King of College Book

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

A commenter on my Genuine Man article series got me thinking more about my college book. Right now, I'm aiming for next summer, so that guys can go into the Fall semester with an insanely detailed guide. I'm working out a few more kinks, social circle wise (I plan on having the book accessible to non-college people, too, since college is just a big social circle), but in reality, I've trumped any guy I know in terms of social circle prowess, so realistically just need to be put it on paper.

Here's what I have so far:

- Jester: a fundamental guide and intro to social circle dynamics. A lot of stuff covered by GC already, but I'll teach you how to train with specific tasks (go to this party, meet these people, etc).

- Knight: this is when I separate the book into two parts - Rogue King or Illustrious King. You won't be either when you have no game and look like shit. That's why you wait until you're a Knight to really start learning mentalities, reputation management techniques (reputation doesn't' matter when you suck; getting better is top priority - unless you're in your last year, you have plenty of time to reset your reputation, too), and guides to entering/navigating the best social circles.

- King: how to deal with haters, how to climb to the top of any social circle, navigating complex social milieu (e.g., smashing multiple girls in the same sorority), how to be a playboy (or not), etc

I'll introduce a ton of new material that I've never seen anywhere, like: micro-reputation, macro-reputation, and social grids. You may be able to intuit what these are now, but I'll save the explanation for the book, haha.

You'll also read my entire journey from Freshman year me wearing pink flip-flops around campus and talking to everyone I could meet (I've been indirect day-gaming long before GC haha), all the way to to 5th year me smashing more girls in one semester than some guys have their entire life, dealing with STD rumors, man-whore reputations, etc.

I'll teach you how to pick-up girls in class, argue with professors and make them look like retards (a huge turn on for girls, trust me), how to be seen walking around campus, who to be seen with, etc.

Tons and tons of reports. I have a very good memory and also have dozens of lay reports already written, and many more not written.

It's basically going to be a novel and a guide, because people like stories. You'll be learning and laughing the whole way, hopefully (e.g., me wearing a Telly-Tubby costume to school on Halloween). My rough estimate for page length right now is 1,000 pages.

So, what do you guys want to see from this book? Remember, it's a social circle book, though I'll cover cold approaching on campus and at bars a bit (though it'll always have the background-variable of reputation). If you want some general topics that I'll cover, here's some

- Reputation building and management

- Greek life (fraternities/sororities - and yes, I recommend joining a frat. It's worth the $ and time 1,000 times over and I'll explain why. But if you wanna be a GDI, I'll teach you how to do that, too)

- College bars/clubs

- House parties

- Picking the right college (bigger is better for volume, but smaller is better for mastery)

- Befriending administrators, professors, and the employees (can't tell you how much free shit I've gotten from lunch ladies who loved me...or the time I got a professor to give me the whole summer and the entire next semester to finish all the work for the class. I did about half of it and still got a C).

The primary demographic is college, but this guide will be 100% applicable to all social circles. My goal is to give you the tools to leave your campus a fucking legend, as I did (but also to learn why fame and reputation are inherently hollow and only of practical value).

Hit me with everything you got! This book will destroy all of the other college guides out there (I've read them all - they're written by illiterate business-majors and are only of conceptual value, not practical value; too much "just be social!" bullshit).

- Hector

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Radeng,

I'm 4 months out of college and also missing it. But city life is hella fun (I work maybe 30 hours a week and sleep/wake-up whenever I want) and nobody knows me, so smashing 9 girls and hooking up/dating with a few dozen more has resulted in only very isolated reputation effects (e.g., friends seeing me cold approach, etc). I've actually been going pretty soft, too. Once I get some solid finances going, shit is gunna turn up. So far, real life is more work, but also more open to possibilities. College was a great training ground. Also, now that I'm out, I can see my behavior at college and immediately see 1,000 different ways I could have gone about things. This perspective helps with the book, too (side note: I've had about 6 different girls from my school hit me up since leaving. Two might even come see me soon).

radeng said:
Suggestion:jumping between big social circles and climbing the social circle ladder. It's necessary for many coming in with low status or starting mid college. Most will have a big social circle but the get the best results you need to have the best social circles. Starting with a shitty social circle can help you train to be mere savvy with better ones.

