Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alcman,
Always on the lookout for tricks to use when you're out of wingmen.
Last time I implemented this right after a coaching call with Hector - I was out with my wingman and told him to use this line. It worked like a charm and I ended up actually just winging for him the rest of the night and getting him laid lol.

But yea, I think this one is good for when you're out alone or with friends... so long as you approach the group by yourself.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday
Celebrated my new job with Day One. A had a really hot girl I met from seeing my ex girlfriend out approach me and I got her number... but she was kinda awkward because I don't think I set the right expectations early on so it makes her experience of me incongruent.

I texted her to meet up on St. Patty's day and some after that to not see much.

Friday
Mostly hung out with close friends and family.

Tried to flirt with a hired gun giving out free shots and she was into it, but it's also her job to flirt with me so... didn't amount to much.

Then I was pretty drunk by the end of the night and opened a 3 top, but it was one of their birthdays and the drunken pilot was having a hard time landing the plane.

Saturday - St. Patty's Celebration
Started off the night amazingly and King was letting me take the lead with a lot of the interactions with girls. I was given a free pitcher by some dads and we were all having a blast. We met up with some girls we knew from high school and there boyfriends. One girl who's low key a bad bitch was giving King tons of shit and he didn't play his cards right. She out dominated him by the end and it was fucking hilarious.

I was asking her, "[girl], are you a bad bitch?" while she was doing it to egg her on with the shit talk and she seemed to like that as she continued. Then later I switched to a more serious edge and deep dived, but I didn't qualify her early enough in the dive to pull out of it. When we returned back to our friends I switched back to a joking, kinda cocky attitude and this sent her flying into autorejection. I didn't make her feel valued and then returning to my friends to be a dick made me come off as fake or insincere in some sort of way to her, I think.

Though I did flirt with her friend who was totally into my vibe, and then her boyfriend (total douchebag) came up to me and tried to befriend me. I didn't want to talk to him or deal with the drama / reputation shit of cucking him so I stopped my efforts early. Plus, it would have been a lot of effort in general.

We leave to a different part of the bar and eventually start to scatter. King's new girlfriend(ish?) steals him away, Mad Hatter and I are talking to a musician we know and the bartender and his girlfriend. Eventually I get a text from a table I served earlier and meet them at a nice restaurant. Two of them were kinda cute from what I remember. On my way out I flirt with this girl and start eating pretzels off her necklace and her boyfriend aggressively comes up to me and tells me to fuck off hahaha. The girls were smiling at me so I waved him off, talked and ate a few more pretzels, then left.

I get there and they give me some bomb as food as I flirt with them and talk. I decide I'm gonna go for the threesome. Neither were all that attractive but it was getting late and I was already there so fuck it, why not? We talk and flirt and I play a little bit of footsie with both of them across the table, trying to flirt with both of them equally. I say I want to try the drink they have and one of them offers me.

I say, "no, I want to try both of your drinks."

They light up and smile, handing me both. I take a sip and lean back, and say they both tasted good. Right after this the girl who texted me is talking about how sexual she feels and touching her friend to gauge her interest. I keep flirting with both of them then suggest we close out and go to a different bar.

Damn, I should have pulled us to my apartment or theres.

We go to a different bar and get a shot. Now the one girl is seeming pretty drunk and not so into the threesome prospect anymore, and the other girl still seems down. We get the one girl and uber after some conversational maneuvering and then I suggest we go to another place closer to her apartment. At this place we just get waters, and then I say we go to her place.

She has resistance and I say we'll go to hang out with no expectations. Obviously bullshit. We leave and I don't do a great job of conversation? Or do I just not remember because I was hammered? At the apartment she was being a total bitch so I pretty quickly leave. It was kinda rude but I mainly was thinking "you're not attractive enough for the effort" which is condescending by nature. Meh.

It's late now so the pickings are slim. I walk into a couple bars and see a really cute red head. I go up and say she looked so sad and I couldn't help but come over and make her feel better. Her friends immediatley green light me and I pull myself into her, eventually kissing her neck while I talked to her (THANK FUCK IT WAS HER NECK - you'll see why).

She wants to dance and we head to the floor. About 5 guys approach her even though I'm with her. She grinds on my dick and I was touching around her pussy and her tits. One guy approached even as I was doing this lol. When it's time to leave I follow her to the front and she says shes going without me. I'm like wtf?

She tells me. That she has herpes.

I'm stunned. I even go, in my drunked stupor, "are you fucking with me? Like, are you just saying that?", and she smiles then says "no I"m not kidding", and leaves. I sit there, half confused, half disgusted.

Thank fuck I didn't kiss her or actually touch her pussy *shivers*

Though I wonder, it could have just been the most full proof rejection (maybe from over stimulating her before the pull / isolation) to give a guy who's persisting if she's made her mind up.

Not worth finding out! Yikes.

To living another day *clinks Jameson shot*

Sun's coming back so I think I'll try to make day game happens soon. I heard there's less herpes over there.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

Went back to my old school where my fraternity is kicked off. Got fucking shithoused. Long day, but whole lotta nothing.

So many opportunities for me to pull. I fucked up hard because I didn't go fast enough. Everytime girls would come rescue their friends from me, and then I also was just so fucked up by the end of the night (it was like 20 hrs of drinking) that I stood no chance lol. I remember from visits like this why I had to get the fuck out. I was a drunk bastard trying to fuck everything in site. To be fair, the girls at this school are BEAUTIFUL. If I still went there and tried to handle reputuation for a more long term game, I'm sure I'd quickly be doing well. Oh well, that's in the past now.

The night started at a pregame with some sorority girls I'm loosely friends with. A lot of 7's, one 8 but she was dating my buddy. I saw three girls I definitely wanted to get with. One of them had resting bitch face and didn't give me much (then I found out she was fucking my buddy so backed off), one of them was an alleged freak according to my buddy, and one is more on the cute / petite side. All brunettes.

I sit down and switch into my BMOC side because that's how I do the best around these guys / girls. I have an asshole player reputation from all the drunk debauchery from when I still went here. This means challenging other people in a joking way, overtly not giving a flying fuck about people's reactions to what I say, and being pretty overtly sexual. I am a little more refined in my character since being here last, and I have toned it out with being a little nicer to people and showing my compassionate side.

I park it next to the first girl I want to talk to and ask her what her story is. She gives me a playfully cold answer of "you don't get to hear my story, I've got a dark past" with a smile. I just smile back and say "okay we won't talk about where you've been, where you going?" and get an actual answer from her. Easy shit test. I sit with the girls I don't know and get to know them. I was dressed pretty festive for the St. Patty's event (they have theirs late) and I looked really good, and it was obvious they thought I was hot.

Minutes later my buddy comes up to me and tells me that she sucks great dick and that he think shes definitely interested. I should have put more time into her, but I became more distracted by the resting bitch face quiet girl. She would barely talk to me so it made me want to crack her more. Turns out my buddy, Fisherman, is fucking her and I find this out later. We get drunk at the pregame then go to a fraternity party of an actual frat on campus, since we're now considered underground and the girls we hang with have dropped their sororities for their senior years - if they were still in their sororities they would get in trouble for hanging out with us.

I bounce around and make some friends with some of the other girls there that I'm not trying to fuck. They know that I'm a horndog so this helps with attainability and playerish issues I knew I was bound to run into. The girl who's dating my buddy also brags about how I said some killer line to her realllly hot friend before making out with her a few years ago. I just slyly said, "yea, that was fun..." as to not be braggadocios about myself.

We get to the party and immediately run into trouble. We're mostly seniors, 5th year seniors, and alumni. This party is freshmen --> seniors of another frat. The girls get in, and some of the guys get in. The freshmen at the door were just doing their jobs, I totally understand. It was still annoying as fuck because of how socially retarded they were being about it. Eventually the president of the frat comes to the door and I'm super hospitable to him, explain that our frat is kicked off, explain who we know, and that we brought out own alcohol. We're older and won't cause any trouble, and we're just here for fun. After about 15 minutes of persisting, we get it.

Here I had the highest potential to pull, but I didn't. One of the girls I was talking to earlier (the short brunette who was on the cuter side) is talking to me and I'm deep diving her, slowly incorporating touch. My friends kept distracting me because they were railing shots and trying to talk to me. After about the third time of getting distracted, she gives me a look that says she's definitely into me. Right there. I should have pulled her into me and asked to walk over to the other room with me, or just pulled her into me --> makeout.

Her friends seemed to have noticed what was about to happen, and because I didn't do it immediately the other girl who allegedly sucks good dick grabs her and pulls her away. After this I never rekindled the fire with either of them to that level.

Then I got kicked out of the party for asking where the bathroom is ("YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BATHROOM IS???"), and had to negotiate my way back in. By the time I'm back everyone was ready to leave. Jesus, was that lame.

After the party I was still bouncing around and laughing with everyone including the girls I was with but I didn't have the seduction location ready for me. We go to this bar that opens at 5:30 AM for everybody and are packed like sardines. We wait it out and right when I get to the front of the line, Fisherman has pulled everyone out of line to go to another bar with less people. I comply, even though I probably shouldn't have, and should have met them there later after trying my luck at the crazier, higher energy place.

We go there and start buying drinks. I see a girl from my highschool and we immediatley have it on. I'm pulling her into me and almost grabbing her ass, but not quite. I should have just gone for it, because the escalation was too timid. She says she's gonna grab her friend and I tell her to come right back. Dumbass.

I immediately start talking to this asian (barely speaks english) next to me and I get close enough to kiss her with the vibe on but then for whatever reason I hesitate and ask if she's single. She then hesitates and says she is single, but no. I brought us right there, and then let go of it.

I wait a bit longer for this girl from HS and she doesn't come back, so I split back to my friends. There's two really hot girls at the end of the bar and I pop over and start talking to one. I get her interested but she has a boyfriend and I believe her from the body language she's giving off. I periodically hop back to her for preselection and had a great convo about relationships with her.

When I try for that brunette again with my friends I can't get her to move away with me, and now I have 2 of my brothers gunning after her too. Really annoying, but hey, I can't hate em for it. I see the girl from my HS once more and was busy trying to not get my drunk as friend kicked out of the bar and lost her after that.

We head to the next place and things are really fuzzy. I know I made an approach. Then we head to breakfast and I bounce into to hot girls that are clearly into me and I join them for breakfast, but then get kicked out of their table because they don't like some rando sitting with them and talking to their girls.

I see the HS girl and give her a pretty touchy feely hug and go to the bathroom, I come back and her and all her friends are gone. Autorejection for sure.

When I sit down with the sorority girls from earlier they're mad at me and all my friends for being so drunk in public, but I keep my cool and we chill out and eat. After this I take a nap at my buddies.

I wake up and get food by myself, meeting a girl in line and walking with her to a bar to start drinking again. She wasn't that hot, only cute, so I don't pursue a whole lot. I see two other girls worth approaching and talk to them to get the juices flowing. The hotter one is clearly nervous around me, but they're both friendly at let the convo keep going.

Ah shit. I know what I did. I was being pretty sexual and they were kinda just cool with it, which is an okay sign. I warmed them up with some humor and then started to think about my next move with my friends texting me about the next plan, and I ask them what they're doing later. They say they don't know and I took it as a rejection. That means ask them to come party with you because they don't have any plans.

Next party is fun but it seems all the girls from last night have autorejected me because they're all cold towards me. Sweet.

Eventually after this I started to get pretty hammered and do what I do best when I'm hammered at my old school. Go from bar to bar and look for pussy. Drunk bastard mode. I had two approaches where I had the girl ready to go but didn't close, then their friend pulled them away.... one older woman who we had sex talk and she said she was down for later, but when I didn't stay around and navigate the situation (I left to get food then come back), she lost interest.... one girl who was drop dead gorgeous who I nearly had.

That last one was towards the very end of the night, and I remember how happy I had made her by telling her how beautiful I thought she was. Something or other happened that separated us, and then I got kicked out of the bar. I'm not totally sure what happened, but if I had to guess I'd say it's because I was mass approaching and I was probably recognizable in my outfit.

