Seppuku's Journey into Seduction

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
I think your instincts are correct with this one.

Although it goes against what we have come to accept in seduction (move fast; or the window will close and curiosity turns to contempt) there are some women who are different and also some situations which are different. Otherwise, ordinary guys would never get laid ;)

It probably is a combination of factors such as her perceiving quite a bit of value in you, and her initial chasing. You could even say that by making the decision not to try a pull on the next-to-last date you were playing hard to get. Anyway, I think if she goes cold (and this could happen at any moment) you will know about it quickly. If that hasn't happened then I think you are in the clear. If she's initiating texting in a super enthusiastic way after the date, it COULD be that you provide significant value over text in the form of flirting etc and you are being used without possibility of sex, and/or it COULD be a smokescreen to conceal the fact that you've missed the window and are now in the dustbin sexually, but I would go for a simpler rule here, that says if she is initiating then 99% likely things are golden.

I think the pitfall here is basically that the longer the seduction goes for (and some women require more; especially high value women such as what you describe, with the PhD and the independent income and the high respect of colleagues and the beauty and so forth), the higher the probability that you will either fuck up somehow, or succumb to her frame. It would be very very very easy to start getting overconfident and chasey at this point. You'll have to really watch your step. Also, some strong inner game is called for here. Do not start fantasizing about the future you'll have together! Remain skeptical and detached!! She does sound nice though.

The closed body language... hmm. It's not something I'm experienced with. I think you would have the better instincts here based on large numbers of dates and seductions. My best guess here is that it's an ASD, her behaviour is certainly quite keen so she has to temper it somehow to make herself not feel like a slut. Basically by making you wait until the nth date or whatnot. And yes your instincts are probably correct that this needs to be smashed through sooner rather than later.

Well let us not get overly invested, I certainly am not. But if I do see something happen I will have a chuckle about it.

cheers, Ray

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Ray,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, you confirm what I thought. And by the way, it is good to see you back around on these Boards.

My colleague told me today that he got a chance to chat with said lady, and he confirms that she is single. This also reinforces the picture I made of her.

She is a highly educated beautiful girl, working professional in a high end profession. And as such, she lives in scarcity of suitable options. She must have put her sexuality under check in the last few years while she was working on Ph.D simultaneously to career. She is an extremely busy woman, between her professional trips and her part time lectures, and have had no time to fill in the void of her love life - in spite of all the drooling males surrounding her kissing her ass all the time. She must have "picked" me as a highly educated career achiever in LinkedIn - probably the sort of things she values given her background.

The closed body language... hmm. It's not something I'm experienced with. I think you would have the better instincts here based on large numbers of dates and seductions. My best guess here is that it's an ASD, her behaviour is certainly quite keen so she has to temper it somehow to make herself not feel like a slut. Basically by making you wait until the nth date or whatnot. And yes your instincts are probably correct that this needs to be smashed through sooner rather than later.
I initially misinterpreted it as her being guarded, or not into me. But now I view it more as a physical barrier to be overcome. Yeah, some sort of ASD! She wants the guy to break into the walls of the castle and take her away. Too bad it took me two meetings to figure that out.

I think the pitfall here is basically that the longer the seduction goes for (and some women require more; especially high value women such as what you describe, with the PhD and the independent income and the high respect of colleagues and the beauty and so forth), the higher the probability that you will either fuck up somehow, or succumb to her frame. It would be very very very easy to start getting overconfident and chasey at this point. You'll have to really watch your step. Also, some strong inner game is called for here. Do not start fantasizing about the future you'll have together! Remain skeptical and detached!! She does sound nice though.
True, but like I said, I have no expectation here. It most likely won't go anywhere, not because of my frame, but because we meet once in six months. The chase frame has been slightly in my favor all the time.

ray_zorse said:
Although it goes against what we have come to accept in seduction (move fast; or the window will close and curiosity turns to contempt) there are some women who are different and also some situations which are different. Otherwise, ordinary guys would never get laid ;)
Actually I have an alternative way of viewing this. There are certainly not enough Sexy Guys at the top of the Pyramid, and there are extremely busy meeting the sexual needs of their chaser girls. There are extremely hard to catch and force to settle. So only very few girls will manage to get a grip on them. So most girls will be obliged to look down the Pyramid in frustration and choose from their safe Provider orbiters instead to settle with. And thus all "ordinary guys" eventually get laid! However, when they do, chances are that their girl just spent some hard time securing one of the top Lovers :). The revenge of the betas: all the girls end up with them eventually! While the alphas ultimately remain lonely at the top.

Oh, and thanks for your comment on my blog!

Cheers,
Seppuku

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think you can start seeding the Text convos with some more romantic vibes. I'd say your next meeting needs to start off with a bang, like a full on lips kiss embrace, and head directly back to your room or apartment. You have built up the sexual tension enough over time. I'd invite her to stay at your place for her next trip, or coordinate a meetup somewhere else for a weekend. How she responds to that will let you know if it is worth following through. If she pulls the modesty card, I think you can be frank and say " We are both adults here, and we can be discreet in our professional setting. I'm ready to see the unrestrained woman behind closed doors."

You know she is interested, so treat her romantically like any of the other women you have added to the fold. Yeah, being Eastern European, she is different than your SE Asians , but at the core she is the same. I remember one Hotel encounter, she texted "I don't want you to think I'm that kinda girl" and my response was "Yeah but I AM that guy" The room number followed...

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FT,

Thanks for your input, it totally makes sense. She still lives some thousands of miles away, and only travel here professionally twice a year. The way to make things happen faster would be for me to pay a trip to the UK. I need a plausible reason for that or else I'm chasing. And also, I do not have much alternative options running there if it doesn't work (which is still likely).

If I ever succeed with her, it will be the slowest moving seduction I ever had.

I remember one Hotel encounter, she texted "I don't want you to think I'm that kinda girl" and my response was "Yeah but I AM that guy" The room number followed.
Good one! I will remember it.

"I'm ready to see the unrestrained woman behind closed doors."
You nailed the term! a woman behind closed doors, it's exactly what she seems to me. The doors are tightly shut and she needs a guy who will smoothly go through them. The "unrestrained" is what we need to achieve.

This episode is unique in my experience as it involved reframing the professional context into a dating frame. Also due to the timescale involved it took me a while to figure out her character.

And yes, about Eastern Europe women, it is about time that I paid a trip in this part of the world... :) But before, I have some unfinished businesses with Kenya that I must take to an end. Probably more on that soon.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
miss K update, and my exorcism trip

miss K- continued from my September post.
So the temperature had been rising again with this beauty from Kenya, and we agreed to another meeting in Nairobi. That meeting happened in early October.

It was immediately like if we had never stopped seeing each others. The first day we fucked and fucked again for hours until my dick was bruised and my abs sore. She was loving and caring, we had a lot of fun and it felt good. At some point during the weekend she talked to me about Tanzanian and Ugandan girls, and how large their asses were, so I joked her "so do you recommend me to go and pay a visit in Tanzania?". "No. I recommend me". During the weekend she also hinted many times at "next time we meet", so overall it felt like she had a plan of a continued relationship with me.

However I also tried to make her speak. No matter how loving and caring she was each time we met, I always had the feeling that there was a whole part of her life that she would never talk about. So, by insisting again and again, I finally got her to admit what I suspected the whole time. As per her own words, she had been in a relationship with a man. They supposedly broke in 2015, but the relationship had been "on and off" since then. How much on, how much off, was left to my appreciation. She also mentioned that there had been an "attempt" at getting back together during summer, but, she assured, that was over. I nevertheless told her that she "needs to decide" what she wants. At least I communicated to her that I am no fool, have an intuition of things, and she cannot just talk me bullshit for free.

