Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday
Had a table of some sorority girls and got the hottest one's number (cute brunette). For the first time I just flat out told her to write down her number and that we're gonna have to chill soon and she did. I used a lot of push and pull and passed a shit test pretty well. The social chair asked me what I'm doing for my birthday next week since it came up and I told her I have different stuff planned for different days of the whole week and I'm seeing a lot of people. She goes, "oh so you think you're popular?" and I laugh with a smile and go, "yea, I am (= ", and her reaction was just like oh shit and she laughed in embarrassment and said "oh well okay then haha".

I did a lot of push and pull with me leaning in and asking about them, then backing off and standing confidently before I left to other tables. Interest --> nonchalant --> interest --> etc. until the cute one is giving me eyes of interest.. and then I tell her to write her number just before they leave after screening for logistics.

Saturday
Got some errands done at the mall and, unexpectedly, I see the same group of girls from Friday haha. I go up to them and tap them, asking them if they're buying something for later tonight (they were at victoria's secret). Fun little banter and I told the cutie I'd text her.

I also approached two hired guns but they were setting up some game and told me to come back later. When I did the event was over and I missed em :p

Eventually go out to a concert and had an awesome time. I come in to the pregame and have good conversations with everybody after buffering through the initial questions of me being sober. There's a girl who I went on a date with and rejected over a year ago, and I'm sure to be friendly with her. I max out social proof and then set down next to this really pretty, tall blonde.

We have an awesome conversation. She's bisexual, open minded, kinda shy, and we have a similar sense of humor. Good chemistry. We talk for about 30 minutes straight after my opener, then I drive a group of 4 to the concert. At the concert we dance next to eachother the whole time. I don't really escalate like I could have but the concert was pretty hard dubstep so it was kind of a difficult environment to do that in. I'm lauded for dancing so hard when I'm so sober lol. Had so much fun.

In the pit I did flirt with her and eventually asked if she was single. She's in an open relationship and I go "oh" with a sexy smile, and go back to dancing. Then a moment later I say, "I thought I was the only one who did that", and she looks down and smiles shyly. There's a bit of a push and pull for the rest of the concert.

Then we go to an after party and I start deep diving my girl. The girl I went on a date with starts freaking out because her boyfriend is acting like a chode and not giving her the attention he should be as a boyfriend (honestly). She starts crying so I have to back off hard and let the guys who know her better handle it.

Luckily, we find another after party and the crying girl goes home, with my girl staying. I mingle and eventually sit down with my girl and we talk for another 20 minutes or so. I started to get into a bad topic and she had negative emotions about an experience at work but once we finish talking about it I bring back good emotions and cut it off.

After this I talk with this bad bitch who's dating my good friend for literally like 40 minutes about a wide range of things, from overcoming victim mentalities to honest positivity to confronting bullshit properly to larger hopes and dreams. We actually have so much in common and I'm very attracted to her. I can tell she's attracted to me quite a bit too and she was showering me with genuine compliments (= But we both understand that she has a boyfriend and I love both of them so nothing would come about that. Such a cool girl.

Then I go back to some of my boys and we joke around. I see an opportunity to sit next to my girl again and I do. She's suuuper tired and it's like 4:45 AM. I had breakfast this morning with the family, so I don't really have the logistics for pulling hard. Plus, it didn't feel like the right time. From what I can tell she's picky about the guys she goes home with, too.

I qualify her, set up a date, and get her number. I calmly voice to my man in charge that we should head back home soon and I'm driving. We start to walk to my car and luckily my girl and I get in just 10 seconds before everyone else. I see this as a window to escalate.

She's in my car super cold and holding herself. I rub her arms and legs a little bit and then go, "hey". She turns and says, "what?", and I manhandle kiss her. She loved it. I laugh and go, "I couldn't get a minute alone with you! hahaha". And she laughs. She's pretty bubbly the whole ride back and we're all laughing and having a good time.

I text her around 5:15, "hey it's Hue.. save my number (= " and she texts me back "will do:) ".

So now I just have to circulate on the date. Since we have good chemistry and how great of an impression I made I have a good feeling on this one.

Realistically, I probably COULD have pushed harder to isolate and escalate with her though. I could have just told her, "hey, come with me I want to talk to you", and tried to hook up with her somewhere. Though after getting to know her, I think the entire process of date --> pull --> my house with just us two from start to finish would be better for her needs. It's clear to her that I was attempting to be covert, which could help me in that she recognizes my respect to her sexuality or hurt me in that I wasn't open and uncaring about the opinions of others in my desires. I also do have the concern that her friend will find out and interfere because she's dramatic. We shall see. There's somewhat of a safety net from it being social circle.

Now I just have birthday stuff for the rest of the weekend and then I'm going out alot of next week. I'll be drinking again. I have shown myself all the reasons why I shouldn't drink that heavily, and why it's extremely advantageous both the night of and the following day/week/month to not get hammered, and certainly not to black out.

I've shown myself the will power to not drink at all and still accomplish things and have a good time. Now let's find moderation.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
congrats bro

what a journey its been eh. i look up to u so much so it feels cool that u mentioned my name

we're gonna crush it so heavy this year
You're too kind ;-*

And ay congrats on Cro-Magnon Man! You've earned it!

This is gonna be a fucking great year man. Cheers.

Ken

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Happy Birthday Hue! We're both 23 like Jordan. And congrats on the Tribal Elder rank. I still to this day wonder why I am a Tool-Bearing Hominid.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ken,

Happy birthday to you too man! And thanks.

I still to this day wonder why I am a Tool-Bearing Hominid.
It's all about progress, baby. Keep your head up and smash through those barriers!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Tuesday
Went out with my coworkers for my birthday. Got drunk, and honestly, didn't like it all that much! Hahahaha. I mean, the buzz in the beginning was nice, but by the end it's just fucking dumb lol. I kept having people by me drinks because I turned 23 but shit man, all it did was make me worse at conversation and less aware of social cues! A little more aggressive, sure, but that's really the only positive I saw.

I've been grinding so much at bars with older people / adults I didn't realize how much I've grown and "surpassed" the college scene, haha. Also, after going out sober so much, it's way, WAY easier to go through the motions of a set, like holy shit.

We eventually head to this college scene bar and I have one huge escalation window, and a few fumbles. I got two numbers.

Girl One - Female Player
The moment I walk into the bar this HB8 female player (friends with Lighter) comes up to me and is being super fucking receptive. I wasn't ready for it and I had come with my coworkers, so dumb ass me never circulated back to her. God, I feel stupid.

I was on auto-pilot, and instead of continuing to hang out with this girl and letting her seduce me (because that's what you have to do with female players, they usually don't like you leading to a certain point) I told her I'd come back to her and got wrapped up in conversation with several other people.

She eventually walked by and tapped me, which is HUGE IOI and I did nothing with it.

Dumbass. At least I know she's interested now.

Girl Two - Old Failed Escalation
Then I see this girl who I hooked up with last summer and failed to get it in with. Last time I saw her was at my usual stopping grounds and I got confronted heavy by two guys for talking with their friends. Basically, I was a threat because of my fundamentals and confidence and they weren't down with competition.

This was before I actively tried to make friends with guys in girl's groups, but whatever.

I approached her group and her friends seem into me at first, but then I get stolen away from their group because of my coworkers twice, and the third time I approach I have a hard time hooking. This one girl eventually passive aggressively distracts my girl and everything fizzles out.

