). Im not sitting in a place to open so lucky when she drops off it close to my drop off point . I approach
Me Excuse me
Her looks at me
She is not that pretty at all but I stick with it
Me You’re absolutely beautiful..
Her: Thank you
Me: are you single?
Her (looks down):yes
Sign of submission hence I push forward.
There is a bit of disconnect since I’m relatively a high energy ambivert. We talk but she’s kind of more reserved and quiet . She hooks and I number close just outside her gate ( and no there was no way I could get in since she didn’t give me a window and she lives with her parents)
Those are the events of today and tomorrow I will approach somemore since I don’t want to go back to being a pussy.
PS: I still think of the girl from the embassy but I tried to make a date with her friend for tomorrow (Tuesday) and she said she’ll let me know. Probably a lost cause but fuck it. Most urgent matter at hand is getting the embassy girl out of my head.
Gentlemen to your future endeavors and mine,
Hold nothing back.
Kyle Stones

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
After going ghost because of exams, I returned to cold approaching. Here is a summary of what happened during the past week.
On Saturday(5 November) I jump onto the bus and sit next to this girl. She's not very pretty or outstanding. However I notice her giving approach signals.
1) She looks at me briefly twice in a short space of time.
2) she plays with her hair and clears her throat.

I have nothing to lose so I open.
Me: Excuse me but I think I've seen you around here before.
Her: Yeah I've seen you too.
Me: Oh so you've noticed me?( Trying to establish frame here)
Her: Smiles and looks down.
Blah Blah Blah. We introduce and when she shakes my hand I hold it for moment.
One thing I've noticed is I come in very loud and my personality is very high energy even Though I was shy before. Please advise if you have any advice to be more "low energy". Anyway I ask if she is single and she says no. I hold my heart in an over dramatic way. I'm not about screwing other men's girls. At least not yet.
I say goodbye she smiles and I get off at my drop off point.

Onto today (Tuesday 8 November) I went into the city center to do college applications and boring shit. Speak to a few of the guys there but nothing too major. There is this one girl real curvy with a nice body, but she is with her mom so I don't approach.
As I'm leaving I see this cute girl and so I do what I do.

She's walking in towards me so I tap her on her shoulder as she is at my side. Takes out her earphones. I stand infront of her my body langugae very open.
Me; I just saw you walking and had to tell you, you look absolutely fantastic.
Her:( smiling ) Thank you
We start walking in her direction. In retrospect this is a bad thing and must cut it out because failing to lead.
we banter but her voice is incredibly low and I have a hard time hearing. Ask If she is single she says no. Probably bullshit but any way I talk with her abit longer then eject. I'm In approach mode now but pretty girls are hard to find.

I decide to try be a bit more direct. I see this older lady (26/7)
I stop her
Me: hey I just saw you walking and had to tell you you look like a model( this is a lie)
Her (smiles ) starts walking.
Me : ( walking besides her) do you have a name ?
Her : shakes her head
Me: Do you speak ?
Her : No
Me: you are the most peculiar person I have meet all day.
Are You single?
Her: No
Me: Ah the old boyfriend. Is the sex any good
Her: Yes
Me: I guess I'm not needed her
My gut was telling me this wasn't going anywhere so I eject.

Approach number #3
I see this relatively cute girl leaning on a fence so I approach.
Me; Hey there I
Her: hi
Me:I just saw you standing here looking like a model and had to come say hello
Her ( smiling ) thank you
Me: are you single ?
Her: That's a bit too much information.
Me: Well you were just standing her looking like a dream...I had ton ask ( Justifying yourself is bad right?)
Her: No I'm Not
Me: does your boyfriend give you good sex?
I pushed it but amazingly the world didn't blow up
Her:( smiling but I think uncomfortably) Oh my can you please just leave.
Me : I mean I was just asking. You enjoy the rest of your day now.
Her: You too.

Well that"s it for today. I wanted to approach 3 more but there was no cute girls so I left and hit the gym.

I enjoy doing balls to the wall shit but I fear it is not as calibrated as it could be. If you read this and you're cool please offer advice.

Hold nothing back

Kyle Stones.

Master K. Stone

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good day gentlemen.,
So this is my experience from Wednesday(8 November). I was at the local university that I'm thinking of attending. On the bus ride there a cute and wild looking girl gets onto the bus. She doesn't notice me but whatever. When I arrive I approach her.
(pre-open by tapping her shoulder)
Me: Hey, I just saw you walking and you looked like an interesting person.
Her: (smiling) No I'm not
Me: You're modest too.
I do some basic bantering just asking her if she's a student here and stuff like that. In most interactions with women its important to note that what is not said is what matters the most.
So I stop her and go for the number close.
Me: do you have a phone number. Give it to me and I'll text you later on. And if you feel like this guy is a total weirdo feel free not to reply.( I say this in a very playful exaggerated way so as to not put too much pressure on her. Like I was a performer on the grand stage).
She gives me her number and I bide her farewell. But when I did text her she was aloof and acting cool. Eventually she stopped replying. Whatever.

So I head off to the office and greet this girl. We talk for a bit but nothing comes from it.
I do my business and as I'm heading out I see this petite girl a head of me. I catch up to her and open.
General talk but there was one bit that stood out.
Me: Do you have a boyfriend? Because I'd hate to steal you from someone.
Her: What if I told you I had one.
Me: I'd ask you if the sex was good.

I number close soon after. Over text I try to go for the date but I think I was rushing her. What do you guys do when a girl says you are a complete stranger?
Having the slow text convo to build comfort so I can close for the date. Wish me luck.

That day I opened a few other people but nothing of note. Going out again today to cold approach and see how far I can push it.

Hold nothing back

Kyle Stones

>