Again, it was otherwise an excellent four days with her. She had taken two days off (in addition to her week end) so as to be with me. It was great time and a lot of fun.

But then... Later in October, after I had returned to Doha, she announced that she had to end our story. She was about to start her new job, and wouldn't be payed during the three months probation period. The ex BF, she said, stepped in to propose to support her financially with the Kenyan equivalent of a monthly salary. LOL. I told her "better him than me" because I don't do "girlfriends on payroll". I already have an ex-wife on payroll, thank you, no need for another.

Overall, that made me think. A girl like her is used to lying, out of necessity, since her teenage. She must lie to her mum in order to go out with boys. Then later she must lie to all these large possessive and jealous males in order to have a life. Being extremely smart, she has fine tuned lying into a very subtle art. So I have asked myself what was genuine and what was not, and spent a good amount of time thinking about it. Here are my conclusions:

• her interest in me was genuine the whole time
  • I initially came out of nowhere into her life, and unknowingly stepped in the middle of a complicated relationship
  • I was bringing sun and fresh air into the picture
  • I had the good role
  • The other guy has a lot to worry about

The whole situation would have been different if I was not the long distance guy. Nevertheless, I am now happy that it is ended, so I can move forward and bring in new girls instead into my life. I fully live by the concept of a fun weekend, but I can either do 6 weekends in 6 different cities with 6 different girls, or 6 weekends in the same city with the same girl. I would normally prefer the first choice. Let us say that this was an experiment, which confirms I prefer the first choice.

Nevertheless my whole conclusion of this story is that it was some very enjoyable moments and good memories, and I have no bitterness whatsoever. Again, the other guy has a lot to worry about, not me. In fact, it's actually another variant of the alpha and beta story, which by now I have proven true many times over. We guys are allowed to get girls that would normally not be accessible, as "already taken". But beyond the fun, the safety needs ultimately prevail, and she went back into financial safety. That's the strength of the Beta guys. They win in the end!

And again, like with the Lucy story, it is a lifestyle choice. Free and alpha, or domesticated and beta. Which one is it going to be? But if you choose the alpha way, you need to be ready to see lots and lots of girls you like ultimately leaving you for a Beta provider. Accept that, and be ready to get new girls into an ever lasting rotation.

My "Exorcism" trip to Kenya

After this whole story, I decided that I had to exorcise the evil and me, and go see Kenya without miss K in it. I felt I needed this so I could move on and perhaps devote time in other parts of the world next time. So I took a week off, and went just went there.

No need to describe the minute details of everything that happened - it looks like a rinse and repeat of some of my previous multiple vacation LRs. The end results:

• one girl flaked at the last minute
  • another one blew a fuse
  • a third one came to my hotel for dinner drink. She was warm and excited, touching my biceps, and I was caressing her bare legs under the table. We went to bed next.
  • a fourth one, we had a good vibe on the date, but as she was sick, we would have needed a second date to conclude. But the chance never came as I became too busy with other girls
  • a fifth one (a 23 years old beauty pageant and model) I met on a brief first date, then took to bed on the second date the next day.
  • and miss Elody, DJ, Instagram follower that I already met (and fucked) here in January. But this time we hit it off way better than first time. Fucked multiple times, took many sexy pictures, had quality time at the pool, for a total of two night together.

There are several others (notably from Instagram) that we didn't get a chance to get to meet in real in the short time. Also worth noticing, all the previous Tinder and Badoo contacts that I had tried to "scientifically manage" from a distance for a month, didn't materialize. It is always better to go for fresh material!

A note on Badoo and Tinder. After just three days, I had over 100 matches in Tinder, countless others in Badoo. I just stopped swiping after a point, that was more than I could handle in a week.

After I returned, I stayed in touch with miss Elody. I will need to write another post on her, because there will probably be additional developments here. Suffice it to say that she's 23 years old, and another of these African wonders, with a large round meaty ass, and extremely thin waist, and with decent size boobs. Her face is quite pretty and she has a warm smile. This cutie is now sending me pictures and videos of her naked self every day, and that keeps me highly entertained. To be continued.

It finally appears that I am not yet done with Kenya after all...

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Weightlifting, fundamentals, and blog update

Weightlifting

I am going on with my weightlifting program as motivated as ever. I workout three times a week for 1h30 sessions each (I try not to extend more) separated by at least 48 hours rest. My workout are focused on 5 big compound lifts (I added back the standing, strict overhead press), plus chinups and dips, plus complementary exercises if I have time left, mainly by sets of 5.

As of now, my records are:

Back Squats: 100 kg for one set of 5
Deadlift: 122.5 kg for one set of 5. (I did test an actual 1RM @133kg, about a month ago. I think I could try 140 kg now.)
Barbell Rows (Pendlay style): 75 kg for 3 sets of 5
Bench Press: 65 kg for 4 sets of 5
Overhead Press: 40 kg for one set of 5

The reason the Bench didn't move from last time is I had to deload and work back to the same weight with better technique (I realized that I wasn't touching chest each rep before... Now I do)

The first three lifts put me into "Intermediate" strength standards. The last two are in "Novice" range. The OHP I started only two months back, so it's just picking up. The Bench is my weak point. the progression is slow, especially since I started enforcing strict technique.

I came to the point where the beginner program I was following (based on Stronglifts 5x5) is starting to stall. I am starting to play around with the Texas Method, which is working by weekly cycles. It goes like this:

Monday: Volume Day
Wednesday: Light Day
Friday: Heavy Day, seeking to get a new 5RM record.

Let us see the progress now!

Fundamentals

Body weight: 79.5 kg
Lean Body mass: about 66 kg estimated. That's about 17% body fat.

So that's an improvement since September. Overall: about 1 more kg of lean mass, and about 0.5 kg less body fat. Decreasing the overall body fat is difficult for me, because these are the stubborn fats that have been here for 25 years. But we're getting slowly there.

Now the new thing, is girls response. Note that I raked up the most notches in 2016 (22 new girls that year) when I was "thin fat" at about 25 BMI and 22-23% body fat, so there is no absolute need to be in athletic shape to score. But it certainly helps if you are!

So I start noticing a lot of positive response. Some compliments. Some IOIs. And the girls I go out with are touching my arms and chest. New feeling for me, that's NOT how I attracted the girls in my bed so far. And I didn't started weightlifting as a way to get girls. But I certainly enjoy it now that I'm there.

Blog update

The Doctor's Diary: It's been online for three months now. The first two months I got about 95 unique visitors, mainly coming from my signature link in GC. Thanks guys! In November I observed a drop, to about 60 unique visitors. I am trying to market my blog on Google, Twitter and Instagram. The new traffic coming from these sites is still low. I guess I need to increase my content before I can get anything substantial coming from there.

The Women section is without surprise the most popular - especially as the traffic is mainly coming from this site! Well, good news, I still have lots to say on the topic! My most read article so far was What women want romantically with 70 views as of today.

The Money section is clearly not as successful. The backstory behind it is that, at some point, I'd like to have a professional blog about Finance and Investment (my profession in real life). But at this stage it's simply too much work to maintain and market TWO blogs. I am for now accumulating material here that will be the basis of my future professional blog.

The Health section was just started last month, with one article. It had received a (relatively) good visibility, given that it's been out for only two weeks so far.