Also my wingman (coworker) is THE WORST wingman on the planet lol. He just stood there while I talked. My friends and I gave him a ton of shit and one of the bartenders then "taught" him how to wingman for the rest of the night. All in good spirit lol it was actually really funny.

Girl Three - Sagittarius & Shit Tests
I randomly opened these two girls and compliment one of their shirts. This time my coworker ACTUALLY wingmans and talks to her friend. I can tell my girl is into me so I move her to the side and get her qualifying herself and telling me all about her. We hit it off. I make a dumb mistake of asking if she was single (which, can work as a way to cement interest but ultimately might break your spell if she DOES have a boyfriend so it's better just to escalate or become more sexual).

She's not, but she says that she told her boyfriend that she's opening up the relationship, which basically flat out tells me that she's down to cheat. I keep talking with her and then try to kiss her but get rejected because we're in public. She also says she's a sagittarius, which paints her as adventurous.

At one point she was saying a pretty boring story about herself... I almost wonder if she was doing this to see if I'd qualify her in it to check how real I am...

Then my wingman fizzles out with his girl and her friend walks away. My friends start to laugh at me and my girl, because I was killing it at this point in the interaction. But the girl notices them looking at us and starts to question me about it. I don't really comment on it and just kinda push through. It may have been a shit test / her screening me to see what I'd say, and I didn't pass.

I get her number and we agree to meet up later that night after I restore emotions and she says she has to go back to her friend (I probably should have reversed it and said let's go back to your friend so she doesn't get lonely).

Later in the night she's at a table with two other guys and her friend is going home with one of them. I go up to her and steal her away (pretty drunk at this point) and just honestly say hey I thought we hit it off are we still gonna be hanging out later. Good move to steal her away, bad move to come off as needy, which I did.

She says that she wants to get her friend with this guy, but that I have her number. I ask her home and she says no, they're going with the two other guys. I don't know what to do and just look to the side and say "fuck". After this she's done, because it was another shit test and I didn't pass. I probably could have persisted or set up concrete plans to meet after the bars close, or jumped ship and invited myself to their plans.

Either way, tough situation.

Girl Four - Beautiful Latina
There was a suuuuper hot latina girl that I direct approached, double complimented, and she was very flattered. But right after she tells me her boyfriend is right there and so I eject.

Girl Five - Hail Mary
I see this cute indian chick and start talking to her and her friend, and then lose them. I notice as the bar is about to close that they're about to leave so I basically just run after her and try to set some other shit up but they're leaving. I'm just super direct and tell her I thought she was cute and wanted to see her later, and get her number.

BUT I ALREADY HAVE HER NUMBER lol.

She approached me on a patio last summer, but nothing came of it.

We made loose plans to get a drink while she's still in town tonight and tomorrow.

Lolololol.

So I struck out, but I had fun and I was really feeling in the swing of approaching. I'm going out all week, and I have a date for sure tomorrow. Maybe one tonight, and maybe one this weekend. I got stacks on stacks, and it's only compounding from here (;

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hue said:
Well holy shit, I'm a Tribal Elder.

I'm honored and humbled haha. I assume the change is part of the transfer to the new forums.

Regardless, thank you to Chase, Franco, Hector, Richard, Nick (Pretty Decent), Grand Pooba, Remy (RDawg), The Tool, Seppuku, Fuck This, Ambiance, Fog, Rob, Sandman, Jake D. (Smurf), Marcellus, and anybody else's name that I've forgetting that have provided inspiration, great support, and extremely useful information in my personal growth. My life and outlook on life have changed in many ways since I stumbled on this site during a moment of desperation, and I'm more excited than ever for what's to come, the lessons to be learned, and the things I'll be capable of while working towards the man I want to become. To all contributors, you are appreciated.

Let's not get too emotional though - it's a rank on a forum hahahaha.
Hey Hue,

I just noticed your new rank. Congratulations! It is well deserved. And yes you can give yourself a pat in the back ;-)

Seppuku

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Hue,

I just noticed your new rank. Congratulations! It is well deserved. And yes you can give yourself a pat in the back ;-)

Seppuku

Thanks man!

And cheers to the power of journaling, we both seem to have made the major successes by keeping track of all our interactions.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My date did not go great. We had almost no chemistry and I had to do most of the work. Frankly, I found her boring. Regardless I lead best I could, turned things sexual when appropriate, used sexual prizing and an open mindedness to sexual orientation / preferences / kinkyness, deep dived, made her laugh, and did invite her home to see a yes.

The biggest mistakes I made were:

• I qualified myself too much. I may have put myself in too much of a boyfriend box. Which, becoming higher value in this area is something I'm working on... but I have yet to navigate displaying these types of value without being seen as boyfriend material.

• After I invited her home, we stayed too long at the bar. Right after I closed out my tab and got the yes for her coming home with me (I copied Pretty Decent's, "How about I give you a guitar lesson"), two people asked us to play pool. She wanted to so I said yes. Big mistake. Her frame at this point was going home with me and it was exciting. But because I went against my intuition to try to cement our "togetherness" from being on a team together, I fucked myself. It was time to pull, and I delayed too much.

• I wasn't physical enough. I was touching her legs, holding hands, and at one point grabbed her ass, but I did so in a timid manner. Had I been slightly more aggressive it would have turned her on more. Probably could have sealed the deal with some making out too, but I digress.

But then her friends wanted her to leave to them, and she did. I barely persisted to get her to stay, and when she called an uber it was a done deal. Would have had to do a hard sell, which I honestly just didn't want to that much because it would have been fake (us lacking chemistry).

Good practice though, going through an entire date and not being all that interested in the girl.

Afterwards I stayed at the bar and did some approaches. Mainly just hung out with a new friend I made who's mad cool. Wasn't a whole lot of talent. I did do one approach on these 4 sorority girls and went for the alpha but she wasn't that interested and seemed to like my attention more than anything. Nothing else was that memorable.

Alcohol didn't help me. Going to try to set in a system to drink X number of drinks when I'm out after I do some research on the subject.

Texting with that tall blonde is going excellent. We're getting a late drink on Saturday, which, is great for implications.

Freshman girl is ghosting me...

And I have 3 tinder leads, but nothing with high investment just yet. I'm gonna bunker up in a coffee shop to get some work done today so I'll hammer out some messaging while I do.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wrote up a huge FR and LR and while I had everything highlighted to Ctrl+C I accidently hit Shift+C and deleted all of it.

Gaaaah.

Here goes nothing. Won't have as many details but oh well.

Friday

Went out for my birthday with two HS friends. Fun times at a concert and then a bar shortly after.

At the concert I was dancing my ass off and saw this hot brunette next to me, seemingly with some guy. She didn't seem interested and the guy seemed like a pussy, so I started to dance in their direction and she showed subtle interest. I just danced with them but didn't pull any hard moves or try to cuck the guy.

At the bar after we talk to a group of three with two fat girls and one okay looking girl. When I started the approach the okay girl had drunk goggles on me and after a quick split up my second perspective left me uninterested.

There was another girl who I had an all over the place approach with, it was very sloppy. I got rejected pretty hard haha.

Saturday

Had a date with Piercings. Part of below is a repost of last saturday.

LR: Pierced Bisexual Babe - Social Circle

Pregame
One social circle I'm apart of had a pregame and then we went to an EDM concert. I come in to the pregame and have good conversations with everybody after buffering through the initial questions of me being sober.

