jdoc's journal.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Figure it would be cool to have a journal to document my thoughts and progress. Will post approaches, thoughts, and reports on this space.

First a bit about me:

I'm 20. I work as a street fundraiser, and meet lot's of girls on the job. I'm also studying full-time.

I started learning about seduction in October 2014, after being unsatisfied with my progress with women. I'd hooked up a couple of times at clubs, and have had a few sexual experiences, but I was very uncomfortable with the progress of my dating life, and so I started do cut my teeth in day game. Since then I've been on around 30 dates - all from day game, I've never hit the clubs or bars before (although it's something I plan on doing in the near future). My first 15 or so dates have been awful - I hadn't learned about the importance of handling my fundamentals, I never even touched the girls - pulling was something I hadn't dreamed about. Basically I acted like a goofy entertainer, and treated girls like I would with my friends.

On my 20th or so date, I managed to kiss a girl through game for the first time. This was a huge breakthrough for me. Read about it here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9746
I ended up losing my virginity to this same girl - read about it here: https://boards.girlschase.com/viewt ... f=5&t=9801
We ended up dating - which was a life changing experience for me, but we split up for mutual reasons after 3 months. I went back into the game.

It's almost been a year since I've started to learn seduction and I can honestly say that it's revamped me completely as a person. I sometimes think back on how I used to be around women and I cringe. I've been reading GirlsChase religiously and am much closer to the man I want to be. Chase is a damn genius.

My latest challenge is trying to overcome my limiting beliefs. As a 5'5, skinny, Asian dude with an unimpressive physique, I've found it difficult to accept that women could be attracted to me. Even when I do end up going on dates with different girls I find it hard to believe that they could actually be attracted to me. I'm still trying to figure out how to overcome these beliefs.

Anyway I'll be posting here whenever I have a moment's spare. Comments are always welcome and appreciated. :)

- Jeff

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Typing these reports up is time consuming... so for these journals, I won't be proof-reading and structuring these reports very well for the sake of time. Hopefully it won't be difficult to understand what I'm saying ;)

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
19 September 2015

A week back I decided to hit the clubs with some pals. They're into game themselves and a pretty good looking dudes - preselection for me! Ben is a terrific dancer, and Nick is still on his way to learn how to be a kick ass dancer.

Anyway, I'm not one to regularly hit the clubs - I've probably only been 1 other time, properly. I'm pretty inhibited at clubs when it comes to escalating or even opening girls. I think that I just give too much of a fuck when I shouldn't, haha.

Anyway we were at a club and I had a beer. I'm what they call a lightweight, so I became tipsy pretty quickly. We were all dancing, and Ben and I were dominating the dance floor. We took quite a bit of room, and the attention of the dance floor was focused on us. It was cool.

Eventually two gals come and dance near us. Meanwhile I'm ripping it up with some killer moves. I decided to kind of point towards their direction, to comment on their dance moves. At that point, those opened me saying that they loved my moves. My two other pals were dancing in their own little circle outside. I kind of spun one of the gals around a little bit, focussing on my own dancing too. One of them was actually a dancer and I challenged her to a bit of a dance challenge. It was pretty funny haha. Eventually we danced for about 5 minutes more or something. Since I'm so inexperienced with this, I had no idea how to make a move. The left somewhere else shortly afterwards. One of them made out with some dude further on.

Some more dancing and everyone is looking and Ben and I. I was trying this thing out where I never really looked into other girl's eyes, so I didn't come off as chasing. A bit more dancing, and I'm taking a lot of room. I tell a girl dancing near me that she had cool moves. She ignored me, but pushed up on me a little later. I'm still in my own world just dancing, and then her and her friend opens me. Her friends name is Greta. She's an awkward older gal. Anyway, we form our own little dancing circle, which was pretty cool. I teach Greta a few moves, and her friend seems to be a little jealous I'm giving Greta attention. We start to dance close together and we're holding hands. I pull her into me and I touch her chin, but I hesitate to kiss her, and she draws back a little. After a while, I back off, and she chases for my attention. At one point she extended her hand expecting me to grab it. She squeezes my hand a little. I think I acted a little bit too aloof though - I dunno. I then decided to isolate her to grab a drink. Her friend comes along though, and I can't shake her off. It takes ages to get a drink, and I don't talk much to the girls. Eventually, Greta's friend apparently feels "sick" and so they leave. Greta asks me where to meet her later. I dunno if they wanted to get away, or the friend was genuinely sick. Probably the former.

A bit more dancing, and a couple of guys and gals talk to me and my friends. One gal asks if I have pills haha. We then move to another club is really weird music, my friend open 2 gals, my friends and I talk to them. I do a bit more dancing, and a dude comes up to me and we have a dance off. Another girl opens me and says my moves are awesome. I talk to her, but Ben joins in, so I leave them both.

I then head on back home. I did an approach and got a number.

It was a good night and was my first true experience with night game. I loved it.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
25 September 2015:

This weekend I hung out with Ben and Nick again. We head over an iconic club in Melbourne. It's open all weekend from Friday to Sunday... it doesn't close. It's a place to party when all other places are closed and you don't wanna go home yet. Almost everyone goes there to get pretty fucked up, haha.

