FRC: The Great Snatch Tournament

FRC: The Great Snatch Tournament

Postby Smurf » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Hello all, and welcome to the first Field Report Competition: The Great Snatch Tournament.

I'll be moderating this and also participating. ;)

What is this? What does it sound like? A tournament for snatch. Snatch it up. Go. Now.

Seriously, this is a competition for talking to girls. We're going to see who can talk to, lay, kiss, get farthest, with the most girls in a one-month period. It'll start at the beginning of May. You'll have from now till the beginning of May to tell me if you're going to participate or not. That's a long time but I'm trying to get a lot of you to get mentally prepared/ start gaining momentum/ stretching/ looking for good areas to pick up/ whatever you need to do to get ready. Next month I'll have a five day "sign-up" deadline you'll meet. You can't join after the first of the month. So if you wanna join after May 1st, sorry. :)

How's this going to work? Point system.

Approach = 1 point.
Getting a number = 3 points.
Going on a date = 5 points. That's an instant date or otherwise.
Kiss = 10 points.
Foreplay without oral = 15 points.
Oral = 25 points.
Sex = 50 points.

So if you approach 5 girls and two of them give you a number, that's 3+6=9 total. 3(1 point) approaches, 2(3 point) number closes.
If you approach ten girls and get laid by one of them, that's 9+50=59. 9(1 point) approaches, 1(50 point) lay.

You only get the points for what you got. So if you approached a girl, took her on a date, kissed her, got to foreplay but nothing else, you get 15 points. The points don't stack.

Anything LR- or LR, LR+, whatever, must have a field report to go with it. You can write up field reports for the levels below that, but it's not necessary (but encouraged).

Also, just link the FR/LR's in here - easier to scroll through and figure out point values.

Update your points as frequently as you can. Just post a general synopsis of what you did (what approaches, lays, kisses) and provide a point calculation and links to FR/LR's as necessary.

That being said, I'm doing this for a lot of reasons.

1) Liven things up. Some people talk about how not a lot of people are posting field reports. Here's a reason: to win. Some guys are motivated by beating others. I get it, different strokes for different folks. if that's you, then get in on this.

2) Get new members posting. There's new members who join in and just start improving because they go out, approach and start seeing what works and what doesn't. Then there's some who join, post about what they want to improve, get advice (that usually tells them to go out and approach) and then never approach, and if they do, they don't write reports about it or post any field testing that they did. I want as many members, new and old, to get in on this and challenge themselves to break any plateaus or sticking points they have.

3) PUSH YOUR INTERACTIONS. You're going to have to push the interaction if you want to win, or improve. You could just approach 500 girls and maybe win, but that plan has issues. You'll be putting a lot of effort into short-cut interactions with girls, and you're not gonna' beat someone who approaches 100 girls, and only has sex with 9 of them. Also, if you DID approach 500 girls and didn't get laid ONCE? you're doing something wrong and not seeing it. Or you're lying :). So push your interactions: you'll get more points, more experience, you might win, and you NEVER know.

4)For those of you who think this isn't still a numbers game: yes it is. It's always a numbers game. That's how you'll learn the most, that's probably how you'll win. So you think you're above the numbers game now? Fine. Go approach ALL TENS and compete. Go approach ALL BLONDES and compete. I don't care who you approach, as long as you are approaching and trying to win. But you're most likely not going to win against someone who has more of an open mind, thinking about the numbers, and you'll probably learn something that might finally get you over the hump to become a master at this shit if you approach in numbers.

So that's all I've got for you guys here. If I've missed anything you think is glaring, want clarification on something, need a tissue, questions/concerns feel free to ask away :).

Just let me know you're joining the competition and I'll come up with the list of names for everyone who is competing on the first of May.

Jake.
"You are not a Knight, why you savin' all the Maidens?" -Nacho Picasso.
Erasing myself and creating my image anew.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Re: FRC: The Great Snatch Tournament

Postby Brandon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:28 pm

I'd be curious to try this.

Seems like a fun way to interact with the community here
At this moment I struggle to see the patterns in my day-to-day life... I must focus my mind upon them and change this.
Brandon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby ray_zorse » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:48 am

I'm in.

I also have a suggestion for anyone who is really thirsty to win this.

Homeless pickup.

Buy yourself a return ticket somewhere. Take a backpack with 3 changes of clothes, your toiletries and whatever else you deem essential. Allocate yourself about $50 per day, maybe $100 depending on destination. Take a sleeping bag you can stash in a park or a station locker for emergencies. Leave your credit cards at home (except your Starbucks card which is useful for dates and also serves as an emergency meal ticket, so you can budget some extra on that). Then get approaching. Be sure to approach in the airport and on the plane, and compliment the air hostess and introduce yourself to her, this will give some initial momentum. :) I have done homeless pickup twice and had an absolute blast, must admit I have not actually slept at a girl's place while doing it, but picked up a lot of girls w poor logistics so it's got to happen sooner or later.