This should fit well into my Knight section. You definitely have to jump ship on the low-quality social circles. It was hard for me, since I come from a background of hanging out with eccentric nerds, but it had to be done. I even got scarce with my own fraternity towards the end - some hated me for it, others understood why I did so. I waited until I was a "King," however, and this really made it hard, since I was the leader of so many different circles.

radeng said:
Along the same lines it may not be advantageous for every guy to aim for the coolest circles. Sometimes being a bigger fish in a smaller pond is actually a bigger pay off than being a medium fish in a big pond, even if the average girl is hotter in the big pond.

I have a great anecdote for this - I was rushed hard by the jock fraternity (don't know why) and almost joined them, but at the last second went with my gut and joined the small, eccentric fraternity. I think I would have gotten quicker results with the jock fraternity, but with my frat, I quite LITERALLY built the entire fraternity' social presence (and a lot of the inner management). Single greatest decision of my college career. If I was at my level now, tho, I'd have joined a bigger fraternity.

radeng said:
Top social circle psychology. The atmosphere in more popular social circles is usually much more cold hearted and cut throat and guys need to realize that being in these sc is not necessarily about forming tight bonds and it can be a lot for more tender hearted guys to not get bitter and be able to fit in. guys are bigger selfish assholes and girls are tougher bitches and the pure psychology of being with people like this can be tough for the average guy working his way up.

I've seen some pretty cold shit happen in the top fraternities (e.g., a pledge brother/best-friend banging his boy's girl behind his back). Hell, my little brother even tried to bang my ex shortly after we broke up (he never finished the job and got BF-zoned, because he literally worshiped her. I threw that faggot's paddle away and treated him like the plague since. It was fun fooling around with her in front of him every time she came rushing back to me).

Oh yeah, tons of material for this, too. Great suggestions, man!

- Hector

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Interesting. Umm I'm not really so great at social circle although I'll give anything a bash. I'm currently trying to improve my social circle credentials by sitting on lots of committees and organizing social events of which we have one next Tuesday, but it seems a lot of work for little gain in reality... anyway I do find the reports of college life in USA seem utterly different to what's here, or it's possible I was such a social retard in undergraduate that it all just played out without me knowing about it? At the moment though, I'm on a floor with about 30 other postgrads and it's a really nice community, we are basically all friends and we obviously have lots of friends from other floors too, I wonder if postgrad game is different than undergrad game though? Many are married, most are international (lots of Iranian for some reason)... many from very conservative cultures. I'm constantly gaming but no actual results to date. I tend to just apply the same techniques I use in cold approach but toned down slightly. I want to see your book.
Ray

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
ray_zorse said:
Interesting. Umm I'm not really so great at social circle although I'll give anything a bash. I'm currently trying to improve my social circle credentials by sitting on lots of committees and organizing social events of which we have one next Tuesday, but it seems a lot of work for little gain in reality... anyway I do find the reports of college life in USA seem utterly different to what's here, or it's possible I was such a social retard in undergraduate that it all just played out without me knowing about it? At the moment though, I'm on a floor with about 30 other postgrads and it's a really nice community, we are basically all friends and we obviously have lots of friends from other floors too, I wonder if postgrad game is different than undergrad game though? Many are married, most are international (lots of Iranian for some reason)... many from very conservative cultures. I'm constantly gaming but no actual results to date. I tend to just apply the same techniques I use in cold approach but toned down slightly. I want to see your book.
Ray

Post-grad social dynamics are big on status and yeah, a lot of Bf-zoning will happen, since they're getting older/fatter. But that's just the surface - most of the girls are huge sluts, just like with most social circles. Discretion wins the day here. My school didn't have a huge post-grad program and for the most part, they were quite literally some of the worst people I've ever met, in both personality and looks. Had a few chase me, but I quickly lost interest or couldn't get drunk/high enough to want to fuck them.

Conservative cultures? Never banged a Middle-Eastern girl who was from there (did bang an Indian girl, but she was American born). Also had a few Japanese girls throw themselves at me, but most Asian-born girls I've met look like they have Down's Syndrome and their social ineptitude literally pisses me off, so until I go to the native country and get the best of the best, I'd go with my gut and say "they're in a different country, so different rules" (there's a reason why they moved to America; they weren't doing too well back home).

