Malls: Are they really good for Cold Approaching?

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm in a little bit of a predicament when it comes to Cold Approaching, specifically with the location. Even more specifically with malls.

I keep hearing about how malls are amazing for cold approach, but I rarely ever see any success from malls. And I'm not talking just about me, I'm talking about other self-proclaimed PUAs as well. I literally hear about how malls are great places to meet and approach women, but I rarely hear stories about successful attempts at hooking up with a girl at the mall from the author, blogger, user, etc.

(To anyone reading, feel free to post a successful approach you've had at a mall. I would be interested in hearing it and learning some of the steps you took that led to your success.)

Now I do a lot of screening before I approach a girl. I look at her eyes to see what she's communicating, her body language, her walk, etc. If I don't get a single sign of attraction from the girl, I tend not to approach to save myself some time and energy.

(Not very sportsmen like, I know, but there are other girls I can approach out there, after all, who would return the favor, so I really don't feel like taking a one in ten chance of trying to hook up with a girl who hasn't shown any signs of interest in me.)

So, whenever I screen I rarely get any feedback from a girl via eye contact flirting (at the mall of course). And yes, I do it properly. I slowly bring my eyes up to meet hers, I wait half a second before slowly moving them away, and I bring my eyes back again with a smile and really "drink her in", as Chase puts it.

I don't even think I can recall a single girl I was genuinely (key word: genuinely) attracted to at the mall that ever returned the favor.

Yet, almost ironically, nearly all my visits at the book store get me reactions (although I don't get as many results, but that can be attributed to my lack of moving things forward).

And no. I don't dress like a nerd, talk like a nerd, act like a nerd, or do anything remotely nerdy except maybe program and study physics. Instead, I dress like a skater, talk like a skater, and act like a skater.

And although I may be no jock, I am considerably adventurous. I'm experienced with motorcycles, have done all kinds of extreme sports (not competitively) including skateboarding with professional skateboarders, and I consider myself an amateur edgy rocker (more so with punk and metal, but ladies don't dig headbangers so I tend to leave those details out).

My only guess is that my love of literature (with it's surrounding vibe) is a contributing factor to reactions at book stores.

Now, despite this, I get no reactions whatsoever from girls at malls. Some ideas that I have are that:

- The mall is big and distracting, making it harder to grab the attention of a girl, and as a result, make it harder to successfully approach a girl.
- It is filled with stores that appeal to the 14-16 year old demographic. Hence, the lack of girls my age that happen to be single (I'm 19 by the way, so anywhere from 18 up to 24 is my target age).
- The girls there are high maintenance and a bit prissy. Probably want ten out of ten guys (in terms of looks, and although my looks are good, they aren't that good). And I'm not saying you have to be a ten out of ten to hook up with these types of girls, but your not likely to get good reactions from her when you screen her and flirt with eye contact if you don't have sizzlin' hot looks.

My last idea is that I am getting good reactions from girls at the mall, but I'm completely oblivious to those reactions.

Please don't mistranslate this as me being bitter about not being able to approach girls. That's not my problem. My problem is that I am not getting any reactions from girls at the mall, compared to other places where I do get reactions.

So my question is that is it me that is doing something that doesn't suit mall etiquette? Or is the mall not a good place to cold approach after all?

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
The "reactions" you're seeking are usually very intentional. So, if you go to a bar and a girl makes eye contact, then looks down and smiles, she did this on purpose. Some of it is automatic, but much of it is very conscious.

Why does this matter? Well, just like most guys think talking to girls during the day would be weird/awkward, most girls would feel the same way about giving out approach invitations (that's the pua term for the specific type of "reactions" you're looking for). Moreover, even if some of them have tried, most guys probably don't approach them, so they decided its not worth the effort.

Additionally, girls at malls aren't in a very social mood and they're definitely not there specifically to meet guys. So they're probably not even thinking about the cute guy they just saw walk past them. Because of this, it's completely normal that you get a lot less approach invitations at malls than you would at a party, or even at a coffee shop (where everyone is sitting down and relatively relaxed and stationary).