Basically, I just didn't close hard enough with any of these girls. I should have been more savage, and I probably should have focused more on being nicer / humbler around all the girls that knew me.. since I already had the asshole / player reputation with them.

It was really fun, and great to see my old friends though. So long.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

There was a BEAUTIFUL british girl at one of my tables. Literally visiting from the UK for the night. Problem is she was with her uncle and dad. She was eye fucking the shit out of me and I flirted every chance I got. At the end of the table, I go up to her, tell her how beautiful she is and screen for logistics. She proposes we meet back at my bar after she leaves her family.

I wait for 2 hrs after I clock out, and leave. I wanted to stay, but... I couldn't just sit there and way for her.

Next time I get a sexy ass chick at my table who is giving me signs I MUST ask for her number. This happened last week to and I forgot to journal about it, rationalizing that it was smoother to just "meet her there". That's dumb, she probably doesn't wanna get shown up either.

Went to a college party back in my city. I really should have gone approached at bars in my city, because of how fucking horny I was from all the strike outs the night before, but I also had to save money since I blew so much cash.

One girl there worth approaching, HB7 cutie. Innocent looking, pleasant voice. I'm super fucking warmed up from all the approaches I did back at my old school, so I just go right up to her, sit down, and start talking to her. I have her giggling and smiling in minutes.

We play a game of pong, then talk outside, then everyone plays a game of boom cup. Total campus party, I'm getting too old for this shit. During the games I would tease her and use touch. Eventually I befriend the girl she's with, and slowly start talking to her again. I try to move her to another room and she turns me down.

It's getting late so I just shoot my shot and ask if she's single. I kinda thought she wasn't because she turned that down. I say it was nice to meet both her and her friend anyways, say peace to my boy, and head to a college bar.

Not many people left. One really hot black chick. I opened with some lame opener about how she looked familiar and I remember her being cute. She politely rejects me and I laugh it off. I hang out at the bar and get approached by a creepy gay guy who's not allowed at the bar I work at. When he fucks off me and this hot bartender talk for a bit, about how that guy isn't allowed at a lot of bars. I get her name and I know she thinks I'm hot.

Eventually I try to talk to her again, but she's in hustle mode so I respect it and head home.

Saturday
Aaaah I wanted to go out with my friend so bad today. It was my gma's birthday though, and family comes first. Especially when they might pass soon.

I make it out late and two of my close friends who had girlfriends all of college are actually with random girls for once! These guys are total social circle oriented dudes, so I'm so glad they managed to cold approach. My buddy Irishman is locked in with this sexy latina, and Maddhatter is talking to a decent looking blonde.

Eventually I approach this girl with resting bitch face and she loves my opener. She's being low energy and says she's gonna get a drink. I say I would love one and she says she's not buying. I say we'll go together and we do. At the bar she doesn't give me a whole lot. This was my opportunity to deep dive, and I failed at it.

Her vibe tells me she's been looking for a guy to impress her and not be like the other fuck boys. I guess I was coming off as a fuck boy. After she leaves Maddhatter comes up to me and tells me that Irishman struck out with the same girl the night before. Damn, looks like my intuition was right.

I talk to a girl who I accidently approached twice and make a joke about what a horny son of a bitch I am and just talk with them, then casually leave. They seemed impressed / intrigued at the change in nature that I ran the interaction with.

There was a group of girls who I had their table earlier and I approach all of them and flirt. None of them are that hot so I just find and excuse to leave and then do.

My social circle girls give me weird vibes. They haven't been the same since they joined a sorority, but they were still cool with me when school was going on. Now they seem to treat me like an outsider, and I haven't gotten a whole lot of down time with them. As far as sex I can't tell if they are down to fuck me or not. I don't think they are, probably for reputation reasons, so I barely try to engage with them, especially when they're not the ones putting in effort.

It was Maddhatter's birthday too so we hang the rest of the night.

Sunday

Quick OR. Had a table who is done waiting for guys and one girl is putting together a Hinge account. They ask me if I think the picture is "swipable". I tell her it is and then explain what I think about the apps in a super nonchalant way. Her picture is her doing something cool and I turn to her and say "yea, passions are hot".

Her face was SO RED. She couldn't look at me, she was so embarrassed / nervous. Shit like this makes me think that my problem is mainly attainability with a lot of girls. She was cute, too. I flirt with them the rest of the time and its the same shit, she can't hold eye contact with me.

All this together makes me think that cuffing season is officially over and girls are going to be increasingly down for ONS's.

Good time to be on the hunt (;

I think I might need to relax a bit because I'm stupid horny right now for a new chick and I don't want it to alienate me. It's about unleashing it during the right moment, rather than always being "pussy pussy pussy" lol

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday

Went to a networking event and after it was over struck up a convo with a woman walking out. To be honest I thought she was kinda hot but when we started talking she wasn't. We have similar professional interests though and after about 15 minutes of chatting she offered me a job.

Then I went out, first set I cold approached was two indian girls. They're both wearing denim jackets and I go up to them and say, "did you two plan this? it's super cute (= ".

They both give yellow lights at first. I compliment one of them for rocking denim on denim and get a yellow light response. I just listened to Daniel's podcast and LOVED every word of his Verbal Game, could not WAIT to try it out.

I ask them what kind of friends they are, if they're really close or more on the superficial end. Such a direct question might be a little polarizing without proper wording, so I'll have to work on that. They seem impressed like "woah, that was unexpected" through their body language (good sign, you're novel).

They say they're really close and ask if I have a bunch of superficial friends. I say I do and I like to keep my circle of close friends small, although there's a spectrum to how well people get to know each other - and usually the quicker the better. This sets a frame and is still part of my first impression, which is great to immediately go to cooler topics.

We talk about how they got to know each other, and it's through dance. I show interest in that and qualify them but saying that's actually really cool, and ask some more questions about that. I say I do a little practice with hip hop dance, and the girl I want says she does that to. I say in a kinda sexual way "oooooh so she's got the movessss".

They both laugh at this and I'm nearing hook point. I ask for both of their names (I love asking basic superficial questions AFTER you've already been in the set and possibly deep dived, because that allows the depth of the superficial topics to naturally open up), and what they do. The friend does artwork so I have her pull out her phone and show me. I qualify her on how impressed I am and then ask if she would draw my favorite musician in the same way. She laughs and rubs her fingers together and says "depends how much!". I ask her prices with a cocky smile and she says she needs to see the picture first. I tease her like, "oh so I have to draw it first? ;) " and they laugh and say no they'll need a picture.

I switch to my girl and get some out of her as to what she does. Public affairs or something, she didn't give me as much details as the friend. I was using touch with both of them but now I switch to only her, which the friend eventually notices.

I begin to notice my girl is smiling but seems ticked off at the same time, like "uhhh why is this happening". This is because she was already really attracted to me and she's trying to not be a slut right now. I'm dead serious about this cuffing season coming to an end thing - this is where girls (especially in college / big social circles) are right now. They say they're gonna go to the bathroom and I say alright and leave to grab a drink. I come back out and notice they haven't left yet - they just wanted privacy so they could talk about me.

I come back and use Daniel's "you two look like you're standing here judging everybody" and they both laugh their asses off. It's breaking a rule to use an "opener" mid set, but I turn it into an activity to it's fine. I follow this up with "the most fun is to start narratives. are you guys doing that or just talking shit?". My girl eats it up and says "should we start a narrative??!".

Pulling her into me, I point to two guys, one whos smoking a cigarette and one guy whos walking up to him. The guy who's smoking looks pretty drunk and he's talking so I go, inserting his monologue, "bro, bro, the way to get bitches... is cigs".

Totally off the top of my head, super fun.

My girl starts laughing her ass off and I tell her "your turn your turn (= " and she buries her head in her hands laughing and jumps back to her friend.

She knows how much fun she's having but doesn't want to let herself get carried away with me, and then she seeks her friend for what to do.

I pause and two of her other friends come up to meet me. A chubby blonde gives me a bitchy look and stands there, disgusted by my presence. Totally rude. I remain super warm and friendly and exchange names with the new people, until my girl comes back.

After this the friend she was originally with leaves, leaving us. I go back to a deep dive about what she does, and it turns out we're both actively working for similar institutions. I use this as a reason to sit down and keep talking.

We sit down and go into what we do and why, explaining ourselves in depth. This added a lot of character to both of us. I ask her a question to frame how independent of a person she is, so I can segue this into her not caring what her friends think. She validates and qualifies herself on how independent she really is. We start to really hit it off and our legs are locked into each other.

In the momentum I also tried a new thing I've developed on bringing up the lifestyle of Dan Bilzerian, specifically his podcast with Joe Rogan (very insightful podcast). I will explain it more once I've tested it a few times. She ate it up but then really had to use the bathroom. I was JUST about to start getting her coming home with me, because emotions were high.

So I stay seated and watch the tv above me, smiling, and eventually talk to my buddy who's in earshot, who just happens to be there.

She comes back to me and says she's leaving. I tell her I want to keep hanging out and she gives me a window to walk her home. I accept.

We flirt and shove on the way home, it was really fun. I boost similarity towards the end because we're both the youngest child.

Now in her house we sit down and talk. The blonde friend from earlier texts her that I was flirting with her, EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS NEXT TO ME, for 100% of my interactions with the blonde. I find this pretty funny and tell a story of my ex girlfriend telling me something similar her friend made up, years ago (preselection / emotional depth).

Then she asks me if I'm a player.

I've actually never been asked, that specific and focused like that. I tell her I'm not, and keeo providing good emotions. I probably should have amplified and said, yes, you're my 20th girl tonight, or something.

She tests me a little more but I just remain cool and warm. Eventually I get closer to her and pretty soon we're making out. Things were going great. She broke it off after like 30s, because I wasn't thinking and didn't pull off first. Dummy.

I eventually get us kissing again and right as it's getting heavy, her roommate walks in with some beta. Dude says U look like a magician lol (?).

Them coming in totally killed the tension and thus the escalation.

I try 3-5 more times to escalate and try carrying her to her room, which she protested so much that I couldn't. I did suck her tits, put her on her counter, and slip a finger in her pussy. The LMR was so strong, she said she wanted to fuck me but just wouldn't because she's too old for this and we can meet again. I persisted a lot but she was eventually saying I had to go.

At one point she was standing at her door telling me to leave like a bitch, but smiling as she did it, so I knew she was just trying to be a big girl. I calmly told her to relax and sit down and she did. Then we made out again.

I walk her through her emotions and thoughts, and she flat out says I'm right. But girls are emotional, not logical. Eventually she calls me a lyft and I go home. Right before I do I cold read the shit out of her, spike emotions, and then walked out.

Really fun, but damn did I wanna stuff that girl with my cock. Really cute, petite, great ass.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday
Went out with my coworkers again. This gay dude who I'm tight with and always wingman's for me was who I hung with most of the night. I didn't see a lot of girls at the first bar. Then that blonde who I have a crush on at work was having her birthday, and asked us to meet her at a club.

Right when we walk in her and her sorority girls start dancing with us. Her roommate (hot, thicc blonde.. HB7) grinded on me for a while. The club is super high energy and I couldn't hold onto her. I tried eye fucking the blonde who I work with to gauge how much fun she wanted to have on her birthday, but she was so overly distracted and snapchatting - really hard to get a handle on her.

Seeing her be all sorority girl like that was kinda a turn off for me.

What sucks though is that it was hitting me that I put in way more investment than she does to our friendship or us hanging out. I'm feeding the friendzone by hanging out with her, because of her boyfriend. And since I have romantic feelings for her, I can't get away from thinking about her this way when we're out. I know that if I had met her when she was single over cold approach, with all the factors of social circle nonexistant, we would have hit it off... that clouds my mind. So I think I'm deciding to stop with her, since she doesn't reciprocate it to me.

Then her roommate I thought I was gonna bring home, but some other guy persisted way harder than I did and ended up getting her. Dude looked like kind of a loser too, so that was disappointing.

