Get Pussy Or Die Tryin'

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Date With Freshman

LR: Tall Black Freshman
Took a month to meet up. Tall & black freshman. Great body. Good face. Lotta flaking. Got her number on Tinder after agreeing to meet up. She unmatched me so those are gone. Texts:
Me: heyy freshman it's Hue (=
Me: I don't get any green bubbles fyi, hopefully that'll take your edge off ;P
Her: Hey! sorry just got off work

Me: holaaa. what you getting into today?
Her: heyy I'm going out later wbu
Me: ooo someone and their big bad fake
Me: same here. you dressing up?
Her: I don't even have a fake lolll and yes
Me: lol so young
Me: does that mean you're hitting a halloween party then? or trick or treating?
Her: very funny
Me: *cheesing emoji*
Me: whats your costume
Her: the walk of shame
Me: lemme see (=
Her: *mirror pic* lol here is a possible outfit
Me: looks a little PG freshman(;
Me: no heels in hand? lol
Her: hahaha(; and the heels are too mch work
Me: here lemme take a shower and I'll send you mine
Her: bet
Me: *mirror pic* I think I win ;P
Her: is that a onesie *cheesing emoji*

Me: have we decided on the final apparel? (=
Her: *mirror pic* honestly struggling I'm trying to figure out how to not get hypothermia
Me: my onesie is nice and fuzzy.. I can consider making a little room in here(;
Her: mhm i'm sure
Me: I'm going to a party on [street] pretty soon.. where are you heading?
Her: I'm going to frats at like 10:30!
Me: ah gotcha.. are you free to chat for a sec?
Her: yea...
Me: *calls*

Her: sorry I left my phone for a sec but I didn't realize you meant call haha I"m with a group of pople
Me: lol word
Me: well hey if you're super busy tonight do your thing. wanted to meet you, if not no big
Her: I'll let you know cuz I"m also celebrating my best friends birthday, but if not tonight definitely another time!

Me: ayy freshman what trouble are you getting into today?
Her: working at 6:// haha fun times
Me: dang.. sounds like it haha, where are you raking in green?
Her: what?? haha
Me: lol where do you work
Her: k comm

Her: heyy what're you up to tn
Me: might meet some people at [bar] later.. nothin strict yet
Me: yourself
Her: i have no clue i was going to [bar] but that just got canceled like.. 2 seconds ago
Me: looks like I'm about to roll through [bar]...
Her: never heard of it
Me: you open to trying new things?
Her: i am
Me: (=
Me: wait lol I thought you didn't have a fake
Her: not yet my friend was gonna get me into [bar]
Her: lol I can only go to [other bar] :/
Me: lol love it
Me: depends on when you'd go, but I'll met you there that's fine
Her: idk if I"m going yet bc none of my friends are going out
Me: if they're not we just should
Me: or you could stay home lol up to you

Me: happy gameday ;P
Her: sorry I've been super bad at looking at my texts lately but yes boutta celebrate the win

Me: ayy freshman what's good. was just thinking since we have such a hard time getting ahold of eachother on the weekends why don't we grab some food tonight? should be free after my club meeting
Her: heyy sadly i have class till 4 and work at 6 :(
Me: okay gotcha. tell me your schedule and we'll pick a day that works (=
Her: this week doesn't really work for me i'm just really busy but next week should work!
Me: cool lemme know

week later

Her: hey! my work schedule is finally consistent, I work sunday and tuesday through thursday nights
Me: heyy. okay gotcha.. I'm working for most this weekend, but I'd be down with Monday
Me: I'm taking an exam till like 8ish that night, let's do food after that. sound good?
Her: sounds good:)
Me: great (= have fun with the rest of your week freshman

