Girl wants to assert dominance

Girl wants to assert dominance

Postby Rico » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:59 am

So I’ve been going out with this girl on and off since October. We are coworkers and nobody at the office knows we are seeing each other. We go out every 2 weeks or every week.

Every time time I ask her out or she asks me out we schedule a day. For some reason I think she wants to take control and be in charge. The reason I say this is because today I asked her out if she wanted to go hang out later this week. For the first time she didn’t say which days she was available only “I’ll let you know later.”

I didn’t like that it’s almost like I have to wait for her response and she’s taking control. In the past I would ignore a girl for a while if she insulted me or created drama. But this is not one of those situations.

This is the first time a I feel girl wants to assert her dominance. So I don’t no how to handle the situation. I’m not going to ask her again to see if she’s available this week. Any suggestions on how to handle this situation or any future situations where a girl wants to assert her dominance and regain control as a man.
Rico

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Re: Girl wants to assert dominance

Postby Lover » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:12 am

Sexting is one of the most stress relieving actions you can ever do. Probably even more if she also sends nudes

Formerly known as Ajay
Lover

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby Rico » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:41 am

Lover,

Thanks for that link. I’ll go ahead text her that line from seppuku in the afternoon.

As far as sexting I try not to text girls. I only text to make plans but I’m person I’m very sexual. I finger them make them play with themselves to our way to my house. They even take out my dick as I’m driving. I’ll try sexting the day after a date but I generally try to avoid texting
Rico

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Postby Lover » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:52 am

You just answered my signature :D Hope things will turn out better
Sexting is one of the most stress relieving actions you can ever do. Probably even more if she also sends nudes

Formerly known as Ajay
Lover

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Postby jakesykes949 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm

Don't let her? It's pretty simple. If she keeps trying, ditch her, because she has control issues and isn't comfortable trusting a man to lead.
jakesykes949

Space Monkey
Space Monkey

Return to General

AVAILABLE PROGRAMS

girls chase programs eBook Video Mastery Package Phone Coaching w/ Cody Lyans Email Coaching w/ Cody Lyans