Ray
ray_zorse

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Richard » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:45 pm

I'm joining in ;) I don't get back home until May 15th so you guys have a two week head start over me =P
Not a day in my existence did I experience life until I stepped out of my comfort zones.
Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby CatNip » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Count me in :)
CatNip

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Smurf » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:19 pm

REMINDER: you have until April 30 11:59PM to let me know if you're participating or not. So far we have:

Casanova jr, College jr, Ray, Richard, Radeng, Catnip,and myself.

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby PrettyDecent » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:36 am

Count me in :)

Though, like Richard, I'll start mid-May because of work related stuff.

'till then!

~Nick
Knowledge and human power are synonymous - Sir Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Brandon » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:41 am

I would assume current fuck buddies do not count. Therefore this girl I am seeing now won't be in the mix.

That would just be lame.
At this moment I struggle to see the patterns in my day-to-day life... I must focus my mind upon them and change this.
Brandon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Lotus » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:22 am

In as well. Perfect opportunity to push myself and I'll be on vacation for 7 days of the challenge so why not
"Focus on the solution not the problem." Zedd
Lotus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Smurf » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Yeah - re lays definitely don't count towards any points. Otherwise we'd just be hitting up our old flames and not bangin new ones. :)

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Raqimus » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:11 pm

I love a compe(tit)ion, add me ;)
Doesn't work? Work smarter
Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Smurf » Fri May 01, 2015 1:08 pm

Alright then!

Casanova jr, College jr, Ray, Richard, Radeng, Catnip, myself, brum, PrettyDecent, and Raqimus will be competing this month.

You have until the end of May to get as many points as possible to win.

Good luck, and remember to keep track of your points here.

Jake :)
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Smurf » Sat May 02, 2015 9:53 pm

The kiss can count since you did it after the tourney started.

I'm at 1 pt by the way,

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Lotus » Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 am

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9067&p=50003#p50003

Got 3 approaches on Friday. + 3

One failed escalation on Saturday + 15

total of 18 so decent start, could have been much better.

-brum
Lotus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Raqimus » Mon May 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Currently at 3 pts, had an opportunity for an instant date didnt follow through. So three approaches in total.
Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby ray_zorse » Wed May 06, 2015 8:00 am

Guys at the end of 6 May I'm up to 41 approaches of which 4 resulted in a phone number. That's 49 pts. See my journal, though I only write up the noteworthy approaches.
Ray
ray_zorse

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Richard » Wed May 06, 2015 11:48 am

Does this tourney go by accumulation of points or most points in one fell swoop?
Not a day in my existence did I experience life until I stepped out of my comfort zones.
Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Smurf » Wed May 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Accumulation of points.

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Brandon » Fri May 08, 2015 11:00 am

add 19 points for me. Approach, number, date and kissing. Well see if I can seal the deal on the second date.
Brandon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Richard » Fri May 08, 2015 11:14 am

Have done 120 approaches, 12 numbers, 3 kiss closes, and no dates. Gonna try and just fuck some of these chicks because I only have a week left here.

Most of those 120 were from a bet I had with Anatman about doing 100 approaches in a single day. Keep up fellas cause I'm back in action !!!
Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Raqimus » Sat May 09, 2015 2:37 am

Richard wrote:Have done 120 approaches!

Nigga...the fuck

Currently im at 10, 1 approach 2 numbers, do failed escalations when you get nothing count for something? like no kiss nothing. ALso is it just points per girl? like if I approach a girl and get her number thats just three points for the number right? not four because the approach?
Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Smurf » Sat May 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Hahaha good shit Richard, I'll probably double your approaches though ;)

Raqimus,

If you approach her, get her number, get her on a date but can't kiss her, you get five points.

Better get out there, guys!

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Lotus » Sat May 16, 2015 10:25 am

Just finished my week in DR. The place was amazing but I wasn't prepared for the amount of Spanish speakers. 25 approaches, 1 phone number.

18 + 25 + 3 = 46

Even though it wasn't "ideal" week performance wise I met some crazy awesome people, finished The Power of Now and completely changed my outlook on emotions and the Ego, and partied like crazy.

-brum
Lotus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Richard » Sun May 17, 2015 10:11 am

Back in my hometown bitches! Time to go sin for the next 2 weeks ;)
Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby ray_zorse » Tue May 19, 2015 6:46 am

At the end of 6/5 I had 49pts.
At the end of 19/5 I have a further 45 approaches, resulting in 4 numbers, 2 of which also included an insta date. So my score is 49+41+6+10=106pts.
I feel my game is a bit off, I'm thinking of either going out to do some mass approaching in the day, or some night street game, or some night game.
On the plus side I've got a couple of dates on the horizon, so hopefully I can turn one into a lay and leap forward like that :)
Ray
ray_zorse

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Lotus » Tue May 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Working on a report, but this weekend I had foreplay minus oral +15, 2 additional dance floor make outs +20, 3 additional approaches that didn't go anywhere +3

Hoping to set up 1 or 2 dates this week as well.

46+ 38= 82
Lotus

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby Hector Papi Castillo » Wed May 27, 2015 12:25 am

I'll be moving across the country next week and will be participating in the June tournament.

Y'all better get ready.