Me: ayy freshman, still on for tonight?
Her: heyy i got scheduled to work tonight because of break I guess :( but it's my last day this week and I'm either going home tomorrow night or thursday if you're free
Me: I'm free tomorrow night, yea. you dunno what day you head back for break?
Her: yeahhh my friends sister is coming from [school] u to pick us up and i guess she doesn't know when yet
Me: hmm.. what time you done with class tomorrow?
Her: 2:05 if i got to class haha
Me: haha good answer (;
Me: well I'm out of work around 2:30, i could pick yo up and we could grab food
Her: sounds good!
Me: sweet, I'll chat with ya then
Me: hey where should I be picking ya up?
He: *address*
Me: cool I'll lyk when I head
Her: alrighty
Me: on my way
Her: *thumbs up*
Me: outside

Holy fuck that took forever to type. Worth it, because it's a great example of dealing with flakes and persisting properly. That was the most work for the lay.

I pick her up and then after some banter to get her slightly more comfortable suggest we just go to my house to eat. Boom, now she's at my house. I make us some bomb tacos and we sit on the couch and talk. We chit chat and I let her cuddle with me a little bit, then ask her where she falls on the basic --> bad bitch scale. She says she's in the middle with a little bit of both. I ask her to name what makes her both and she can think of basic bitch shit (starbucks) but not bad bitch. I say "there's other ways of finding that out" and go for a kiss. Very receptive.

I pull off and we chill a bit longer. About 10 minutes later I start playing with her hair and kiss her again. Quickly turns to hooking up on my bed. I did the reach around finger method with my hand on her ass in her pants. She's veeeerrry receptive to skin on skin contact. I whip my dick out and she starts stroking it. She tells me she isn't quite ready for sex and I say we don't have to do anything she doesn't want to do. She's happy with this and we go back to hooking up with her grinding on me. I put her hand on my cock and she starts really going for it so I do the reach around again and finally get my fingers in.

She's nice and wet so I tell her I want to stuff her pussy with my fingers, and make her beg for it. She takes her pants off. I tease her until fingering her. Nice and tight. In no time she's getting on top of me trying to put my dick inside of her. I don't do it without a condom and then put one on and we fuck. I'm her favorite person she's talked to on Tinder because most guys are creeps, she says.

Tuesday Night

Went out with Day One. He is full on gaming now! Asking me about day game and shit. We can't find a receptive group to approach, so I just start being social with guys at the bar to make friends. I connect with some producers and rappers, fuck yea. Got their numbers and we'll be meeting up soon. Their girls were eyeing me but I decided that if I'm gonna be friends with these guys I should try to game them at a later date instead of going straight for the men's commodities.

Day One gets AA because he didn't want to approach a table full of girls. Not sure if he ever went for it. My coworkers show up and I connect with the old bartender who had been cold to me before. Social proof was booming for me the rest of the night and it was really fun.

Lipstick was trying to get my attention by hovering and I utterly ignored her because she's a manipulative narcissistic bitch. Found that out in detail by talking with her friend (who was also hovering me - I don't understand why she's still friends with lipstick) last time I was at the bar.

Not every night you go out HAS to be about getting laid. Think long term and build your social network some nights, to cash out the benefits later.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday

Went out after work and everyone is in town because of thanksgiving. Came into a pregame and joked around with some good old friends. Once we got to the bar all the people from high school started pouring in and I immediately notice a change in the way everybody starts acting. Far less "risky" behaviors, and far more reserved conversation. As if everyone stuck a small, dildo-sized pole up their ass. Kind of turned me off.

The thing I dislike about this group, despite being tight with most all of them is there's just a layer of fakeness that everyone paints on them once it becomes more public. My closer friends will complain about it, then do it, but hey maybe I do too without realizing it. I think it's mostly about maintaining cohesion of the entire group that motivates it - although some are quite obviously people pleasing, which is the part i find annoying.

I talk with some I haven't seen in years. Girls give me a lot more IOI's than years past. My buddy's ex was openly flirting with me, but I wasn't in the mood to flirt hard because of the obvious drama I would get from it, since my buddy wasn't there. I talk to a girl about her recent venture into buddhism and it was a great conversation until towards the end she started getting really nervous and looking around for her friends. I wasn't even flirting, so, I wonder if this was her being "I don't have anything else to say.. where are my friends?!" or if this was her getting nervous about being attracted to me? Idk - I'm not even interested, for that matter.