Finally, given your age and the fact that you're new to the forums, I'm guessing you're not very experienced with cold approach. If this is the case, I highly recommend you just mass approach, regardless of what signals the girl has given you. Yes, you may have read every article and every book Chase has written, but there are some things which you can't learn unless you go out there and experience it. Accurately picking out the girls who would be receptive to you is one of those things. If you do this, you'll be surprised how often you meet girls who you thought didn't want to chat with you, only to find that they're very warm and excited about meeting you.

Edit: I'd also like to note that we're very good at rationalizing why we shouldn't do things we don't want to do. Tbh, I feel like this is a prime example. You may still have enough AA that approaching is kind of a big deal, and you're rationalizing it by convincing yourself that you "didn't get the right signals" from her. I could be wrong, but just check yourself to make sure this isn't the case.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Normajean106,

I used to think the mall is not a good place to do daygame, then I realize it's just an excuse to avoid pushing my comfort zone. Just a few comments on cold approaching at the mall.

normajean106 said:
Now I do a lot of screening before I approach a girl. I look at her eyes to see what she's communicating, her body language, her walk, etc. If I don't get a single sign of attraction from the girl, I tend not to approach to save myself some time and energy.

In daygame, almost everyone is stuck in their head. you would rarely find a girl who gives you signs of attraction before you talk to her. She's probably too busy doing whatever she's doing than noticing you're even there! So stop making excuses. No more screening. No more of this "I'm conserving the amount of approaches I can do". Do you know what you're missing out?

Be social. It doesn't take long to spend a couple of minutes talking to girls and vibing, which is essentially you pumping your own state up. You need to warm up socially (especially during daytime) and you can do this by talking to anyone and just joke around. You can just talked to her (or any stranger) for a few minutes and walk away. The reason you think it's weird to talk to girls at the mall is because you think it's weird to just talk to strangers at the mall. I mainly do my daygame at the mall now. At first, it felt really weird and I would prefer to be on the street. But now I feel pretty comfortable most of the time and actually found it to be no different than being on the street. The only difference is the pressure we put on ourselves and that causes us project weird vibe when we talk to girls.

There is no such thing as mall etiquette. But you do need to be socially calibrated, which you can only do once you start talking to the girl. Don't calibrate before you even talk to her. Social calibration can only be learned from experience. That's why even talking to random people can give you valuable reference experience so you don't weird people out.

normajean106 said:
The girls there are high maintenance and a bit prissy. Probably want ten out of ten guys (in terms of looks, and although my looks are good, they aren't that good). And I'm not saying you have to be a ten out of ten to hook up with these types of girls, but your not likely to get good reactions from her when you screen her and flirt with eye contact if you don't have sizzlin' hot looks.

That's a weird assumption. Every girl goes to the mall. If you think girls who dress well is high maintenance and a bit prissy, then you are being bitter because you can't get them. This is a limiting belief that won't help you get them.

normajean106 said:
Please don't mistranslate this as me being bitter about not being able to approach girls. That's not my problem. My problem is that I am not getting any reactions from girls at the mall, compared to other places where I do get reactions.

why do you care about getting reactions? what do you want more? Getting to know her or getting her to validate you?

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bboy100 said:
The "reactions" you're seeking are usually very intentional. So, if you go to a bar and a girl makes eye contact, then looks down and smiles, she did this on purpose. Some of it is automatic, but much of it is very conscious.

Why does this matter? Well, just like most guys think talking to girls during the day would be weird/awkward, most girls would feel the same way about giving out approach invitations (that's the pua term for the specific type of "reactions" you're looking for). Moreover, even if some of them have tried, most guys probably don't approach them, so they decided its not worth the effort.

Additionally, girls at malls aren't in a very social mood and they're definitely not there specifically to meet guys. So they're probably not even thinking about the cute guy they just saw walk past them. Because of this, it's completely normal that you get a lot less approach invitations at malls than you would at a party, or even at a coffee shop (where everyone is sitting down and relatively relaxed and stationary).

Yes, what you said makes a lot of sense. This pretty much answers my question.

And when I say reactions, I'm referring to Chase's article on Reactions vs Results, as seen here:

https://www.girlschase.com/content/reactions-women-or-results-women

I know the semi-official term is Approach Invitations, but I didn't mention it because that term only covers signs of interest.

