Is this creepy to a girl?

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fellas,

I started a new job as a bartender, and I made my first cocktail yesterday. I asked a rather ravishing young blonde if her drink could be my first drink ever to be made.

She naturally agreed with some enthusiasm (she was tipsy).

Now, I made her drink. A little later, after she'd swallowed it, I went over and asked her for feedback on it. Well, she gave it an 11/10 and said she'd give me high ratings on trip advisor (her somewhat fit friend said that she would rate me highly too).

Anyway, as it transpired I'd finished work (leaving the building) at the same that she went she went for a fag outside the exit.

She expressed her sadness about seeing me leave and said her smartphone was dead, that she won't be able to get home (even though a third friend had battery life in her smartphone) and that she needed to charge it wrongly.

I said to her that I would lend her mine and that she could charge it in the bar/lounge.

So we all went back in the club, I gave her the charger, and she hugged me twice, asked me for my full name and gave me hers (she mentioned something about adding each other on Facebook).

Is it creepy if I send her a short message on FB messenger? My main concern is that I'm an employee and she's a customer.

And how could I frame it?

Cheers fellas,

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well I dont think it's that creepy if she asked for ur facebook and wants to have u added. But if you look this bitch up on facebook and go out of your way to find her and add her to message her and ask her outthat could be interpreted as weird by her possibly. It's best to get her number cuz that's the most efficient way to set a meeting with the girl. You use any social media messenger she might not take it that seriously or could easily write you off. I think it's ok for there to be a relationship despite the employee/customer dynamic. So long as you don't harass her or stalk her you should be fine. Also ask yourself how platonic do you think your interactions with her was. Do you think you framed yourself as a potential lover/provider? Or just another friendly guy to support her when she needs help. Hope that helps

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I think it is going to depend on if she is a regular at the bar or if this was a One-off. I would calibrate your response on that. Might take a few weeks of working there to figure out the regulars. Last thing you want is to Pump and Dump a regular female who will bring good looking friends into your circle.

Now if you are in a tourist spot and some single broad wants to have the bartender come to her hotel room, then play the part. But if your bar is a regular hangout for folks, don't shit where you eat unless you can create a no strings attached vibe. In that case you will find the woman will be hitting on other guys in front of you and you are her back up plan.... (AKA She ain't your girlfriend , It's just your turn)

I think in this case she was trying to get a ride home from the bartender....

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey,

Thanks for your feedback.

No, I didn't ask for her number. I implicitly liked her and she explicitly liked me.

She's probably ten years younger (20) than me (30), looking at FB, her dad was or is in the British army and has remarried.

Now I'm a black guy and she's a thin, white, blonde who might run to her dad when some guy lent her his charger when she was pissed at a club that she thought was 'too grand' for her to drink at (class issues). Should I give a shit about her military dad?

I discovered when I worked last weekend that she didn't even give the charger back to the security guard.

So do I have an excuse to text her and ask her what she did with it?

Thanks,

Ohdude

Space Monkey
space monkey
Fuck This said:
I think it is going to depend on if she is a regular at the bar or if this was a One-off. I would calibrate your response on that. Might take a few weeks of working there to figure out the regulars. Last thing you want is to Pump and Dump a regular female who will bring good looking friends into your circle.

Now if you are in a tourist spot and some single broad wants to have the bartender come to her hotel room, then play the part. But if your bar is a regular hangout for folks, don't shit where you eat unless you can create a no strings attached vibe. In that case you will find the woman will be hitting on other guys in front of you and you are her back up plan.... (AKA She ain't your girlfriend , It's just your turn)

Yeah, I need to figure out the regulars.

It's touristy i.e. people travel from other cities and full of locals.

Okay, so by pump and dump you mean to say that'll put her hot friend off?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ohdude said:
Fuck This said:

If you have sex with her, her friend is defacto "off limits" especially if you have a one night stand and she complains to her friend (performance or lack of follow up).

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ohdude said:
Fuck This said:

If you have sex with her, her friend is defacto "off limits" especially if you have a one night stand and she complains to her friend (performance or lack of follow up).

Have the ONS's with the out of town girls, but be discreet.

>