I bust some dance moves and everyone seemed to like it, but these are all like the whitest of white people (and I'm white so I can't really say that) so I stopped before I steered into being too much an entertainer. Been watching some hip hop music videos more closely to incorporate their moves into mine. I remember complimenting this one girl about how I liked her sweater and she flirts back, "oh my sweater meets your standards of fashion.. wow..." and I kinda just smile and shrug it off, since I would have liked it better if she just took the compliment. I could have flirted back, "yea, you think you got what it takes to join the clothing line?" because this owns her frame instead of fights it. I wear nicer clothes than most everybody around me so fighting it would be silly.

My buddy who I haven't seen in months hits me up out of the blue to meet up and a bar and I decide it would be more fun to leave to him than it is to stay here and continue acting all uppity, since no one was getting loose here. I tell my friend I'm gonna leave and he hits me with, "what? do you have better people to be hanging out with?" and I just give him a weird look and ask why he's taking it personally. I like all of them, but haven't seen this guy in a while either and wanted to hang out. Two of my friends back and forth about me leaving so I just say my goodbyes to a few others and split. I'm gonna see them this weekend anyways, for fucks sake.

Later on I meet up with a few people at the bar and get distracted into some other shenanigans. Turned out my buddy had to bail. I meet this gay dude who cut my hair a month or two ago and he's super chill so I get his number and we ball out for a bit. One gay dude who I've been hanging out with a lot recently comes with me to an after party. I'm making better friends with the hair dresser at the party and it's all good, but then we finally leave and I don't call an uber for the guy I came with and he sends me some texts about how I suck for leaving him there without a ride, and eventually that he was jealous for the attention I was giving the hairdresser. Like, fucking ew man. We're friends and I thought he got that. I really hope he hasn't been hoping for something beyond that, and he's just acting girlish.

Theme of the night: people wanting my attention, then getting mad at me for giving other people attention I'd rather be talking to / hanging out with. :p

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Saturday

LR?: Gameday
Huge football day. People start getting drunk at like 6 AM. Start out at a party with the SweetBros and can't really vibe, despite the party being pretty lit. Say hi to a lot of people I know and a few converations here and there beyond chit chat, but that's about it. Coworkers text me to meet them out, so I decide to do that instead.

Once I get there it's a lot more fun and I'm meeting several new people that my coworkers knew. Hot black chick in our group, and I was doing pretty well with her and this one other blonde who I had just only met. Had to be slightly cautious to not be too sexual too quickly and fuck up group cohesion. Days like this where everyone is out and going crazy can be done two ways, I see it as. You can play the social circle game and position yourself with your target, flirting and escalating the whole time with a few haymaker moments like a really good sexual frame or sexualizing. Or, you can play the numbers game because everyone is so high energy and chaotic. I did both.

I had been building things pretty well with the black chick, and mainly for similarity since she doesn't know me at all. The blonde is cool too but has a boyfriend. Starting to get slightly better to reading if she does or not from the get go - it's very subtle and not ever a for sure read though. The guys in the group started being a little stand offish to me, so I start befriending them. It was a little slower at first but I end up really hitting it off with one of the cooler guys in the group and was basically good from then on with cohesion.

There's a lot of families in town and a girl's mom starts trying to set me up with her. I humor the situation and talk to the girl, though I'm not interested. My ex girlfriend shows up. Haven't seen her in a while, and I was so happy to talk with her. She has a boyfriend now and she's happy - which makes me happy. She finally got that teaching job she always wanted, something I told her she would be great at :) It was honestly the highlight of my day talking to her. I kept kissing her on the cheek and hugging her haha. I bid her adieu, and continued with the partying after gushing with emotion for about 5 minutes.

