Open-relationship girlfriend seems to play hard to get during sex

jdoc

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys,

I've recently been having some trouble with a girl I've been in a casual relationship for 1.5 years.
Over the past few months, I've noticed that she's been increasingly offhanded in her comments and has been testing me a lot more.
When she comes to my place, she always stays for the night. And pretty much all of the time, we have sex before going to sleep and after the movie. We also have sex earlier during the evening before having dinner.
After the movie, I recently noticed that her saying things like, "We should go to sleep now." She seems to play hard to get with having sex. Each time, I feel like I'm chasing and handling objections to get her horny enough to have sex. I know that she's just playing games, because during sex earlier in the evening, we talk about the sex we're going to have later that night. Each time, she seems very excited by it.

The question is: how can I address her when she gets me to chase very hard to initiate sex? This seems to annoy me and I don't like having to put up with this game that she's playing.
I've been thinking about calling her out on it, but I'm not sure if this is an over-reaction. Would appreciate your opinions.

J

Will KZ

Space Monkey
space monkey
You could always kick her out - www.girlschase.com/content/tactics-tues ... least-once

Though it might be a little late to be trying to set that precedent. I'm a little confused as to the nature of your relationship, "Open-relationship girlfriend" seems a lot more serious than "a casual relationship". 1.5 years seems very long for a purely casual relationship, she could be trying to get more investment out of you.

Also, she is still having sex with you early on, so it doesn't seems as serious an issue to me, but you're not me. Are you going to be suffering if you don't have sex a second time that night, and is it because you don't have other regular girls to meet your needs or because you just have a high sex drive? If it's the former, that's a problem you can resolve without her (and once you fix it she'll probably stop testing you as much as a result, even if you don't tell her anything about it).

Lastly, it could just be that the sex life is getting stale for her. Men love the convenience of a sex routine, women not so much. Maybe you could switch it up a little? Go to bed after the movie and tell her you're going to fuck her in the morning? Use a different room than usual? Play some kind of game instead of watching a movie?

>