- Anatman

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Excited to hear about something like this! I've been looking forward to it for a long time now. I just recently jumped into social circle game. So my problems are still pretty basic stuff which are probably already on your list. But here's one cool suggestion:

How is social circle game in big colleges in the middle of big cities different from colleges in smaller towns? Girls in big cities will be cold approached by a lot of older, more experienced men. As a result, I feel like the average college kid has a lot more and tougher competition than the guys in a small isolated town which is composed primarily of other college kids.

On a similar note, does the way you would game girls in social circle change depending on the male/female ratio at the school? Ex. I'm having a much easier time at my college than some of my buddies. I'm sure part of that is cause they go to a college which is 50/50. Whereas mine is 57% female 43% male.

More simply put- as girls become more or less picky due to environmental factors, does the way you do social circle game change?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bboy100 said:
How is social circle game in big colleges in the middle of big cities different from colleges in smaller towns? Girls in big cities will be cold approached by a lot of older, more experienced men. As a result, I feel like the average college kid has a lot more and tougher competition than the guys in a small isolated town which is composed primarily of other college kids.

Yep, stiffer competition. But big city colleges also give you a bigger training ground with less social repercussions.

Bboy100 said:
On a similar note, does the way you would game girls in social circle change depending on the male/female ratio at the school? Ex. I'm having a much easier time at my college than some of my buddies. I'm sure part of that is cause they go to a college which is 50/50. Whereas mine is 57% female 43% male.

Haha, I went to a female-heavy school, too. Think it was 60/40. Great stuff haha. And most of the dudes were loser nerds, too.

Bboy100 said:
More simply put- as girls become more or less picky due to environmental factors, does the way you do social circle game change?

Yes! Very interesting topic. Definitely will include this.

- Hector

Byron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Can't wait, although I wish it had come out in time for my freshman year!
Will just have to slog through it the old-fashioned way haha.
Question though? Illustrious King vs Rogue King?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Byron,

That's how I learned, haha! Good 'ol fashion trial and error. That's why I'm such a hardass - I pushed myself through some extreme awkwardness, without any help save Tucker Max's books and watching naturals. If I can push past my stubbornness and idealism for practical success, anyone else can, too.

As for the two types of kings, look at the definitions and it'll make sense.

Illustrious = renowned, famous, etc

Rogue = independent, rebellious, etc

- Hector

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I really want to give this book a read, sounds interesting since I'm gonna be transferring to a four year school soon.

Er seems like everyone got to the questions before me, On reputation management, I'd love to see how you deal with haters, people talking behind your back and the playboy reputation.

Is there anything you can recommend to hold me over till your book comes out?

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Raq,

My last semester at school I spent a lot of time mastering reputation management. I learned a bit and quite substantially reversed some terrible precedent (people straight up told me that I changed A LOT). But I'm gonna be honest with you, I look back now and wish I would have fucked even more girls, disregarded more people's feelings/opinions of me, and just did what I wanted.

Of course that reflection is from a bird's eye view. In the midst of a small town college, gossip/haters get to you. I'm one of the toughest bastards I know and even I was reduced to social anxiety, tears, and paralyzing fear a few times - society can actually hurt you quite a bit and put your life in jeopardy if you piss off the system enough. And I saw this happen to a few people who didn't have anywhere NEAR my reputation, so yeah, there's a reason why rappers talk about haters so much - they're real as fuck and can hurt you short-term or even long-term.

That being said, fuck 'em. I'd have to know your reputation and situation quite thoroughly to give you any specific advice, but for the most part, fuck those people. Try as hard as you can to reduce the impact their opinions have on your ego. For practical purposes, though, here's some tips

1. Get over your jerk phase ASAP; if you haven't gone through it, do it. Do it hard and do it fast. But you make an unnecessary amount of enemies as a jerk and I've gotten cockblocked too many damn times by bitch ass boys who leverage reputation over the girl or fat cunts who are mad I won't skullfuck them and want to ruin it for their cute friend, too.

