Lets share - building up your repertoire (don't post unless you've an e.g)

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This thread is all about how to be aware of opportunities that fall into your lap. Opportunities that mightn't even seem like opportunities until you've hindsight on the matter, and learned through your mistakes.

There are many things that I've learned that you can do in certain situations, or things that a girl may do/say, that'll allow you to do X. It's only now that I've gotten older that I realise that many of the situations I get into reoccur in similar ways. I mean ask yourself; have you ever made a silly mistake, understood why you made it, and then forgot all about it all so that you could make that exact same mistake sometime far into the future? It's probably happened, and you may have been kicking yourself.

For example what if I ended up in a situation where I'm just about to get down to business with a girl, and she says "no it's too soon", and all that enters my silly head is ''ah please", or "but I love you". Now I've had many girls, but I've never been in that exact situation. But is it inevitable? Would one want to be prepared?

I think all this is important because if you've a large repertoire of tricks, the more likely you'll be able to apply techniques that are relevant to the situation. Because as we all know - context is key, so you don't want to be relying on some "Do this and make her laugh" article you found online. Unfortunately, any tricks of our own are normally learned the hard way, and that's why I think it's important to share all we can.

When approaching a stranger, usually all that might allow you to start a conversation, may be what she's wearing or what she's doing. But other times there won't really be anything to say that doesn't sound typical. So you need all the luck you can get. The better I build up my repertoire, the less I find myself having to rely on the cold approach. So I hope people get what this thread is about (in spite of my silly examples). I'm not hoping to zone in on any particular tactic here, just anything at all, regardless of whether you think people may have experience of it. What I'm getting at here, isn't really something one could really write an article on, more so just post examples!

So post an example of something (no matter how small) that you did (or should have done) to make things smoother on the route to sex. I'm sure I'll think of more examples myself.

1. When walking out of a bar, I said I'd make eye contact with an attractive unaccompanied girl (who I'd noticed earlier). I then looked away. When I looked back, her eyes had followed me as I moved. She had to be somewhat curious. Her stare gave me an excuse to approach, and that I could have mentioned something about it to her. In my own mind, I had decided to exit the bar, and I wasn't quick enough to change from that decision. The point here, is that this is quite likely to happen again.

2. I've noticed that if you stand by a bar where girls are dancing while facing away from the bar), you can quite easily get the girl you want to dance back onto your foot. You can then open, and she'll clearly think that whatever you say is something that you thought of on the spot.

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hmmm, I guess I was right in thinking that women are better at helping each other out!

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't get why this thread wasn't a success! Don't people reflect upon their mistakes. I can think of countless miscellaneous mistakes I've learned the hard way, so the way I see it, is that it's thread like this that are the most important! Otherwise the board are just a place where people can ask silly questions to give one another a chance to act like an expert!

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Virgin101 said:
When approaching a stranger, usually all that might allow you to start a conversation, may be what she's wearing or what she's doing. But other times there won't really be anything to say that doesn't sound typical. So you need all the luck you can get.
That's actually quite a bad way of thinking of it. I've since got a better appreciation of how what you say mightn't really have to be special at all... and that you jut approach.

But never-the-less, the purpose of the thread still stands strong!

NealIRC

Space Monkey
space monkey
Virgin101 said:
I mean ask yourself; have you ever made a silly mistake, understood why you made it, and then forgot all about it all so that you could make that exact same mistake sometime far into the future? It's probably happened, and you may have been kicking yourself.
But so what when it's true. Because at the same time, you could just argue "it's their loss." And they just weren't as much into you.

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Recently when entering my number into a girl’s phone, I didn’t think to hit ‘dial’! I just let her save it to her phone-book and haven’t heard from her since!!!!

Virgin101

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NealIRC said:
Virgin101 said:
I mean ask yourself; have you ever made a silly mistake, understood why you made it, and then forgot all about it all so that you could make that exact same mistake sometime far into the future? It's probably happened, and you may have been kicking yourself.
But so what when it's true. Because at the same time, you could just argue "it's their loss." And they just weren't as much into you.
That's beside the point.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
how to open off eye contact when walking towards each other example:

i'm walking towards the back of the bar and target is walking to the front. as we get close we make eye contact and don't break it until we are very close. i stick out my hand and introduce myself. her eyes get big. it's just super easy.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
LMR, a few times a girl has stopped and said but I don't know you. I have tried a few different ways of dealing with this from saying I don't know them. From being playful an re introducing myself (worked once), from questioning it and trying to reframe it.

Mostly successful if I can reframe it to its happening to soon. I can work with this objection.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Fluxcapacitor said:
LMR, a few times a girl has stopped and said but I don't know you. I have tried a few different ways of dealing with this from saying I don't know them. From being playful an re introducing myself (worked once), from questioning it and trying to reframe it.

Mostly successful if I can reframe it to its happening to soon. I can work with this objection.

"i know this is so crazy, maybe we shouldn't be doing this."

>