And whoever gets the May crown, polish it up for me ;)

- Hector
Come with me and I'll teach you to speak your desires; she will listen, she will submit, and then she will be yours.
Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Richard » Wed May 27, 2015 11:50 am

Richard wrote:Have done 120 approaches, 12 numbers, 3 kiss closes, and no dates. Gonna try and just fuck some of these chicks because I only have a week left here.

Most of those 120 were from a bet I had with Anatman about doing 100 approaches in a single day. Keep up fellas cause I'm back in action !!!

Okay. Add in an LR for me. I don't even care about how many approaches I've done since coming back (probably around 30), with 4 numbers, 1 date to be determined, and one girl I will make a fuckbuddy for a short while.
Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Postby Raqimus » Sat May 30, 2015 11:08 pm

Currently at 10+16+4= 30 give or take like 3 points, don't remember the approaches.
Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Bounded » Sun May 31, 2015 4:17 am

I'll participate next month!

- Bounded
Bounded

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Smurf » Sun May 31, 2015 3:46 pm

Sorry guys, been really busy lately - got a new promotion at work so that's cool :)

by busy I meant I got two numbers, and the only approaches were those two so: 6 points for me.

If you're gonna make a huge comeback, do it by 11:59PM TONIGHT! I'll post the winner at some point tomorrow.

Usually I would notify you guys five days ahead of time that it's time to register for the next June tourney. Since It's now the 29th however, I'll give you guys until the FIFTH (5th) of June to register for the new one. I'm gonna' create an entirely new post for the next tourney, however, so don't worry about that.

It's the final stretch (pun intended) guys! Go for the crown!

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby ray_zorse » Sun May 31, 2015 7:49 pm

At the end of Tue 19/5 I had 106pts.
Wed 20/5: 5 approaches: 5pts.
Thu 21/5: 2 dates (4pts, since I already scored the other 6pts for getting both their numbers), 1 number (3pts) and 11 approaches: 18pts.
Fri 22/5: 5 approaches: 5pts.
Tue 26/5: 2 approaches: 2pts.
Wed 27/5..Sun 31/5: No numbers or dates. I am gonna score myself 3pts per day for direct approaches (sincere compliments where I stopped her or otherwise engaged her full attention), the true number is a lot higher than this but since in many cases I opened situationally with some kind of throwaway comment and failed to commit after that, plus did not keep stats, I will count them as social interactions rather than approaches: 15pts.
Total score for the tournament: 106+5+18+5+2+15=151pts.
Overall, I'm satisfied with this score, as there were a lot of challenges in my life this month and gaming was only really a background activity. I came out swinging and enthusiastic (~50 approaches in first week), but other matters distracted me after that. In the middle of the period I got off my arse and did a little dating, but fell behind again after that. Overall my score came from grinding, rather than good game, which is something I need to address. But it's better than sitting at home, so overall I'm satisfied. I don't think I will participate in next month's tourney however, because I think I am becoming too identified with my seducer identity (see radeng's post on this), and spending too much time on GC that I could spend approaching. If I get results I will note them in my journal but I am not totally into the idea of posting LRs at the moment because my outcome independence and inner game is not where it should be, so the posting of LRs becomes a validation-seeking exercise.
Ray
ray_zorse

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Postby CatNip » Sun May 31, 2015 8:08 pm

4 points - I did 2 day game approaches(Two Thursdays ago) and 2 party apporaches(last Thursday). I didn't get very far in these approaches and I let approach anxiety,laziness, and fear get the best. My goal is too keep improving my point total month after month.Thanks Jake D. for starting this competition and thanks to everyone who is competing :). You guys are kicking ass and I'm slightly intimidated but mainly inspired and motivated :). Keep it up!
CatNip

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Raqimus » Sun May 31, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm at 36 points. This just shows me I need to approach wayyyy more :)
Raqimus

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Smurf » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:53 am

*Drum roll*

1st Radeng with 339, and thus becoming May's reigning champion. Congrats, and honestly good shit, I've seen some really great things from you this month.

2nd Richard with 278?? Not exactly sure on those numbers so correct me if I'm wrong.

3rd ray_zorse with 151 rum points. Awesome amount of approaches from you, man.

Once again, feel free to correct me on any wrong math and I'll take that into account. See you all for the next competition ;)

Jake.
Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Richard » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 am

Jake D. wrote:*Drum roll*

1st Radeng with 339, and thus becoming May's reigning champion. Congrats, and honestly good shit, I've seen some really great things from you this month.

2nd Richard with 278?? Not exactly sure on those numbers so correct me if I'm wrong.

3rd ray_zorse with 151 rum points. Awesome amount of approaches from you, man.

Once again, feel free to correct me on any wrong math and I'll take that into account. See you all for the next competition ;)

Jake.

Can't remember what I last posted, but here are my actions:

150 numbers. Stopped counting after my last post on here. So keep that to 150.
18 new numbers in my phone.
Of those 18, 5 dates and 2 lays. One was Andrea, and another was a girl I met at the local Flea Market who was with her mom. Met her on the 26th, and fucked her on the 30th (she's the one I said I would make a fuck buddy for a short while).

Sorry I haven't been updating my stuff on here. I've got a lot going on =P
Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Return to Field Reports

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans