Can someone explain this from a article on the site?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hopefully you can answer this too Chase.

So I just got done reading an article about being a slave to pussy.

He said it's best to focus on one thing at a time with anything and if you try to do everything together you'll progress very slowly.

So I read even if you have certain days on one task and certain days for girls you'll still progress slowly.

I thought 3-4 days would be enough to get good with chicks.

So how many days and hours are you really supposed to go out to get really good with women?

7 days a week? And for how long before you can focus on other things?

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
3-4 days is a good amount
No need for 7 days a week omg...

Haha
But probably what he means is to fully commit if you want to get to an advanced level
Like back when I was getting good I was like focusing on it all through the week cuz it plagued my mind non stop
But I only went out like a few times a weekend, maybe a few days of the week down to a mall or beach if I felt insecure and needed to try stuff out right away to not crumble into the fetal position at my hopelessness and despair xD.

Oh those were the days. Can't believe I found it that soul destroying...
Girls won't ever understand the guy that felt those feelings back then.
Its sad in a way cuz if they knew, they'd see more of the brilliance of rising above it.

But it doesn't matter.

My point is just, get past paralysis and that sort of thing by giving it your all, by being connected to what you are doing. If you wanna get advanced.
Like in boxing you go to the gym 3-5 days a week if you are serious, but think about it all the time.
3 days is enough to really get results tho for sure. So don't worry, I'm sure his point is just to get you to CONSIDER being more commited.

Its like any sport, you obsess for best results, then there is that middle area where guys are getting ok results but aren't turning into Michael Jordan, and then there are the casuals.
To be the Michael Jordan, its gotta hurt you how much you try. Like you go out just because you can't stand the anxiety of not progressing that day, you need to see hope each and every day with progress or you feel pain.

I haven't felt that with girls for so long now... But I feel it in other things and its what gives you DRIIIIVE

I remember in martial arts I used to get up at 4am my drive was so intense... I'd go out and train in the rain with a hurricane off the coast n stuff. Train all damn day and night... for a year or two. THAT was obsession. But it was the same feeling of your soul being crushed and fighting back cuz you had such a powerful dream you couldn't breathe.

I trained almost as hard for seduction, but found that women approached me at times cuz of my effort and like held onto me, like "its ok" and stuff.
Girls are a bit nicer than other skills to learn, cuz it involves more than competition. And past a certain point they come to help you, which means a lot when it happens... redefines you, reshapes how you see the world, and how you see women.

I remember workin so fn hard, then one day watching over this chick about to get sexually assaulted in the park. I called a taxi and stood ready to intervene if it got nastier. And it got me soooooo worked up it really hurt. And this girl came up to me and held me, and it was like she was saying "you are so strong and brave and wow, thats who you are". And so once the girl was safe in a taxi and the misfit dudes had f'd off the girl leaped on me and I "got it". I knew seduction was about who you were inside coming through and stuff like that.

Its a personal revelation that only comes when you give your all.
Basically giving your all, itself is part of the revelation. Part of who you "are" and become.
Then one day its so apparent and so clear it gets recognised. Then you recognise it and you "get it"

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the explanation Cody, I thought no one would answer, glad you did lol.

I noticed something tho, you can never really devote all your time to girls unless you don't work or go to school which I doubt many men would do.

Even as a teen you have to be in school 8 hours a day, you can still work on game, but you still have other things to focus on.

Same with a 9-5, but you can't work on your game as much.

My point Is that you're always doing something more than just getting girls and it'll mostly be second to many people because they have school or a job to go to and work on pick up after.

So I'm not too worried about how much time to put in to get good because I can still go to my job or school and pick up chicks when I'm done with it.

Cody, would you have any advice for an older college student?

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sub-Zero said:
Thanks for the explanation Cody, I thought no one would answer, glad you did lol.

I noticed something tho, you can never really devote all your time to girls unless you don't work or go to school which I doubt many men would do.

Even as a teen you have to be in school 8 hours a day, you can still work on game, but you still have other things to focus on.

Same with a 9-5, but you can't work on your game as much.