There's a girl who I went on a date with and rejected over a year ago, and I'm sure to be friendly with her. What happened was I met her blacked out last year, got her number, and persisted over text. We went on the date and I forgot what she looked like. She was about a 5 so I didn't see the point, especially in social circle. The date played out with me drinking her wine and leaving to a party, after I decided not to escalate and left her disappointed and probably insecure. At first she was skeptical talking to me but then I warmed her up.

I max out social proof and then set down next to this really pretty, tall blonde. Naturally pretty face with a good ass. Ear, nose, and lip piercings.

We have an awesome conversation. She's bisexual, open minded, kinda shy, and we have a similar sense of humor. Good chemistry. We talk for about 30 minutes straight after my opener. At one point I frame myself as sexually open minded and we spent more time talking towards connection than with arousal. I did use light touch on her legs and hands. A few times she gave me this awesome smile that showed she really enjoyed the conversation and was attracted to me as a person (=

Concert
Then I drive a group of 4 to the concert with her in the back. At the concert we dance next to eachother the whole time. I don't really escalate like I could have but the concert was pretty hard dubstep so it was kind of a difficult environment to do that in. I'm lauded for dancing so hard when I'm so sober lol. Had so much fun.

In the pit I did flirt with her and eventually asked if she was single. She's in an open relationship and I go "oh" with a sexy smile, and go back to dancing. Then a moment later I say, "I thought I was the only one who did that", and she looks down and smiles shyly. There's a bit of a push and pull for the rest of the concert. Some guy comes up to her and negs her about her dance moves poorly. She didn't enjoy it, which by comparison made me look like a better sexual candidate.

Afterhours
Then we go to an after party and I start deep diving my girl. The girl I went on a date with starts freaking out because her boyfriend is acting like a chode and not giving her the attention he should be as a boyfriend (honestly). She starts crying so I have to back off hard and let the guys who know her better handle it.

Luckily, we find another after party and the crying girl goes home, with my girl staying. I mingle and eventually sit down with my girl and we talk for another 20 minutes or so. I started to get into a bad topic and she had negative emotions about an experience at work but once we finish talking about it I bring back good emotions and cut it off.

After this I talk with this bad bitch who's dating my good friend for literally like 40 minutes about a wide range of things, from overcoming victim mentalities to honest positivity to confronting bullshit properly to larger hopes and dreams. We actually have so much in common and I'm very attracted to her. I can tell she's attracted to me quite a bit too and she was showering me with genuine compliments (= But we both understand that she has a boyfriend and I love both of them so nothing would come about that. Such a cool girl. It was great for preselection because she's the queen bee in this group. Many would consider her a 9/10 all things considered.

Then I go back to some of my boys and we joke around. I see an opportunity to sit next to my girl again and I do. She's suuuper tired and it's like 4:45 AM. I had breakfast this morning with the family, so I don't really have the logistics for pulling hard. Plus, it didn't feel like the right time. From what I can tell she's picky about the guys she goes home with, too.

I qualify her, set up a date, and get her number. I calmly voice to my man in charge that we should head back home soon and I'm driving. We start to walk to my car and luckily my girl and I get in just 10 seconds before everyone else. I see this as a window to escalate.

She's in my car super cold and holding herself. I rub her arms and legs a little bit and then go, "hey". She turns and says, "what?", and I manhandle kiss her. She loved it. I laugh and go, "I couldn't get a minute alone with you! hahaha". And she laughs. She's pretty bubbly the whole ride back and we're all laughing and having a good time. We have good chemistry.

I text her around 5:15, "hey it's Hue.. save my number (= " and she texts me back "will do:) ". I copy Franco's smiley because it looks more like a smile would. Like the eyes are all lit up and excited, see?

I would type up the rest of the texts but this being the second draft I really don't want to, in all honesty. Basically I just hit her up to comment on our night and said that I really enjoyed talking to her over 5-6 texts, then a few days later got her schedule. She gave me her exact schedule and even said she'd be down with meeting super late on a Saturday night after work, so I knew she was very interested. Lots of smilies and shit.

Late Drinks Date
We meet up around midnight at the bar across the street from mine. We talked about music festivals, our highschool experiences and some of our college experiences. Drugs was a fun topic, and we both used to be big time stoners. I ramp touch here and there. The bar starts to close down and we keep talking. Just as I'm telling her a story about hawaii the bartender tells us we have to go. I immediately suggest Mezcal at my house and she's quick to say yes. Took some nerves off me for the forced exit from the bar, as well. The vibe was good anyways so it wasn't seeming like it would have been an issue though.

On the ride back we joke and flirt. Once in my house I have her take her shoes off and sit. We barely touched our drinks and I put on some music videos. Starting to think it might be better to just put music on and keep the tv off for when the vibe is good to really build the connections and quickly turn things to action.

About 20 minutes of being there I go for a kiss, then rework conversation in a way that qualifies her, and then go again. She's quick to get into the full makeout. Both of us are pretty tall so I change us to the bed. When she stands up we start to makeout again and I'm smiling with her. She gives me a really cute, "what?" :) and I just give back, "what?" and push her onto the bed gently. I get on top of her and we start making out.

For once I can't unhook her bra (damn double hooks) and we joke about it until finally she takes it off. She has pierced nipples, too. I comment on how much I love them as I start to explore her body. She says those aren't all that's pierced, and I playfully go, "hmm, where else could you have some?" as I kiss her stomach going down. She says "I don't think you'll have much trouble finding them", which clears me for pussy play.

Soon enough we're ripping our pants off and she starts sucking me off... I notice the tongue piercing. I start fingering her while she blows me and she's quite sensual. Then shortly after this she's begging me to fuck her while she moans, since now I've taken control and I'm over her blasting my hand into her. She has piercings right above her pussy and they're sexy as hell. Her body is fucking HOT naked.

I give her adapted missionary and finish in cowgirl. She has a lovely pussy and good form on top. We cuddle and talk for a while. I invite her to stay the night but she says she can't - that's the one rule in her open relationship with her boyfriend. I understand and eventually persist again. We play around while I wait to recharge. Once I'm back up she says she has to go soon and I make my voice really sexy and persist. She succumbs and I leave her totally soaked after I ate her out (the piercings made this really fun) and fucked once more.

I had a really good time with her and spent a lot of time with and us vs the world frame. She seems to feel mistreated or disrespected by many and I was sure to understand what she meant and use self-deprecation as a way to increase being relatable. I hope I didn't come off as having too much of a victim mentality. She left very happy (=

Just texted her and hope to make her regular. I also want her to like me enough that she breaks her rule - though I'm uncertain on her living situation. The guy she's date-dating must have a pretty good hold on their relationship, to have set up the frame that she follows.

Ergon

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Bad luck with that first lost draft. Btw if you press crtl-z after deleting text you can undo it and recover it.

Awesome report though! That girl sounds like a really cool girl. Gotta love girls who have an edge too. I been meaning to comment here for some time as well cause I follow your journal and I find it illuminating to learn the mindsets and beliefs of a fellow seducer, especially one who's juggling a bunch of different stuff in a week.
Congrats on the new rank :)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Bad luck with that first lost draft. Btw if you press crtl-z after deleting text you can undo it and recover it.
God damnit lol. Thanks for that I didn't know that transferred to being used on the boards. Very handy tip.

Awesome report though! That girl sounds like a really cool girl. Gotta love girls who have an edge too.
Thanks man!