2. Don't kiss and tell; jesus fucking christ I screwed myself over tons of times by boasting of my conquests like a little kid who kissed his first girl and tells everyone about it. Pick one or two friends who you KNOW won't say shit to anyone, and just keep your boasting to them (or GC boards)

3. Be discrete about your hookups; I'm an intense passionate dude, so fingerbanging girls in front of everyone is the definition of fun for me, but it DOES hurt you as much as it helps you. This one depends on your personality but if you're not a super extrovert like me, keep it cool when others can see you two.

4. Fight anyone who challenges your reputation; if you hear about someone talking shit, step up to them and call them out on it. Strangely enough, given my intense disposition, I always let it roll off my shoulders since I thought it looked weak to just brush shit off. No, demand respect. When you see people looking at you and whispering, walk up to them and say "hey I couldn't help but notice you looking at me and talking; are you talking about me?" Even if they don't admit it, they'll think twice before doing it again. The times that I did nut up and confront someone, I always felt like a fucking G afterwards (a good emotional indicator that you did the right thing).

5. Don't gossip. Ever. If you can avoid it, never talk about anyone negatively. Say it to their face, instead.

I'm gonna be honest, most people can't actually handle being a playboy. Everyone wants to be it and glamorizes it, but it depletes your ego really fast. Girls shit-test you like you're in Pussy Law School, friends distance themselves from you out of jealousy/fear (because they think you'll fuck their girlfriend), and when that paranoia of "is everyone talking about me?" creeps up on you, there's a mild possibility that, yes, they might actually be talking about you.

Be careful what you wish for. If you can handle it, though, hella fun time.

- Anatman

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Anatman said:
Raq,

My last semester at school I spent a lot of time mastering reputation management. I learned a bit and quite substantially reversed some terrible precedent (people straight up told me that I changed A LOT). But I'm gonna be honest with you, I look back now and wish I would have fucked even more girls, disregarded more people's feelings/opinions of me, and just did what I wanted.

Of course that reflection is from a bird's eye view. In the midst of a small town college, gossip/haters get to you. I'm one of the toughest bastards I know and even I was reduced to social anxiety, tears, and paralyzing fear a few times - society can actually hurt you quite a bit and put your life in jeopardy if you piss off the system enough. And I saw this happen to a few people who didn't have anywhere NEAR my reputation, so yeah, there's a reason why rappers talk about haters so much - they're real as fuck and can hurt you short-term or even long-term.

That being said, fuck 'em. I'd have to know your reputation and situation quite thoroughly to give you any specific advice, but for the most part, fuck those people. Try as hard as you can to reduce the impact their opinions have on your ego. For practical purposes, though, here's some tips

1. Get over your jerk phase ASAP; if you haven't gone through it, do it. Do it hard and do it fast. But you make an unnecessary amount of enemies as a jerk and I've gotten cockblocked too many damn times by bitch ass boys who leverage reputation over the girl or fat cunts who are mad I won't skullfuck them and want to ruin it for their cute friend, too.

2. Don't kiss and tell; jesus fucking christ I screwed myself over tons of times by boasting of my conquests like a little kid who kissed his first girl and tells everyone about it. Pick one or two friends who you KNOW won't say shit to anyone, and just keep your boasting to them (or GC boards)

3. Be discrete about your hookups; I'm an intense passionate dude, so fingerbanging girls in front of everyone is the definition of fun for me, but it DOES hurt you as much as it helps you. This one depends on your personality but if you're not a super extrovert like me, keep it cool when others can see you two.

4. Fight anyone who challenges your reputation; if you hear about someone talking shit, step up to them and call them out on it. Strangely enough, given my intense disposition, I always let it roll off my shoulders since I thought it looked weak to just brush shit off. No, demand respect. When you see people looking at you and whispering, walk up to them and say "hey I couldn't help but notice you looking at me and talking; are you talking about me?" Even if they don't admit it, they'll think twice before doing it again. The times that I did nut up and confront someone, I always felt like a fucking G afterwards (a good emotional indicator that you did the right thing).