My point Is that you're always doing something more than just getting girls and it'll mostly be second to many people because they have school or a job to go to and work on pick up after.

So I'm not too worried about how much time to put in to get good because I can still go to my job or school and pick up chicks when I'm done with it.

Cody, would you have any advice for an older college student?

Just do enough that it makes you sweat and try, thats really all you can do
Its all about thrusting yourself into its unknowns, getting your feet off the ground and tangling with it on a level beyond thinking step by step
Like... dont sit on the side of the stream and look at reflections in the surface of the water
Swim in it

The more you fully go into it, the more it'll fuck you up, but...
The way it screws you up makes you "more interesting"

For me, how Id describe it is like juggling
If you can juggle you can add like 15 balls if you are good enough (or something like that I'm not a juggler)
The better you get the more things you SEE in situations, the more issues you deal with, and so the more balls you juggle at once
It doesn't make you "better" than a guy juggling 3 balls, it just means you have a lot more flexibility with how you do things, but that flexibility requires a lot more maintenance
So, when you really dive in deep, you will get issues but you'll be juggling 5-9 balls or something like a total pro because of it
It'll be annoying but in a useful way

As I've gotten better, the amount of nonsense I deal with is crazy high...
So, I'll get 5 options of girls to take home on a night, but pick none of them because I'm juggling other needs at the same time
And the reason its only 5 rather than 20 or so options is cuz of some other stresses
And in the middle of that I'm trying to do 3 other things, like wing a dude, watch over some other people, not disappear randomly and leave em high and dry
While trying to adjust to culture differences, and a different inner monologue in the girls
While being observed and critiqued, WHILE I'm doing nuance stuff they won't understand anyway
And then some girl grabs your hand to get pulled and you let go knowing full well dudes wanna see you pull cuz...
Well you know youd sell yourself short and cant do that cuz... your past ex gfs were all stunners and itd be like a bitch slap to em to act like a chump

So, trying to balance dudes agendas, chicks agendas, cultures, expectations, logistics, options, reasons underlying those options, consequences of the choices around those options, maintaining frame over your own reasoning. Then some chick starts doing some crazy dance moves, so you do that for no reason knowing it goes nowhere... lol. xD
All while in the back of your head you are managing other girls very complex needs and stuff :(
And trying to pimp out your game so it can get to its fullest.

So yeah, its a juggling act
You don't want to search for a better technique, so much as the ability to internalise and apply multiple techniques
Cuz when I hit the zone, all those moving pieces turn into me having like ten ideas of how to shape the seduction and let me pick the most useful one from
The fastest, to the highest probability, to the least effort, to the most reward... for this or that outcome.

While other dudes be like "I just wanna pull a girl, any one"
:p

But thats why its juggling. You CAN pull any one girl. But THAT will screw with your head, so you'll be juggling another ball of "what if i dont tho and i do this instead...". So you end up being just another juggler in the circus :p

Ultimately what is most satisfying is personalising your results and life to fit your own personality
Like for me, my sweet spot is, I talk to a girl I feel is a ten or close to it as far as all the factors are high quality and shes rare
And I just do a medium pace with things, very low commitment, talk over life with her, and then let her enjoy life shared through my perspective and addition
And that lets their mind fly free for a bit, and I'm at ease there like a captain at sea

So for me thats where all my time went into developing my skills
So I'd have a powerful effect on 1 set of girls when they were willing to be in 1 type of situation
For that I was willing to sacrifice everything else

So, that meant... I picked up certain very specific balls to juggle
The biggest one being consistency (I don't act out of character from my last relationship)
So I HAVE to turn down certain situations
Another one being constantly in tune with girl logic, so I can't just break off and go full guy mode, I think "oh no that means this n this and itll backfire like this cuz becky with the good hair will scream this then xyz will happen"

So my point is. How deep do YOU crave for. Cuz if its just slaying some girls on the weekends, you don't need to go that deep.
You need to go about as deep as like... you FEEL the sex in the air in the club. Like you can feel it in your body affecting you.
Chicks looks at you leave this mark or feeling. Cuz they are INFLUENCING you with all their attempts at jedi tricks.
If you are deep enough to FEEL all those marks on you, you'll start to sense the "sex culture" underlying that specific part of the country etc
Once you feel that itll be like the girls are telling you exactly how they go about having sex with men and for you to please follow the script
So... then you do

Boom, flood of girls then. You'll slay

For me, I can't do that... I fear it. If I open the slayer gates, I'm stuck rejecting 5 of em then I get tired and by the time I see a girl I like my energy is gone.