Our team is winning, the alcohol is flowing, and everyone is in a great mood. The bar is fucking PACKED. Another mom tries to set me up with a girl - this time she's cute. I talk to her a little bit and chit chat with her dad. We have a good bit in common. I get her number and as she's giving it to me I flash her dad the dirtiest look lol he looked SO scared. Tried texting her later but it didn't lead anywhere. I need to banter with her more if I'm gonna get her.

I tried a hard flirt with the black chick and poked her cheek. She said "don't touch my face" after that so I had to back off hard. We all end up going to a different bar and I'm able to recover with her on the way back and had a more sexual vibe building up. If I remember correctly I casually said something about sex to the group. Still had a yellow light from her, so I was considering if I should abandon ship, but for the time being just keep the good vibes with everyone going.

We get to the next bar, also packed as fuck. I'm fucked up as shit, as is everyone else. This guy supporting the other team starts talking shit to me and my buddy and we start to square up on him before he backs off. Things are becoming barbaric with all the hollering and noises. A lot of people are getting "goldfish drunk" as I describe it (lights are on, but no one's home, short term memory is out the window) and I'm doing my best to keep my shit together. The dude I hit it off with starts buying me drinks. Out of nowhere my Day One shows up and we kick it, vibing hard.

Our team starts fucking killing it, and it looks like we're gonna win. I probably should have taken this chance to isolate / move the black chick, but instead leave with Day One to take a break from all the drinking and chaos. I end up passing out at his house after eating, then leaving to my bar. I'm still fucking hammered so I'm taking it super easy.

Pretty fuzzy from here. My coworkers and I are getting fucked up and bar hop for a sec. There's this really sexy indian chick in my group who I've never met, and she's clearly into me. We all leave to my coworkers apartment for a party and I'm tryna fuck this indian chick (I was definitely grabbing her ass at one point). This dude that lives with my coworker starts going for her, and he got physical before I did and ended up getting her I think. After I miss my window I stumble out of the apartments and into another bar. Two girls from my highschool are there and I try to merge with their group and totally get shot down. I took this as indicative of being a blacked out shithead lol.

I leave to campus bars since we won the game and everyone's going crazy. Plus, if I'm hammered I'll have an easier time with college students than mid 20's bars. I get there and two feminist chicks are talking to me, and seem really into whatever the fuck was coming out of my mouth. My buddy pops outta nowhere and we talk (I have no recollection of that conversation), but then I remember suddenly jumping out of convo to talk with this different indian chick. Within no time I'm grabbing her ass and suggesting we leave. She's down if I have weed, she says. "I'll text my dealer", I tell her. I don't have a weed dealer lol. Her friend objects to me and I just grab my girl and say, "you mind if I steal her away for a sec?" with a warm smile and vibe. She's submits to my frame and we leave the bar. Probably like a 15-20 minute pull.

We make out a few times on the way over, and then start going at it when I get her inside. I remember her being naked on my cock, and sucking on her nipples. My dick entered her pussy, but I couldn't get it up. I told her I'd fuck her in the morning and she says that's fine. Then she realizes I don't have weed and I kinda start laughing my ass off, basically acting like a total fuckboy. She says she's gonna get picked up and wants my address. I give it to her still laughing to myself, even calling myself a fuckboy lol. It wasn't even that funny, but hey I was fucking plastered.

What a fun day. Really taxing on my body, though, I feel kinda sick. Only have so many of those left in me.

Side Note for journaling and self improvement - emotional management:

Writing Prompts

Do I feel any discomfort today? Where in my body is it? Emotional or physical? Dig Into it.

Why do I feel this way? (Don't blame others, theres always soemthing you can do to control pain)

What can I do to fix it? (1-3 things I can fix)

What would my life be like if I don't do that for 5 years? Worst case

What would my life be like if I do that for 5 years? Best case

Right slowly and neatly, you have time.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
LR: That's Debatable

Went to my bar after finally finishing up with my grad school applications. Right when I get there I had my seat taken (my buddy had been holding it) and so I ask the girls next to me if they'll scoot down one so I can sit in a charming way. They comply and I say the seat I had is nice and warm.