We arrive, and Ben and I decide to roll on pills for the night. I'd tried it once, but it wasn't enough and I was pretty drunk as well, so the effects weren't so pronounced. We do a little bit of dancing, but the house music is hard to dance to. It grew on me, and towards the end of the night, I loved it.

An hour or so in, the MD starts to kick in and I feel absolutely liberated. It's probably one of the happiest I'd ever been... something about all my dopamine stores in the brain dumping all at the same time - it was awesome. Anyway I was felt absolutely uninhibited with my dancing and my moves were completely killer. My style is a mix between shuffling, tectonic, hard-style, hip-hop... kinda a mix of a lot of things. Ben and I were pretty much tearing the whole place up. We were dancing up on the stage, and everyone was looking at us and commenting on our moves. It was exhilarating.

I eventually go in to grab some water, and I'm pretty zonked and I kind of squeeze a girl's arm on at the bar. I was pretty much patting everyone on the back and tapping their arms for fun at this point. She opens me but I don't remember what. Despite rolling pretty hard, my fundamentals are still all pretty on point, and my game was probably comparable to that of when I'm sober... just maybe a little less inhibited... or a lot less... haha! I am very physical with her, and she introduces me to her friends. I lead her to the dance floor. We dance a bit and then I told her to get a drink with me. She does, but as she does this, she seems a little stand-offish so turn my body language and lean on the bar facing the dance floor. She tries to get my attention a bit and invests, so I reward her with open body language and touch. I pull her in, and decide to kiss her, but she pulls back a bit. I then demand compliance to grab a seat, but she doesn't comply. I then give up on her and continue dancing. Girls and guys are checking out my dance moves - my energy was out-worldly.

I then come upon two gals. One is very gorgeous (we call her A) and the other friend B is cute. They were on a bunch of drugs tonight - "quite a concoction" accord to A. I opened by commenting on A's glow in the dark cat ears. They were both dressed up as cats. I spin A and start to pull her in. After a while though, I let go of her. I don't know if I should have. I then leave to do more dancing. I meet up with A again, but I'm so excited that I just thought "man who cares about game! I just wanna dance!" I meet her again later, but my game is sloppy. I hesitated.

At this point I had generated enormous social proof from my dancing, my good looking friends and the girls who were talking with me. B comes along, and warms up a lot with me. Whenever she saw me she'd yell "JEFF!!!" and was very excited to see me. I decided to make a move. I dance with her, and I calm my presence down a bit and upped my manly vibe. B was absolutely hammered on all kind of drugs. I demand compliance and tell her to grab a seat. It's a one seater, so I tell her to sit on my lap. She half does it. I deep dive her, and maintain mystery about myself at one point "TELL ME WHAT YOU DO! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!" Eventually I tell her I study biomed and comments how smart I was and what I was doing at a club like this (this club is famous for being a place where people come to really party). Eventually the couch clears and we move over to the roomier couch. I put my arm around her and she leans in. She's saying really weird stuff like "you're such a cool dude jeff!", "you're so smart jeff!", "you're such a nice guy jeff!" and at this point I felt like she thought that I was a cute, little, gay dude which made me auto-reject a little bit. At one point she was leaning deeply into me, but she was treating me in a "cutesy" way which didn't resonate well with me. I felt like I should've kissed her, but I hesistated. My inhibitions were still there and the way she was talking to me really threw me off.

My energy really kicked in around 3am, and for the rest of the night I just danced... pretty much non-stop. 3 guys hit on me, and girls and guys opening left and right. I received numerous compliments from my dancing. I felt like there was so much attention focused on me, that I hesitated to escalate girls - even those who opened me and giving me just serious eye-fucking. I don't know why, but I decided to be more aloof and I never really maintained eye contact with anyone. I kind of looked above everyone and focused on my dancing. To be fair, I was pretty messed up, haha.

Towards 7am, the ratio of guys to girls was overwhelming, and I was feeling too anxious to move a move on any girls.

All in all, this was a kick ass night. I just gotta be less inhibited, touch more, open more girls, and not be afraid to let the animalistic energy really sink in deep.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
29 September 2015

FR: I need to screen better.

I met Claire at a central shopping centre, she was sitting down when I opened. She was pretty introverted, and I didn't feel like it would be a quality number if I asked her out. I thought what the hell! And so I went for it anyway... for the reference. Well funnily enough she did accept the coffee date, so we went out.

Pretty bad planning on my part, we had to walk 20 minutes before actually sitting down and talk. It turned out that the place I had planned to go had closed down, and we got a little lost on the way, so it was a long walk and it was awkward walking and talking. Not ideal to start things off.

20 minutes later we were seated and I picked a terrible spot to sit - one separated by a table.
The conversation revolved around the deep dive, and I felt much of the conversational burden was on me, when I let the conversation down purposely to give her a chance to speak and invest in me - she'd look around and avert eye contact. Some times for 20 seconds. This happened 5 or so times throughout. She was sitting really far away from me too. I tried to get her to sit closer to me as that I could escalate, but it never happened. The seating arrangement was such that it was easiest for her to move to me since I was sitting on a couch.