The bad bitch who's dating my friend is one of the coolest girls I know. She's also pretty openly sexual with me in dialogue and it's hard to tell if that's just her being a cool girl or her making a pass / planting seeds.. or if it's both and she just knows what she's doing hahaha. A word from my natural friend for girls who date your friends, "let her kiss you first". I don't think anyone should be dogmatic about that but his point is sound: being the aggressor when dancing with the devil is a dangerous move.

As far as the girl titled in the report, she's pretty damn cool. I like her attitudes on a lot of things and think we'd be compatible for seeing each other. Plus, she's clearly already cool with and experienced in non-monogamy, which is waaay less of a hassle than many other girls (bending them to your frame / having to be careful about disclosing information).

I been meaning to comment here for some time as well cause I follow your journal and I find it illuminating to learn the mindsets and beliefs of a fellow seducer, especially one who's juggling a bunch of different stuff in a week.
Congrats on the new rank :)
Shucks ;P

Glad my climb can be of service to you my man.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

Went out with the guys and had a good time. Met with King before everybody else, for once - his idea. I've never felt more aware of his manipulation of my emotions and of the group's emotions. Love the guy, but fuck man.

I just started reading Robert Greene, and so honestly I respect him for how well he plays the game of life from a seemingly natural standpoint. If it is a natural standpoint though, as Greene put it, he's a scumbag as is. Operating from learning it and then deciding to do it is a rare circumstance, like many people on these boards. I seem to think I operate from a place that, at least from a group cohesion perspective with those I truly care about, I want the best for those around me. With people I don't know, shouldn't give energy too, or get nothing out of, frankly, I have and will manipulate circumstances to serve MY outcome.

But if you are someone I see as a friend (be that loose, close, or of best), I will protect you and try to help you succeed in your goals.

With King I can never tell if he's operating from altruism in a way I don't understand or if it's just his ego. Many of his actions serve the latter but in a disingenuous way. At least my power mechanics are honest? Idk.

Will write on that again later.

Eventually I left the group and approached. Saw some girls from a town I used to live in when I was much younger and they said I'd come up to them like 8 times and it's always the same conversation. Honestly, with how I have drank in the past I don't doubt it. However, I gave their frame no energy.

I simply said "oh, alright then. well I'll definitely remember this time. So what have you guys been up to? are you still living in [city] or just visiting?". I got some minor responses individually from the group but the girl that gave me the harsh rejection was the alpha and I didn't get far. I ejected by touching her arm and as friendly as I could muster saying "nice running into you".

After that I go to another part of the bar and I see a girl I know from HS. I jump in with her group and mesh well. I talk to one girl I haven't seen in years and while slowly framing a deep dive into us getting shots she pencils in she has a boyfriend. I start talking to the original girl moments later and eject asap. The original girl was asking me how to get dick before I left lol.

Oh yeah and the girls that had just rejected me came over to my girls and started talking to them all friendly haha.

This whole time I was texting Piercings and booty called her. Said some romantic shit that I hope doesn't give her too much control over what happens with us. Couldn't get her to meet me because she was literally in bed, 35 minutes away when I called. Atypical for that to work out in my area, and I only persisted once. She was sober and I was drunk so I also didn't wanna feed that frame. For the bed I may have made myself, I handled it best I could.

Saturday

Worked a double and got a lot of time to work on that blonde. I think my biggest thing with her has become that I'm not qualifying her in a way that lets her know that I like her as a person and understand her. Which, I actually have become quite fond of her and she's exceeded my expectations in character many times. I think I have the same with her as I had a douchey fuckboy reputation when I came in but have managed to turn that around into more of a loverish frame.

I went out after my shift and had three approaches.

The first I was fucking ON with this cute blonde at a gay bar. Then, this gay guy distracted her from me and I lost her in all the commotion.

The next the boyfriend was there and I ended up just making friendly conversation.

The last was a bad bitch from another state with a bunch of instagram and I made one very hard faux pas that probably came off as racist (I just couldn't hear her and assumed something - so I guess it was racist, actually) which buried me.

Sunday

Learned a lot today in ways that are unrelated to GC but will eventually make a conceptual post about.

As far as approaches I didn't expect to go out but got dragged into it by my coworker. I accidently bumped into this hot latina girl with huge tits and she flirted a little bit so I did back. She quickly asked me if I was straight (gay bar) and I said I was. We're both single so things look good.

Rather than explain everything I'm only gonna focus on what fucked my shit up so hard.

Somehow, after we had moved around the bar, she thought to ask me again if I was single. I told her yes, and she flirted with me "why are you single?? you shouldn't be". For whatever fucking reason I decide to say "well I'm kinda single" in respect to one of Chase's emails I remember from a while a back about how kinda single men are attractive.

She fucking gets skeptical as hell. Bad reaction, and unneeded. I think the gay bar vibe (guards are down, be open and honest with sexual intention) makes girls think different about prospects. I just invited the ideation of me with other girls (potential jealousy), instead of keeping the simple frame of me as a sexual item. I did not see this then but I do now.

SO, I had to explain what I meant and tried to be as open minded about the whole thing as possible. I do manage to get her back on my "side" about my "relationship" and she warms back up and we go back into the group. I SHOULD HAVE PULLED US TO A NEW BAR THAT FUCKING SECOND. But I don't, and work too slowly.

Then these gay dudes steal my girl like the whole time after that. It was a total wrestle for like 2 hours to keep her attention, and I was not winning. Super annoying and not a game I like playing.

By the end I ask her friend (bars closing soon) what my girl is thinking and she says she's into me but I need to be super aggressive. So I go aggressive and start talking to her harder. In the flirtation with the gay guys and her and me, my shirt starts coming up and they start feeling up my abs and shit. MY girl is getting turned on, but HER FRIEND goes into immediate cunt, AFTER JUST TELLING ME TO GO MORE AGGRESSIVE.

She got jealous she wasn't getting good dick.

How cocky does that sound? I don't really give a shit.

She went 1-fucking-80 on me and that seems the most likely reason.

Then, the gay guys start trying to "wingman" for me. I tell them I just want some time to talk to her. Eventually, I get that time. For about 20 seconds, and then the one gay dude changes his mind and hangs onto her for like 3 minutes gushing over her, and eventually starts to talk poorly about me in spanish, while I'm right there.

I start to tell the guy to leave and that we are only gonna be talking for a quick bit (the bar's last call is over) and my girl starts shushing me. It was so frustrating. I have two sources saying they're helping me, then getting me with the girl, the out of nowhere getting visibly mad I have the cool, pretty girls attention stolen from them, so they change their minds and do everything they can to get her attention back.

After getting shit on in spanish for about 3 minutes and finally I start laughing at the situation I'm in, I get a moment with my girl. She wants me to explain what I mean by open relationship again and I walk her through it with socratic questioning. Right when I get her understanding (seemingly) her friend starts freaking the fuck out again that they're leaving and physically pulling her away. I hail mary and invite her home, knowing it's pointless. She says it was nice meeting me.

Jesus.

FU version coming because i learned

1). the moment you're locked in and she's comfortable MOVE MOVE MOVE

2). don't let get gay guys take your girls attention away. either dominate or get her the fuck out of the gay bar as soon as you can.