We start to chit chat after a little bit. One's a cute looking vietnamese girl and one's a very meehh looking blonde. I banter and tease them for a while and get them guessing my major. This managed to go on for 20 minutes, I had turned it into a fun game about them generally reading my vibe and using clues to slowly reveal it. When the vietnamese girl guesses wrong again (and she had used up all her guesses) she looks up the school website and finds me. I call her a cheater and chase frame her for stalking me.

By this point I'm touching her legs and have both her and her friend very interested. Every time I had a question about me during this game I would either tease them about asking such a question or reveal something that would exude an attractive trait. When I finally did reveal that I was doing psychology I gave a great explanation of how meditation is an amazing and powerful thing and it had them totally eating up my every word.

My coworkers become introduced and my guy, PuffDaddy starts to wingman for me. The girls are asking him about me and he starts to boast and I tell him "no PuffDaddy you don't have to wingman for me" aloud so they can hear it. I'm not sure what this implicitly did but because of the frame I had going it made them more invested after that, I noticed. It got to the point where I had the vietnamese girl wrapped around my finger so, admittedly, I was less attracted (but still attracted) to her.

The people I work with and I start to make plans elsewhere and I invite the girls with us, saying they can meet us there. They are on the fence, and I choose not to persist. I thought I could do either and have it work, but simply inviting them and leaving was more in line with the law of least effort. We leave and within no time they show up. At one point I couldn't get compliance from the vietnamese girl so I bounce around the bar and find two fucking MILFS sitting at the bar, looking at me sexily. I try to game them and they both show me they're married. I kinda tried to keep it going anyways and ended up saying something confusing (I can't remember what it was) and got a weird look from one of them so I ejected after laughing it off with them. I told PuffDaddy to try and he did and failed as well haha.

This gay guy I work with asks if I'm gonna try to fuck the vietnamese girl and I say "yea I plan on fucking her". He says that "no she's just out with her friend tonight" and I took this as a challenge, give him a skeptical smile and say "that's debatable". Pretty soon after this I'm dancing with the vietnamese girl and I pull her away from her friend. I start to screen to see how good of friends she is with this girl and they've only known each other for a few weeks. Perfect. I start bringing up music and say she needs to see this artist I fuck with and we should go to my house to listen to it. She says she wants to but doesn't want to be a bad friend. I yes ladder a little bit and then bide some more time by saying we don't have to leave this second, which implies that we WILL be leaving later and plants the seed.

Everyone comes over to where I've isolated her and joins the conversation. I got up to get a drink shortly after this and when I come back Puffdaddy is distracting the other girl. I text him to close (even though she's not very attractive lol) and he says "I can't bro lol" because she wasn't hot enough. I yes ladder my girl once more and say that I'll call the uber.
Game, Set, Match.

At my house there was a little LMR, but I assured her we don't have to do anything she doesn't want to, then instructed her to get on top of me once my dick was out, and to beg for my cock. Then I fucked her pussy sideways. We banged about 4 times and I saw her out the next morning.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Met with Koala again after making myself ghost her for two weeks. We fucked, but it was an annoying process.

Texts:
Last Week
Me: heyy Koala. been super slammed with applying to grad school recently.. finally done :p would love to see if your lil booty this weekend if you're free
Her: Hueee I'm in Miami this weekend but let's get together next week for sure ;-* ;-*
Me: that's awesome, have a blast
Me: and perfectt we can celebrate my graduation
Her: Hell yeah congrats!! *celebration emojis*
Her: And mine too. We have a lot to celebrate *suggestive smirk emoji*
Me: yess. split a bottle of champagne?
Her: Haha I'm down
Me: okay sweet, let's shoot for Sunday
Me: send me some pictaaas of miami

Next day
Her: *pool picture* Jealous?
Me: what color bikini are you wearing?
Her: Haha guess
Me: If I guess right you're sending a picture ;-*
Her: Haha not there anymore
Her: But blue *suggestive smirk*
Me: that was my first guess