Friday
Had an old coworker visit town. Night starts and ends with me hanging out with gay guys and girls. Pretty damn fun. There's one blonde I've had my eye on from this social circle for quite a while, but when I started talking to her and getting to know her better I couldn't lift it off the ground - we have fucking nothing in common. The rest of the girls were all 6's and below so I decided against trying to seduce them (originally). I still had a fun time flirting and joking with all the girls though.

The old coworker's "boyfriend" is a player. We get along when we're together, but I feel as though he forces a lot of his conversation with me. Somethings... off about him. The dude's had 4somes and is a natural though, I like him.

We bounce to a couple bars and they decide on this club (two club nights in a row, jesus). I give up on the blonde and eventually walk around to find this super hot asian in this sexy ass outfit. I approached her to see if she was single and she was, and so was the blonde she introduced me to. The opener went fine, but then as I tried to ask them what kind of friends they were (went too early into the gambit, I think) they were clearly a little weirded out like "what the fuck is this guy talking about?". So I'll have to get better at starting with some more small talk before the deep dive. Eventually they stop giving me much and reject.

Should try to think of some interesting questions for small talk, that may be a sticking point of mine... or maybe cooler and funner ways of asking if a girl is single that incorporate sex / chase frames...

I eventually circle back to them and try to have her come to me with my finger (compliance request) and the blonde signals to me that she should, but she decides not to. I wait a sec to see if she'll change her mind and she doesn't.

I go back to the gay guys and girls dancing (I was not in the mood for that shit lol) and I see a guy wearing a dope fucking shirt. I compliment him on it and talk to him for a bit, and then as he's walking away I hear a guy muttering that he was scared when he saw me approach - they thought I was gay lol.

One more girl caught my eye in the club and she was wearing a sexy ass dress. I talk with her for a bit, but she doesn't ever smile as I try and talk to her. I eventually ask if she's with anyone tonight and she says she's not, but no thank you. I smile and wish her a good rest of the night.

A new coworker of mine was also talking with me. She told me that I'm full of shit as a person, which, while I listened to her opinion, didn't take all that seriously. I didn't know what she meant, completely.

We go to an after party and there's a girl who's cousins with a past lover of mine. Naturally pretty, really sweet girl, smart, and caring. The cousin is clearly into me. She's not that good looking, though. But, once alcohol started to flow during the after party, I find out that she hasn't had sex in a year. My drunk brain thinks that I should give her dick, as an act of kindness.

And I'm not kidding lol. That's pretty pretentious of me, but it's what I thought at the time.

I start to game her and she's into it.. but then when her and I are talking alone on a balcony, she starts to tell me how my past lover thinks I'm a total fuckboy. It hurt to hear that - I liked that girl but because of our directions in life the relationship ended. Then I remember, as she tells me, that there was one time when I tried to "big dick" taking her home. I was drunk, invited her home, she said no, I simply called the uber and then said "are you coming?", which didn't acknowledge her feelings or her rejection. So, she decided / realized I'm a fuckboy.

Then the cousin is asking me, "well, are you one?" and I kinda just slowly said "I just love people". The way I said it was meek. It hit me in that moment how much my actions actually do have an effect on people.

If I just love people, then why do I act so selfishly?

After she said this, I pulled her into me and said something or other alluding to sex. She ejected. I sit there thinking to myself that, holy shit, I am a fuckboy. Or at the very least, I come off like a total fuckboy. So as I try to become more of a lover, the actions that hurt girls, push attainability too high, and generally come off as a "bad" person to some people were shown to me in a new light.

Even though it hurt, my emotional intelligence grew from the experience.

I hang around the party for a while longer and have some drinks. Eventually I consider it all silly and get over myself, but feeling a sense of purpose in my mental state. The cousin is now glued to me and trying to talk and hang with me (you stop caring, they start to).

I turn in and head home. Also messaged Hector to set up our last coaching call.. I think I'll be ready soon.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Little drunk writing this, so please forgive me.

Went to a career fair to start the day, did well, shook some hands, kissed some babies.

Popped over to my HS friends' and talked about pussy with my guys lol. They finally started talking to girls outside social circle so there's a few stones to turn over. I want them to get laid, they're my friends.

Fast forward to us talking to girls...

I opened a girl at the bar we were playing pool at and she was definitely interested, but she wasn't hot enough so I stopped.
Then I opened a 3 top with Daniel's "you guys look like you're judging everybody" and they weren't down for it. Hahah got some more work to do with that one.

King and I decided which bar we'd be going to, and we head in and have fun. Irishman is immediately with his girl, and Maddhatter is with that girl's friend. I open a really hot blonde, but she has to go find her friend. She really liked what I put down but couldn't just leave her friend like that.

Note to self - wear the outfit you had on again (lololololol)

Eventually after a bunch of mingling and laughs and bullshit I see two latinas dancing with eachother.

AAAAAAAAAAH.

My bad I just remembered how close I was to a threesome.

I opened them with... "are you guys having a serious conversation?" ... and they responded well. I used Daniel's "what kind of friends are you guys" to get the converation moving. They only know some english and were speaking in spanish most of the time, and this made for a lot of fun.

Well, I don't remember all that much how conversation went. We talked about traveling, culture, and a bunch of shit lol. I used touch the whole time as I was talking. One of them was a little more timid, let's call her Tanya (columbian). The other was a little more wild, let's call her Topo (mexican).

I went for Tanya basically the whole time. She was more conversation and connection based and thus required the most effot. Topo was more arousal based and was basically there to have fun. I was in a fantastic mood in general (having done a career fair, a family event, and been with my best friends the rest of the day - I felt my life was on track to a core level), so it didn't feel like a "set". I was just enjoying myself with two cool girls.

Fast forward a bunch of tequila shots later and Topo says she see's her ex boyfriend. Tanya (I'm basically in with her at this point, she already told me she wanted to come home with me) tells me that Topo wants me to pretend like I'm her boyfriend.

This made for the most interesting aspect of the night... but it also fucked me.

So I'm obviously down to "pretend" like I'm with Topo. They're both good looking latinas, why the fuck wouldn't I?

Topo grabs my hand and drags me across the bar, finds her boy, and starts making out with me. She looks to see if he's looking, stops, and goes back to making out with me.

Women certainly would never objectify men.

Of course not.

Anyways, this happens about 3 times and I just flirt with her all the while. In my fun I forget the fact that Tanya is watching the entire time - she slowly became jealous. After the 2nd makeout in attempt to make some fucker jealous Tanya wouldn't talk to me in as cool of a way.

King tried to talk to the gals but they both thought he was an asshole. They liked my buddy (white night, but.. has game), who was with him. After they left I just contrasted them with me. They call me their favorite gringo. At this point I'm just trying to balance Tanya back with the level Topo is at with me, since she is aroused as fuck after making out with me.

Tanya grinds on my dick for a song, as the bar nears close, and I keep Topo in distance. She's still freaking out over her ex, and I just keep telling her how beautiful she is (and I mean it!). They loved my honesty, at least while we were at the bar. I locked down to Tanya that we were gonna hang after the bar closed, and she was down.

I suggest that we go get pizza at a bar close to there, and I planned on asking both of them home there. We go and things are looking great in line... we're all sharing a great vibe with eachother. Then, out of nowhere, these two foreigners strike up convo with them, and they talk straight spanish for like 20 minutes. I just kept my vibe good and jutting in with whatever words I felt I knew the understanding. To be honest, I had no idea what the fuck was going on, and just did my best.

And it worked!

At one point I had Tanya's attention and I had her rubbing her sweet little ass on my dick. I told her that I wanted to keep hanging out with both of them and she said she was down. I under the radar mentioned that I like both her and her friend, and we should all keep hanging... and then something about how there's enough of me for both of them. She's turned on and agrees.

When we finally get our damn pizza I huddle us in a corner and hug as we talk. I invite both of them home. They say it's too late. I say we can just hang for another 30 minutes then call it, grabbing both of their asses. They talk in spanish and then tell me that it would be fun. I call the uber and keep flirting and touching.

In the uber I focus on Tanya with touch and talk to them, and it was super fun! I really enjoyed flirting with them on the way back.

Aaaaaaand then we get to my house.

I live in a studio, and I hadn't cleaned it all weekend.

It looked like total shit.

I also dress quite well. So Tanya was like wtf? the moment she walked in.

She takes a piss while I flirt with Topo / clean up casually. When she comes back they both sit on my love seat. I move some things around and sit down with them, arm around both of them.

Tanya alluded to a threesome, but now she is TOTALLY closed off. I flirt with them and touch both of them, and Topo starts reciprocating and touching me back. She was grabbing my fucking cock.

Tanya is not about it though. They're rapidly talking to eachother in spanish, and I hear the word "trio" like 20 times.

I try to figure it out, instead of just taking some damn action.

After some spanish babble, I tell them that I like both of them (and gave reasons) and that I'm not a dumby on what trio means.. but that it's up to them.

FUCK THAT WAS WHEN I SHOULD HAVE MADE OUT WITH BOTH OF THEM

Finally, tanya calls a lift and says she's leaving. I don't know what's really happening, but then assume it's just Topo and i fucking. I SHOULD HAVE GONE AGGRESSIVE WITH TOPO, SINCE SHE WAS SO FUCKING HORNY.

Aaah man.. she was grabbing my cock talking in spanish to Tanya. Holy fuck.

Then, just as quick as this came about, they both leave at the same time.

I wait, and 10s later walk to my door and witness them walking side by side, phones out, leaving..

Good god.

Well, this weekend is easily the most growth I've had in the entire seduction career. I think it's because now that I resolved a lot of my inner demons I can look at my actions, mind, and self a lot more honestly.

Forward.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
yo buddy are u waiting on ur first 3some? once you open that door up you'll be drowning in them

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@fog

Yes, and I've been closer during March at pulling it off. Saturday being a cold approach that nearly worked means I've progressed there a lot. Thanks for the encouragement.

@Journal

Here's a great quote from one of Chase's recent articles that really would have helped me.

. As such, here's one easy, simple way to use an awareness of legitimacy's role in social interaction: when you notice yourself employing 'crumbling legitimacy' tools, stop.

Take a breather.

Think the situation through.

Because the tools men resort to in a kneejerk way when legitimacy starts to crumble -- their monumental displays and coercive control -- can work short-term. But they also signal to the parties they're used on (and anyone else who's watching) that this guy's handle on things is slipping.

Perhaps, if I had gotten up, used the bathroom, and then came back to lead appropriately, things might have been different.

Here's a far more organized, detailed, and sober analysis of the cold approach threesome I attempted.

FU: Right Before The Finish Line - Latina Threesome Miss

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Went out after training for my new job. One girl I spent the whole night on.

On tuesday nights, this place becomes, for lack of a better phrase, a black bar. I'm a white dude, and I don't roll with a whole lot of people in this scene. Frankly, most of the white dudes that do are total wiggers (the girl I was with told me this, and I looked around and agreed lol). I'm down with everybody, and LOVE plenty of things people might consider to be "black culture", but always find myself treated a little different in this crowd.

Anyways, I'm at the bar with my one friend. He's a weird guy, and loves to get fucked up. I had been heading out anyways, and he texted me to let me know that he was at the bar I was headed to if I wanted to meet him there. I really don't like doing anything that involves girls with him... he's just too awkward, self-deprecating, and uncalibrated. The kid doesn't understand women - and doesn't really listen to me when I talk about them.

Him and I are talking and laughing about shit, and I get opened by a HB8 black chick. She's a model that holds the sign at boxing matches. Hot as fuck. I don't really remember what she said to me, but it was clearly her being interested. In a heartbeat I stop talking to him, and start talking to her. I find out all about her and what she does, while using touch.

Eventually I sit down with her and am able to talk some more. We talked about a few things, mainly fun topics like travel. I used Daniel's golden question, "what do you like to do besides eat, sleep, and party?" and other than her job she said videogames, which surprised me. She's like a low key nerd, but totally hot and confident in herself.