Compliance attempt 1:
Me: I can't really hear, move over here so I can hear you better. [I double tap on the couch next to me]
Her: Na I'm good hear.

Compliance attempt 2:
Me: You know what? I don't like it hear, these couches are really uncomfortable. Let's move over there. [I point towards a couch area where I'd be able to escalate physically]
Her: No it's okay, I'm good here. Let's not play musical chairs.

Compliance attempt 3:
Me: I can't really hear you properly - move you seat a bit closer.
Her: No it's okay, I'll just lean in closer.

To be fair, I fucked it up early because of bad leadership. I led us to a place that had closed down, and then led us to a bar and had to turn back the other way since we overshot the place. I then led us to a lounge which was unideal, with expensive drinks. Having said that, I don't think this girl was into me from the get-go - the approach seemed uninteresting and kinda boring. It was doomed from the start. I really need to start screening better.

She lived in a hostel dorm, so logistics were terrible as well - all the more of a reason to screen better.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So I'm gonna revive this journal from the dead, so that I can track my personal progress.

Since November 2015, my daygame development has slowed down significantly. Prior to that, I was approaching girls multiple times a week, and getting numbers and setting up dates regularly.

However, I've still had a few encounters here and there through Tinder, travelling, and meeting girls on the job. I've been doing day game a lot less, mainly because I've been so pre-occupied with other activities and to be honest, I was a bit burnt out. From December 2015 till early January, I'd met a girl who I really liked and was in a casual relationship with. I began my Europe travels in mid-January and I was too confronted and scared to do day game. I gave myself excuses, and it just didn't happen. I still met a couple of cute girls during my travels though. When I got back from Euroe late March 2016, I was focused on self improvement, and allocated plenty of my time to reading, weight training, and working. I gained about 6kg since getting back from Europe. I'd moved out, and cooking and basic maintenance took a lot of time. I scheduled in day game maybe a couple of hours each week, but I had little results. I also didn't work hard enough. I went out a lot on the weekends, but was crippled by anxiety of approaching girls. Night game was seemed like an insurmountable hurdle. I still enjoyed the music and meeting new people though.

Since March 2016, I had some successes here and there, meeting girls through means other than day game. Beginning around May 2016, I had streak where I was getting absolutely no where with girls - girls from tinder, ones I met from work, from day game, and colleagues from work. Nothing was working for me and even though. I went for a kiss every single time, and I was rejected each and every time. This frustrated me to no end. Eventually my good friend Nick (PrettyDecent) pointed me to the right direction, saying that my asshole vibe, playfulness, humour and comfort building needed some work. He told me that every time you reach and sticking point that you can't get pas, you need to fill in your knowledge gap and do some reading and theory work.

For about two months, I spent all my time, compiling summaries for key GirlsChase articles, reading Chase's book, doing wider reading, as well as moving back home with my parents, working, exercising, and doing research and preparation for my career. During this period, I didn't do much daygame at all. I'd also since gotten together with my non-monogamous girlfriend after having broken up shortly after I'd gotten back from Europe.

Since October 1, I've been travelling East and South-east Asia, with the intent of cultivating my game, embracing my self in the culture, and meeting amazing new people.

I am excited to be Asia with the opportunity to meet beautiful girls. What a time to be alive. I think the time I spent in intense theory work (under Nick's suggestion) was worth it. I realised the importance of being technically systematic and adhering to a solid process.

I've had some success here in Asia so far, and I will write about future and past reports here as well.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
20/10/2016

Whilst swiping on Tantan in Beijjng, I came across this cute Chinese 17 year old.

We met up at Starbucks in a central location, Qianmen. Her English was not good, so we spoke in Chinese, with assistance of a translator app. Overall, I think she was very shy and inexperienced. She seemed her on edge when talking to our me, despite attempts to build comfort with her.

Her personality was boring, and had not much going on in her life. She mentioned her favourite pastime was sleeping. Still, she was cute though.

I figured I'd add in physical escalation in the mix, but it was hard to do so at the coffee table because of how we were positioned. At multiple instance I wanted to hold her hands, but they were occupied by her phone, umbrella, and very long sleeves.

We then went for a walk and sat down. I broke the touch tension barrier by placing my hand on her thigh, which she didn't seem to mind. Her legs were positironed facing me. Still, I couldnt get her to seem comfortable with me.

I think she was just way too experienced, and I wouldn't be surprised that I was the first dude she'd ever gone out with.

After 2 hours or so, she went to take the subway back home for an evening class.

All in all I think I did pretty well with comfort building. She did warm up to me towards the end, but it still wasn't enough.

I could've demanded more compliance, used chase frames, and increased her investment in me, which I didn't do very well.

J

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
29 October 2016

Here's another FR with a Tantan girl I went out with in Chengdu. We originally planned to meet at 1pm, but she pushed it back to 1.30pm. I said that I was running late, so we agreed to meet at 1.45. However she didn't end up arriving until 2.10. And she had to be at class at 3pm.