Publishing pace. For the first two months, I was able to maintain my stated objective of one post a week. But in November I got caught in a new very busy cycle at work, had to stay late, etc... and simply couldn't keep up. I hope to be able to revert to the weekly objective! In the meantime I'm almost done with gathering the meat of my next post: the mindset on a date, average guy vs seducer.

Alright, that's it for now!

Cheers,
Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
2019 objectives

It's already three weeks into January, and time for an update. Like I was used to do in the past, I will write down my objectives for the year. I found that it is an excellent habit to have, provided that:

• the objectives are ambitious but realistic
  • they are followed up with regular updates on progress, and controls.
When done right, they can be an efficient way to drive yourself forward in life.

So let's go.

Blogging objectives:

• 20 new posts for the year or more
  • Starting the Travel and Journal sections
  • Launching my professional Finance blog
The first two are about my new blog, launched last September. In fact, I already inaugurated the Journal section with one post on objectives last week. This Journal section will mostly duplicate my Journal here - and possibly take over from it.

The third objective is about spinning off my professional Finance blog. Like I noted in my previous entry, the Money section of my blog doesn't really belong there, but it was just a placeholder for my professional blog while getting the necessary initial exposure to blogging. I guess I will aim for a release by the end of 2019.

There will be more. For instance, I will try to get some guest posts here and there. Starting with GC :).

Women objectives:

• At least 10 new women, of which 6 from Doha
This comes from the realization that lately I have been over-focused on girls abroad and my attempt at a Long Distance girlfriend (miss K) - which didn't work. As a result I neglected getting girls here. At the same time, my objective of retiring from this country is now again pushed forward as the professional situation has normalized last year. I have to correct for that, and really focus on girls here. So I am setting a minimum objective of at least 6 girls from Doha, and at least 10 in total for the year.

10 girls doesn't seem much. At my peak in 2016 I got 22 new girls in the year. But I have now much more things going on! I have to leave some time for the other objectives as well. All in all, it will be challenging to reach all of them!

Social objectives:

• Go out on my own in social places, at least once a month
  • Go out with other people, at least once a month
My social life dropped to nearly zero lately. Because I have been busy at many things. And because I am by nature a lone wolf - and can really get comfortable without social life for a while. It doesn't mean it's a good thing though. So I will actually force myself to fix this by setting these two social objectives. The first objective, going out alone, is because it's better alone for meeting new people (and new girls).

Again, these objectives don't look like much, but add to that my gym three times a week plus the dates I should be getting, it makes in fact for a very busy week!

Travel:

• At least one new city this year
Because these last few years I have been really focused on Cebu, Philippines, and Nairobi, Kenya. If you have the choice between traveling to a city where you know you can get laid easily, and one where you've never been, you'll choose the safe option. But as a result you end up going always to the same place. It's time that I discovered new cities. Some ideas:
  • Dumaguete, Philippines, and other less touristic Philippines cities;
  • Kiev, Ukraine, or another Eastern Europe city (e.g. Minsk, Prague, ...)
  • Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Health:

• Getting to 15% body fat or below while maintaining current lean mass
  • Increase my lifts
For reference, I am currently standing at around 17% body fat. My current lifts:

Back squats: 100 kg, 3x5
Deadlift: 130kg for three reps, or 135kg for one rep.
Barbell Rows: 75kg 3x5
Bench Press: 65 kg, 4x5
Dumbbell Bench Press: 52 kg for 9 reps (=26 kg in each hand)
Overhead Press: 40 kg, 1x5 or 37.5kg, 5x5
on the Bench Press, my fear of failure is actually holding me back. I happened to be trapped once under a heavy bar. Very uncomfortable. I may switch more towards Dumbbell BP now, unless I find a training partner who can spot me.

My emphasis though will be on losing body fat rather than building more muscle.

Alright! That is already quite an ambitious set of objectives. If I put all of them together it should keep me quite busy. Let us see now for the follow up on these objectives, I will try to review them at least quarterly.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
February update

OK let us get started with my first new lay for the year, which happened late January. Long time I didn't write up an LR!

LR: miss Rose
I matched her on Tinder and initially it is not very clear to me if she is pretty or not, because her only picture doesn't show her face. I usually swipe left on these profiles but I don't know why this time I made an exception to the rule. Nevertheless there is a good connection by text, so I decide to give it a go and take her on the first date, "just to see". Due to her late work schedule, the date is set at 11pm in town.

The first date
Two good surprises: (i) she's on time! and (ii) she's actually very pretty! The date goes well, good connection, good vibe, I can tell her inner excitement, I have my hands all around her very soon, we dance and she rubs her booty against my hard on. But it's very late now (1:30 am) and in view of our respective jobs the next day it is foolish to attempt a pull. But the seeds are planted. We agree to meet the following Sunday.

The second date
This time, we meet around 7pm. I kept the mystery around the plan for the evening. I take her for a quick dinner in a restaurant (not too formal one). Dinner done. I have the vibe up again, have her excited again, then we leave. I lead her to the car, and while chatting her all the car, drive straight to my home. As my usual, for pulling I don't ask her opinion about it, but use my smooth authority and just lead. At home we put some music, get a little wine, dance... then side by side on the couch, time to step up. I attack this dress. Pull out the boobs and long suck her nipples. She has small and cute boobs with large nipples. Love it. Both still fully clothed, she rides my hard on while I suck her boobs, my hand beneath her dress. Time to remove that dress... But it's a no go, reason, she's on period and "doesn't want me to get too excited". But it's not a valid reason to keep on the dress, though. So I insist, and insist, and insist again. No luck. I pull back, stop the sexy pressure, and start talking other stuff. After 10 minutes, I stand up, have her stand up, and tell her "now you're going to remove this dress for me, please." and I proceed to remove it. This time it falls off. She is pretty, thin body, cute boobs and ass. I take her to the bedroom. She actually is on period. So I put her on my bed and simulate sex on her. She's all excited. We won't get further tonight, I drive her back.

The third date
The following day, surprise, she's back on text and ask when we are going to meet next. I tell her tonight after her work - this sort of things you cannot let it cool down. Late this night I bring her home, the clothes fall off right away, and we go all the way. I will learn later that last night was her last day on period. Technically we could have done it with a towel. Anyway, today there are no traces of blood. I guess that our little sexy time last night must have run into her head all day!

I saw her another time after that. Today not sure what is the status, in principle we are still good, but with girls, who the fuck knows!

The Vince Gironda anabolic experiment
I have been reading about Vince Gironda. He was a former bodybuilder, competed for Mr USA in the 1950s and 60s, and became a legendary bodybuilding coach and worked with all the superstars of the golden era, such as Frank Zane, Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, ... and also later worked with actors for physical conditioning.

The Gironda "Hormone Precursor Diet"
Among other things, Gironda advocated a "36 eggs a day" 8 weeks diet. It is essentially a high fat, high protein, low carb diet designed for bulking and lowering body fat percentage. But the key is to absorb 36 raw eggs every day. Eggs are full of a variety of hormones and androgenic substances. The cholesterol comprised in eggs are also the natural building block of testosterone and growth hormone by the body. In essence, according to Gironda, eggs can act as a natural steroid if consumed in good quantity! But without the side effects of steroids.

A note on cholesterol
Eggs have a bad press in popular opinion, as being associated with "high cholesterol" and heart diseases. But popular opinion has been proved wrong in the past! So here are facts:
  • Cholesterol is actually essential to the normal function of brain and nervous system.
  • Cholesterol is the required building block of testosterone in the body.
  • If you do not absorb cholesterol, the body generates cholesterol for its daily needs anyway
  • The actual problem is a high concentration of "bad" LDL cholesterol, which tends to release "free" cholesterol in the arteries, which then clog up in plaques and cause heart disease
  • There is published scientific research showing that eggs consumption, even in high amounts, DO NOT result in higher LDL concentration
In other words, you are safe eating eggs! Based on that, I decided to give this diet a (soft) try!