As the night progressed, the bar became more and more packed. She started looking around at other options, it seemed like. Her eyes were gorgeous. The guys next to me start to stunt on her and manage to pull her away for a second. I befriend one of them and he starts bragging about his life to me, telling me all the shit he does with parties, girls he fucks, money he spends, and shoes he buys.

Cool, man.

Then he buys me a patron cocktail. Lol, thanks! He made sure to use a 100 dollar bill, even though he had other smaller bills on him which he put away.

After that I thank him and go back to sitting with my girl. We were sharing a seat and I had a chance to get her to sit on my lap. The transition was slightly awkward, and I didn't want to force it. In hindsight I should have lead by just telling her "don't do it that way. here, move up like this so we can do this the right way". Having her on my lap would have made other motherfuckers fuck off, and allowed me to escalate.

I started getting lots of looks from black dudes and wiggers, laughing and pointing at me as I continued to talk to this girl. When I went to the bathroom, people seemed to be looking and noticing me, as if they knew who I was. Social proof, man.

When I go back and talk to her, I have two aggressive guys come behind me and tell me, repeatedly, that I need to tell her how beautiful she is. It was annoying as fuck. They would not shut the fuck up. I told them, "she already knows that about herself guys, she doesn't need me to say that", because she's confident! Nope, they're demanding I say that. I don't.

Eventually she notices, and asks them what they're saying. They become slightly more nervous (lol fuckin pussies) and so I explain that they want me to tell you how beautiful you were, but I already told you you're pretty and you know this about yourself, right? Before I had said she "wasn't ugly", so that was a bit of a stretch. That might have been slightly incongruent.

Then, she talks to a different group of guys. Fine by me. When she comes back, she dances on my dick for a little bit, and all the motherfuckers start pointing at laughing at me again. Ridiculous lol. I'm feeling up on her and grabbing her too, which I can't tell if she was into? Very mixed response.

The guys next to me start showing me pictures of them fucking a chick, and I say, "yo man respect these chicks" and he gets pissed, immediately thinking I'm a white night, and starts telling me angrily about all the girls that have fucked him over. I have to make him chill out for like 1 minute straight before I can say that all I meant was that I don't prefer taking videos / pictures of bitches as I'm fucking them then showing it off to people. He leaves after that.

My friend kinda fucked me. Things were getting slightly rocky in our conversation the more alcohol we consumed. Even though definitely had her locked in, she would ask me where my friend is periodically. I get how this can be an excuse for her to get me to leave / a subtle rejection, I would just persist through it. It would usually end with her and I having a good time.

When he would come over, he'd be fucking hammered and feeling left out because I wasn't including him (selfishly, but dude all you do is make things awkward!) so ever visit was perpetually worse. The rocky conversation and my friend looming back a 5th time reacted, and she did a pretty hard rejection to me after I said something stupid about her instagram (some drake lyrics were on about instagram and I teased her about that being her, after her and I had qualified ourselves as being real people compared to a lot of others - us vs world frame.... really dumb decision).

She slowly stood up on the chair, without saying a word, and put one leg over at a time, got up off it, took her shit, and said to my friend "you can have it!", then walked away. My friend is eager to talk to me again and so I just keep my cool and carry on conversation.

I run into her once more outside and grab her arm, pulling her into me, but she walks away anyways after saying something. Barely looked at me. I let her breath for a bit since I had been so damn persistent the rest of the night. Last call comes around and I say to my friend, "I'm gonna go find her one more time, be right back", and leave.

I find her and start giving her a Hail Mary kinda thing. My friend fucking followed me and looms over to the table next to us. What the fuck dude?

This breaks the bubble I had created in the Hail Mary - I had since sobered up a little and totally had her attention with it being last call, too. I ask her what she's doing after this and she says she's hanging out with some of her friends who I'd met earlier. I didn't get invited, and clearly wasn't too well received from them earlier on.

She wants to take my number. I say that I'll take hers and she starts saying it aloud. I tell her hold on lol, whip my phone out, and take it. By the end the frame was me chasing her, for sure. I'm gonna text her today, but I know that it's a very, very low chance of me getting a response. Doesn't hurt to try though.

But yea, I do not excel in that environment. I feel like I have to deal with a lot of black dudes being racist towards me as a white guy. Not everybody, of course, there were plenty of cool guys there that treated me with respect. And (nothing to do with race here) I feel like the culture of that bar as a whole is not my style. I've never had that many strangers treat me as entertainment for trying to game a hot girl.. super weird. Maybe she's a regular and there's shit I don't know :p

It was interesting, anyways.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday
Went to the same bar as last week. Got opened by two girls but didn't pick conversation off the ground, 15 minutes later the hotter one is sitting in another dude's lap. Didn't add enough energy.

Opened a really cute girl, but then she ended up rejecting me. I had the entire group interested and talking to me one second, and then the next they're just not about it. Then my coworker snapchat recorded me getting rejected lol so that was lame as fuck.

Friday
Didn't go out until somewhat late. Went to a bar where King's FB was. Approached a black chick and she was interested, but then this natural (or... I'm starting to think he reads seduction too... call it a hunch) saw me and started talking to me. He's a real cool dude so I just talked to him instead. Then some guy came up to him and they were talking about something about how to get women, I'm like 90% sure of it. It was loud so I couldn't totally tell. I eventually interrupted in a calibrated way and he said to his friend, "this kid knows how things working too! hahaha!", but then the friend starting talking his ear off again, so I told them I'd check em later instead of lingering or forcing myself to their conversation.

Do want to get a moment with that guy though...

Went over to a big group of people and ran into like 3 posse's I used to run with. Approached one red head, but then got bored from her conversation.. plus she was taller then me and I don't like that.

Chatted with some sorority girls and with this super hot brunette girl. Two of the girls are my HS friends but they don't really give me the time of day when I talk with them. I don't know if it's because of the player reputation or just because I'm weird and they're pretty uppity - or both lol. The King's FB is there, with her cute friend. King is totally hammered and talking her ear off. I float towards them and eventually realize the cute friend isn't super entertained with King's drunk sloppiness (also I think King wants to fuck her and he's banging her friend so.. reputation).

When I start talking to her King leaves almost immediately. From that moment on we talked the rest of the night. There was a moment where I felt a little romantically because she has some pretty dope attitudes. She's a little weird, though. Also King and Madhatter said she was a 10 when she's like a 7 lol idk what's with them. Overall I liked the traits about her and this made conversation really easy. I move her to a table, and then she says she has to use the bathroom so I wait it out and look at my phone. When I come back she goes "you stayed!" and sits down with me.

I start framing us hanging out later tonight and she's down. Somewhere along the way though I think I told her too much about myself and set a boyfriend material frame. There's also the context - all of her friends have boyfriends except her, and she's only dated 2 guys for like two and four years.

Me inviting her home was kinda sloppy if I remember right.. I asked her home, then she said she wanted to go to her house (for food) and I framed something about her cooking for me / agreeing to that, but then she took the agreement as agreeing to get food outside the bar. So it wasn't concrete as to what we were doing.

She gets street meat and then we sit on a table and talk. At one point we were dancing on the table. I try to kiss her and she just smiles at me (I hate when girls do this.. it's just so weird. like if you're gonna reject me please just turn your head, not smile at me frozen like that) so I kiss her teeth, basically lol. When I invite her home she says no we can go separately, so I go back to talking / people watching and then eventually get us closer with touch so that we're kinda snuggling. Then everything is shutting down and there's a fight breaking out across the street.. with like nobody out... so it was getting dangerous to stay. I just say, "damn we should probably get out of here. I'll call the uber", and she says okay.

We have fun in the uber and I have my arm around her. We joke and talk with the driver. At my house I put on music and try to kiss her and get denied. She tells me about her past relationships, and that she's not looking for a boyfriend (I had assumed I boyfriend zoned and so I just asked but made it clear I'm not that kinda guy), and we share our history and preferences. I tell her there's multiple girls I'm seeing, flat out. Overall bad move, but I did it in contrast to her history. She's been strong to monogamy and I certainly have not.

At around 4 I've been denied a few times from kissing and have to get up early so I kick her out. On the way out she's struggling with my door, so I go up to her, body against her and go "you go like this... then this... and then this... *makeout*" I made sure to pull off this time first, something I forgot to do last week. She liked it, and I tell her it was nice to meet her and close the door.

Saw her out last night at an apartment but she was just poking her head in with her friend. Texted her today no answer.

Saturday

One notable approach at a gay bar. Older black girl, very pretty. I had the vibe on point to begin with, I succeeded in moving her, but then she left to smoke a cigarette. Fucking gross dude. Then she was glued to her gay friend after that and I couldn't rekindle it.

Approached a girl who went to elementary school with me, now she's grown up. She's with this fucking cunt who's a bitch to me for no reason whatsoever. I talk to the one girl, having served her table a few years ago, and before I can get it into a deep dive, this cunt cuts me off. I try to ignore it but she took the wheels of the convo, and when I went "excuse me I was talking" she utterly ignored me. I looked at her with a heavy skeptical face because that's such a faux pas.

Bleeeeeh I gotta work for a new chick soon - got a huge vacation coming up and want momentum for that to be a total slay fest.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
New job is fire. Cool people, great money, access to high status people, access to very high level so of social calibration and seeing how people can be graceful in the social realm. Check checkity check.

Pretty sure I'm the highest value guy (god I'm a narcissist lol) other than this cool bartender who's funny with high energy. Seems to be a little dismissive off me for whatever reason though - usually that means something, but I won't let it bother me.

Thursday

Got off work, popped into this gay bar on my way to another one (this girl I work with had bottle service and invited everyone). Spontaneously ran into two other people I know and made quick friends with another. I invited them to bottle service with me.

We get there and the bottles are empty - birthday girl was carrying around an empty bottle to look cool lol. I tried to talk with one of her friends and I had a lingering handshake, my dick got slightly hard talking to her. She was into it at first but then subtly rejected me with her body language. Birthday girl wasn't giving me a whole lot of conversation so I take my spontaneous group after the party leaves and we head to a different bar.

On the way there we see this sexy ass blonde chick walking with a white guy and a huge black dude. My buddy comments that "nothing worse than that - hot ass white chicks next to black dudes". I look closer at them and say that the white guy is gay, which makes it more likely the black dude is too - so actually that girl is out and single. My buddy says I'm smart on the cold read but is hesitant to approach.

They want to go grab cigs and I tell them I'll just meet them at the bar... looks like the blonde is going to the same bar that we are. I do a quick jog across the street to set myself up to arrive at the same time, then open the whole group by joining in on their laugh and commenting - they were fucking with one of those scooter things and the dude skiiirted to a stop, it was kinda dope.

Super easy intro, and the blonde is quickly on me. I tell her that she looks beautiful and she takes my hand and says I'm her boyfriend.

In.

I joke around that she's dating the black dude - who's clearly gay now that I see him up close, and he laughs but also seems slightly ticked off. Probably because he wants to hang out with his friend and I'm trying to fuck her.

At the bar I try to deep dive the girl and get close with touch, but then get sucked into another group. This asian dude I just started working with. He introduces me to some girls and I chit chat. Then some dude smacks me hard on the ass lol. He thought that I was the asian guy because we were both wearing the same uniform. I laugh about it and make quick friends with them, then smack him twice as hard on the ass. They're all straight so no worries haha.

The asian dude, let's call him Gohan. was grabbing a drink, but he comes back and introduces me to 3 other girls - some short, hot latinas. They are showing me huge IOI's so I was pumped at how great this night was going so far, and that Gohan and I are gonna have a great time wingmaning together in the future. Gohan offers me some blow but I decline.

I go back to the blonde and now she's less receptive to my touch, but still showing hard interest. She actually pulls away a little bit, then comes back in and tells me she has Bipolar II. I tell her that that's an interesting disorder, and I've studied it a good bit getting my psychology degree. My old coworkers come in and we exchange a few words. At this point I've literally talked to the entire bar and have people looming for my attention - wonders for social proof and preselection!