We met up at a plaza near where I was staying and she apologised for being late. I asked for her name, and we introduced. I clasped her hand and went for a cheek-cheek kiss, where she flinched and recoiled. No big deal, I played it off as if nothing had happened.  We walked inside the plaza and she hadn't eaten yet so she was hungry. We went ended walking to KFC for food. Although I had already eaten lunch, so we just grabbed food and we decided to head out for coffee after.

The conversation at the table wasn't very good. I deep dived her a little bit, but she didn't seem all that interested in talking to me. She mentioned that she had a class to be at at 3pm, so I was a little bit close to auto rejection considering that date had to be cut extremely short. Because she pushed back 30 minutes, and was late 20 minutes. Plus, I didn't really vibe with her at all, and didn't find her all that interesting. We walked back towards her  tattoo studio where she had a class, and she invited me. But I wasn't very keen, but figured I'd play along anyway. At one point my hand grazed along hers, which was received by a flinch.

She brought up the idea that we could hang out again after her class, but I wasn't very keen. Don't think she was too into me anyway.

Anyway, all in all it was a pretty uneventful sub 1 hour date. Not too fussed, because it happens.

-----
So I actually wrote that prior to the second same date date with her. We eventually scheduled again, immediatwly after my date with a differwnt girl. She ended up waiting for me 10 minutes in the cold, and she was just about to leave as I arrived. We grabbed coffee at Starbucks. She seemed to recoil at my slightest touches, and didn't seem all that into me. In fact, when I messaged her on Tantan, she didn't seem all that interested in the first place. Still I managed to pull off strong fundamentals, but she just didn't seem to be into it. Oh well, can't win em all.

J

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
31 October 2016:

I'd organised a date with CJ on Tantan. She didn't seem all that interested, and one point she didn't want to meet me because she thought I wasn't a real person. Anyway, me met up in a central area In Chengdu. We spoke about travels, her studies etc. Physical escalation was tricky because she seemed to recoil at my touch, although I probably should've used more touch. She seemed to be comfortable enough with me, so I think my conversations were good.

She had to be in class 45 minutes after we had met, so it was a super short date. I clasped her hand as she left and held onto it, which was the most physicality there had been the whole entire time.

J

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'd like to document two instances of going out at night.

4 November 2016
It was Friday night in Shanghai. I hadn't been out to a bar or club in China yet and I wanted to try out Shanghai's night life. I went to an underground club called The Basement. The music was drum and bass, which wasn't really my thing but I danced to it. The music eventually grew on me, and I came to like it. The crowd was so energetic and so much fun. Probably half half mix between locals and expats. A girl was dancing really close next to me and when I faced her slightly she looked at me. I didn't open her though. My social momentum was zero, and wasn't talking to people. I decided to try a thing that whenever I was dancing I'd turn my head less frequently, so that I could establish eye contact with people. I ended up doing that a couple of times. And in those moments, I actually felt like talking to girls.

At 2.30 I left to go to a club calles Downtown. I stayed till around 5 expecting some tech house, deep house and techno as advertised online, but it was just commercial hip hop. I was pretty disappointed, and hoping the music would change. I sat down for around an hour in my phone and dancing on the chair. Everyone seemed to know each other and club was still quite empty, and I didn't know how to talk to people. Social momentum was zero.

For me, the hardest part of meeting girls at the club, was establishing social momentum. Talking to girls and guys seemed equally as challenging for me. I still had a good night though.

5 November 2016
I'd arrived in Guangzhou late that night. I decided to go out. I went to a place called Sun Lounge, where I was expecting some deep house, which didn't start rolling till 4.30am. Prior to that was commercial hip hop and techno. Not really my thing, but I still danced.

I maybe myself a hard rule to get over my anxiety with going out. I had to approach at least 3 people (girls or guys) and start up a conversation or else I could go home.

#1: I was moving through the dance floor whilst dancing and a dude was dancing near me. I moved next to get and put my arm casually on his shoulder. And danced with him. Exchanged eye contact and I asked him if he was having a good night. Danced with him some more. Before he left.

#2: dude from #1, some other dude and a really cute girl were dancing near me. Girl was dancing with the other dude. Eventually #1 guy left and girl stoppes dancing with the other dude. I made an effort to establish eye contact. I smiled and she smiled back. It happened again, and I asked her whether she was having a good night. She probably didn't understand or didn't hear me. Later saw her again an hour later and I maintained eye contact with her for around 3 seconds. I smiled and she flashed me the prettiest smile. Didn't even talk to her though. I do not have a good reason as to why I didn't.

#3. Girl near me was sitting down facing me whilst I was standing up facing the DJ and dancing. I had ripper moves and she opened me in Cantonese which I didn't understand. I told her that I could only speak a little mandarin. She then spoke to her friend next to me about me.

#4: made eye contact a couple of times with a brown dude. I hadn't spoken to anyone in a while, so social momentum was low. At one point i asked where he was from. He was from Dubai, studying medicine. He added me on wechat and we small talked a little before he left.