Edit: I'd also like to note that we're very good at rationalizing why we shouldn't do things we don't want to do. Tbh, I feel like this is a prime example. You may still have enough AA that approaching is kind of a big deal, and you're rationalizing it by convincing yourself that you "didn't get the right signals" from her. I could be wrong, but just check yourself to make sure this isn't the case.

That's a good idea. I don't think I have any AA left, but it'll good for me to double check and make sure I didn't miss anything.

In daygame, almost everyone is stuck in their head. you would rarely find a girl who gives you signs of attraction before you talk to her. She's probably too busy doing whatever she's doing than noticing you're even there!

That's a good point.

So stop making excuses. No more screening. No more of this "I'm conserving the amount of approaches I can do". Do you know what you're missing out?

Well actually, I feel that I wouldn't be learning anything if I followed the "3 second rule." If I walk up without a strong opener and I haven't even taken a few seconds to process how I'm going to set up my approach, then I feel like I already know what I did wrong if I didn't hook up with that girl. That's just why I'm not interested in taking a one in ten chance on a girl and approaching her immediately.

Be social. It doesn't take long to spend a couple of minutes talking to girls and vibing, which is essentially you pumping your own state up. You need to warm up socially (especially during daytime) and you can do this by talking to anyone and just joke around.

Yeah, I do this whenever I can. It's good practice for me.

You can just talked to her (or any stranger) for a few minutes and walk away. The reason you think it's weird to talk to girls at the mall is because you think it's weird to just talk to strangers at the mall. I mainly do my daygame at the mall now. At first, it felt really weird and I would prefer to be on the street. But now I feel pretty comfortable most of the time and actually found it to be no different than being on the street. The only difference is the pressure we put on ourselves and that causes us project weird vibe when we talk to girls.

But, I don't think it's weird at all to talk to strangers, as long as they aren't being outlandish. I'm pretty friendly with just about anyone.

Also, do you mind giving me an example of a successful approach you had with a girl at the mall?

That's a weird assumption. Every girl goes to the mall. If you think girls who dress well is high maintenance and a bit prissy, then you are being bitter because you can't get them. This is a limiting belief that won't help you get them.

That was just one of a few ideas I had. What I meant was that I wasn't sure if I was "their type" based on my appearance. I probably phrased my theory wrong.

why do you care about getting reactions? what do you want more? Getting to know her or getting her to validate you?

Sure I don't need reactions per say, but they do help tremendously and give me a better angle on my approach.

I appreciate you guys chipping in. I'm going to try what Bboy100 said and just mass approach like crazy.

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well actually, I feel that I wouldn't be learning anything if I followed the "3 second rule." If I walk up without a strong opener and I haven't even taken a few seconds to process how I'm going to set up my approach, then I feel like I already know what I did wrong if I didn't hook up with that girl. That's just why I'm not interested in taking a one in ten chance on a girl and approaching her immediately.

You wouldn't be learning anything if you don't talk to her lol Opener doesn't mean anything. It's the interaction that follows that matter. No girls will ever remember your opener. But they will remember you based on the vibe you put out and how relax you are. These days before and as I walked up to the girl, I try to clear my mind and take deep breath to relax. Then I said "excuse me" to see how she reacts, then calibrate after that.

normajean106 said:
Also, do you mind giving me an example of a successful approach you had with a girl at the mall?

Every approach is a successful approach =) that's the only criteria u need.

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thought I'd put in my two cents,

I had some fun approaching at the mall today, I'm still a beginner so I only did 4 altogether (with the 4th only because I got totally lost on the way back to my car). Interestingly enough that 4th one is where I managed to pull a number :).

My advice is to go with Direct Game honestly, told each one of my approaches that they were gorgeous and then just kind of winged it from there. Even though I got a variety of rejections (married/soon to be married/boyfriend/age gap difference) they all enjoyed the approach and it made their day better. Didn't have approach signals from any of these either, then again even though I'm on the lookout for them I'm sure I'm missing some!