Gohan is talking with the latinas so I sit down and start gaming one of them. Things are going swimmingly and I set us up with an us vs the world frame since Gohan asked them to come back to his house and smoke - I barely smoke weed and neither does she so I said we'll be the losers in the corner getting super not-high. She's into this.

Then things get a little less outta my control and I lose everything. Not totally upset, since I know success is coming soon based off my general mood and how people are reacting to me in conversation and in presence.

Right when I ask her, "wait, are you single?", Gohan interrupts me to have us all leave. So that stays on the table, but never locked it down for her and I being sexual with one another. Then I find out that Gohan has already banged this chick, so that makes things messier.

We walk outside, and Gohan's tied up in a conversation with some people, then the girls start to walk off. That blonde from earlier is out here and so I see this as an opportunity to get her number, with the latinas gone. I tell her that she's super cute and I'd love to see her another time, but have to go with these guys right now. She punches her number in. Right as she hands my phone back the latinas come back.

Now recognizing what's going on with them I go after the other girl, and she seems receptive but her guard is kind of up. Then they run ahead and start jabbering in spanish - Gohan and I have no clue what they're saying.

Once we get to the new bar the third latina starts telling them not to smoke with us (she has a boyfriend) and Gohan starts fucking up by being kinda needy / overly nice guy / a pussy. I just remain cool and laugh it all off. At one point I get a sec to deep dive my new target, but with her guard up plus this girl telling them to leave us, she jumps out and shortly after they all leave. Gohan is wrapped into another conversation and I just dip out and go home without saying bye lol.

Reflection

Should have stayed with one target with the latinas. If I'm going for all of them it only works if one of them is out to get laid. They'll more than likely say I'm a player and not do anything for their own micro-reputation / slut shaming.

Could have persisted harder with them leaving and maybe I should have friendily said, "we've just met - I want to get to know you guys better! let's head back to Gohan's". I didn't because they were Gohan's girls but he did a poor job of leading.

I was incongruent in agreeing to smoke towards the end of the night, but did the us vs the world frame to the first latina - she might have picked up on this.

Could have stayed with the blonde since I know she was down, but probably for the best if she's actually bipolar :p I would do ONS's with girls like that but even that is risky. Her ass was dumb hot though - so I totally would have.

Feeling great and excited for the future (=

Just signed a lease with Day One in a GREAT location for pulling, have a much better and higher respected job than before (still serving), and have multiple vacations just over the horizon.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

They're holding me late as fuck for work - so even though it's a dope gig it comes at a cost.

I get off at like 12, and have a drink at my old bar. I see a girl who's always at the coffee shop with me on a date with a MUCH older guy, who's balding. She's a hot skinny little thing, so I was somewhat surprised. Next time I see her I'll try to pull an instadate if applicable.

Day One meets me at the bar and wants to go pull. It's fucking 1:00 AM, so it's really hard to BEGIN to start trying. I tell him this but he insists, so we pop to 3 different bars - all loud, pretty packed, and the last is a club. I'm really not into club game because I'm more the conversationalist type, but we go anyways.

I see a girl at the bar and immediately sit down and talk with her. She's gonna be a freshman playing Point Guard for the girls basketball team. We chit chat and I escalate physically pretty quickly. She's into it and I can see her getting turned on. I deep dive a little bit while touching her legs. Her fat friend comes up and literally says, "DON'T GO HOME WITH HIM!!!".

God damn, you fucking cockblock.

My attainability woes are getting ridiculous.

The fat bitch then goes and dances on this black dudes dick (the guy was decent looking and he was grinding with this "aww fuck yea" face, even though the bitch is like a 3/10 lmao).

I go back into deep diving and ask her home with me. She says she's down. Then the fat bitch comes back and tells her that they are leaving together, period. Then leaves for black dick again. I try to frame the point guard as independent and wanting to explore for the night - even saying we'll just be about 30-40 minutes and she can meet back up with her later. She contemplates.

Ultimately she says no and tries to get my number. I laugh and say that it won't work out like that, then throw a Hail Mary. She says no again.

I return to Day One and he's spam approaching, doing laps around the club. Poor guy lol.

I wait for him since he keeps coming back to me and going "one more!!!". No luck. There was a hot ass red head with big tits and a tight waste dancing in front of me, but when I tried to grab her she just flashed me a flirty look and then return to a group of guys she was dancing with.

There was also a girl twerking on a table with literally a CROWD of fucking guys watching her like total creeps - the validation going on is fucking ridiculous.

Reflection

When I was persisting with the point guard I should have gone even harder physically. The back of my hand was on her tits a large portion of talking which got her excited, but I think I could have gotten away with rubbing her pussy or a really sexual ass grab or something. That spike in arousal might have pushed her over the edge.

That fat bitch doesn't want her friend getting good dick since she can't get hot guys herself. Smfh.

Day One needs to learn some fucking game if we're gonna be rooming together. The dudes an exceptionally good looking, 6'4", total goober. We'll do fine down the line but he could learn a lot from reading some GC...

Trying to pull beginning at 1:00 is hard. I much prefer the crowd and the quality of girls that are out 9:00 - 12:00 or so, but you have to do this by yourself or in small groups because most people live by the clockwork of "nobody goes out to the bar until midnight, so we're not leaving the pregame until midnight", which is not going to get you the lower competition, better conversationalist girls that I consider optimal for my type of night game.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday

Long work shift. Went to my old bar after.

Pretty sure I'm getting character assassinated, without me being their to defend myself. This girl who was totally cool with me was talking with a bartender who strongly dislikes me and now she's cold as fuck to me for seemingly no reason. My old manager came up and asked me if they've fired me yet at the new place.

Toxic as fuck. Maybe I shouldn't be going there anymore unless I know that specific people will be there to talk with me.

Went out to a bar close to that and talked with some people I knew. One girl who was previously a cunt was being super cool with me, same with this gay dude. They're friends with a girl who is a fat attention whore and arguably the most toxic person I know... I have a feeling that with them specifically they may have realized that most of her criticisms of me are literally fabricated bullshit.

This other gay guy who was talking with me (he knows I'm straight, as fuck) was being really aggressive in talking to me and telling me how mature I am for my age, and how my energy is just unreal and so uplifting, it weirded me the fuck out. Like I want to take is compliments... but I can't tell if it's just him trying to fuck me, or what the fuck it was. Eventually someone else starts talking to him and he's equally aggressive with them, so idk.

I approach a 3 top of asian girls and use Daniel's opener. Two of them are friendly to me and one's a total bitch. One says that she's a 5 star prostitute as a joke, and the other works at my old restaurant corporation. She knew who I was actually. I flirt with them and its starting to go well, and the total bitch (big, masculine looking girl) just out of nowhere starts YELLING at me and saying let's make a bet, which one of these girls am I trying to fuck?

I really didn't know how to respond to this and just laugh at her since it was so crass. I say why don't we just have a threesome. She says I have a 6 inch dick and will only last 45 seconds. I laugh and go "awww you're cute". She keeps going and I double down and say, "well, actually, you're not cute - you're pretty brawny, but what you're doing is cute."

Eventually her rage comes to an end because I don't react. I look at the other girls, and it does look like they are staying however. They're both smiling at me, pleased with how I dealt with their cunt of a friend. I say to the hot ones, thanks for the conversation (= , and bid them adieu.

Have a wine date lined up for tomorrow with Spunky - I ran into her last week and she looks way hotter, seems to have matured, and I think this will be a fun time.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday

Work is going pretty good. I'm easing into it nicely, but have moments where I feel I need to "perform" better or act more charismatic. Which is dumb as fuck, because trying to act cooler is pretty uncool.

Taking a second and meditating mid shift with a deep breath or sudden focus has been helping me with that - and just focusing on the energy I'm bringing to my tables and my coworkers.

Two girls I'm interested in, and I think they both like me. One is a cute petite, blonde hostess and the other is a cute brunette with a fat ass. I think the brunette would be a better fuck but the blonde would be a better FB based off their personalities. Also I care about this job so I have to be really, really careful if I decide to go for it with one of them... may be better to just avoid it all together this time. Like Franco said though - they're so damn accessible.

I head out with an old coworker after to a karaoke night at a bar. I see a blonde girl and approach her. Immediate hook. We talk and I realized that I ran into her during January, I tease her about this. We talk and eventually I move her, and get closer and more intimate. I grab her hand and ask her if she's doing anything after this. She says she has to get up for class at 9:00 (which isn't even that early) so she can't do anything, but otherwise wants to.

She gets up and returns to her friend, who's got some weird looking guy seemingly gaming her. When I get the chance I make sure to befriend her and lock in that I might be taking my girl home later. The friend approves so we're set for smooth sailing.

The blonde and I keep talking and I eventually persist to me "walking her home". I pull her into me a few times. She says no but it's token resistance and eventually she agrees. Then I have a cute black girl run into me, clearly DTF, but I tell her that I would love to get to know her but I'm with the blonde tonight. She says okay and is totally cool about it.

The weird guy is gaming her friend, and I use this to separate my girl and after some teasing start pulling her home. We walk and I have her "show me a tour of the house" since it's an old an odd looking house. She gives me a tour and we eventually sit out on her balcony.

The conversation started to get a little boring / fall off, and I look at her with sexy eyes and a sensual tone and say, "we don't have to talk about that.", then manhandle kiss her. I pull off first, but the vibe isn't as strong as I want it to be. Probably because I let the conversation die, instead of kissing her like right after we got in there. Hector talked to me yesterday and told me the following:

She starts trying to kick me out and instead of just being like "ah damn, okay!", I persisted in a way that was fuckboy-like, by saying "5 more minutes" and eventually saying "let's just make out on the couch and then I'll leave, you said you want to". I did get a few more makeouts but who the fuck cares.

In being a lover > being a player, I have to acknowledge what she's saying more, then persisting by explaining that I'm not gonna see her for a long time after this, if at at all, and that we'll end up flaking on each other.

I get her number and leave.

Thursday

I wanted to go out solo and get pussy. And that's what I should have done.

My brother is hammering me with phonecalls and texts trying to hang out. Super needy texts. I'm leaving the continent tonight, so I get it, but bro... fuck off lol.

After he persists I say fine and meet him at a bar. We talk for about 30 minutes. I go inside to get a drink and see two girls. What better idea than to game two girls with my bro?

I go up and we talk. The hotter one is clearly into me and giving me fuck me eyes. I used touch immediately and I'm confident I could have pulled if I just went through a couple motions. My brother shows up with the most beta, pussy ass body language, and totally bombs in conversation. Mid convo he interjects to me that we need to leave and we should go play pool at another bar.

I can't hide my disappointment in my body language and facial expressions. The girls leave - super obvious what happened.

I don't say anything because of the cognitive dissonance, and in my silence my brother starts pleading with me to go to the bar wit him, saying he'll pay for my drinks, pay for my uber, and PAY ME with cash to hang out with him. My blood brother.

I was so disgusted.

He used to be such a boss.

I accept, and we go. Not much to report on that, but quite eye opening.

Soon to be on a crazy party vacation. I'm not bringing my laptop, because that's too high risk in a hostel.

See you on the other side (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Holy shit where do I begin? I met so many amazing women, I feel spoiled now.

I'm gonna break this shit into parts, it will take way too damn long to explain everything. Maybe a massive condensed LR when I'm all done, but let's start chipping away.

Vacation Recap Part 1

Right before vacation I had a quick coaching call with Hector. He told me how to get laid in a hostel, as well as gave me some material that I have to read, understand, and learn if I want to become a Lover and not just a fuckboy.

Currently I think I'm bridging the gap between my dickish characteristics and my "nice guy" characteristics. There's good things in both of them, sorta. The guy who's a dick wields humor, honesty, respect and arrogance, but at times can cross social boundaries, hurt other people, and be overly selfish. The nice guy obviously can be too much of a pussy, but the warmth and kindness that comes from that, if genuine, is a very good trait to have.

A lover looks like someone who is still sexy, confident, outcome independent, non-needy, and genuinely compassionate. In being nicer to people it can very quickly appear to be needy or since you're operating in that framework again, fall into some of the same mistakes that "nice guys" do.