Tuesday
Her: Guess where I'm going tonight
Me: does it have good looking servers who sling margaritas?
Her: Haha no but good guess
Her: [hockey] game 8)
Me: bout time you're rooting for the right team ;P
Me: [animal emoji] [trash emoji]
Her: *cheesing emoji*

Me: we winning?
Her: No...
Her: [score]
Me: whaat
Me: no chance [goalie] is in
Her: Haha idk who that is
Her: I was in a suite though it was pretty sick
Me: my buddy, [goalie]
Me: he's out best goalie lol
Me: smh Koala
Her: Damn tell him to get in the game we can't be losing like that
Me: I might be going [day]
Me: so we'll have a good luck charm for next game (;
Her: We'll see

Saturday
Me: hey hey Koala (= what you doing today
Her: Hii! I have graduation in a little, what are you doing later tonight?
Me: loose plans for the [team].. you wanna meet up for the game?
Her: I'll be done at 8 so let me text you thennn
Me: sounds like a plan babe

8 pm
Her: Bae
Me: hey koala (; you all done graduating?
Her: Yees
Me: champagne time
Me: call you after this period

*call her and have loose conversation and plans to meet later, she's with her friends unfortunately*

10 pm
Me: when you guys are done eating you should meet us at [bar]
Me: also fuck the [team] :p
Her: who are the [team]? (dodging first text)
Me: my name is koala and I watch hockey ;P

*call her and she sounds drunk, decide we're gonna meet her at a bar*

I was a little annoyed at this point because she wasn't making it easy for me to meet with her. I had to persist, and I wanted it to be more water tight. I wanted her to make plans to meet with me, instead of me having to reorient my night to her. Nonetheless, I go to her bar with her friends with MaddHatter. We chit chat and MaddHatter has a target but can't get into a social mood. After talking with them and sitting with Koala for a while I say we should go to a different bar.

I noticed that once I started to engage the group as a whole more, instead of focusing on Koala, things started to move more in my direction. Koala wanted me to engage with her friends so that 1). they don't feel left out and 2). she can see whether her friends approve of me or not. Eventually, we decide to go to the next bar.

Apparently, Koala took me saying I flirt with the gay dudes at work a little seriously, because she was actually not down with my joke that I'm bicurious. She isn't down to fuck a guy that might also want to fuck guys. So I actually had to explain to her that while I do flirt with gay guys it's all just in fun, and I've had guys come onto me and I was disgusted, not intrigued, sexually.

We get to the bar and I lose the girls quickly. They leave to a gay bar next door to use the bathroom, and when they try to get back into our bar they can't get in because it's at capacity.
Her: So we're at [bar]
Me: lol
Her: We just had to use the bathroom
Me: *call her, laughing at her and making fun of her for being so silly. truthfully, I'm annoyed, but I can't let her know this. Though, she probably picked up on it a little bit*

Her: Guess where we are
Me: do they have margs (thinking my bar)
Her: I think
Her: [bar] again *cheesing emoji*
Me: and just when I thought you weren't basic
Her: I ammmmm

After this I ghost for a little bit. I consider approaching other girls because this is really annoying. But I know that I want her, not another girl. I wait until 1 in the morning, and then call her again. She went back home. I tell her I'm coming over, and she wants me to. Why the fuck wouldn't she just tell me when she was going home and to come? I think it's because she wanted me to persist, or that she planned on calling more closer to 2. Hell, she could have been about to text me. Regardless, I go over. I fuck up because during our flirting I tell her that she is annoying for running all over the place, shows my outcome dependence. It was honest, I suppose.

I fucked her very well. It felt great to sleep with her again, it having been over a month. Really missed that ass. But I rewarded bad behavior, didn't I?