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
+1 to all that's been said, good responses... just want to add that (1) EVERYBODY has AA, it is like the AIDS virus... correct regime of drugs (religiously approaching EVERY DAY no matter where you happen to be)... will get it down to a level where it is undetectable, however it is still there and as soon as you stop managing it, it grows uncontrollably again and will require patience and determination to get back under control... it also pops up in every possible disguise as has been noted here (2) hesitating will KILL you, IMO the only reasonable way to handle this is to commit ahead of time to approaching the first hot girl you see (I do this as I leave the building although sad to say I slackened off the past week, see point 1).
Ray

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
+1 Ray's advice.

This is a stupid question.

Any place with an abundance of girls is a good place to meet women... each venue may yield to have different challenges unique to said venue but overall it's all the same man.

Here's some proof for your limiting belief: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi6v4xLiZwE

Some of my best success in Daygame has come from Walmart, Target, and Publix.

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
Mr.Rob said:
+1 Ray's advice.

This is a stupid question.

Ha ha ha. I was under the impression that there were no stupid questions.

There are no “stupid” questions on the Beginners Board.

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9

Besides, what I meant was that I find malls much more challenging then coffee shops and bookstores.

With malls, there's usually less time to prepare an opener, the women are less receptive comparatively speaking (at least for me, anyway), etc.

And thanks to the advice from everyone, I'm seeing a pattern here with open malls and coffee shops/bookstores. I think I need to make sure my approach methods differ between the two places.

I.e Don't screen and look for AI's at malls, and don't use direct game at book stores.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
normajean106 said:
Ha ha ha. I was under the impression that there were no stupid questions.

The question in and of itself is not stupid. However it is highly unproductive to entertain limiting beliefs that lead to excuses.

We get sooo many dudes on here "durpity durr this is my excuse and I need someone else to confirm it for me before I go out and find out for myself if it's a real issue or not"

How many mall approaches have you done to conclude this belief of yours? You fail to mention your anecdotal experience.

Here are two successful FR's I've had from malls and there are many more on my old journal if you want to scour them for further proof. I've had many more but these were the easiest for me to find.

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7956&p=37489#p37489

https://boards.girlschase.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4711&p=21844&hilit=Robert+Daygame#p21844

Paulie Walnuts

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I agree with Drexel, I went back to the mall I wasn't able to pull any numbers at last time (the one in the ritzy part of town) with a couple of my mates and actually managed to pull two numbers today out of 10 approaches :). Today I was working on being able to pop the number in front of a male friend/co-worker, that's something that has always intimidated me so I went ahead and did it with a girl I was flirting with (she works at the Lids store). Surprise surprise she answered my Ice Breaker right away and we're currently texting ;).

Anywhere can be a solid place to run game, I noticed as I get better and better (and a bit more aggressive, stopping girls walking now, though I still favor a more reserved approach and I'm working on adding my kinesthetics) women were responding MUCH more favorably than last time!

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
normajean106

interesting you said girls don't dig headbangers. i agree 100%. I've been wary of telling girls I'm into metal now for a while. The last 2 girls I told I was into metal (one was over text a week ago and the other was from POF last year) both stopped messaging me (the one from POF was definitely interested as she's the one that messaged me first which is a sign of DEFINITE attraction when the girl messages you first on POF). Plus my girlfriend told me recently that if I'd told her initially that I was into metal that it wouldn't have made a good impression, but because she was able to get to know me first (I'd already banged her many times by the time I told her I was into metal) by the time I told her I was into metal it didn't put her off.

Most people will say that it doesn't really matter but from my experience telling a girl you're into metal initially before she knows you is most likely going to kill her interest because unfortunately metal and metal fans have a negative reputation as mainstream media portrays us as weird, untrendy and just not cool. what do you think? have you had negative reactions or girls blow you off because you're into metal?

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
killerman said:
normajean106

interesting you said girls don't dig headbangers. i agree 100%. I've been wary of telling girls I'm into metal now for a while. The last 2 girls I told I was into metal (one was over text a week ago and the other was from POF last year) both stopped messaging me (the one from POF was definitely interested as she's the one that messaged me first which is a sign of DEFINITE attraction when the girl messages you first on POF). Plus my girlfriend told me recently that if I'd told her initially that I was into metal that it wouldn't have made a good impression, but because she was able to get to know me first (I'd already banged her many times by the time I told her I was into metal) by the time I told her I was into metal it didn't put her off.