3). don't expect friends to be cool the entire night because you've won them over. they are fickle and may change their minds.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Was quite bitter in my last post. Much more detailed analysis here:

FU: Gay Bar - Unnecessary Claims & Cockblocks

Always important to remember that the emotions that bring you harder emotions teach you stronger lessons, and arm you with great tools.

Just made great plans for myself this year, made some updates to my yearly goals, and have a great outlook for my personal development. Also just started a two month cut before an awesome vacation I have planned, to train a better beach body.

May go out tonight, may also just keep up the self improvement. We'll see..

Also..

~~~~1000 posts~~~~ Achievement unlocked (69 Gamerscore)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

This was a fun, weird night lol.

LR: Bathroom Sex - Petite MILF

So even though I graduated I'm in this club with my school, they have parties every week and had a single's bar crawl for Valentine's Day. I head with my buddy, Jeans, to get the free booze they have.

At the event we talk with some college guys, and then get into a longer conversation with a baseball player and a recent graduate. Cool guys and got us in a more social mood. We hop to the next bar and it's a lot more crowded and loud.

I see a cute brunette on the couch and go up to talk to her. There was a purse left alone so I used it as an excuse to start conversation. I chit chat with her but she doesn't seem that interested. I talk with her friends and they're more receptive but eventually they eject so I take it as a rejection.

There were two other guys I introduced myself to and they seemed to enjoy me. They were with two hot girls but I didn't steer them into conversation and got distracted before I lost them. Then as I'm about to leave I see some girls standing around near the door and they seemed like they'd be receptive to conversation. Two girls open me and tell me it's one of their birthdays but they're not hot so I just banter.

I approach the girls near the door and move very quickly as this girl responded really well to my opener and touch. Pretty soon I'm holding her into me and talking about where we'll be going. Her friend comes up and says they're leaving and I touch her elbow and say that I'm coming with them to the same bar.

She gives me a pissed off look and says "don't touch me". I just remain warm and ignore it, and get my girls number for after the uber. I should have stayed with them and invited myself in their uber, but then I'd have to bail on my friend.

We get to the next bar and it's packed with greek life. I see where my girl is in a much larger group of girls now and eventually head over. I open up a different group than my girl, because I recognized that I'm going to have to handle this group differently since it's valentine's day and all these girls are gonna be judging my girl for talking with me / leaving with me.

So I compliment these girls on their matching jackets and introduce myself. All these girls are hot, and some I like more than my original girl. I didn't talk a whole lot to them, but slowly meshed myself into the group, and became friends with one guy by subbing for his pool partner. I went back and forth between the pool game and talking to girls, and eventually I had all the girls looking at me and talking to their friends - it was pretty clear they were talking about me.

I get my girl somewhat alone and was pulling her into me. Before I even ask she says she has to stay with her friend, but she's smiling. So she's basically saying that she wants to leave with me but doesn't want to be a bad friend. Right then the friend comes in and steals her from me, and I never found her again.

At one point I do sit down with a different girl and she tells me that she just became single after being in a relationship the entirety of college. I should have escalated right then and there and been like, "so now you're free to do this?" and manhandle kissed her. I didn't and then her friend stole her right after that.

So now I'm getting overall negative preselection because the girls talked about me, and I think recognized me as a player. Exciting at first, but it leads to them shit talking me out of the picture, and their body language changed.

I leave to a different part of the bar and meet my friend, and get some shots. A cloud of girls starts to grow next to me, and they're checking me out. Valentine's day, at 1:00 AM.. yea, they're starting to think about who they might be going home with.

Out of nowhere I see this petite, big titted MILF with a nice ass and I say hello to her. She immediately is like, not joking awestruck, and tells me that I'm very sexy. I laugh and say thank you and pull her into me. Her friend (guy) starts talking to me and is pretty high energy, but a little weird. She starts to act how old I am and saying that maybe I'm too young for her, and then starts to say that I'm too hot for her.

So, I guess I'm at that point of value & attainability. The sorority girls were clearly attracted to me, but because of the player vibe and too low attainability push me away. This MILF, being older and thinking herself less attractive, thought I wouldn't be interested in her because of her age.

To solve this problem I manhandle kiss her. She goes straight for tongue lol. Then she grabs me to the dance floor and grinds on me, then takes my hand and puts it on her tit. This was pretty public and I had to just run with it and not give a fuck, I overall thought that her openness was pretty funny and enjoyed it.

After this she runs off with the guy she came with and I go back to my friends and make light of the situation. I find her again about 15 minutes later and pull her into me and say that we're gonna leave together and I want to see more of her, while grabbing her ass. She's down as fuck. I talk to the guy she's with and talk about doing an after party. Luckily, Jeans has some white stuff and these two have beer. So now we got a party lol.

We get to this guys' car and sit in it for a while. This is where things get a little ridiculous haha. Jeans and I are in the backseat, and the MILF just starts looking at me and saying how sexy she thinks I am. It was a little ratchet, but I just stare her back as sexy as I can and thank her. I take my finger and put it in her mouth and she sucks on it. Then she tries to make out with me and is crawling over her seat to get to me because she can't resist the urge. She jumps on top of me and we start making out, then Jeans takes shotgun so we have more room. The car starts moving and we're going to my house.

Basically we start going at it and I'm feeling her ass under her jeans and she's grinding on me. I start feeling up her awesome tits and sucking on them, and she just goes and takes her shirt off. I started fingering her pussy a little bit and telling her how I want to fuck her, and she starts undoing my pants. Then the car brakes, and she falls backward into the middle console with her tits out, right in between the driver and my friend. Lmao typing this, her face was priceless.

When we get to my house she gets her shirt back on and we all make it inside. My place is super small so some are on the couch, MILF hanging on my bed. I get into some deep conversations with her friend and then make my way over to the MILF and play around with her body. Then I pull her into me and say that I'm gonna fuck her brains out in the bathroom. That she go in and I'll follow right after. She obediently does that.

As soon as I'm in we start making out and ripping eachother's clothes off. I whip my dick out and she compliments my size (which is funny because I'm only slightly above average, whether that's big for her or she's just flattering me idk haha). She starts sucking me off and pretty quickly after I slip a condom on, lift her on top of the toilet and enter her. We try this for a while, then switch to her riding me while I sit down, but we can't find a good rhythm.

I lay down in the bathtub and she rides me pretty well. Her tits are fake but they were fucking awesome to squeeze and play with. Then I lift her off and bend her over for doggy and fuck her little brains out. She started getting really loud and I had total control of her little body - I LOVE petite girls.

We finish and then go back outside. She just keeps her shirt off and leaves her tits out. Then we all hang out and enjoy some party favors, some of which were off the MILF's tits. She put her shirt on after that. For a little bit it felt like we might gangbang her, but I didn't push it in that direction nor did I want to.

It starts getting late and I'm laying down with my girl now, and tell her that I want to fuck her properly on my bed while I feel her up and she rubs my dick. At this point I'm just being a savage with her and not caring that my friend and her friend are there / watching.

When my friends say that they need to get something out of the car I pull the friend aside and tell him that I'm gonna fuck her after they walk out, just so he knows. He's okay with it (my house my rules, so..) and I lock the door behind him. When I walk back into my room she's sitting there naked, ready for my cock. So hot.