For example, paying for the bill because you actually want to might make some girls (out of prior experience) see you as a provider. Or, dishing out deeper compliments into what an angel the girl is can become pedestaling if it's not done with grace. These are things I've got to revisit and recraft in my delivery.

Even the specific uses of diction can be problematic. You can romantically tell a girl that you want to ask her out with a very loverish vibe (as in a kind and compassionate sort of way rather than a sleazy fuckboy kind of way) but that's a problem because it's not dominant enough. Fuck asking girls out. Tell them that you should go out.

"You want to grab a drink?"

"We should grab a drink" / "Let's grab a drink."

Huge difference, especially when you're dealing with top quality girls. Top quality girls hear you ASKING just like a lot of betas or guys that haven't given her what she's wanted in the past and slot you into that box.

But yea, I began reading the Alabaster girl, and I have a knack for cultivating brand new material and immediately using it. I was complimenting random women on the street whenever I saw them. I met a girl next to an opera house and moved us into a private conversation while my friends talked to her girls, and while she was interested didn't get a bite. I had an extremely devil may care vibe going.

The same night I landed down across the world I met two europeans girls. One was an insta model who I talked with a wide variety of things with, began telling her what an interesting person she is and how I love her feminine energy (deep qualifying) and she was pretty fucking sold on me, but then I didn't escalate at the right time.

The interesting thing about this loverish stuff is that girls, if they're ready to hear it, go crazy for it - but that doesn't change the fuck that you STILL HAVE TO GAME, and technicalities like timing an escalation still matter.

My wingman fucks up with his girl and I hail mary a kiss, I get the kiss but after she laughs and says "she isn't like that" and leaves hahaha.

Then I got rejected by some blonde I used some weak opener with after floating around them.

With the next girl, a really cute, petite, Irish, and Philippines girl (lol what a combo right), I was way more flirty and physically forward. My wing wasn't, but eventually the girl he's with is cool with me and my girl being all over eachother and leave us. I combine sexual direct and tell her I want to to come all over my dick, then switch back to flirting, then back to deep qualifying.

She says "you tell this to every girl", and I didn't have an answer for it. You can't lie, when you're being a lover. You have to explain that yes, I am a man, and when I see beauty in people I let them know about it, just like I see the beauty in you. That doesn't make my feelings for you right now any less real.

I didn't fully get that message to her and instead went with telling her she is special. I really was enjoying my time with erh and loved being around her. Then I kissed her and my god, it was fucking LIGHTNING. Like this kiss was one from the fucking movies. I was proud of myself for even being capable of delivering that.

Then I try to sort out logistics, which are fucked. We're both staying in hostel and its her last night in town. She wont' fuck in her room, and she definitely won't fuck in my 8 all guy bedroom. I persist and say we can just go to her room then figure it out, and say some sex stories about fucking in bathrooms and in showers. She's hesistant and I think eventually my persistance becomes me trying to convince her.

Sticking point --> find a way to persist when she says no without being "convincingy".

Long story short this goes on back and forth for like an hour and several makeouts, some touchey feely, and some rubbing on my dick and her pussy later I've moved her closer to her room, but then she pulls a final trump card and points out that I'm not even allowed in her hostel at this hour, with how late it now is.

So logistics got the best of me....

But I had a great night with two beautiful girls. And I was able to practice being a lover. I later find it's only possible for me right now if the girl is actually pretty on the inside as well.

Back In The States

Got a nice sexy tan, and everything is on the up. Have a lot to be excited about (=

Friday

I go out and see some old girls who used to go to HS and tag in with them. While we're walking down the street I have several instances of people seeing me and running up to me or calling out to me. Social proof and preselection was on fucking fire. Catfish saw me and gave me a sexy smile, opening me. I give her a somewhat meek and dismissive "hey catfish" and keep walking. Fuck that bitch lol. Definitely hard to be loverish on girls that have treated you so poorly.

We eventually make it to the club and the first girl I open is POURING investment into me. I'm interested enough to talk but she starts selling herself to my interests so hard that it's unattractive. Then a girl I hooked up with last year comes up and I laugh my ass off (this has happened twice that I've been flirting with her friends / moving towards fucking them). I talk a bit longer, give her MY number, and then leave. Not interested in a girl that doesn't have a personality of her own, you know?

Later I open another girl and the SAME THING happens. Pouring investment into me. I barely tried. It was such a turnoff! To be fair, she was only cute, but still. Where's the chase? Lol Where's the seduction in that beyond asking her to fuck and maybe running into some ASD or friends or wild cards.

What's wrong with me hhahahaha I just had two girls that were simply "too easy" so I stopped wanting them. I probably could have gone for her hotter friend, but the logistics as I quickly found out were not favorable for her, so I bailed.

Saturday

Went out late. Opened a girl at the bar and she was very receptive. Introduces me to her friends and so are they. My buddy, Wolf, joins me and we chit chat with them. They want to go to the patio and we tell them we'll meet them there.

A 10, blonde model walks by us and Wolf recognizes her from instagram and opens her. She comes over and is glued to Wolf. I talk with her friend and we have a great conversation. It quickly went into a deep dive and psychology. We both cold read eachother and she low key nailed mine, and I did pretty well with hers, so this created a total us vs the world frame, in addition to me speaking of my lessons from traveling and what the reality that exists here is, and how it's so much more obvious to me now that I've escaped my bubble. All true stuff :p

Unfortunately she's not hot, and I don't see Wolf escalating. I don't think he has gamey game, but he is somewhat of a natural. The model is banging a hockey player, but according to the conversation I find out about later, she was leaving seed after seed after seed for cheating. I think Wolf definitely could have smashed. She asks me for my instagram and tells me I'm very good looking with a great smile. I simply say thanks and don't reciprocate the compliment. Her friend clearly wants me but I'm not interested. Eventually we leave.

It's really late now because we got some wrapped up in conversation. I make one more approach on this sexy brunette with two meh friends. The meh friends are giving me shit was I try to pop their bubble, and Wolf swoops in to wingman for me. Thank god. I am just hitting deep diving / deep qualification point with my girl and have her warmed up, laughing, and smiling at me with light touch. I tell her let's get a shot and she's down, but then she invites her friends.

Come to think of it I didn't lead strong enough. I could have taken her arm, or said it was just her coming. The friends totally fuck me over and convince her not to keep hanging with me.

Dont' really care (=

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

Long work shift. Kicked ass, and had one of the highest check averages (;

After I got off I headed straight back into my old bar. My buddy was taking forever, so I downed some shots and a drink, and headed to the gay bar down the street.

Approached an african chick with a husband, then she left to the bathroom. Saw a really cute duo of a black girl and guy. The woman had a sexy red dress on, a nice ass that popped, and a pretty face, and the guy was gay and had matching pants.

I go up and compliment their matching clothes. It's well received because gay bar's are cool as fuck and everyone is friendly and open to compliments there - it's not so weird like normal bars where this type of genuine friendliness might be considered weak or intrusive.

Quickly I get asked if I'm bisexual (later they ask me for a threesome) and I clarify I'm straight. I talk with them and slowly start moving things in an interesting direction. Since my vacation I've gotten much better at deep diving quickly. The girl cuts me off and says she has to go to the bathroom with a big smile.

Now I know that this means --> shit test.

She wants to see my reaction for cutting off conversation, and this is also her attempt to create a chasing dynamic.

It worked.

But I do tell her that I have a psychology question for her when she gets back. Introducing....

The "What People Want" Gambit

I haven't mastered it yet, but ooooh boy do I like this one.

So this is something I came up with on vacation, and then per my last LR put into action in the states. I ask them what 3 things EVERYBODY truly wants and have them explain (this also tells me the 3 things they want, which allows you to explore 3 directions of deep diving to whatever you like.

My three are:

1). To accomplish their dreams (or at least what they think those things are - say a powerful position at work)
2). To feel understood (not just to have human connection, but actually a deeper connection of knowing the person before you)
3). To get fucked properly

The last one is such a jarring step, and it spikes everything. I need to calibrate it, or at the very least sandwich it as the second option. It makes the whole gambit too obvious that you're trying to seduce the girl. It's not subtle enough. It will also help to go from an easy, all encompassing (not too deep either) question like fulfilling your dreams, to step to a sexual intent and plant that seed, let it grow, and then finish with human connection and understanding.

Yes, I think I'll do that.

It walks the brain through common goal --> good sex / arousal --> feeling understood / attainability and connection.

Damn I feel manipulative coming up with this....

But it's also so fucking true!!! That IS what people want!

Anyways, in regard to the FR...

My girl comes back from the bathroom and is eye balling the fuck out of me. It tried to remain in my seat to have her come back to me, and perhaps I should have just stayed to let the power return to me, but instead I reengage her with a chase frame for staring at me.

They want to go back to my old bar. I agree, but I shouldn't have. This gave them the leading frame AND it made things weird with the bartender who dislikes me... because I was being very persistent at the end and could visibly see her getting uncomfortable.

At my bar, I start the gambit. It goes really well, and after stepping into the human connection part, this mamacita TELLS me that she feels very connected to me. Bullshit? Maybe. Powerful? Um, yea. But then I say the sex part, and it's too polarizing. Likely because she's older (she was 34 I think, but aged beautifully).

I know I just wrote that experienced girls know they're being seduced - but that doesn't always mean full explicit is always appropriate. Many older girls, because they're so experienced, realllly prefer the subtle seduction that demands high calibration. Shows maturity. Venice was like this too.

So she showers me with compliments about how I am not like most guys here and is amazed that I'm only 23, but then starts pushing for getting my number and leaving. I'm put in a tough position because I have to persist here (at least that seemed the move), but AT my old bar, so in front of all my friends.

And it was eventually chasing by the end, because I was trying to convince her to continue with me. But she wanted to, it was so obvious! She kept asking her friend for permission to stay with me, the friend would give it to her, and then she would flip and ask for my number. It's like the resistance track in her head kept getting hit over and over again, and I couldn't think of a way to steer it differently once she gained approval from her friend to stay with me. So I just persisted.

I grab the bill and we leave. Walking outside I keep persisting. We're eventually next to this bar that is open later than others. My girl asks the guy if he wants to come in with me. He says he as to go but she is free to stay. She asks for my number again with a big smile. My dumb ass says something about how we both know how this will go and that I persist until the end for things I want. She's not down so I say, "let me walk you to your car" and she isn't down, nor is the friend, because of rapey implications?

I qualify myself saying I'm not ever the guy to push something on a girl she doesn't already want, but even this (in this day and age, especially in the leftist community) wasn't well received. I get them saying how cute and adorable I am (I get this a lot with gays), and they offer me a threesome but I decline. I bid them adieu, as I've realized my persistance has become convincingy.

Texted the gay guy this morning about getting my girls number. Probably shot the shot too early in asking and it would have been better to warm him up with some texts first.

Meta game, you got me going crazy. It's mad powerful, but I also feel like it's SO different than what most guys do it makes me look literally fucking crazy to people that don't understand it - which is most people lol.

Last mini coaching call with Hector soon. Bless that man for all he's done for me.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: Server Game - Love A Good Tip

From last Wednesday.

I now work at a well established restaurant company as a server. It's crazy looking back at some of my old FR's from developing "Server Game", in both my execution and how much better I am at my job now.

Serving a table of 2 recent college graduate girls, 1 rich french woman her husband. They're celebrating their daughter's graduation. Basically, I just do my thing, make some suggestions, and make the table have fun. I crack some jokes, give a couple friendly jabs about how they're pounding back the cocktails I had sent their way, and talk to my target (the graduate) about her new accomplishment. It was also her birthday. We both want to do similar things professionally, which I like - it also puts similarity right in the basket. This gave us a quick little moment in front of the table where we smiled at eachother and I felt a little pulse of connectivity.

If I had to break it down, I'd say I focused mainly on making little normal things that have to do with serving tables (getting their drinks, clearing their table, setting up their silverware, pouring their wine) more fun than usual!