#5: 2 girls came up to me. One of them had an enormous rack and tattoos on them. She was wearing a low cut tank top exposing her goods. They danced near me for a little bit, and I just danced and did my own thing. I maintained very brief eye contact a few times. At one point tattooed girl stepped on my shoe and said sorry. I told her I barely felt it. She then moved next to me and I maintained eye contact for around 1 second. I asked if she was having a goodnight in English, but she didn't understand so we switched to Chinese. We spoke briefly, and she were holding hands, and I had my hand around her waist. We asked for my wechat. Whenever there was a lull in conversation, I didn't know what to do. Should I dance and escalate? It felt sloppy. Whenever I reengaged in conversation, touch felt natural again. Eventually we got pulled into a dance circle and we kind of went our own ways. Before she had to leave she found me again and asked how long I was staying for. I told her maybe 10 more minutes. She said she was leaving now, and gave me a kiss on the cheek before she left.

#6: we were on the dance floor in a dance circle. One dude had bright LED shoes. I point at them at gave him a thumbs up.

All in all a good night. I realised it wasn't so hard to meet girls... I just needed to talk to more people first, rather than do what I usually do... which is dancing by myself and not engagin anyone. A recipe for a whole lotta nothing.

J

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thoughts on my seduction learning curve:

I'm extremely happy with where I'm at on my learning curve.

In the period of around 3 weeks, I've been putting my seduction into overdrive. As a result, I'm feeling kinda burnt out. I'm tired, haven't seen the sights as much, and haven't socialised too much.

In this time, I'd been on dates with 12 different girls, pulled to a seduction location 8 time, kissed 9 girls, and laid 3, and LR-- 1.

In the context of the pass, I once felt it was very difficult to smoothly pull. Now it seems effortless and natural.

Not too long ago, I had a streak of 6 or 7 girls who rejected my kisses. I didn't land a kiss with a single one. For 3 months I was getting nowhere. Getting 9 kisses in 3 weeks is huge for me. I'd dropped the old "wait, before you continue. I gotta kiss you first" routine. Now, I've been able to land it more naturally and more confidently.

My frame strength has increased, and I'm good at frame clashes between her and mine. I usually win.

Obviously 4 LRs are awesome. My ability to overcoming LMR has improved greatly. I don't think the cute persona that I was experimenting with is too effective. Maybe for niche situations it's useful. Following Hector's guidelines on his LMR article helped me out a lot.

My fundamentals has also improved. I think my voice sounds more masculine now. My hair is longer and the ladies dig it.

I haven't day gamed much, but this is something I plan to change.

Not too long ago, my sticking point was getting girls comfortable with me and accepting my kisses. I managed to overcome it through smoother escalation, more natural kissing, confidence in strength of frame, and not recoiling at the face of rejection.

I am happy to overcome these sticking points, and I owe it completely to 2 things, working smart and hard. I've been reading a lot and summarising articles so that they are entrenched in memory. I now have a wide range of knowledge of the correct technical processes. I've been doing s ton of writing as well. I make sure to go into a lot of detail in my reports and I analyse them at the end. That is how I can improve. In the past I neglected to write detailed reports, and this is something that I've changed. I work hard because I have grit, and I want to improve.

I am happy to reach breakthrough success, and the next one is just around the corner.

One mindset has really helped me with my learning: 'I don't know what's going to happen. But I want to find out.'

J

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I've been doing some serious dating over these past 2 weeks, and I've got so many reports to post up. I don't really have the time to go intout a lotta details, and I'm not gonna bother proofing reading. So I'm just gotta type off the top of my head. But I wanna document the FR that I have. That's how you learn.

19 November 2016, Saturday night:
First night in Hue, Vietnam. Went to Brown Eyes bar. The music was freaking loud. I was so tired from food poisoning that I didn't even care about building social momentum. It was so busy and people were dancing in my face which was annoying. At one instance, I was dancing and a dude put his arms around me. My initial reaction was slightly annoyed because I was so tired, but I figured it would've been unhelpful to be such a downer. He gestured for me and a girl in the circle to dance together. I laughed. Eventually she approached me with a love heart hand gesture and smiled at me. Her friends left. I looked at her and smiled and asked if she was having a good night. We went back and forth with talking. She said she loved my dancing and style. She initially thought that I was Vietnamese, then Korean. Eventually I was in with her friendship group and she got me a beer. I dint drink, but I didnt want to be rude so I drank some, considering she opened the can for me. When we were talking, I grabbed onto her hands and squeezed it a little. I had my hand around her waist. We had fun dancing as well, holding hands. At one point I decided to move her to a quieter area of the bar so that we could talk. She told me that she'd meet me outside, as she had to tell her friends where she was going first. I met her outside and we sat down. I tried to physically escalate, but she was skittish and wasn't astrophysicist all receptive to it. She sung to me a bit and I sung to her. She said she liked my voice. I commented on her pretty bracelet and she said she'd buy another and give it to me the next day. She revealed to me that she asked her friend to introduce me to her. She said that she loved my dancing and style and thought that I was cute, but didn't know how to open me. She told me that I looked like I didn't know that she existed and I was doing my own thing. It solidified that fact, I have attainability issues, which is why it's hard for me to talk to people at clubs. I feel kinda vulnerable when I'm not lost in my own world doing my own thing. I feel vulnerable opening people. Something I'm working on. Eventually she said she wanted to go in and invited me to join, but I was dead tired so I told her I was going to go home. She added me on facebook. She wasn't that cute, so I wasn't all that keen on pursuing.

