Girlfriend Quality - Should you try to make them cheat?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hope you read my post and it solves your problem, bro.

It's getting expensive by my 'own market analysis company' -.-

Zac

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Zac,

There's a lot from your post that's helping me dissect my issues, and perhaps for lack of a better phrase some red pills that I've known about, but maybe haven't fully digested?

My sexual success being tied to my ego, for example. I know that I dislike this about myself, but it's really addictive. I've also had people try to manipulate my feelings through that vessel (guys & girls).

I'm still going through some of the ideas you've written about and I'm trying to take a hard look at these areas without going too deep into the rabbit hole and overthinking the fuck out of everything, as I have a tendency to do that (especially when I add Espresso to the mix).

I think I learn the most from journaling, testing, and reassessing the behaviors and dynamics that arrive from some of the principles and ethics that have been mentioned.

So even after asking around and getting feedback from you and everyone else the way I learn tends to demand the reference points and data from my own experiences to internalize. I'll try to keep everything in mind going forward!

Thank you though, you've given me some important things to consider and I appreciate it.

Hue

>