Setting down their drinks --> "okay, Ms. graduate.. careful with this one - I would hate to kick you out on your birthday"
Picking up their plates --> "well it looks like you liked it! (empty plate), don't forget to breath after inhaling that much food!"
Dropping the check --> "well guys, it's been an absolute pleasure (= I really wish you the best of luck going forward, and hope to see you guys again".

How much more magical is that?

Most places give you a, "Salmon." then drop their plate, or "I'll take that for you", then grab for their plate, "or 'vodka soda' " for the drink. Obviously, you can't be that cartoonish with EVERY table - you have to read table by table.

In this case, I see a girl who just graduated buying 2+ drinks (clearly balling out on her dad's card, and likes to party), yet she's acting like an angel in front of mom and dad. So, when I decide to flirt with her, it just takes some charming of the father, and a few subtle hints in my facial expression or tonality while I'm talking to the girl I want to fuck.

After doing this for about an hour with different levels of chit chat (and remembering to never overload the girl or the table with attention, and to pace it out), the check is dropped.

Before they left, I asked them their plans later in the night. They had some party for my girl, Alice, after the dinner, and then they were going out. Jesus lol this girl loves to party! I told them to make sure she showed her parents a good time at the party, and to keep an eye on them in case they get too rowdy. The dad is happy, and I see him slide the receipt to the daughter.

I won the dad's approval.

The guy liked me enough to slide the check to his daughter, and to have her write down her number.

You gotta wonder...

Was he just cool enough to be like, "yea, this guy is legit. I'd let him plow my daughter.", or did my 'server personality' exude traits of a nicer guy who wouldn't be doing the dance of seduction with his daughter only a few days later?

Who knows. Oh well. Thanks bud!

I message her a few hours later,
Me: helloo Alice.. this is Hue from [restaurant]. how's your birthday party going? (=
Her: hey Hue :) it's basically just starting but it's good so far!!
Me: niiice.. I just finished my shift and am on my way to a margarita, you said you're headed out after?

Next day

Her: Omg I'm sorry I was so drunk last night and just saw this
Her: Wish I would've seen this! We're u at last night?
Me: *laughing emoji* I totally understand
Me: I grabbed a few with some old co-workers. sounds like your friends made sure you had a good time?
Her: Haha yeah they did. We had a lot of fun and now I'm sad college is over :/
Me: haha Alice don't let that getcha down, as far as I see it you and everyone else are just getting started (;
Her: Lol I know so gotta suck it up. I am definitely excited for a change tho :)
Me: lol there we go ;P
Me: we should finish celebrating for you sometime. the way you were pounding [drink]s I'd like to see if you can keep up with me
Her: I think you might be surprised (;
Me: good haha I love people who are full of surprises (;
Me: let's share one of those lil mule pitchers at [bar]. when's a time you're free?
Her: Lol I'm down! I'm free pretty much all week
Me: my best is tonight since I'm off, and then I'm first cut tomorrow. either work for you? after that I'm pretty busy (=
Her: Tomorrow would be better for me if that's cool? My friends wanna go somewhere together tonight before they all leave :/
Me: all good, I've got an old friend to catch up with tn. not sure what time I'll be off exactly, but should be around 9-10
Her: Okay cool, sounds good. Just let me know when and I can come meet ya :)
Me: sounds great (= have fun with ya ladies tonight Alice

Next day

Her: Still on for tonight?
Me: yes. just got cut (=
Her: Cool:) So like now?
Me: meet at [bar] at 10
Her: Sounds good
Her: Almost here are you inside?
Me: ahh my bad
Me: I've got like 2 more things to do I'm really sorry
Me: still at [restaurant]
Me: will be there in like 15 I'm finishing up
Her: It's cool! Do you think another time would be better
Her: Ok do u think you'll be there by 10:30? I stopped to get a drink at my cousins place lol
Me: that's perfect
Her: Text me when you're there
Me: on my way now
Her: Ok sorry just saw this I'm on way way
Her: I'm here @ bar
Me: walkin in

I see her at the bar. She's skinny, brunette, with a cute round little ass and a naturally pretty face, sitting in a chair waiting for me. I walk in wearing a red flannel and jeans, fresh off my shift. I sit down and say it's great to see her and complain a bit about how late my new job is keeping me.

She seems a little nervous off the bat and is fixing her hair. I've been having this effect on girls more and more lately!

Time to lead, then. I say let's sit out on the patio, and we find a nice spot. There we shoot the shit and ask some basic questions. I mention how I used to work somewhere else, and she's best friends with one of my old coworkers. This is good and bad.

It's good because that establishes social proof for me immediately, and it gives me an immediate idea of what kind of girl she actually is. You are who you hang out with, after all. I already knew she was a party chick, but now I know that she's in the company of girls who do blow, and one of which has taken part in a foursome. Where she falls on the spectrum, I'm not entirely sure, precisely.

It's bad because that means she might feel slutty for fucking me, since I know her friends and her friends know me. Or, the fact that I tried to fuck one of her friends, this one drunked night. I decide that I'll have to exude that I'm FRIENDS with the girls she's hanging out with (no jealousy plotlines) and that I know at least one of the girls well enough for her to imagine that her friends would approve of me.

I was somewhat recently in the city where her friend lives for a concert. They have a branch of the bar I used to work at there, so I thought I would check it out! When I went in I saw Alice's friend (my old coworker), completely by chance. However, given the circumstance, I give her this frame.

"Yea I was just in [city] for the [artist] concert. I visited [friend] at the [bar] there". (sorry for all the anonymity stuff)

I'm technically not lying lol.

Marketing my information is what I'm doing though. If I know the girl well enough to take time out of my trip to visit her, we must be decently close and see eachother in a good light. At least, this is how she'll receive it, emotionally. She smiles.

After this gay guys hitting on me somehow comes up since I was one of the only straight people at my old bar. I tell her I loved the feminine energy of the bar (loverish frame).

I tell her the story of the guy who I thought was just my friend but I later found out was slowly trying to get into my pants (as well as a rumor circulating that we were fucking) and the difference I observed in more aggressive guys who I simply reject and it's over as opposed to someone who's more in the friendzone.

I know this sounds weird, but this is preselection.

Yes, gay guys wanting to fuck you looks good for girls.

Because gay guys are girls with dicks.

I can see the dots connecting in her head about the story, and I personally see this as one that says I'm socially aware to some degree, open minded enough to still hang out with gay dudes some of the time, and easy enough to write off talking about preselection as a funny story coming from a straight guy. At the end I also say, "but hey haha this is just me humble bragging about gay guys thinking I'm hot - enough about that".

I'm owning the humble brag, because that's exactly what I was doing haha.

She laughs and gives me a little punch and says yea, stop it :)

Very good sign.

Shortly after this she tells me a story of hers about how she recently had to be in a wheelchair for months because of a growth in her tibia she survived. I show my compassion for going through such a serious surgery, and then make it light again by painting the picture of her partying in a wheelchair lol. I was using touch now, which she liked.

After this I move us inside to split the pitcher, like we decided.

I set us up so she's facing me, so I can create tension and touch withdrawal. Also I want her to look at my face since (here comes the narcissism, everyone) my face is my most attractive attribute. I'm great with facial expressions and talking with my hands / looking away in an attractive way. Yes I practiced in the mirror with some of this, and no I'm not American Psycho (yet).

We drink our pitcher and talk some more. I end up talking maybe a little too much about myself (some ideas I have going for a blog), but mainly my epiphanies with my recent vacation. About how in the states we have so many mental barriers in our way that people have to move around in order to see the person there in front of them, full and ready to connect with. That we all have the easy ability to do so, but the barriers hold us back. Other parts of the world, this didn't seem to be as much of a problem.

She tells me that deep down she's kind of a judgemental bitch. I tell her that so is everyone, and use some elements of "The Shadow" idea in talking to her - that everyone is good and bad and we must accept both. She switches into a little bit more of a bitchy attitude after this.

I also on the spot make up the "What People Want" gambit, which is in my last journal post and will eventually become a post-post as soon as I make a final, polished, tried and tested version of it. If the gambit's success goes really well I may even reach out to some of the writers and see if I can flex on the main site, but I don't want to reach too much.

Anyways, she agrees with my 3 things that people want (big dreams in success, human connection, and getting the shit fucked out of you). I also say there's a spectrum to getting fucked, that some people like vanilla bullshit and some like hardcore bdsm, choking and all that. She's excited across the table, I can tell.

I say we should go somewhere else, once we finish our pitcher. She makes a disappointed look and says it's getting late and she has to babysit tomorrow. She mulls it over, and asks where we would go. I tell her give me a sec and I think of something, and she goes to use the bathroom.

My gut feeling says I have to pull her home right now, even though my brain said move her to another spot. I tell my brain to shut the fuck up and once we walk out of the bar invite her home. The rest of the seduction was token resistance.

I propose that we have this margarita wine mix and my house, and ask if she's ever had margarita wine. She says that sounds fun, but she has to get up early so she isn't sure. I say that we can uber to my house, I'll walk her home after she comes in for one drink. There's a bit of a back and forth, but I'm completely warm and friendly with how I'm persisting, and she eventually agrees. I also have 2% on my phone to call the uber with, and I think she was nudged by that to say fuck it and do it (which I don't like, it's less wholesome).

Remaining warm and friendly for the persistance is huge though. My face was literally like this (= most of the time. I genuinely wanted to keep having fun with her. None of ANY of this felt like effort, and conversation went super easy the entire time. Plus I know that she wants to get fucked, so, I was helping guide her along that path.

In the uber however, she shit tests me by saying, "okay so now you're gonna redirect it to my house and drop me off? yea?" with a neutral tone and kinda a bitchy face. This was a little hard for me, since now I feel pressure of the uber, as well as her - even though she just agreed to come home and said she wanted to. This wasn't the plan when we got in the uber, so I smile and say no, I'm walking you home, plus I don't think we can redirect the location on the uber. She says no, you can redirect it.

I actually don't think you can(?) so I wonder if this was all a shit test or if I'm just misinformed. Gonna have to check on that for clarity.

Again I persist with the plan, and then change the subject to how much I owe her for the pitcher. She pauses and then tells me. The rest of the ride the uber and us joke, and all is well.

We get to my apartment and sit on my couch. I make fun of my tiny ass apartment, my small tv, and my tiny loveseat. I put on youtube for music, and she gives me shit instead of having a nice speaker to put shit on. I just laugh at her and say I like the youtube part. (I do have a speaker, but telling her that would be qualifying, submitting, and overall silly - she's just testing me by poking at a minor thing seeing if I'll react).

At some point,
Her: You're so cocky
Me: *devilish grin* Yea, and you like it
Her: Yea, that's early on what I kind of picked up on
Me: Is that so?
Her: Yea *sexy smile*
Me: So you like that I go for what I want, when I want it?
Her: *smile grows slowly, eyes show her getting turned on* Yea
Me: *manhandle kiss*

I back off and say she's a pretty good kisser (cheesy on my part). She says, "yea it was okay" like a sassy bitch lol.

We go back to watching a video and I have her turn a song she likes on. Pretty soon we're making out again, and she gets on top of me without me doing anything. Yea, she wants to fuck. Shortly after I say "don't you just love this little couch?" and she says she does, but then I pick her up and move her to my bed and say "I actually hate it" and she starts laughing. I lay her down and start kissing her and her neck. She goes for my dick, so I know she for sure wants to fuck.

A few times she says that she has to go, with a sassy smile, so I know it's just a shit test. I basically keep talking to her and keep taking her clothes and my clothes off.

Her: And now your shirts off
Me: *unhooks bra* And now your tits are out

This continues until I'm on top of her with just our jeans (hers unzipped) on and she does a final shit test and says that I just want to fuck her, and I do what Hector told me to do in a call. I own it and ask who wouldn't want to fuck her, while grabbing into her with good eye contact (hope I'm allowed to share that man - if not my bad). I say that I want nothing more than to fuck her brains out until she cums 40 times on my dick, then laugh at myself and say okay fine 40 is a bit high (this might fuck me later - we'll see if she texts back).