5. Don't gossip. Ever. If you can avoid it, never talk about anyone negatively. Say it to their face, instead.

I'm gonna be honest, most people can't actually handle being a playboy. Everyone wants to be it and glamorizes it, but it depletes your ego really fast. Girls shit-test you like you're in Pussy Law School, friends distance themselves from you out of jealousy/fear (because they think you'll fuck their girlfriend), and when that paranoia of "is everyone talking about me?" creeps up on you, there's a mild possibility that, yes, they might actually be talking about you.

Be careful what you wish for. If you can handle it, though, hella fun time.

- Anatman
I can handle it people talk shit about me all the time and test me, Good at brushing it off non verbally or diffusing the tool with a serious answer. Only person I can't do this fully with one of my bosses who I respect. I generally give no fucks at work, there is one guy a former friend that gets under my skin.
1.Still going through the jerk phase and I'm beginning to reach my peak and I think there is still a hell of a lot more I can do and push.

2. When you say don't kiss and tell, There are a few people who i may mention it to if the conversation is on the topic to but i don't include names. Your saying just say nothing at all?

3. This is already done.

4. Now about this one, even if I'm already not on good terms with them, say a former best friend and someone told me in confidence should I still confront it? I call it out if I over hear people but other than that i usually ignore them.

5. I don't do this, i don't speak negatively and i usually try to cut the thread or inject something positive but usually I don't deal with negativity so i leave.

I can handle this, I'm already a nut job. I can shoot you a pm if you want to help with specifics.

Lowes

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey man,

As someone who's just starting to learn college game, a book like this will be invaluable.

Hahaha, I actually have quite a few requests:

(By the way, I go to a big school)

1. The wild card vibe

This vibe has strongly resonated with me since I read your post about it. Any more info or stories about this style of game would be killer. (Sidenote: Does this work outside of college too?)

2. A variety of frat questions

How do I know which frats are the cool ones? If I join the wrong one, can I switch to another, or will this create bad blood with my former frat? How do I make the best impression possible so they'll let me rush? How do I get invited as an "honorary guest" into other frat parties, like I believe you mentioned in one of your FRs?

Lastly, I'm not a big drinker. Do I have to be wasted to enjoy frat parties? Will I still be respected in the group if I don't drink much?

3. How can I be popular while also being a mystery? How does preselection work in this case?

I want to meet a lot of people. However, as a developing wild card (with some good Byronic shit thrown in for good measure), I also want to seem like this super mysterious, independent guy. I'd like to know how to reconcile the two.

4. How important is preselection in general?

I want to be social and talk to tons of people. But will talking to a low-status person, even for a brief period, harm my results with high-status people?

5. How do I deal with low-status friends?

I went to high school with someone who also goes to my college. We hung last year, but after discovering GC, I realized he was a value drain. The problem is, he still wants to hang with me, and if I ever saw him while walking to class, he'd say hi to me and try to engage me in a conversation.

How do you deal with people like this without being a dick? I don't want to hang with him any more, but I don't know how to get the message across without seeing like I'm betraying him.

6. Is social circle game in a tight-knit group too risky?

I'm part of a small club, and multiple girls there clearly find me attractive. However, because of my inexperience, and because I'll spend a ton of time with these people in the future, trying to pull one of these girls would almost certainly make things awkward for the next few years. Is there a way to deal with situations like these? Or are they best avoided?

7. How do I manage multiple girls in one class?

Let's say I meet a girl in a class and we have sex. After this, I have no idea what to do. Do I sit with her during class, or is that too boyfriend-y? I certainly don't want to be cold toward her, either. And what if I see another attractive girl in class? Will hitting on her give me preselection, or make the first girl jealous, or even make the first girl auto-reject? And if I ever mess up with a girl, what do I do if I see her around campus? Do I ignore her or act friendly?

That's all I can think of for now; thanks for being open to suggestions. You can certainly count me in as a paying customer when this bad boy releases.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Raq,

2. It's okay to tell a story and not use names; also, if SHE tells people about it then a close friend of hers asks you, you can admit to it then. She's given you license indirectly. Maybe just a wink and, "yeah, she's a fun girl ;)"

4. Depends on the vehemence. If it was just some passing rumor, let it go, but if they're actively trying to fuck you over, send them a message/text them/confront them in person.