I'm a bit riskier this time and fuck her without a condom. The sex was much better and I ravaged the fuck out of her - she was being so loud lol. I pull out and cum all over her back while rubbing my dick on her ass. I wasn't gonna get her number but she insisted and so I gave it to her. I wouldn't mind having her as a FB but she seems a little crazy lol so I have to be careful. I love playing around with her body and she seems really attracted to my aesthetic and the way I fuck.

Happy Valentines Day (;

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My name is Hue and I like to have sex in bathrooms.

Once you break that barrier you realize that you can fuck just about anywhere.

Will probably try for public sex soon during night game.

LR: Bathroom Sex Lay Up
I saw my coworker's posting on snapchat that they were out drinking around 7 PM. Apparently they've been out all day. They're about to go back to his house so I just bring my bottle of tequila and drive over.

The moment I walk in (I'm looking sexy with a red & black undershirt, black jacket, and nice jeans), I'm greeted by everybody. There's a cute brunette dancing near the front of the room and she dances into me and introduces herself. She's clearly a little drunk, but it's immediately fucking ON. I could have taken her right there lol.

I introduce myself to people I don't know and talk to my coworker while I make myself a drink. Some cool people at this place, and I immediately hit it off with this one girl who also studies unconventional psychology practices. I grab her number so she can send me this research paper. To not get too serious I make fun of us for nerding out in the corner while everyone else parties. She seemed receptive and slightly timid.

Slowly I make my way back towards the front and the brunette is dancing on me in seconds. I dance with her a little bit and have fun, half escalating, half checking out to see if she's really all that drunk. I decide she's in control of herself from my perspective and move forward. I down a couple drinks to catch up with everyone and go back to dancing with her. I had been getting hard the moment she came into contact with me, but now I'm getting almost full torque because she starts grinding on me, letting me grab her ass, and grabbing my dick.

To tease I tell her to "watch it" and that she "better be careful" or she's gonna get it. This turns her on even more and she starts to be more aggressive with me. In my head I'm thinking "okay, when do I want to fuck this girl?" haha. She kept trying to kiss me and I denied her every time, saying I wanna have some fun with her but not in public.

After about 15 minutes of this, and about 20-25 minutes of me being at the party, I tell her that I don't know where the bathroom is, and she should help me find it. She goes "are you sure?" and I say, "definitely.". She excitedly takes my hand and walks me upstairs, then goes in the bathroom. I let her go in first and distract the other party goers who are also upstairs, then go into the bathroom, close and lock the door.

We start hooking up and taking our clothes off. I tell her to get on her knees and she sucks me off well. I pick her up and ask if she's on birth control. She says she is, so I waste no time and enter her with me standing. I've never had sex like this and had it gone well, but I'm much stronger since the last time I tried it.

We fuck like this for a few minutes and she's going crazy - probably because of how quickly it all went down. I also turn around so she can see herself getting fucked in the mirror. I put her on the sink counter and turn her around and rail her in doggy. She was trying to clear the counter and ended up pushing my drink off and smashing glass all over the floor.. super loud.

Right after this the host's girlfriend comes up and wants to come inside and I tell her to fuck off hahaha. I grab the item she needs after putting a towel on and resume banging this chick for about 30 minutes.

When I come back out everybody knows what I just did and try to give me shit. I say we were just talking lol. My coworker gives me props. I explain the glass and have her clean most of it up, but I helped of course. We hang around the party a bit more and I get into some good conversations with people, totally acting as if nothing happened. My girl won't stop staring at me and trying to hold onto me from this point forward. It actually got kind of annoying.

It looks like the host and his GF are gonna fuck so I use this opportunity to pull my girl into the other bathroom (gotta get em all! hahaha) and we bang in there. This one was way closer to the party, so of course she decides to be louder, too. Same thing as before, we bang in those two positions - standing sex is actually really fun - and go back out like nothing happened.

She was GLUED to me after that for the rest of the party. I kinda had to accept either leaving to go out and trying to get some other girl since I was on fire or just staying with her for the night. For reputation reasons I stayed with her, and eventually convince her to stay at my house where we fuck on my bed and I went utterly berserk on her. We banged 5 times total, I think.

She asks for my number and I give it to her, but she was only cute and her personality was pretty basic so I don't think we'll be continuing that. She's also from a different town, which probably helped with the whole "don't miss out on this dick" kinda thing.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

Met with a life coach and have some big plans coming. I've never felt so inspired to dive into psychology and make something out of it. Afterward we went and got drinks with this girl he knows. She was honestly kind of a bad bitch, but I eventually got sick of her attitude. She openly admitted and said that her harsh outer shell was just to hide and see into her inner warmth takes the right kind of person and time.

Right towards the end it was getting really late at her house and after one comment too many of her sassyness I just said that "if she doesn't want my opinions I better just leave" in a kind of calm, go fuck yourself attitude. Hindsight had I just held my frame and asked her a deep dive introspection question she might have really opened up to me, but I rationalized that she wasn't really worth my time. Reminded me of the "she's a bitch to you but a pussy cat for me" article.

Friday

Had a really good set with these two girls at my bar, but then when I texted this blonde I didn't get an answer! I was so surprised. The only mistake I can think of that I made was we were talking about "who our types were" and I made it really fun. She said some stuff about traits and I qualified her saying that I liked her attitude about preference. However, after they pried me for my type I didn't say the traits I liked and said that I like blondes more than brunettes (one was blonde and one was brunette) and while this made it funny because it was awkward (and awkward situations turned into comical situations are very useful) it was a missed opportunity to really show her that I care about traits, too. It would have framed us as having similar attitudes (which, we did end of the day).

I left to a friend's house, came back, and opened another woman who was eyeing me. She didn't really engage in the conversation and the friends CLEARLY did not like me. They eventually ejected and I brushed it off, laughing how the friends smelled me from a mile away to my coworkers.

Then, I had a very interesting situation unfold with that girl that I've kinda started to fall for at work.

We were drinking at our bar after we went out. Eventually, I decide to pry into the reality of the situation my coworker has in her relationship. I find out that, it's actually becoming a little serious and she's got a good thing going with the guy...

They were set to break up (and I TOTALLY would have had her then), but then out of nowhere the guy got a job closer that paid better. So she explained that because it was set to run it's course they kinda let themselves go more around eachother. Then, when the longevity kicked back in, she saw it as a new prospect - and now they've both developed more emotionally to their relationship IN ADDITION to the new happiness of the fact "they can stay together". So.. it's a solid relationship for her as far as I can tell.

My relationship status eventually comes up and I explain that I basically have a main bitch but I'm not sure if I want to fully commit to her, and other than that I'm enjoying being single. I recently fucked Koala and had her apologize for what she said and explained that I'm not gonna put up with that shit if she does it again, so that's who I was referring to (but I didn't go into that detail here). Then I explain that I need to start watching what I say around her because I'll do something like tell a funny sex story and the very idea of me being with another girl makes Koala jealous - something that we also talked about during our last meet. Along the way I say that I love sex stories though - they're fucking hilarious.

This gets us into telling our funniest sex stories. She goes first, then one gay guy, and then it's my turn. I choose my recent bang form Valentine's day. I'm pretty drunk now and laughing to myself as I explain the whole thing. It takes me like 3 attempts to actually tell the story and they're hanging onto like every word. I didn't even get to finish to the point of fucking her because they already couldn't believe what I was telling them.