The eggs protein shake
So I prepared this shake twice a day for a week, using a mixer:
  • 6 raw eggs
  • one apple
  • some fresh ginger
  • and cinnamon
I consume this eggs shake in the morning, and late afternoon when I'm back from work. Such a shake is about 560 calories, 42 grams of protein and 33 grams of fat. So just from the two shakes alone, you're getting 1100 calories and 84 grams of proteins. And at this stage, I am only on 12 eggs a day!

The rest of the diet
On normal days, I will have two meals of essentially red meat, and no carbs.
On gym day, it is the same except that immediately after the gym I have a big carb fiesta to replenish the glycogen reserves (energy stores for the muscles). So it is essentially a high fat, high protein diet, with three extra carb meals a week.

Overall, for a week, I averaged about 3400 calories a day. That's much more than my usual 2600. So I monitored my weight, and my waist line.

The results after a week
  • Average waist line stayed stable at around 85.6 cm
  • Weight was roughly unchanged at 78.9 kg
  • No clear effect of increasing muscle mass... But one week probably not be enough to notice a change
  • I felt very energetic all week!
  • Unexpected side effect: farts! LOL. I know for sure, because usually I'm not much of a farter :)

The verdict: I continue for another week!

In fact I tried stepping up to 24 eggs a day. It is essentially the same eggs shake, with 8 eggs instead of 6, 3 times a day! I did it yesterday, and started it today. I am not sure if I'm going to continue though! The total daily caloric intake jumps to above 4000 calories. Not sure how my body is going to respond to that. My body type is very inclined to gain weight. Also, on the logistic side, it is very demanding to have 24 eggs a day! You need to fill up you fridge with eggs every two days.

So anyway I'll try it again today and see, and perhaps revert to 12 eggs a day from tomorrow.

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
First, to respond to your pm:

The FR I mentioned was the Dream Girl one, but your comments in Exquisite Beauty were invaluable too. Late 2017 was such a crucial point in my development looking back.

I checked out the Vince meal plan- very interesting. Though I wonder how boring eating just red meat and eggs would get. The two testimonials I read stated they saw visible results around the 3 week mark, though before that they felt much more energetic and stronger after 1 week. If you burn out doing 24 eggs a day, maybe do 12 until you're past the 3 week mark to validate the meal plan's effectiveness. I wouldn't worry about the flatulence. In my experience, farts from such meal plan changes decrease over time.

And I think I know what your surprise is;) I'll keep an eye out for it.

Additionally, nice LR. Good use of date compression. Your style reminds me a lot of Blackdragon's. Always good to have dark towels handy, particularly red ones;)

A

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
It's a nice little LR :) It shows (1) when you get to a certain level you can disregard more of the rules, such as about breaking the tension before the lay can happen, (2) the pull talk is working for you -- so important that :)

I am about to start my dieting and bodybuilding routine again (further background in my journal) and I am interested to hear more about your experience with the egg shakes. I normally eat around 2 boiled eggs a day when dieting. I haven't tried raw. It sounds a bit icky but perhaps you could get used to it.

I have been reading a book about the steroid scandals in major league baseball in the 2000s (I think... Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa etc?). It has fascinating information about the effects of androgens and testosterone in the body. Although I would not be that interested on taking those things, it has led me to consider supplements in general with more of an open mind.

cheers, Ray

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Vince's eggs diet - update

@Ray
It's a nice little LR :) It shows (1) when you get to a certain level you can disregard more of the rules, such as about breaking the tension before the lay can happen, (2) the pull talk is working for you -- so important that :)
Nowadays I think that the "rules of the game" are especially important at the beginning, when you are learning. There are mostly designed to keep you away from the bad old beta habits, and to simulate the behavior of the sexual alpha guy. Once you have broken through that, you don't need to worry about rules. In fact, you don't really need to consciously "game". That's when you can relax the "rules" and still make it work.

Here I think you mean on date two, when we didn't go all the way. I had been as aggressive and insisting as I could, more than that would have been borderline. But I guess it was sufficiently exciting that she kept thinking about it all day and night. The next day, she really knew what she wanted. I found that the "failed escalations" do not necessarily spell the end. Over the years, I have been able to recover probably 50% of the time from them.

I am about to start my dieting and bodybuilding routine again (further background in my journal) and I am interested to hear more about your experience with the egg shakes. I normally eat around 2 boiled eggs a day when dieting. I haven't tried raw. It sounds a bit icky but perhaps you could get used to it.
That's why I add a banana and cinnamon to the mix. It actually becomes quite palatable. But to get the proposed benefits of eggs, it is better to have them raw. You don't want to be cooking this hormone mix... And by the way, the supposed anabolic virtues that I am currently testing, have no comparison with the anabolic steroids who artificially shoot your T levels to supernatural highs.

Ray I don't know exactly what you do for bodybuilding, but if / when you want to go over the usual dumbbell / cables routine, I strongly recommend you to take a look at the Stronglifts 5x5 routine. I did that a year ago and never looked back. I think this sort of workout is the best bang for your buck.

And also know that, although I don't actively comment, I am following your adventures on your Journal! I read with a lot of interest how you applied the GC techniques to a job interview. I think there is a lot to learn from that. And good luck with the new job!

@Ambiance
Yes, when I can't pull on date one (here for logistics reason) then I adopt BD's two date system, a quick second date then home. So far I have done about 50 / 50 between first date / second date pull. And lately I also had a couple "zero date pull" where the girl would invite herself at my home straight out of online dating. Even better.

Guys if you are going to experiment with the eggs shake, it would be nice to share your results!

Eggs shake update

So to be clear, I would not recommend this eggs shake to someone who is not routinely lifting serious weights. The big compound lifts force the body to generate testosterone and growth hormone, and to do that the body needs a fair amount of cholesterol. That's where the eggs shake is supposed to help.

Also, when you lift weights on a regular basis, your "maintenance caloric intake" increases, from about 2200, to about 2800 calories per day. The eggs shake (based on two shakes of 6 eggs) will bring 1100 calories, and your daily intake is likely to raise above 3000 calories at least. Without a serious weightlifting routine, it is a recipe to grow fat more than anything else.

So what happened on week 2 of this regime?

I raised the eggs intake to 2 times 8 a day. In Vince Gironda's 8 weeks diet plan, you are supposed to be having one dozen eggs per day on week 1, 2 dozens on week 2, then 3 dozen eggs a day on weeks 3, 4, 5, 6, then 2 dozens on week 7, then 1 on week 8. But Vince advocated this plan for the bodybuilding monsters such as Arnold that were consulting him. These guys had no problem eating 4000 or 5000 calories a day.

Me I want to first be confident that I can be on 3500 calories a day with little fat intake. So 16 eggs it is.

The shake is otherwise the same as proposed above (I just replaced the apple with banana). With the addition of a fruit and of cinnamon, the taste is in fact quite good. I have the shakes once in the morning, and once when I come back from work. The rest of the diet is very much low carb (except from the two bananas a day in the shakes), except on workout day where I have a big carb intake right after the work out to restore the energy reserves.

It is also a little unfortunate timing as these last two weeks I had a number of social events that disrupted my workout routine: Friday morning. Saturday evening. Tuesday evening. Friday morning. Tuesday evening. Then Friday morning. Not ideal! Last week I even had to skip one workout. Because of this I'm not sure if I got the whole muscular growth benefit.