Lowes,

All of your questions are awesome! I plan to cover all of it. And I'll do a brief Wildcard chapter for the more artistic folks.

- Hector

trilegius

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey great stuff man!!! Hope you finish it soon...Hey I have a question what happen with all your lay reports those were really inspiring!Hope I'll have the chance to read them again!!!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Anatman,

Hope you do not forget on how to manage social reputation and minimizing damages! I like to read it sometime. :)

Zac

Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Forgot to ask about girls in class, I know it's covered on site but from your perspective I'd love to see it. I remember the lr about the girl from drama class, brilliant.

Lawliet

Space Monkey
space monkey
ZacAdam said:
Anatman,

Hope you do not forget on how to manage social reputation and minimizing damages! I like to read it sometime. :)

Zac

Heck yes, I vouch for this too.
Build the amazing fcking circle, keep up that rep and rock on like pornstars with no worries! :)

Lawliet

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
hey guys, just wanted to update.

I've cut the "Rogue King" concept. Practically, it would have been a mess. Two different books in one? Sounds good in theory, but flipping from page to page, changing strategies, etc. Just a formatting nightmare.

Also, I don't think Rogue King can be truly pulled off until you've already been the Illustrious King. The guy everyone wants to see, be with, and fuck. Any of the guys I think of as "Rogue Kings" in college were below me; it's not that they avoided the spotlight, they just didn't know how to get there or handle it. Some guys in this category even had higher lifetime lay counts than me, because they

1. Came into college with lays (one guy had 20 under his belt before Freshman year; I had 0)

2. Didn't have as many reputation concerns

That's not necessarily a tactical superiority, just a head start and a lack of handicap. It's easier in many ways.

Personally, I say go all out, see what the top looks like, THEN make a decision on who you want to be - solo-man or the guy who knows everyone.

Post-college, I'm actively avoiding social circle. I'm in a decent position to climb a pretty big circle in my city, but I don't want to, because it would be a lot of work and stress. Already been there, done that. I'd rather apply that time to writing this book and getting rich.

But until you've been at the top, any decision like that is theoretical and therefore bullshit.

So, Rogue King is out. And instead of "Illustrious King" it's just The King. Much less fantasy-nerd-esque, more awesome (and that's coming from a huge fantasy nerd).

Good news is: this book should come a lot quicker. Just a linear path from Freshman year to 5th year and all the shenanigans in between.

I'm also posting this to keep myself honest, because I really only have about 5 months to write this bitch unless I delay it until Spring semester or next year; the former option is less poetic/awesome and the latter option, well, I don't want to keep this from you guys that long. If it has to wait until next year and I think I'd be giving you a half-assed product, then I will delay it, but I'm really hoping I don't. So, keep commenting here with questions/things you want to see in the book. I won't be able to fit everything (I have so many FRs, LR-s, LRs, etc that it's mind-boggling). The way it looks, this book will be pretty massive as it is, but I'll give you the best damn product I can churn out.

I'm thinking I'll post updates on my progress to this thread; that'll keep me super honest.

Tonight, I got a sketch-out of my first semester at college and the beginnings of my lessons/experiences. I thought about just writing an auto-biography from start to finish, but knowing me and all the tangents I could go on, it would hit well over 1,000 pages pretty damn quickly. I mean, my average lay report is like 20 fucking pages, so just imagine ~40 of them (had a few more travelling while technically in college, but won't include those since they were mini-social circle or cold approach and not within the clusterfuck called college).

I removed my lay reports from the boards for a number of reasons, but you'll be seeing many of them in the book and many more that I never wrote. You'll even get to see my 30 second lay if it makes it in. Plus, I now have the perspective of being almost a year out of college. Pretty much 100% of the problems I faced in college are now 100% clear; I know why and how things worked/didn't work, what I should have done differently, etc. I'm glad I waited a year to actually start writing this bitch.

Oh and I already quoted G-Eazy, so yeah, it's going well.

Hector

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hell yeah dude, I can't wait till this bitch comes out!

Jake.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just wrote a few pages on the mechanics of a particular social phenomena. Should fit well into the Knight section, where guys need to understand how reputation works.

Hecor

>