She says "alright fine, but I'm gonna just lay here like a pillow - I'm really tired".

Lol what bitch.

I say "fine, I'll fuck your brains out this time, and next time I want to see you riding this dick like a champ". She smiles and says okay. This - I don't know if it was the best way to go. Agreeing to let her just sit there and have me fuck her might be giving her too much power, but eh.

I finger her a little bit and then just say fuck it and put it in. My foreplay was good, but not great. I start fucking her and oh my lord is her pussy fantastic. It's got those walls that just totally suck on your cock - unfair lol. Her eyes roll back in her head when I put my cock in. She had really good eye contact after that. After a few minutes I start talking dirty a slight bit. We both laugh while I'm fucking her - which, is good we're so comfortable, but bad for what happens next.

Switch to legs above her head adapted missionary while choking her a bit and bust in like 30 seconds of that position. I laugh it off and say "okay, firsts one's for me, second one's for you". She says she takes it like a compliment. We spoon and joke a little bit more, but she's a bit distant after that.

As if I failed one of her tests.

Or maybe it's because the sex was mediocre on my part. Had she stayed for round 2 I would have given her a great time.

Too bad though. I have done a lot better in bed. And the whole seduction felt so easy and natural with her.. I would like to see her again.

I do my best to provide good emotions verbally and physically. We kiss some more, I stand behind her with my dick on her ass once she's dressed and see her out. She seemed happy, but like I said distant. I can't tell if it's a facade or something more. Definitely left me wondering.

I shoot her a "had a great time" text and no answer on Thursday.

Today I texted her asking how her weekend trip was to persist. We'll see where it goes!

If not, let this be a great example of the third thing that woman want, according to me:

To be fucked properly.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just got a text back from Alice - so gonna start working that back around soon. Going out with Day One tomorrow night, and if I find the energy I'm considering going somewhere solo tonight.

Work is becoming interesting though. In one way, I've never felt so socially attuned to everything around me. But, I can't go out as much, and I'm given shitty days to choose when I can do that (Mon & Tues) without getting off work at like midnight.

The good part of this is that I can go with high social energy and just jump straight into things at 12, but it means I miss out on the experiences before that with my friends. With this happening consistently, I'm simply not going to be seeing some of my best friends as much as I would like to, or in the context that I would like to. If I see them at midnight, they're piss drunk and I don't want to socialize with them. If I hit them up during the week, they have 9-5's in the morning.

I suppose this is part of growing up and I should embrace it.

As far as the work culture itself, I am mostly well received. However, I sense that Gohan may see me as competition, and I see him the same way. But I'm not going for the girls that he is? One girl that he's quickly become close with I get this strange vibe from. As if she doesn't want me to be there. I can't put my finger on it, but it makes me paranoid. The place I work is extremely corporate, and quite political. I'm doing my best to both maintain being an excellent server, and bring my personality to my coworkers, and bring my personality to my guests, all while staying within the professionalism to be upheld ALL the time - and it's fucking hard!

I have to watch how much I flirt, yet I'm expected to be joking around all the time and fun. I can't step over the line, in case it gets poorly received for whatever reason. Since I'm in a growth stage right now I'm spinning a shit ton of plates at the same time.

Notable mistake the other day. I"m gonna write this down so hopefully I can look back later and laugh at it.

I don't know why I did this... this girl asks about these nutrition balls I was eating midshift. My innuendo seeking brain goes, "oh, they're my balls", as I eat one. She thinks it's half funny half not (it was a childish joke lol - I think it's kinda funny, but yea it's immature). Then I want to make light of the situation, also having just made my section look good and done some side work - I had a second to spare.

Then I see her like 30s later on the floor and ask her if she wants one - then make a STUPID joke again and say I just wanted her to know that she can eat my balls. She repeats it back to me without laughing, "you want me to know I can eat your balls?" and I absurdly go "yea!".

It was fucking embarrassing.

Especially since this was days after I REALLY felt like I was in a flow state, and I can say with confidence my social calibration (now that I'm serving highly successful people) is getting better every day.

But to go from being totally on fire to saying some dumb shit like that? C'mon man lol.

Not only that I grabbed her from the floor, when I wasn't doing anything specifically to tell her that.

Like dude lol. What the fuck?

Ahhhh yea. So there's that. Wanted to get it out and humble myself a little since it's so easy to get ahead of myself.

Saturday

Went out, grabbed a shot with Gohan, had a quick deep dive, and then met Day One at a bar. He's super high energy lately. Normally a total introvert, so it's interesting to see.

I had a few approaches that were quickly rejected. One was a girl that stopped me and said, "no she has a boyfriend". She gave me a flash of a look that said she wanted me to talk to her instead, too, but having just arrived at the bar at 1:30 I did a quick risk assessment of my time spent and decided that pulling one girl out of a group of 4 that were dancing has too many wild cards, and ejected.

Then I see a mamacita with big tits and a poppin ass by a table with tons of girls and guys around. I float over there and quickly notice how people around the bar are starting to look at me, simply because I'm standing in this crowd of people. Some people I knew saw me and I got the vibe that they thought I was with all these people, even though I was only talking to one of them and dressed well, standing confidently.

I overhear the latina say "I don't have a boyfriend so.... blah blah blah". Shortly after I open her and compliment her earings. We chit chat for a bit and I try my best to get conversation deep diving, with it being 1:45. It's going good and I land some solid sexual frames and jokes, to which I see some really good eye contact back and I think it's moving where I want it. Then while touching her leg I tell her that the only reason I'm over hear is because I have eyes like a hawk and overheard that she said she didn't have a boyfriend, and that made me really want to talk with her. I find out she's in law school.

Then right after that an actual lawyer that she knows comes outta nowhere and they start jabbering about law school stuff. I stand around for a bit with nothing to contribute to conversation - I don't know jack shit about law. Eventually I sit in the seat next to her, then something interesting happened.

All the guys at the table get defensive with me sitting down. One of them turns to his friend, and the friend is all "oh I don't know!". Good looking guy too. The one that turned looks at me and says "whatsup man?", I just burst with positivity and say "hey! what's good dude!". He tells me that I'm a really good looking guy and I thank him for the compliment. Then the guy that has the confused expression turns to me and before he can say anything I just go "dude! nice fucking piece!" and point to his watch. The first friend starts laughing and this guy says thanks meekly and then smirks and looks away with a "god fucking damnit" look in his eye, and somewhat of a defeated body language.

I could be wrong but here's my synopsis.

Just like the other people at the bar looked at me when I merged into the group (literally fake social proof), this guy sees me talking and sitting next to this latina, thinks that I've "won" her, and perhaps was going to big dick me getting out of the situation. Then I diffuse it by complimenting him and disarming his hostility before it even had the potential to arrive. He knows that he can't (reasonably / gracefully) get me out of the situation - so he's in a bind. As was I, with this fucking lawyer talking up the girl in law school.

Eventually, after watching the screen, talking to some strangers around me, and basically doing a lot of waiting with nothing more than me looking up and smiling (honestly just a defense tactic to appear that all is well - a facade), I cut their conversation and ask if she would like to talk later. I say that I've overheard some of their conversation and qualify her on actually knowing her shit in law school. The lawyer makes a joke and asks if I'm learning a lot. I joke back that I'm taking notes and do a little air scribble with my hands. The girl thinks it's really cute.

Cutes not what I'm going for. I needed to be dominant in this situation and wasn't sure how to, since she was clearly enjoying her conversation with the guy and was investing a lot. The bar's lights come on and it closes down. They start kicking everyone out. The guy from earlier comes up to my girl to get her number and says he really wants to see her another time.

Moments later I grab my girl, who is totally into me pulling her (should have taken this as a sign dummy!) and ask her what she's doing now that bars are closed. She says she has to stay with her brother's friend who's really fucked up and take care of him. I say that we can go to this pizza place for a bite really quick and keep talking since we didn't get enough of a chance earlier. She says she's down. Then the crowd is moving and people are nonstop coming up to her, grabbing her, getting her attention and all that shit.

She says to these people that they're going to the pizza place. My dumbass wants to "play it cool" and tells her to meet me there. She smiles and says okay.

Dumbfuck.

I go and get pizza and have a nice convesation with the people in line, then go home.

I had to fucking PULL.

Hector told me two calls ago - when there's blood (and there was blood) you have to be dominant as fuck. Territorial, even.

Instead I thought, she'll respect how little I'm chasing, and then chase after me.

Nope.

I failed to persist, so I lost the gal.

Oh well - onto the next.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: Social Circle Lay Up

After a pretty good shift at work I leave to my old bar in a sociable mood. Because of how I am expected to talk with my tables now I leave pretty "warmed up" to talk to people. I also have been reading more Robert Greene and seeing the effect of playing by some of the rules of life (;

Also during my shift some friends came into see me. One was a really hot girl who was holding me by my arm as I "escorted her" to the bathroom. This helped with preselection among my coworkers the rest of the shift.

When I'm there I'm greeted by one of my favorite gay friends who's with a big party of people who've just come back from a concert. I talk to a girl from the concert who signaled to me her boyfriend is about to move away so they are getting the best of eachother while he's still around. I also get introduced to two of her friends who seem quite interested in me.

We switch bars and talk. I allude to going into a deeper conversation later on with one of the girls and she's very intrigued. It was about getting into graduate school and I said all I have to sell is my story. She asked what it was and I said we don't have time now, but maybe once we're sitting down.

At the bar it's karaoke night. I hop between conversations with multiple people and several different girls. I can tell the girls are looking at me now when I'm not talking to them, so preselection is building. One girl sings a karaoke song with her friend and looks and points directly at me, for a prolonged period, during the part it's talking about taking someone home that night.

I see this hot blonde girl with a crazy good ass who I know from this bar and a group that's out together. I go over and greet her friend, then her, then the girl in the group who hates me. The last girl was being a bitch when I started to walk up, but I killed her with kindness and immediately warmed her up.

I talk to the blonde about some realizations I've had from my recent vacation, and qualify her on how I like that she's compassionate in her job as a teacher in inner-city schools, and that she probably has to think hard about how to reach her kids that don't want to hear her message. I can tell she's getting warmed up to me.

Then I eject to another hipster girl who I've taken a liking to. She's hot, but kinda immature to be honest. I do my best with talking to her and realize I'm kinda getting drunk actually. I can't lift this conversation off the ground, and it's getting late. I try talking to the girl who was singing to me but she seems nervous talking to me so I eject from that too. Preselection is still working for me with my "hop from girl to girl" strategy but it's getting time I make a decision on who I actually want. I've been looking for personalities a lot more recently, too.

So I decide to go back to the blonde girl, who's bitchy friend has just left her. I know that she would have been a cockblock so I jump on the opportunity with her being gone. Next thing I know we're making out. I can't remember the exact steps. She's embarrassed that we're kissing because she doesn't want her friend to notice. I tell her we can go somewhere more private and with cheaper alcohol, and invite her over. We make out 2-3 more times.

We call an uber and cuddle up in the back seat, talking with the driver. Once inside we almost immediately start going at it. I have whiskey dick and can't get it up. She sucks my dick for like 20 minutes straight, like a total champ, and I finally do. I ravaged the fucking shit out of her. We fuck probably 5 times. There's scratches all over my body, and the shower the next morning was quite painful.

For good measure with her friend, I woke up before her, bought breakfast, and gave her some when I got home. I want to reset my repuation of being a player who pumps and dumps girls, as there's a couple people spinning that narrative on me.

We fuck again and I bust all over her stomach. We talk about plenty of stuff and have good conversation - I could easily see having her as a FB. I make extra sure to say I'm not kissing and telling so she has nothing to worry about with her friend and she thanks me for this.

The vibe I got from the whole night was that once people know you get laid, and they think you're hot, they want to fuck you. Kind of that simple. There are social pressures that will push them away from actually fucking you, and it's your job to navigate those pressures, dissolve them, and swoon her onto your dick.

Cheers.

>