What happened?

The lifts
In spite of the disrupted schedule, I had some very good workouts:
[*] a new squats 5RM (105 kg, one set)
[*] completed three sets of 5 for squats (102.5 kg), overhead press (40kg), barbell rows (75kg)
[*] new deadlift 6RM (120kg). I notice my grip strength and cardiovascular endurance have increased a lot since November.
[*] a big volume day for squats 90kgx8, 85kgx9, 85 kgx10

and I resumed bench pressing with the help of spotters. Did 62.5 kg for three sets of 5. My spotters both told me that they think I have a couple more reps left (I though I was one rep away from failure). Basically I have been held beck from progress by my fear of failing a rep. Hopefully with spotters I can break my 5RM of 65kg. Objective 70.

Very energetic!

Is that the effect of the expected hormonal boost? Or just the vitamin intake from the eggs? Or the effect of a 3600 calories diet?

The libido and overall energetic feeling

There is another side effect I should have mentioned last time, and I can confirm it on week 2: my libido increased :). I am nearly fifty years old, and at this age the need to jerk off is not what it once was. But these last two weeks I had a clearly increased urge. I felt more energetic and aggressive.

So that also seems to point to a hormonal effect.

The body weight

It seems I have gained a little body fat (visually in the mirror) but I cannot yet confirm with numbers - hopefully in a few days.

So overall it's been a positive experience so far. I will continue the 16 eggs a day diet for another week and finalize my findings here.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Anabolic experiment, part 3.

For anybody having interest in this little anabolic experiment with eggs - as well as for my own records - here is the last part of this 3 weeks adventure.

I completed a third week of my eggs shake diet, this time going back to 12 eggs a day.

The diet
Typical shake: put the following in a mixer.

• 6 raw eggs
  • fresh ginger, around 20g
  • one banana
  • cinnamon
    the last two ingredients are for the taste, which becomes overall quite palatable.
and have one such shake in the morning. Have another one around 5pm (after my work) or right after my workout. The rest of the diet is high protein, typically beef steak or fish. No carbs, except just after workout, where I have a big carb meal to replenish the glycogen stores. Overall, my caloric intake increased from about 2600 cal per day, to about 3500 on the second week, down to 3200 on the third week. It is indeed a "bulking" diet!

The first two weeks, I had a feeling of high energy, and higher libido. Was feeling great! The third week it seems the body gets used to being like this. Also, the annoying farts have disappeared (like Ambiance predicted).

At the gym
The workout consists in three 90 minutes sessions of heavy barbell compound exercises.This week I put some new personal records:
  • a new deadlift 5RM at 127.5 kg. Given how easy it felt, I think I could have tried 130.
  • new overhead press 4RM at 42.5kg (40kg was the highest I ever tried before).

add to that the progress I already reported before:
  • a new squats 5RM (105 kg, one set)
  • completed three sets of 5 for squats (102.5 kg), overhead press (40kg), barbell rows (75kg), and bench (62.5kg)

Also I resumed bench pressing after almost two months interruption (I had switched to dumbbells in the meantime). Yesterday I had returned almost where I was before the break - I put 4 reps at 65 kg. Also I had a trainer spotting me. He made me try some of the heavier weights, and I did put two good reps at 72.5kg, as well as some volume (18 reps at 40kg). Overall it seems I have progress here too!

So based on the above, I would say, yes, it seems the eggs diet had some positive effect.

Body measures
Weight was 78.9kg at the beginning of the experiment. Now it is at 79.6 kg. My average waist was 85.6cm. Now it is 86.2cm. Visually on the mirror, it seems I have gained shoulders, chest and lats.

I have gained some abdominal fat along with some muscle gains. I would say at least one third of my weight gain is from fat, and the rest from lean mass.

Overall it was an interesting experiment. Very likely there was a hormonal effect (as evidenced by the libido increase). And I didn't do the plan as far as advocated by Gironda (8 weeks with peak at 36 eggs a day). For me, the original plan is very fitted to the bodybuilding monsters he was coaching. I am not a Mr Olympia candidate (LOL) so I the limited plan I followed was appropriate for me.

I will certainly give it another try in the future, but next time I will be smarter about my diet, in order to limit the fat gain. That's all for now!

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice job man! Keep up the good work!

I could never do the egg thing. I get gas from just a couple eggs. The most I've ever eaten in a day before was 6 (actually that was 1 egg and 5 whites) and that started really hurting my stomach. Nowadays I just do protein shakes with whole milk since it provides far more calories.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Early March update

@ElderPrice
Thank you EP! Well the eggs shake is not just another protein shake, but actually more like a natural anabolic drink that will promote testosterone and growth hormone in your body, and help increase your muscle mass from weightlifting. From what I have seen in my three weeks experiment, it seemed to work on me. At the moment I stopped, but I intend to try it again in the future. Next time I'll try to be smarter with my diet so as to limit fat gains.

A new GirlsChase contributor
I am glad my first post was accepted for publication here. I am now in discussion for a more regular contribution. There are a few technical details to clear, but it shouldn't be a problem. So, more posts coming soon.

For you guys familiar with my LRs on these Boards, my first post ("Your best chance is on the first date") was actually a rewrite of my FU report here "The day I finally got it", but upgraded to article standards.

The GirlsChase guys came up with this caricature of myself (from a picture I sent). I laughed my ass off, but yeah, it really is a stylized me. One Black girl, one Asian girl was Chase's idea, and yes, given that these two ethnicities were the lion share of my girls in the past, it made sense.

Experimenting with a major Sugar Dating site

So here is the controversy.
Let us start with a disclaimer: I am against any kind of "arrangement" that involve having sex with a girl versus direct cash payment. I am not doing that any time soon, it is against my own principles, and in fact I don't even need it as I have demonstrated multiple times here. As the readers of GirlsChase know, throwing money is not a requirement, and even a drawback, for a successful dating life.

So I was very skeptical about this. But I finally decided to give it a try. I went to a major Sugar site (the biggest of all. You know the name. But I don't want to explicitly mention it here). I created a profile, uploaded a few pics, filled the required "Net worth" and "Annual income" fields (and frankly no one is checking the numbers you fill in), then gave it a go. The first surprise is that you won't even be able to read the messages you get if you don't go into the paid subscription (the "10 free messages" limit is reached very quickly). So alright, I paid for a month.

On this subject, regarding the dating apps, I have been extremely strict, so far in time, to never pay a penny (again, it goes against my principles). But sooner or later you realize that you are competing with guys who are actually paying. You come at a disadvantage. The paying guys will get priority queuing and other advantages, and access the better girls before you do. It is a shame, but that's the way it is. Everyone is worse off (the girls get contacted in priority by the gameless thirsty betas who think it's about throwing money). So as a regular online dater (it's what I do), I am actually doing myself a disservice by staying on the unpaid side. However in this Sugar site, not paying is just not an option. Since they don't actually check the net worth and income numbers, I suppose it is the only way they have to make sure that on the men side the guys are affluent enough. On the other hand, the subscription (80$ a month) is not THAT huge either. Over a sustained period, yes it adds up, but for a one month trial it is fine.

So now, to the Sugar site. To my surprise there ARE good news, but let's start with what you would expect.

