Confusing Situation

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm not sure whats happening with this girl, Id love some help guys.

So I had a friend of mine who needed to take some photos for something( shes a photographer) and asked me to come and model for her, Sounds like fun so I went down! I didnt know that there was going to be this slender and very sexy Asian girl there that I would shoot some shots with, what a great set up.

Her name's Gabby so we'll focus on her, there were some brief introductions and I talked to her Mum for a bit every now back at the house and at the end, she was actually a pretty chill lady.

Gabby's lives about 25 minutes from my house and is a year younger than me, I also talked to her about her ambitions for next year which she plans to move overseas hopefully. Our conversation was really playful and light-hearted throughout the nightand, just having a really good time and I used some incidental touch occasionally( Should have touched more) and I also kept flirting and talking to my photographer friend as well.

Here's where it gets weird, back at my friend's house after we looked over the photo's and her mum was distracted I told her she was actually pretty fun to hang out with and that we should hangout again soon before she went overseas! She said " possibly" in a kind of agreeing but neutral tone, ahh I didn't like the sound of that. So I grabbed her number, everything concluded and we all went home andnhere are the text

Me- It was really nice to meet you, your actually really fun to hang out with :) I'm so happy we didnt get run over( callback humour)
Her- Me too that would have totally sucked :)
Me- Just a lil bit, at least you wouldn't have to aorry about exams ;)
Next morning, Her- True
Me- Ohh your not giving me much, I think I get the hint haha! Have a nice week Gabby
Her- oh sorry i didnt realise you were interested, I thought we were just friends
Her- I hope you have a nice week too
Me- Of course I'm interested, look at you! Friends are boring, you've got enough friends already!

Now what I dont get is, the conversation was very playful and fun( not enough sexual tension?) And I gave her a couple compliments about her hair and that she was a pretty good model! I thought that was enough to steer clear from being seen as a friend, I honestly did not see me being friend zoned I'm the cards, but I think that maybe she's just not interested so I moved on!

Then she replied like 6 days later, Her- Sorry I didnt reaply to you, I didnt know what to say
Her- I'm not looking for a relationship right now

Do you guys know what is happening with this girl? I cant figure it out, and I dont know if I should reply or not, I don't really wanna use any credit.

Marcellus

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
She's a model and you complimented her on her hair, which is pretty platonic. She's probably not going to think "this guy wants me" if you compliment her on her hair and say she's a good model. She gets compliments like that all the time from everyone no doubt. if shes a model, shes probably DRIPPING in sex appeal and has ridiculously sexy legs. You could have complimented her on that - that would have cemented your interest.

What kind of frames did you set? Was the conversation purely platonic? You said that 6 days later she mentions she's not looking for a relationship. Are you looking for a relationship or do you just wanna f u c k her?

Maybe she wasn't even that attracted to you in the first place. But I can imagine her losing attraction for you after that conversation you had with her that you wrote about..she replies with a one word answer and you immediately backed off saying "I get the hint." It just implies to her you're phased by girls easily, and a nice guy. Just because she replies with a one word answer doesn't mean she's not into you, it just meant you needed to change the conversation topic or something!

Also, it looks like you're chasing her and putting more into the interactions than she is.

Just next her, in my opinion :)

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ohh I should've been more specific, we're not actually model's, She was just asked to come down and help out just as I was since we were both friends with the photographer. It was just a couple photos for her Instagram or some project like that, just a couple friends fucking around. But she was actually really good which is why I tried to tell her, as that could be a fun hobby or something like that for her in the future if she took it seriously.

Marcellus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Backstory,

The conversation was about 70-30% platonic and sexual, It just seems really stupid thinking about it now knowing theres so many things I couldve done differently. Nah haha, definitely don't want to start a relationship.

I can't remember the frames too much, it was pretty much just two people fucking around and having a ball.

For the texting, I just wasn't in the mood to keep texting at all so I wanted to communicate that it's alright if she wanted to stop texting me( I didnt really care too much). I'll just next her and save my credit, thanks man!

Marcellus

>