I been depressed for 3 years and still is. Here's a tip.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i have been depressed for 2-3 years.

Here's how advertisers will target me: "Make Money Online Is Bullshit." or "Self help is a scam".

i will read it. Go into another sales funnel. Buy product or service. Probabilities. IF i fail, i get depressed. Repeat.

The only out is self awareness, suicide, universal basic income or become the seller. That's the secret. Keep Bullshitting.

Zac

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
I've been depressed since middle school... always wanted to fit in and never did. Was never wanted, often ridiculed. Now it continues into adulthood. Not the being ridiculed part, but the nobody liking me part remains. Even when I had friends, it always felt like I was acknowledged more than liked, nobody would ever reach out to me or initiate anything. Since this post is quickly becoming a pity party, I'll stop right here.

For me, the best cure is actually going out and trying to change your life. I'm running, exercising, and trying to get better at social stuff/form relationships. I wonder if I will ever have success in the town I'm in, because it's kind of small and I have a bad reputation here, nothing egregious, just sort of lashed out in frustration from my situation in life, and burned a lot of bridges. Can't wait to get out of this town and start over.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You know,

just consider this. that if your response were to someone who needed that little small words to prevent them from jumping. :) I like the video but it is out of context in terms of empathy in this post.

You seem to not have it.

Zac

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Zac-

I'm not an expert on this, so obviously I can't talk to you like a trained therapist would. But hey! If you know how a trained therapist should talk to you, then you could talk to you that way (being your own therapist), that would be a good first step, I guess.

But hey! At least I'm not silent on your issue like everyone else. I feel for you.

>