As expected, I found some girls who are militaristic about getting an "arrangement". They will raise the subject upfront. Here is a sample text exchange with such a girl:
Her: sends three pics. Pretty, decent, nice smile.
Me: polite comment
Her: Can I suggest an arrangement (at this stage we barely even introduced ourselves).
Me: It's a bad start but go ahead
Her: What is a bad start
Me: If it doesn't start by getting to know each other. So go ahead!
Her: I apologize
Me: No worries. (we both eject)
Fortunately, the girls like this will be spotted almost immediately so there is no wasted time.

Now for the good news.

• 1. There are some girls who are here to genuinely meet and connect with a higher status guy. That came as a surprise. So this can actually be suitable for dating!
  • 2. The tables are turned. YOU are now the hot commodity. The girls are now the one actually browsing and liking and messaging you first! It is like Tinder upside down. You wait, and the messages come in!
  • 3. Compared to Tinder and the likes, in general the profiles are more pretty and classy. It's upscale dating!
  • 4. The girls in this site are NOT used to meet a man who has any level of game. That makes me stand out big time! I suspect that some of these more advanced sugar cuties dropped the "financial arrangement" part of it, just because of the excitement.

Results after less than a week

I've been liked and messages from women of all parts of the world - some of them too remote to be even viable unfortunately. I chatted a bombshell in California. With some cuties in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Central America, etc...

Got my first date after three days. The girl was a mid twenties cutie who was flying to Singapore and made a stop in Doha. We had a date, ended up kissing, before she had to run to her plane. No time enough for pulling unfortunately.

Got my first LR with a 24 years old Indian fligth attendant of the local airline. She was a beauty! Massive boobs, horny as fuck. The first time I laid an Indian girl, and flight attendant. Was memorable. The same old dating template: a quiet lounge bar, building comfort, increasing physical presence, end the date, then pull home: She told me she was "not too tired" (i.e. she wants more time), so I proposed to go to listen some classical music. "Where is that?" "It is in my home ;-)" no objection, she smiles, so it's a go! At home, she was naked within ten minutes.

So it is possible to get laid out of this site, without being tricked into an "agreement". That's already nice. Another benefit is, it is going to open the doors of the tightly locked European markets (which are underrepresented in my portfolio so far!). London, for instance, have 10000+ registered "sugar babies".

It remains to be seen if any of these girls can be converted. Stay tuned.

A date from Tinder

So in addition to two dates in the week, I also got a date from Tinder. It is interesting to see that, in spite of my better knowledge and experience, I can still from times to times set the wrong frame (though inadvertently).

Unfortunately I had ran out of venues for the week, because of the former two dates already. I try not to go to the same venue with a different girl, too often. The waiters and staff notice it, and sometimes they "white knight" the girl. It happened once at least. So unfortunately my best places for my usual date template were already used up. So I took her for dining in a restaurant (no more options I could think of). Then to a venue in the same hotel, that I didn't know of (and turned out having too much social pressure).

That took us too late in the evening, and I was still quite tired from my performance the day before with the flight attendant. So. No pull. It's a pity, she was such a sexy cutie!

I realize now I am framed into the BF category. Texting her thsi morning, she mentioned about coming to my home "in due time". We know what it means. Although it is in principle still ongoing, it is going to be a tougher road. My best option now, is to pull back a little from her, and let her chase.

Maybe some more news next time!

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Early March update

So you plan on only using the site to get lays for free right?

So how's that work so they don't get upset that you try to get it for free?

How do you frame it before the date?

How do you let them know you're not going to really be their sugar daddy?

Seppuku said:
@ElderPrice
Thank you EP! Well the eggs shake is not just another protein shake, but actually more like a natural anabolic drink that will promote testosterone and growth hormone in your body, and help increase your muscle mass from weightlifting. From what I have seen in my three weeks experiment, it seemed to work on me. At the moment I stopped, but I intend to try it again in the future. Next time I'll try to be smarter with my diet so as to limit fat gains.

A new GirlsChase contributor
I am glad my first post was accepted for publication here. I am now in discussion for a more regular contribution. There are a few technical details to clear, but it shouldn't be a problem. So, more posts coming soon.

For you guys familiar with my LRs on these Boards, my first post ("Your best chance is on the first date") was actually a rewrite of my FU report here "The day I finally got it", but upgraded to article standards.

The GirlsChase guys came up with this caricature of myself (from a picture I sent). I laughed my ass off, but yeah, it really is a stylized me. One Black girl, one Asian girl was Chase's idea, and yes, given that these two ethnicities were the lion share of my girls in the past, it made sense.

Experimenting with a major Sugar Dating site

So here is the controversy.
Let us start with a disclaimer: I am against any kind of "arrangement" that involve having sex with a girl versus direct cash payment. I am not doing that any time soon, it is against my own principles, and in fact I don't even need it as I have demonstrated multiple times here. As the readers of GirlsChase know, throwing money is not a requirement, and even a drawback, for a successful dating life.

So I was very skeptical about this. But I finally decided to give it a try. I went to a major Sugar site (the biggest of all. You know the name. But I don't want to explicitly mention it here). I created a profile, uploaded a few pics, filled the required "Net worth" and "Annual income" fields (and frankly no one is checking the numbers you fill in), then gave it a go. The first surprise is that you won't even be able to read the messages you get if you don't go into the paid subscription (the "10 free messages" limit is reached very quickly). So alright, I paid for a month.

On this subject, regarding the dating apps, I have been extremely strict, so far in time, to never pay a penny (again, it goes against my principles). But sooner or later you realize that you are competing with guys who are actually paying. You come at a disadvantage. The paying guys will get priority queuing and other advantages, and access the better girls before you do. It is a shame, but that's the way it is. Everyone is worse off (the girls get contacted in priority by the gameless thirsty betas who think it's about throwing money). So as a regular online dater (it's what I do), I am actually doing myself a disservice by staying on the unpaid side. However in this Sugar site, not paying is just not an option. Since they don't actually check the net worth and income numbers, I suppose it is the only way they have to make sure that on the men side the guys are affluent enough. On the other hand, the subscription (80$ a month) is not THAT huge either. Over a sustained period, yes it adds up, but for a one month trial it is fine.

So now, to the Sugar site. To my surprise there ARE good news, but let's start with what you would expect.

As expected, I found some girls who are militaristic about getting an "arrangement". They will raise the subject upfront. Here is a sample text exchange with such a girl:
Her: sends three pics. Pretty, decent, nice smile.
Me: polite comment
Her: Can I suggest an arrangement (at this stage we barely even introduced ourselves).
Me: It's a bad start but go ahead
Her: What is a bad start
Me: If it doesn't start by getting to know each other. So go ahead!
Her: I apologize
Me: No worries. (we both eject)
Fortunately, the girls like this will be spotted almost immediately so there is no wasted time.

Now for the good news.

• 1. There are some girls who are here to genuinely meet and connect with a higher status guy. That came as a surprise. So this can actually be suitable for dating!
  • 2. The tables are turned. YOU are now the hot commodity. The girls are now the one actually browsing and liking and messaging you first! It is like Tinder upside down. You wait, and the messages come in!
  • 3. Compared to Tinder and the likes, in general the profiles are more pretty and classy. It's upscale dating!
  • 4. The girls in this site are NOT used to meet a man who has any level of game. That makes me stand out big time! I suspect that some of these more advanced sugar cuties dropped the "financial arrangement" part of it, just because of the excitement.

Results after less than a week

I've been liked and messages from women of all parts of the world - some of them too remote to be even viable unfortunately. I chatted a bombshell in California. With some cuties in Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Central America, etc...

Got my first date after three days. The girl was a mid twenties cutie who was flying to Singapore and made a stop in Doha. We had a date, ended up kissing, before she had to run to her plane. No time enough for pulling unfortunately.