-----
Takeaways: my value is high, mostly my issues are with attainability. I need to be opening more people at bars and clubs. I need to be social. I was happy that I went out evenow though I was tired.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FR: 21 November 2016

Met a girl on VietnameseCupid. She was super cute, dressed in pink and black. She was probably the cutest and most feminine girl I'd ever been on a date with. I am not exaggerating either. She had a very petite frame and a pretty face. Her demeanour was just so feminine. I was drawn to her like a moth to a flame. She was 20. Her teeth were bad though. I noticed that it was a recurring theme in Asia. Girls do not seem to put a great deal of effort into teeth maintenance. Thi spoke hardly any English. She probably understood 30% of what I was saying, but her spoken English was abysmal. We communicated mainly through google translate. We had coffee, and we spoke about travels, and random stuff. It wasn't really deep diving. More so finding things to talk about considering the language barrier. Her eyes were so cute. Whenever her hers met mine, my heart melted. She was just so feminine and cute. Simply amazing.

I wanted to split the bill, but she kinda assumed I'd pay. No big deal. We then went for a walk, and about 5 minutes in, I held onto her hand to cross the road. After we crossed she let go, but I told her she could continue to hold onto it. Her hands were so tiny and soft. She was just so delicate. She accent was so damn cute. Just so feminine and Vietnamese. She epitomises what I love about Vietnamese women. They are so feminine. We walked around the river but couldn't find somewhere to sit. Eventually I pulled her using google translate, saying it was too hot and I had air-conditioning. She had to go home to study, so I suggested sitting down a bit. She sung for me. I sung for her. I kissed her cheek. I was experimenting with pulling her arm to me. I told her to learn on my shoulder. I told her to kiss my cheek. She was very compliant. I was keeping in mind, that if you lean, it'll freak a girl out. You gotta pull her in.

I walked her back, and I caressed her hands. She taught me some Vietnamese words. She seemed delighted to teach me. My heart melted hearing her softly mumble Vietnamese words. Her voice was so quiet and delicate. I walked her back and used translator to tell her I hope she had fun. I leaned in to cheek cheek kiss, but she kissed me with her lips. She was so cute. Ugh. I can't believe how feminine she was. Simply incredible. I love Vietnamese girls. They are ... ... incredible.

She later posted on her facebook status a picture of me and saying how she had such a good time with me. What a sweet girl. I really liked her company.

-----
Takeaways:

She had a very shy personality. I did excellently with making her feel comfortable. I did this by speaking slowly, steadily, and in control. I moved slowly. No jerky movements. My smile and eyes were warm and very very sweet. I was gentle with her, and "cute" with my physical escalation. I made it my priority to make sure she had a good time. My main pros were being cute and sweet.

⁣​

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FR/FU: 18 November 2016

This fr was a terrific learning experience for me. I met up with 18 year old Linh from Tinder the same day I had gotten laid. I was in a very confident and sexual state.

She met me outside of my hostel. She parked her bike and I we introduced, hand clasp and cheek-cheek kiss. About 10 seconds into the date, I held onto her hand. That's where I fucked up. I was moving waaay to fast without considering her emotions. She was an extremely shy and skittish girl.

I mentioned coffee? But she didn't want to drink it and was ultra evasive. I dunno if it's because I fucked up by moving to fast? Or because she was of her personality.

We walked to the lake. We sat down at the edge. She didn't want to because it was dirty, but I out framed her. She called her friend a minute in, saying she was disappointed they couldn't meet up with her. 'Right now?' I thought to myself.

She eventually got up, and pulled me along. She said she was too hot. Her personality was mega skittish. We appraoched a crowded and a music performer. Instead of walking through the crowded momentarily obstructing view, she grabbed my hand and walked significantly out our way to dodge the crowd. She had this strange dawdling walk about her. I was holding her hand the whole time.

I sat us down again. And i complimented her style. I kissed her cheek which freaked her out. She got up and led me on the walk again. It was hot, and I mentioned grabbing a drink somewhere. She seemed freaked out and rejected all my suggestions. Then I thought fuck it, I'm gonna try and pull. I said it was too hot outside, and suggested going back to my room where there was air-conditioning. Whenever I pull, I usually get the girl saying yes. With linh it was a resounding no.

She said she was going to meet her friends now. She called them again. We were still holding hands. I asked what she thought about me. She said "I know why you wanted to go out with me." I asked, "why?" No response. I told her that I thought she was cool and had a nice style. She obviously thought that I was just looking to get into her pants.

Anyway, the goose was 100% deep fried by then. I was suffering food poisoning so I was unbelievably fatigued. We walked back to my hostel, so I could sleep and she could ride back home. In the 15 minutes walk, we probably exchanged 5 sentences.

We arrived, and wished her goodnight and I knocked out to bed.

-----
Takeaways:

What a sensational learning experience. You need to have fuck ups like these to learn. My problem was that I was moving way too fast without considering her emotions. She was obviously an extremely shy girl and I was way uncalibrated in escalating quite so quickly. I should've gotten her more comfortable with me before escalating her.

With some Girls it's okay to move this fast, but with other girls, especially really shy ones, you gotta build comfort first. I moved to fast without realising how shy she was.

Kissing her on the cheek was not well received at all. But to be fair, I think she was also the kind of girl to be kissed, especially out in public. A bit less sure about this one.

I think the combination of moving to fast and kissing her lead her to believe that I was just a slut.

Anyway in idea situations, I dunno what I could've pulled out of this one. But lesson learnt: I should calibrate my physical escalation to her comfort levels. Move fast, but also intelligently, instead of full steam ahead.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FR: 11 November 2016

I was in Hong Kong taking pictures the magnificent skyline. I noticed a cute Chinese girl taking pictures. I figured that I'd open her by asking her to take a picture for me, but she ended up walking along. I inconspicuously follow her and asked her to take a picture. She was extremely skittish. She took some snaps of me and said that I was very handsome. We spoke a bit abut her travels and she mentioned she had to be at the airport later tonight, so I knew that I probably couldn't pull. She was a solo traveller, wearing a the cutest outfit. I can't remember exactly what, but it was very hip hop Chinese. She was so petite and had such a cure face that she pulled it off well. When deep diving her, I made sure not to point my body direction too much at her. She almost looked scared to talk to me. After a short chat, she said she had to go to take a tour bus somewhere.

I went along on my way, and walked on. 5 minutes later, she came up to me and again and said that she missed her bus. What an escalation window. I suggested that we go on a walk. We walked and she seemed extremely, skittish, distracted and also a little dazed. My plan was to find somewhere to sit so we could have a proper chat. We walked around a nearby shopping centre but no seats. We fluffed talk about a variety of stuff. At one point she said that she thought I was very handsome. We then went for a walk outside, and I found a secluded playground. Perfect. We sat down on a nearby bench, with a large seat divider in the way between us. I could tell that because we had some privacy and were in a secluded area, her walls shot up by 100%. She was already naturally cautious and skittish, and when we were alone, she literally just looked at her phone for a long time, before I finally got her talking. Her body was facing far away from me. I figure the awkward distance between us was too much, so I decisively led us to a nearby bench where we could sit closer. She didn't feel comfortable with moving, but she followed my lead anyway. I tried with great difficultly to establish comfort, but I was not successful. She was looking at her phone on how to go to the airport, but she didn't know where a particular station was, so she wanted to go look for it now. She then got up and left to look for the station. I intercepted her, and told how to get to it, but she still wanted to leave anyway. I brought up the idea of meeting up later, but I wasn't expecting anything to eventuate out of it.

----
Finishing thoughts:
It's easy to open girls by asking them to take pictures for you. I got laid in Paris one time by doing exactly that. I think despite my efforts to build comfort, it wasn't working. I guess I didn't have enough time, and her personality was too skittish.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
27 November:

I'd like to report my interaction with Dio that occurred earlier today. We had slept together the night before, in Da Nang. Today I am in Hoi An. She was in town because she came here with her friend to spend her Sunday night.

She came up to my room at 6.20, which was unexpected. But I remembered that she didn't have an internet connection and she told me that she'd meet me at my room.

I'm writing about this because she gave me various shit tests. She commented on my jeans with heavy rips at the knees and said I should get new pants. She made this deal about asking whether I'd whether them in a few years when I have a family and wife and kids. I just laughed it off and said I liked the style for now. But she kept on probing bluntly.

At various points I was lying on my back and beckoned to come join me. But she kept resisting.

She also wanted me to dance for her. I told her my favourite activity was dancing the night before. She kept probing and trying to get me to dance.

I was just thinking, 'girl why are busting my balls?'

At one point i got up from my back and swooped up her body and plopped her in her back and started to grind her pussy with my hips. We were both clothed. I told her that's how I danced... by grinding. She moaned. And I was super dominant during sex. It went from her busting my balls to me completely taking over. I threw her around in bed and fingers her pussy, commanded her to submit to me. Then I fucked her and whispered dirty shit into her ears, asking her whether she liked me cock sliding in and out of her. I told her to tell much she fucking loved it.

She pussy felt amazing, and sex last longer this time compared to yesterday. We had to stop though because it hurt too much for her.

After I came, she busted my balls again, saying that my hair is good long and looked terrible when I had an undercut.

"You're so young, you're only 22," she complained. "Actually, I'm just 21," I corrected. She then slapped me lightly on the face and made this fake angry facial expression. It felt so weird that she slapped me. It was weird.

Anyway, I managed to maintain my leadership and dominance, by holding up to her tests, and probing and maintain a strong frame.

What a sexy, feisty girl.

⁣​⁣​

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
LR--: 12 November 2016: Hanoi, Vietnam

I matched with Phuong on VietnameseCupid. She wasn't very good looking, but still cute in her own way. All girls are cute. Because I enjoy texting sexually explicit stuff over texts, we were talking about holding hands and kissing on Facebook. We organised a meet.

She met me outside the entrance of my hotel, and when I came out and looking at her, she literally jumped up and down and up and down and covered her face. It was a bit weird to be honest. She was not as attractive as her pictures. I wasn't very attracted to her at all actually. Maybe a little bit. But not much.

We went for a walk and grabbed dinner. It was hard to communicate because of the language barrier. On the way to find a restaurant I grabbed her hand, and she kind of swayed it side to side and kinda added a swagger to her walk, with her shoulders swaying side to side. It was almost caricature. It was a huge turn off for me. She just seemed so masculine.

Anyway, we grabbed dinner and she paid. I thanked her. The conversation at dinner was lacking. I ordered a cheesy chicken which was tasty. On her plate she had this large chunk of chicken. She tore it apart with her bare hands and forced to feed me some with her fingers. I politely declined but she kept on forcing it. I didn't want to eat out of her unwashed hands, so I just said I didn't like the chicken.

She went for a walk to the lake and sat down. She sang to me and I sang to her. She had a nice voice. At one point i kissed her cheek and we kissed after a song. Despite her unappealing masculinity and below average face, I was thinking, "Yeah I'd still go there.' Maybe I need higher standards... haha.

Eventually I pulled her saying it was too hot outside and it was cooler in my room. We walked back but she got distracted and wanted to play with the skipping rope game on the street, and a kicking ball game. I waited and acted bored and we eventually moved on.

I pulled back to mine and kissing happened. I was very sweet with my dialogue. I pulled out her boobs and I sucked her nipples. I just to escalate to sex, but she out framed me. She was not gonna have sex with anyone till marriage. Eventually I gave up completely.

She also went crazy on me. She wanted to be my boyfriend and to marry her. She was sad I a traveller. At one point I wanted her to go home and said I was tired. She wouldn't take a hint. She insisted on saying even after trying to get her to leave. I had to eventually say, "Okay sweetheart, I'm tired and I need sleep. You gotta go. Here, get your stuff."

She messaged me the next day, assuming I'd wanted to meet up and picked a time. I told her I just wanted to solo travel, and she bombarded me with 20 questions. I tried to disarm her as nicely as possible. In the end, she thought that I was a slut and blocked me on Facebook.

----
Finishing thoughts:

I wasn't really gaming Phuong per se To be honest half the time I was asking myself whether I even wanted to sleep with her. I don't really remember too much about how I dealt with LMR. I think just sweetness, kissing and moving things forward. She out framed me with the no sex before marriage thing, and I gave up when I heard that. I wouldn't have wanted to take her virginity anyway.

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
FR: 15 November 2016: Hanoi, Vietnam

I matched with 18 year old Thuy on VietnameseCupid. She had pretty pictures, but wasn't as pretty in real life. I felt kinda deceived.

She met me outside my hostel at 8pm. She was wearing a polo shirt, which was not flattering.

We walked to grab dinner at a nearby restaurant.

Even though she wasn't very pretty, she had a great personality. She seemed very sweet and genuine, and overall a very nice girl. I found her personality to be very attractive.

She seemed shy to speak English because it wasn't excellent. I. Fact, it wasn't that bad. We understood it pretty well. She apologised multiple times for her bad English. She was very sweet.

I deep dived her a bunch of stuff. She was an aspiring actress and model who had been in various performances. She was studying in something unrelated to be able to get money to fund her acting, because her parents couldn't afford it.

She told me that she liked my voice because it was deep and I spoke slow and clearly. She said that she didn't expect my voice to sound so nice based on my pictures. She said she really wanted to travel but didn't have enough money.

She ordered a lime smoothie which tasted terrible. She asked for some pure syrup to balance out the sourness, but it didn't help. She looked so cute drinking it, and insisted on drinking it despite disliking it. She figured that she didn't want to waste money. When she was done with the drink, she still kept sucking. She said she sucked on it because it felt natural to have something to fiddle with went talking.

We talked about kissing in Vietnamese culture. In public it's not acceptable, and she tried to kiss an old crush of hers once when she was drunk and she got rejected. We talked about whether she'd kiss anyone now. I told her that I thought that if two people like each other, they should be able to kiss each other without worrying about what other people think.

Thuy was very honest. I found her honesty and straight forwardness to be very cute. She had to leave for home and hour late, so a pull was impossible.

I walked her back to her motorbike, and didn't even try to hold her hand. I told her she was cute, and she said I was too.

So pretty obviously made it clear she wanted to see me again through her messages a few days later, but I didnt try to pursue it.

-----
Finishing thoughts:

Thuy was a very nice girl and I thought she was ambitious and sweet. I wasn't very attracted to her physically, but emotionally I thought she was swell. My fundamentals were good, as well as my conversation. She pretty much had to go home after dinner, so nothing interesting eventuated. Still had a good time.
⁣​

>