Tronix's Journal

Tronix

Rookie
Rookie
so starting out on my journey. its gonna be a long slow one but definately going to have fun with it.

been going through posture over the past few days, noticing certain traits in people that i like and dont like. now i do have pretty decent posture but changing a few small things such as not looking down as often and putting my shoulders further back have made quite a huge difference in the way people have responded to me as well as my own self confidence and image.

i have noticed people randomly saying hi while walking past them and ever got a smile from a relly cute red head. (wanted to approach but she was busy paying for her groceries and i needed to get back to the office. bad excuse i know but life moves on).

i will be attempting to to do the 14 day challenge but will have to be more situational as time is very scarce at the moment as well as a potential relationship that may or may not happen.

Tronix

Rookie
Rookie
so last week friday i was at a mining expo for work but had time to walk around every now and then.

there were alot of pretty girls walking around(most of them either were there as promoters or worked for some of the companies). while walking around i walked past one of the stands and got a glance from a very attractive young lady so i smiled back, walked a couple of paces past and turned around to go speak to her. tried to play it as cool as i could despite raised heart rate and possible adrenaline, and think i did ok. spoje to her and asked her why she was sitting alone at this stand. turns out she was ment to promote for the company but was ditched buy the guy so didnt have much to do so i sat down and chatted to her for a little bit to keep her company and banter a little bit which she responded well to and laughed alot. didnt have to much time so told her we should meet for a coffee once she gets off and took her number.

i sent her a message after about an hour and poked fun at how she was the queen of sitting around and looking good. she responded to a few messages and then radio silence. guess she got busy or nervous and bailed. im thinking of sending her a message sometime soon to see if she would be keen to meet up sometime.

pretty chuffed that i managed to overcome the approach anxiety and open a very pretty girl. feels pretty good.

>