Got my first LR with a 24 years old Indian fligth attendant of the local airline. She was a beauty! Massive boobs, horny as fuck. The first time I laid an Indian girl, and flight attendant. Was memorable. The same old dating template: a quiet lounge bar, building comfort, increasing physical presence, end the date, then pull home: She told me she was "not too tired" (i.e. she wants more time), so I proposed to go to listen some classical music. "Where is that?" "It is in my home ;-)" no objection, she smiles, so it's a go! At home, she was naked within ten minutes.

So it is possible to get laid out of this site, without being tricked into an "agreement". That's already nice. Another benefit is, it is going to open the doors of the tightly locked European markets (which are underrepresented in my portfolio so far!). London, for instance, have 10000+ registered "sugar babies".

It remains to be seen if any of these girls can be converted. Stay tuned.

A date from Tinder

So in addition to two dates in the week, I also got a date from Tinder. It is interesting to see that, in spite of my better knowledge and experience, I can still from times to times set the wrong frame (though inadvertently).

Unfortunately I had ran out of venues for the week, because of the former two dates already. I try not to go to the same venue with a different girl, too often. The waiters and staff notice it, and sometimes they "white knight" the girl. It happened once at least. So unfortunately my best places for my usual date template were already used up. So I took her for dining in a restaurant (no more options I could think of). Then to a venue in the same hotel, that I didn't know of (and turned out having too much social pressure).

That took us too late in the evening, and I was still quite tired from my performance the day before with the flight attendant. So. No pull. It's a pity, she was such a sexy cutie!

I realize now I am framed into the BF category. Texting her thsi morning, she mentioned about coming to my home "in due time". We know what it means. Although it is in principle still ongoing, it is going to be a tougher road. My best option now, is to pull back a little from her, and let her chase.

Maybe some more news next time!

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Early March update

Sub-Zero said:
So you plan on only using the site to get lays for free right?

So how's that work so they don't get upset that you try to get it for free?

How do you frame it before the date?

How do you let them know you're not going to really be their sugar daddy?
Hey Sub-Zero,

In case it wasn't clear, yes I am planning to get "normal" dates out of this site. I already got two so far (in a week time), one of which ended in my bed. No financial arrangement whatsoever, I just proceeded as normal, like I would for a Tinder date.

Not all girls here expect to get paid. Fortunately, there are many girls here who would just love to meet a high status man. They are the clever ones. They have much more to gain, long term, from entering into a meaningful relationship with such a man. The other ones are just call girls (no matter how they put it). These ones I spot them and I just screen them out from the beginning. Problem solved.

For the frame, I had a frame-killing frame LOL. I just told them how "some girls here are very militaristic about getting some sort of financial agreement upfront. It just puts me off!". Now if they plan to ask later, good luck going against this. But I don't think so. They're just looking for a genuine connection. Like I said, it's the clever thing to do.

I've just been in the site for one week. More experiences to report soon hopefully.

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
April update

Three dates, two LRs

So just like I posted last time, I had three dates back to back with three girls early in March. One of the girls was just passing through Doha so there was no material time to do anything too serious before she had to go to her plane. The second girl was a cabin crew from our national airline here (you probably know the name of the airline). I met her in this sugar dating site I wrote about. She was naked in my bed the same evening without any need for any "arrangement". The third girl was a date from Tinder, the day immediately after the flight attendant. We didn't conclude on first date, but I got her on a second date, and then we ended in bed.

The funny thing is, when I was on the first date with this third girl, we ended the evening with a brief tour in a night club. We didn't like the music, so we left, and on our way out of the club.... There she was sitting, the flight attendant who was in my bed last night. I saw her, she saw me. She probably saw I was not alone. It didn't click immediately in my mind until a couple of minutes after we left the club. Oh well, LOL. I suppose something like this had to happen at some stage.

Well, I never heard about this flight attendant ever again, but I am still seeing the third girl. She is beautiful and nice.

I posted an account of these three interactions on my blog:
A fantastic week packed with fun (Part 1)
A fantastic week: the Third Girl (Part 2)

The sugar dating site

I continued this experiment. And what I saw there was like WOW.

• The quest for the Sugar Daddy is a global one. I am receiving likes and messages every day from girls in all parts of the world: USA, Venezuela, Belize, Cuba, South Africa, Morocco, France, Switzerland, England, Spain, Romania, Ukraine, Netherlands, UAE (Dubai), Saudi Arabia, Russia, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc... just from the top of my head. Incredible.
  • You see all kind of crazy things. Unbelievable. One girl from Russia tried to sell me her naked pictures LOL. Some girls want to have an "arrangement" of the platonic kind (no sex!) - but the poor guy is welcome, however, to assist the little princess with paying her bills and school tuition. There is also the 200 pounds girl who thinks she can get her share of the cake. But these are the minority fortutely - the exception.
  • The majority of what I saw is some expectation that I would pay a plane ticket to the cute kitten, because she "loves vacations". Well, that's to be expected coming from girls who are hitting on me from the other side of the planet.
  • There are those who try to take you to Whatsapp immediately. Once there, they will immediately talk business - a money arrangement. Since the Sugar site is trying to distance itself from prostitution, the girls know they can't discuss money on the site (they would be banned), hence their attempt at shifting to Whatsapp.
  • If you have the right frame, though, many of them will remain well behaved and refrain from the most crazy requests. I didn't have too many of such. The girls here are not used to deal with a man with any level of game above the ground.

There was an interesting case. A Muslim American woman living in Saudi Arabia - she said she actually liked it LOL. Her job was marketing consultancy - working as contractor. We had a good contact so we switched to Whatsapp, exchanged pics and videos. Soon we talk about meeting. She put the conversation into sexual territory, saying that she was a virgin and intended to stay such, but there were "other ways" LOL.

But I already had told her that I am not into pay-for-sex sort of thing. "I am not asking money for sex" she said. "But I need to be compensated for the money I am not earning away from my daily job." Opportunity cost kind of thing. LOL. Plus, I would have to pay her the ticket. That was a NO but I did certainly laugh my ass off. These women are going to great length to justify to themselves what they are doing!

But again, this was more the exception. I suspect that, because of my outcome independent, non needy frame, most of these sugar babies actually behaved themselves more than they would do to a thirsty AFC.

So I also have many good cases to report. It IS possible to use the site and get laid from it provided you have a decent game. Actually, I already have an LR from it, see above. I also got phone numbers from beautiful girls in countries I would be interested to visit. A few from Paris. One from Switzerland. One from Indonesia. Unfortunately, I may not be able to travel before at least end of May. It is much better to connect to brand new girls within at most a week of traveling there. Stay tuned.

The sugar killing frame I used.

Her: so what sort of arrangement are you looking for?
Me: Well I am not into call girls. Not my thing. It is the majority here.
Her: hahaha - bashing a little bit on the other girls. Then explaining she's not like them.
Go and try yourself against this frame, baby. Now in order to ask for money, you would have to implicitly admit you're a call girl.

The other benefit of this frame, is that I manage to actually not answer the question.

The value of this site

• I would never agree to any kind of arrangement involving any direct cash exchange. I already have an ex wife on payroll LOL, no need for more of this, thanks, but no thanks.
  • I would never pay a plane ticket to a woman I have never met. If she comes along and then decide she can't have sex with you, you are stuck with a bitchy woman at home and no sex. You would have been better off with a proper prostitute. A much better deal is to travel there yourself, seduce her in the normal way, and once she's yours, THEN you may (or not) consider take her to fun vacations if you wish.
  • I would, however, agree to some upscale dating (i.e. taking her to some shiny lounge bar) - because I can afford it, and because I already have a good level of game so as to avoid the many pitfalls! It is in fact what I am already doing!