Most people will say that it doesn't really matter but from my experience telling a girl you're into metal initially before she knows you is most likely going to kill her interest because unfortunately metal and metal fans have a negative reputation as mainstream media portrays us as weird, untrendy and just not cool. what do you think? have you had negative reactions or girls blow you off because you're into metal?

Oh yeah for sure. On rare occasions I get weird looks, girls blowing me off, etc. That's why I'm always cautious about what I wear. I really like decking myself out with cannibal corpse shirts, skull rings, chain wallets, arm bands, etc. But I can't wear that if I'm going to a mall to flirt with girls because of the bad rep metal gets. Not all, but many individuals associate Heavy Metal with satanism and dark arts and wacky stuff, so that stereotype unfairly carries over to all metalheads including myself. Not that I'll ever in a million years let this drive me away from metal, but if I am trying to socially engineer interactions and responses from other people, I have to avoid dressing metal in order to eliminate any preconceived notions that could hurt my reputation or my chances of getting the response I want from a person.

It's unfortunate, and maybe even outrageous that we as metalheads have to occasionally "suppress" this trait, but society will always demand conformity, which is to be expected. In other words, it's just a part of life.

Now, here's the catch. When you're clean cut friends are foaming at the mouth over a cute headbanger chick, YOU, as a metalhead, are the only one out of the group who can get her number. Granted, I'm generalizing a bit but you get the idea.

I was at a bookstore one time in the cafe section and noticed a cute girl who so happened to be into metal, judging from her outfit at least. (Note that this was during the middle of my high school years and this was long before my days of pick up artistry.) I thought to myself "Oh man, there's no way I can get her number. But man, is she hot."

Despite this, SHE approached me. Now, I did blow the entire thing considering I had no skill whatsoever with women at the time, but I think you get the idea.

So, yes, it sucks when a Barbie-esque bombshell tells you off as if you were some creepy pedophile, [sarcasm starts] just because you had the audacity to compliment her in public as a metalhead [sarcams ends], but it is very rewarding when you see a cute punk or metal girl stare at you with gorgeous eyes and you get to court her.

Now that's all in terms of appearance. In terms of conversing about metal with a non-metalhead (AKA everyone else I know), most people usually don't care. In fact, with my experience girls just think it's funny. The only instances where I ever had problems were with certain groups of Christians, despite the fact that I AM Christian (so I don't understand why they would feel the need to ostracize me. Actually, I do understand but it is still unwarranted).

The places it does hurt to be a metalhead are places where your reputation is everything, or at least to other people it's everything. Examples are school, work, church, etc. Basically at places that are very conscious of popularity.

So yeah there were times where I came close in public high school where I wanted to punch someone's head off because they thought it would be cool if they could start a fight with a metalhead. Or times where girls would totally shut me down because of my appearance (granted this was also a time where I was slightly overweight and wasn't half as good looking or socially skillful as I am now).

My point is that metalheads like us don't have it bad, we just have it different. Just because Taylor Swift might reject us doesn't mean Alissa White-Gluz will! And remember, it all comes down to social skills. There was a point in time where I would blame metal for my inability to be in relationships with girls, but in reality I was a "nice guy" and didn't know a thing about women, and that was the real reason I used to be unattractive to girls (personality wise). So don't let the discrimination of metal turn you off, use it as an advantage instead and go make out with an Alissa White-Gluz type girl rather than waste you're time on a Taylor Swift type girl. Or if you really want to hook up with a Taylor Swift type girl that badly, then dress clean cut and not metal. That's just my two cents on the matter.

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
That's why I never dress metal anymore when I go out to do game. However despite dressing smart, with a blazer and well fitted clothes, I STILL get the girls blowing me off when I tell them i'm into metal. What are your thoughts on this? Do you still get blown off by girls when you tell them you're into metal even if you dress non metal?

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
killerman said:
That's why I never dress metal anymore when I go out to do game. However despite dressing smart, with a blazer and well fitted clothes, I STILL get the girls blowing me off when I tell them i'm into metal. What are your thoughts on this? Do you still get blown off by girls when you tell them you're into metal even if you dress non metal?

Hmm. For me its never been that severe. I've had people criticize me for listening to metal. But I've never had a girl lose interest in me because I'm into metal (unless I overtly dress metal of course). Most girls just brush it off as if it were something "cute" or "funny."

