Girl wants to assert dominance

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
So I’ve been going out with this girl on and off since October. We are coworkers and nobody at the office knows we are seeing each other. We go out every 2 weeks or every week.

Every time time I ask her out or she asks me out we schedule a day. For some reason I think she wants to take control and be in charge. The reason I say this is because today I asked her out if she wanted to go hang out later this week. For the first time she didn’t say which days she was available only “I’ll let you know later.”

I didn’t like that it’s almost like I have to wait for her response and she’s taking control. In the past I would ignore a girl for a while if she insulted me or created drama. But this is not one of those situations.

This is the first time a I feel girl wants to assert her dominance. So I don’t no how to handle the situation. I’m not going to ask her again to see if she’s available this week. Any suggestions on how to handle this situation or any future situations where a girl wants to assert her dominance and regain control as a man.

Rico

Space Monkey
space monkey
Lover,

Thanks for that link. I’ll go ahead text her that line from seppuku in the afternoon.

As far as sexting I try not to text girls. I only text to make plans but I’m person I’m very sexual. I finger them make them play with themselves to our way to my house. They even take out my dick as I’m driving. I’ll try sexting the day after a date but I generally try to avoid texting

Lover

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You just answered my signature :D Hope things will turn out better

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Don't let her? It's pretty simple. If she keeps trying, ditch her, because she has control issues and isn't comfortable trusting a man to lead.

>