So yeah every persons feel of the scene should suit what they are after.

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Said simpler, most improvement is lateral
But getting laid is always the same difficulty more or less, it is just a few steps, and if it were on a graph itd be a constant line on the vertical axis

So the y axis is "how far you get in the interaction" and its base difficulty
And the x axis is personal improvement with women

Just cuz you improve with women doesnt lower the bar
It just changes your perspective on how willing you are to make the leap and get sex

In the end it is more than an x and y axis... there is a bell curve of percieved effort, at the start of the bell curve that vertical leap to sex is tough
As you develop out laterally, there is a sweet spot where everything is easy, then you go past that and you actually make things harder for yourself trying to recapture the "thrill" and hope you once had for girls

So, improvement is mostly lateral
Only the perception changes to make it easier
And perception advancing will at times make it harder too

This is the truth of it
Another coach here at GC calls it islands
Like you hit patches where everything is perfect and easy, then you swim to another island for a while having trouble, then you are on a newer better island

As you grow you dont view difficulty of getting sex as the marker of improvement, nor do you view personal development laterally to be the marker of improvement
You balance sex and self improvement, trying to sort it out

And the result is...
You are like any other guy trying to find happiness etc, and having tougher nights and easier ones, but you are tackling problems that are relevant and will actually make you happy
Versus chasing proof that you can lay girls etc.

Its me saying... YES go improve as fast as you can, BUT you will hit into consequences, (weird lays and stuff)
And thatll reshape your view of getting laid, until you realise certain standards are innevitable
And in that new landscape getting laid will be trickier than the easier sweet spot for getting laid, but more fulfilling

I would say, that blindly getting laid a lot... messes you up a bit.
Well... more than a bit...

But it is important to do in order to see how easy getting laid can be.

I mean when I was in my sweet spot I got 90% of girls, and it was as easy as breathing.
Id walk up to a girl and sit down, and she would just start touching me and put her head against my chest.
It was retarded how easy it was.

That said... the last ten percent of girls...
9% were on their period or emotionally unstable or actually in a lasting true relationship
The last 1% was the girls I most liked, and they found me rude, too forward, arrogant, and rejected even the SMOOTHEST moves
and at first it angered me (entitled much, right?)

So there are always things that complicate it, that mess up your idea of utopia
Sometimes, pulling almost everyone means you have NO CHANCE of pulling that specific one.
And that is one of the mysteries of it all.

Anyways, diving in fully, lets you experience more and gain deeper insight.
Surface level understanding of getting laid principles, wont work nearly as well as getting stuck in and experiencing the emotion and thrill and forces of it
That stuff changes you, and it is frightening how much it changes you
But then you see more of the real way it is

Seduction isn't the quest to just make getting laid easy
Thats just ONE thing it can do
But not even the most important thing

I'm totally rambling but maybe you get me sort of...

I'm saying
When you look at the hill you have to climb
Know that girls is an absolute
But that inner you, and perceptions on that absolute are going to change, in many ways, and go through many variations

Running at the absolute is a GOOD idea, insofar as it won't change the goal posts on you
Running at personal growth, is less of a good idea as it will change the goal posts all the time

BUT also possess the wisdom that, the absolute difficulty never changes
You never fully change from being yet another man out there
And that, your expectations and desires arent all that "special" in the scheme of things

Its just a matter of... personal journeys and how far we are willing to go at each point of our mental process

To get girls, you need to be at a part in your journey where you are most willing to go get laid

For me and every other seducer that got good, we were CRAZY WILLING at that turnaround point, and it drove us
It drive us so hard we didnt mind the changes taking place in us
And as a result we grew

So, to GROW
You gotta want to push, not push in a fake way
Thats the trick that gets you laid

>