I mention to the girl as we're leaving to the next bar that there's more to the story. And she gives me this excited look... and I can't describe it man. Right after she laughed and looked at me, there was just this moment.

It was right then I realized I actually like this girl.

And I haven't felt like this since that music festival with the MDMA.

It's like I saw her and she saw me, for but a second.

We go over to the other bar and eventually I start getting really romantic with her and qualifying her about how she's unique and about some experiences I've had that show how similar we really are. I meant every word and could see her entering into my vibe. I tell her that I would fuck her brains out if she didn't have a boyfriend and she gave me these really sexy eyes.

And the thing is I don't want to fuck her while she has a boyfriend. In my experience, if you cheat once.. you might again. Aren't I training her to cheat if I shag her while she has a bf? Is it too naive to think that considering how our attraction to each other has blossomed, she knows that I might still be around by the time she breaks up with this dude?

Only a week ago I would have done it in a heart beat, but.. right now, idk my heads in a different place. I feel so content with the direction I'm headed in.

Anyways, I follow my usual shit and move her outside. There I get us arranged kinda nice and I slowly try to reengage the romantic vibes. They're a little harder to bring back, but I do. Then she goes to the bathroom with the gay guy and I can tell by her vibe when she's back she told him what I said. I can't tell if he is supportive or not but he thinks I'm very hot, so, I'd imagine he helped.

I decide I'm gonna kiss her, but the gay guy won't leave now and I know I have to do it privately. During this time they two were talking a lot and I just sat there with a good vibe and looking super comfortable. She says she's gonna take the late bus home and I say I'm coming with. We go to the bus stop. Right when I decide, "okay, I'm kissing her" I go "hey" and turn her into me and look deeply into her, a guy from the kitchen walks up to us. Fuck, man.

He was just being friendly but the timing was just bad, and it messed with my mojo. Now he's there as well as this has to be done privately for her reputation's sake. She looks at me and smiles and goes "what was that?" knowing full well what the hell it was haha. On the bus I sit in the window seat to test if she'll sit next to me. She doesn't so I swing up around and sit with her. I can't bring the vibe back and I can tell it's because the momentum got distracted.

We get to her stop and I make some joke that "I don't know where I'm getting off" and I'm just a newbie here with the "bus lady" to give her shit. She gets up and walks out, and I let her (my stop was 3 blocks away). Something in me just said to stay... because of the implications of me following her. Had I followed her the best case scenario was I steal a kiss that doesn't end in me fucking her because of the almost certain heavy resistance, and lack of plausible deniability with her roommates. She also said super, super clearly on the bus "I would never cheat" as we talked about relationships.

When she gets off the bus, she pops her head back in and gives me a smile that says, "but I want to", and she pops back out. I just smile and ride home, content with letting her go. Then some guy yelled on the bus before the door closes, "I totally thought you two were going home together!" because we were that impressionable I guess.

Today at work it was business as usual except for two things. One was a mistake on my part. I'm on the keto diet and someone brought in pastries. I say "ah I just want to cheat so bad..." and she paused a second and said "you shouldn't. I'd tell you if you should if it were.. like a donut, or something, but.. it's not that worth it", having just eaten one. I could be reading too into this but I think from the way she said it, it was her saying "I rationalized that cheating with you wouldn't be worth it over my current relationship". I just calmly said "that's some real talk right there (; haha" and slowly walked out of the room we were in.

The other was a moment right when she left where I winked at her. And right then in that moment.. there it was.

It's like her and I are suddenly connected for just a mere second. I can't describe it. Almost a zen-like feature.

And I've noticed that this mental clarity in emotional intelligence is growing every day - it produces a calm feeling as I flow through the environments I'm in.

Saturday

Went to another concert out of town. No approaches, it was time with the boys. There was some hired-gun flirting, but I don't count that.

Two things happened of relevance.
1). I got stoned while surrounded by my friends, and we all love eachother, and it allowed me to have a nearly cosmic experience in which I was having nonstop epiphanies about my own psychology, the dynamics and motivations of everyone around me, and the vibe of everyone around me turned up 10000 times it's usual. I truly felt blissful and aware. Lol it sounds ridiculous, I know. And yes, I was just high... but I don't smoke much anymore and I think very very deep when I am. What I took away from it was that being a lover prevails. You'll run into flak from many people and many people will try to bring you down in life. You yourself will try to bring you down, and tell yourself things that stop you / bring you doubts.

But if you continue to love yourself then you'll find your way along your journey. Love prevails, man.

2). In realizing this it hit me full swing that King is driven by many selfish motivations, but I don't hate him for it anymore. I understand his mechanics now. He's jealous of my growth, as he's very competitive. I am too, and I have parts of me that become jealous, envious, and seek to dominate. It's part of my shadow. Right now he's in a depressed state about something, though I'm not entirely sure why. Then he see's me hitting my strides in growth and happiness, it's not fun to compare yourself to people like that when you're down. But comparing yourself to people is a common behavior that many people learn, it's very hard to try and stop doing it... I still struggle with it sometimes.

After all the fun and talks and ways that we interacted though, I get the vibe that he thinks I'm better than him. But hey man, I ain't much. I worked for a few things and started to get my way here and there, but I have a lot to learn. We're just different and at different points. Our focuses are not the same, and neither are our attitudes in some respects. I hope that this doesn't create anything sinister between us.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haven't been posting much because I've been so busy.

Girls are popping out everywheeeeere

I love being productive towards shit I'm passionate about (= and I'm deeply invested in getting an honest understanding of my own psychology (and other people's of course - but your own brain makes a great genuine pig) and I feel so awake. I think a lot of it has to do with good habits, the fact I did sober January, and regularly viewing Hector's instagram. Hector seems to be making some breakthroughs as well, and it rubs off to his followers.

I've been going out quite a bit too. Everywhere I go I feel like I'm glowing. And I've noticed, that ultimately doesn't effect technical game. You still have to game. It just makes it easier and I feel like let's you get away with shit better.

These will include a little less detail than usual because I have to focus my time optimally.

Tuesday
Almost had the quiiickest lay up at this bar. We were at a dive and this guy bumped me, and I turned around to be friendly with and engage the whole group. The girls in the group are clearly interested in me. We chit chat and the girl is looking for an apartment because her lease is over. When there's a moment of just us two having attention on eachother, I slyly say "you could take a tour of mine, maybe give it a test run", and she's fucking ON. Lol. It was mostly how I said it.

We made plans to come to my house later and fuck but then 2 hrs went by and she didn't want to call the uber. When I tried to get her on the phone she didn't answer, then her friend talked her out of it I think.

Thursday
Served my ex girlfriend's table. Afterwards, had a drink with her and her friend. Very fun at first, but then suddenly I felt this uneasy sense almost as if I was back in 7th grade, my awkward ass self. They leave and I'm left with these weird emotions.

I try to go out but it felt forced. I get a text from my brother to have a drink and we meet up, immediately getting into a deep conversation, forgiving eachother for the beefs we've caused, and healing the wounds. He has his financial situation in order, but I have my personal self-growth situation in order - it seems. That's when it became clear to me that it's better to find yourself first than it is to just go get money. That shit's nice, but without the other one much harder to enjoy.

So glad it happened. Very odd how the universe ordered those events.. makes you think.

Friday
New girl at work. She wants to fuck me. Very cool girl, beautiful eyes too. She's got a boyfriend though :p and I have decided that it would have to be a special situation for me to fuck my coworker, when they have a partner.

I met a red pill sociopath. I think?