And usually, I don't bring metal up that often because I know its a subject that doesn't interest people so why bother talking to them about it. And when I do, its usually with other musicians to discuss the musicianship of a band. But even on the rare occasions that metal does come up with girls, they don't usually shut me down over it. They just brush it off.

So, from one metalhead to another, I am sorry to hear that metal is interfering with your game. However, I can relate in the sense that metal certainly does not help when you're trying to date someone. Metal is still seen as a negative to most women, so I can see how that would get girls to blow you off. And perhaps if my scenarios were different for me, I might have had girls blow me off over metal too.

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This whole premise makes no sense. There is no such thing as "chicks don't dig xyz interest or hobby". If you're sexy, it doesn't matter what you like to do in your free time because that's only of secondary importance. What I can say is that it polarizes. In other words, girls who don't like metal will probably be less attracted to you. But on the other hand, girls who also like metal will be even more attracted to you. But to be frank, this is true for any hobby or activity, so you're polarizing girls via your interests all the time anyways.

Even hobbies which are traditionally unattractive apply.
Ex.
World of Warcraft nerds are probably not very attractive to girls who dislike video games. But those who do will probably like them even more.
Smokers are unattractive to non-smokers. But other smokers often prefer mates who have that trait in common for various reasons.
Gym rats and guys who focus half their lives on "getting swole" (I'm talking about bodybuilder type guys who look like their muscles are about to explode...not regular gym-goers) are unattractive to a lot of girls , but are a huge turnon to their female counterparts...and so fourth.

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
Bboy100 said:
This whole premise makes no sense. There is no such thing as "chicks don't dig xyz interest or hobby". If you're sexy, it doesn't matter what you like to do in your free time because that's only of secondary importance. What I can say is that it polarizes. In other words, girls who don't like metal will probably be less attracted to you. But on the other hand, girls who also like metal will be even more attracted to you. But to be frank, this is true for any hobby or activity, so you're polarizing girls via your interests all the time anyways.

Even hobbies which are traditionally unattractive apply.
Ex.
World of Warcraft nerds are probably not very attractive to girls who dislike video games. But those who do will probably like them even more.
Smokers are unattractive to non-smokers. But other smokers often prefer mates who have that trait in common for various reasons.
Gym rats and guys who focus half their lives on "getting swole" (I'm talking about bodybuilder type guys who look like their muscles are about to explode...not regular gym-goers) are unattractive to a lot of girls , but are a huge turnon to their female counterparts...and so fourth.

Right, but it's what the hobby entails that could potentially put girls off in this case. TBH Heavy Metal is almost like a religion to many headbangers. The more you get into it the more it affects your behavior, for most hardcore metalheads anyway. So it can indirectly affect your game (in a good or bad way is up to the metalhead).

Like I said, I would never blame metal if I couldn't approach a girl or hold down a relationship. However, if a girl heard me blasting Nile or Necrophogist (some really heavy death metal) in my ear phones, it's most likely going to drive a girl away.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yep, they're great.

As for metal, almost every girl I've fucked knows I listen to metal and I'd often play it for them before sex and tell them I'm too scary for them. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up a girl in my bed with "Different Sense" by Dir en Grey. I once went to the bathroom after meeting a girl at her work and left my headphones and phone on the table. I came back and saw her listening to my music. She straight up asked me, "do you sacrifice lambs to this music or?" About 30 mins after that I was slapping her ass and telling her I want to stick my cock inside of her. I didn't get up in her guts, but I can for sure fucking tell you me listening to metal had nothing to do with it.

Of course if you dress in all back, wear a pentagram necklace, and refuse to wash your waist-long hair for 2 weeks, then you're probably going to auto-reject some very specific demographics. Others you'll open up or intrigue.

Watch this video and tell me if you think the main singer doesn't swim in pussy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gDh_dFrMGw

Go out and approach. Theory when you're ready.

Hector

normajean106

Space Monkey
space monkey
Anatman said:
Go out and approach. Theory when you're ready.

I can't argue with that.

I'll just stick to mass approaching for now until I get a feel for the game. After that comes theory.

I appreciate your input, by the way.

>