To me, that's the value of the site: to use it as a sort of upscale Tinder, in which girls are chasing you, and get numbers from girls in countries I may travel to soon. I would go to these countries for vacation anyway, I would book myself a nice hotel anyway, so why not having a pretty naked woman in the king size bed as well?

If you have enough game so as not to let yourself framed into the "little wallet with legs", then go for it! The door might not be open for long though, because many girls are complaining of fake profiles (i.e. pennyless guys) and it is only a matter of time before the site asks to justify your wealth.

If you do not have any game, though, you should absolutely avoid sugar dating sites, and learn how to get girls in your bed instead!.

The Return of Miss K

I have posted about her many times here. She's the third girl from my Triple Hit in Nairobi lay report. After that I traveled many times to Kenya to meet her and we had a lot of good times and memories together. She is one of the girls who mattered to me since I started this Journal.

Then the ex boyfriend came back in the picture, and she announced me she had to end it between us - I wrote about that in my November entry.

To be fair, I was NOT worried in the least. If there is one thing I noticed consistently in the last few years, it is this: if you established the right frame since the very beginning with a girl, and kept the right frame the whole time, even after it was "ended", then it is a matter of time before she returns to you. I have seen this happen again, and again and again.

Maintaining the right frame the whole time also means not losing your mind when she says she leaves you.

And I was proven right once more. We have been in regular touch since late January, with things becoming more concrete in the last month. Ex BF is now out of the picture - he's the ex ex BF! We are due to meet again next week. I will post an update after I return.

Cheers,
Seppuku

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
June 11th - belated update

It is about time that I post an update here.

Today's main matter is going to be miss K - one of the girls that really mattered to me in the last few years. Like I mentioned in my previous entry, things have been picking up again with her since January.

It turns out that the main thing that was working against me in the two years we've seen each other was: I disqualified myself as a BF candidate far too well when we first met. More specifically, I had told her on our very first meeting:
Seppuku said:
I already have two kids, and not looking to add further responsibilities on my back at my age.
And yes, this is something that I have more or less said to every girl I met, in order to tune down the expectations. And it turned out that it was the ultimate BF disqualifier. When my own expectations increased towards something more serious with miss K, all she was thinking was "he said he doesn't want kids. This can only be a dead end."

Sooner or later, they want kids

This brings me back to the question of kids. I have already faced this issue with my 2015 GF Lucy, which ultimately got pregnant from another man - as detailed in my Sep 30th, 2018 entry. I wrote then:
Seppuku said:
But it made me think.

Time passes, and ultimately all these pretty sexy darlings will have to move on with their lives, settle and make families and babies. That's life! And I did the same in my own time. So it's going to be one of two things. Either I settle with one and give her the family she needs. Or they all leave me one after the other, and condemn me to rotate new girls forever. The last one is not necessarily a bad option... as long as I'm able to bring new girls. I've been gifted with favorable genetics which make me look 8 - 10 years younger than my age. But how long is this going to last?

The way I see it, I am facing three possibilities:
  • Go for a girlfriend 20 - 25 years younger than me, but sooner or later she will ask for kids;
  • Or go for a girlfriend in her 40s, who already has kids and don't want more;
  • Or keep changing girlfriends every 6 months
I'm not into older women. At all. Plus, I would then have to deal with her kids. I might as well deal with my own! Keeping changing girlfriends regularly: well, I have been doing just that for five years. Yes, there is a lot of fun in diversity. But it gets repetitive and kind of boring after a while. Ultimately, it feels a little sterile.

So I'm left with my favorite option, namely going for girlfriends 20+ years younger than me... And sooner or later the kids question will arise. As I have already seen with Lucy, if you can't meet this demand, well, too bad, she will just get pregnant from another man.

By the way, there resides the power of the Beta. A woman is sexually excited by an Alpha guy who is sexual and preselected. She loves being swiped on her feet by such a guy. Then next, she tries to attach the guy to her and make him provide to her safety needs. But the guy is too busy coping with all the sexual demand. She leaves him in frustration and decide to settle instead with a quiet, stable Beta provider. Less sexually exciting, but at least she gets the safety part... Eventually, most of them won't be able to tame an Alpha, and step down for a Beta... And that's how Betas eventually get the girls!

So, back to my story. If I don't want to see the girls I like getting pregnant from someone else all the time, I have two options:

• Becoming a cynical, heartless guy who piles up lay after lay forever after.
  • Soften my stance.

I have to remember that I began this journey by overcoming a temptation to bitterness. I didn't avoid becoming bitter, to eventually become cynical. The conclusion is inevitable: I will have to soften my stance.

And you, younger man reading this, consider it's just a matter of time until you face the same question :)

Miss K

We discussed this topic and I told her that I'm actually open on the questions of kids. I just know it is an important part of life, and I know that it is somewhat part of the deal if I prefer going for younger girls. The alternative is the old mamas... We have an understanding that the door is open on this subject.

Once this question was resolved, it all went smoothly with her. Her behavior with me changed, and she now feels like an attached woman. I saw her two times in Nairobi since then, we spent a very good time together with lots of bonding and amazing sex.

For now the plan is to manage the relationship over the distance. We will try and keep these regular meetings like every two months. If it holds good, there will be plans for my post-Qatar days.

Mini - FR. The drunk girl

While I'm at it, I want to mention an amusing FR that happened two weeks ago while being in Paris. I was having a late dinner in a brasserie (brewery / restaurant) in Paris. Next table, there was a young blonde girl that gave me a quick smile my way while talking on the phone. From the conversation, I could recognize Russian language.

I finished my dinner. And ultimately, she finished her phone call. I turned towards her, and said "cheers", and we raised our wine glasses. I turned back towards my table, but she now started talking to me. She was in her early twenties, blonde, blue eyes, thin body, quite pretty. So now I moved to her table and we started talking.

Little deep diving, she talks excitedly. I extend my hand towards her. She looks at my hand, touch it... then places her hand in mine. I pretext the noisy background, to come and sit on the same side of the table, just next to her. Soon, it warms up, and she asks where I live and if I'm going to show her my hotel. "Not making love, just seeing your room". Aaahh yeah of course. Girls with their ASD...

Time to pay the bills and leave. When she stands up, I realize she is drunk... like dead drunk. She can't walk straight, at all. It is absolutely obvious to everyone looking. How am I going to bring that in my hotel? How is it going to look like? I can also see how this could potentially fire back big time. I don't particularly enjoy making love to drunken meat, too!

So I did the right thing. I walked her back to her home. She wouldn't give her phone number. Oh well. I just left.

Back in the hotel, I went to the bar and chatted the bartender. I asked him what he would have done if it was him. He said "Long ago I decided that I preferred regretting the things I did, rather than the thing I didn't do!" LOL. So what would you guys have done?

I would have other things to report... But better leave them for another entry. So that's all for today!

Cheers,
Seppuku

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What about going for a young GF who definitely does not want kids or physically can't have any? I know that would be hard to find, but would that be another option for you?

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey,

The girls who say they don't want kids today may change their minds when they get closer to 30 years old. But yeah, that was big lines thinking. There are certainly exploitable loopholes. For instance, I could go for girls in the range 23 to 27 y.o. (they still have time before the kids alarm rings), then rotate every two to three years (which is the usual "length" of most relationships).

The question still arises when you meet a girl that you really like, and she wants kids. Are you ready to let her go?

>