He's SO well read in game, the intellectual dark web, and the man's got game. Allegedly banged several 9's, and he had pictures.

I saw him work and it was very impressive. But, I found out the next day he's been getting kicked out of bars for being too aggressive. He also bought two girls shots, then turned asshole hyper sexual - one of the girls rejected - and then he got mad and tried to have the bartender give us two more free shots. More or less, he had very little outcome independency, and clearly just goes and goes and goes until a girl says yes.

But his game is really good, I heard him talking and I thought I was in the presence of a master. He might be a sociopath though, and from our texts I think he's trying to use me for something. Definitely don't trust him.

Saturday
Met my coworkers after a concert. There was a MILF attorney who eye fucked the shit out of me. I approached and was too timid with her and her gay friend. The gay friend and I had good chemistry socially and I had clearly won his approval. But then I tried to get her talking so I could qualify her to nothing, and my touch didn't do much. I think she wanted me to be super aggressive from the get go.

Eventually two other young guys come through and she's suddenly interested in them. I stay for a while to see if I can win her over and she doesn't. I leave as to not waste time.

I'm at a new level with my coworkers though. People that are talking shit on me are getting corrected by my friends, and my friends openly compliment me and tell me how much they appreciate and enjoy me around.

When the going got tough several months ago, I almost quit. Really glad I stayed in the game, and I'm glad to have people around me that want to grow in the same way I do (=

Also got some numbers for some new leads. Oh, and I ran into a girl I banged at my old school and she's DTF as hellll.

Koala
She caved, apologized for what she did, and now I'm pretty sure I have (general) control with the relationship. We're gonna be fucking more, which I'm certainly happy about lol.

Piercings
Super good stuff over texts and she seems to enjoy me a lot. But, she's having some problems with her birth control? Something like bad side effects, I guess. Which sucks for her - I've heard those are rough.

She said she'd text me, so now I wait until she does.

Abundance is pretty dope, haha.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday
Very glad I didn't go for the new girl. She's a feminist with a recent boyfriend. So, I could likely still smash because she's not "locked in" with him yet but.. she literally was talking with me about how she leveraged power over her family after being victimized as the middle child, and "THE AGE OF THE WHITE MALE IS OVER".

No thanks!

Maybe some drunk night once she's 21, but not effort from my part.

Friday

After work I was just about to leave and go drink with my buddies, and I see Bundle. She looks fine as ever. I text her, are you in [area]?

She thought my number was someone else and texts me that she was on a date but he flaked and looks around for me, but she doesn't see me.

I decide fuck it and just go up to her and grab her for a hug. She says I looks A LOT different.

We sit down and talk and catch up. She's closed off at first and I can tell she's anxious. I just keep conversation going and get her a good idea of where I am, and find out where she is for about 20-30 minutes. I was incorporating touch and she was eventually letting me get my hands on her legs, so I knew that even though she wasn't giving me great eye contact she liked what I was doing.

Right when she's about to tell me she's going home I suggest we get one more drink at a different place, and that I'm tired of being at my bar.

She's down and goes to the bathroom while I decide where we go. We come back and jump over to a nearby place.

Here it's the same thing except now we're isolated at a booth. I use more touch with her legs. I take a piss and when I come back I put my arm around her and get close. I eventually have my hand on her ass and she's cool with it. She takes her glasses off and looks much more beautiful.

She's legally blind without them on though so I tease her a lot about this. She's saying she has to go home to leave to vacation the next morning and I use plausible deniability that if that's the case we should go now to drink mezcal at my house because she's never had it. We'll have one more drink.

She thinks about it and I get very close to her ear and have our cheeks touching and tell her, "yea I wouldn't wamt to.... do anything.. where both people don't think they'd really enjoy it[i/]" with sex dripping from my voice.

This pushes her over the edge and I can tell she's really turned on. She says she's down with a smile lol.

We go to my house talk some more and fuck. She gives, hands down, the best head I've had to date. Perfect.

She doesn't get wet until mid sex though. And she has the tightest pussy in the world, even though I eventually to get her wet when I'm fucking her. Raw dog this is great bit with a rubber on this time it wasn't as fun.

Either way I tell her it was great running into her and she heads out.

I go back out and meet that lesbian chick. I eventually pull her home using last call as plausible deniability for a drink at my house (literally same as with Bundle, neither time did we actually drink mezcal). We get over there and try to fuck (lol she's not lesbian) but I can't get up. Her being a smoker and needing a cigarette mid escalation was a HUGE turn off for me. I tell her I just had sex and my dick is too tired lol.

Don't really care about losing that one, even when she was sucking my dick I just wasn't into it.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright, enough dilly dallying.

I want higher quality chicks from cold approach.

I banged Koala, Bundle, and Bathroom Girl last week (I saw her out because she was visiting and pulled her into the bathroom at the bar, then fucked her in the alley after that), and hooked up with that lesbian chick - and that's all good fun, but it's just not as exciting as going up to a random, hot babe and pulling her home.

Those lays are the most exciting.

I've been lazy to journaling because I haven't been approaching enough. So, time to analyze my shit some more.

Saturday
Last weekend I was talking to a girl who makes lingerie while she was dressed from head to toe in it and I didn't analyze the scenario enough, now I don't remember as many details. I think I should have been more physical, because I had her hooked before the queen bee came in. I also had the option to follow them to the next bar, but that would have been chasey.

Then as mentioned I popped into the bar next door, saw the bathroom chick and fucked her again. I need to cut her off. She's gonna get too attached and she is NOT someone I want to have anything with - her personality sucks.

Tuesday
Went out last night and wasn't really feeling it. Basically forced myself to go out with some friends and approach. There was a terrible ratio at the bar compared to how it usually is.

I went up to three girls with one of them being naturally beautiful and did the "hey, I just saw you guys here, and thought your friend was super cute - you mind if I talk to her?". They didn't hear me and so I laughed at myself and them to ease the awkwardness arising, which they giggled back to, and then repeated myself.

The girls smiled at me and said, "No, I really like your confidence though (= ".

Dumbass me took it as a real rejection. That was an imposed shit test. Not the real kind of manipulation that some girls do, but the kind where they are.. unconsciously seeing what you're made of.

I should have just stayed and talked to her because her body language was receptive. I got her name, shook her hand, and bid her adieu. I should have at least stayed in set because - boom, now I'm talking to her. I really think I could have turned it around, at least temporarily.

Then there were some boogie looking bitches that came up to my friends' and I's table. I open them with some teasing thing about them trying to take our table. It wasn't a great opener, I have to admit. One of them lifted up the girls hand and showed us her engagement ring. I told her congratulations and still tried to engage but they weren't at all receptive so I laughed and walked away.

There weren't any other hot girls out for a tuesday night, so those were the only two.

Call me crazy and perhaps engaging in self defeating narratives, but for nights that I'm not feeling it and I know that might effect my game, I'm gonna go in with a "Let's go get rejected!" mentality lol.

Sure, it's probably more practical to engage in meditation and cold showers, or what have you to get you in state before you go out - but if you're out and starting to question your approach, just reinforcing a "here goes nothing!" is gonna help you more in the long run.

So boom. I got rejected because 1). I didn't persist past a shit test and 2). My opener was shit / they just weren't interested.

Cheers to progress.

Alcman

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue said:
"hey, I just saw you guys here, and thought your friend was super cute - you mind if I talk to her?"
I love that multiset opener, and I've never thought of it myself! I'd love to hear what experience you've had with it in the past. Always on the lookout for tricks to use when you're out of wingmen.

>