God damn, I really need more experience with relationships, man. Pulling a girl and sleeping with her is one thing, but liking a girl and consistently sleeping with her (at this level of maturity) is really testing me. She's not easy to handle, that's for sure. She's single and sleeping with other guys and told me this. I'm fine with it since I'm doing the same thing, but I can't deny the fact that I want more commitment from her. She totally flipped it on me. Her boyfriend getting tactics worked, except their very success hinders my potential and mindset in getting her to want more commitment.

Will go back to texting her every 3-5 days. She explicitly told me though, that she thinks we should only meet up like every month or so because she can only handle fucking me that much, and that she likes where we currently are. I tire her out after like 2 rounds and I'm wanting to go for like 7 lol. At the same time, it could be a shit test. I feel like she's constantly playing games like that to test me, which is what makes it so frustrating.

Just had a tinder date with a freshmen. Cute face, very nice legs. I want to bend her over and destroy her ass. Very compliant texts until I told her that I could pick her up. Slow start on the date that eventually got better. Fucked up with a huge sexual window. She told me that at a party she was showing a girl her tits (after being a total nerd before this - secret dirty girl (; ) and I reinforced her frame that that's cool and gave stronger eye contact. I SHOULD have made things more sexual here, eye fucked her, or grabbed her leg. Instead, I only made the sexualizing a soft note, and then pissed in the bathroom.

I kept conversation fun after and did escalate. Should have held hand-on-leg contact longer. I would only give her jabs and maybe 3-5 second holds. We warmed up the most at the end. She asked me what I was doing the rest of the day - a window for getting her to my house. I told her, and then suggested we do something else. I should have had a second location to take her other than my house beforehand, as nothing came to mind. Because I didn't have a specific suggestion, she was more willing to go and do her open-schedule volunteer service. So, by the time I did ask her to listen to music in my car / at my house, she said no because it makes her feel uncomfortable. I told her that's fine, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable and she was happy about this.

Overall, I think she was mature for her age. I just wish I was smoother about getting compliance on the date. Just because she was super compliant over text doesn't absolutely mean she will be when you're in person. The date, overall, went well, and I kissed her at the end next to my car. Got a huge smile afterward, and she wanted more. She said it was nice meeting you and I said, yea, take care (= and didn't give her definite plans to meet later.

I'm thinking that I'm gonna ask her to have a drink tomorrow night after her test. Because if I don't, then I likely will not see her when she comes back to town. Maybe I will, but at that point I'll be seeing other girls, I'm not sure I really want to put that effort in....

So it's a matter of how and when I text her that I had fun on the date, and that I'd like to see her again before she returns home on Wednesday... got some brainstorming / research to do.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I was a little annoyed at this point because she wasn't making it easy for me to meet with her. I had to persist, and I wanted it to be more water tight. I wanted her to make plans to meet with me, instead of me having to reorient my night to her.

Why the fuck wouldn't she just tell me when she was going home and to come? I think it's because she wanted me to persist, or that she planned on calling more closer to 2. Hell, she could have been about to text me. Regardless, I go over. I fuck up because during our flirting I tell her that she is annoying for running all over the place, shows my outcome dependence. It was honest, I suppose.

Thanks Hector.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Venice

Slept with Venice again last night.

Texts after a month and a half of ghosting:
Me: hey hey Venice, long time no talk.. got swamped with grad school stuff and had to go awol for a bit. how's your adventurous life?
Her: Hey you.. You went awol?! I'm in Orlando right now but come home tomorrow.. What are you in school for again?
Me: yess I had to hide in a cave and flex my [grad school] muscles for about a month *bodybuilding emoji*
Me: now I'm back amongst the world hungry for booze and cuties returning from disneyworld ;P
Her: Hahah how did you know I was at disney??
Me: haha oh of course
Me: you were there for the swamps and alligators
Her: I was pretty much just going for the best mom award, no big deal..
Me: must have been some weak competition (;
Me: haha what'd the little one think?
Her: She seriously had the time of her life! It was pretty cute
Me: awww that had to be great (=

3 days later

Her: What are you doing tonight?!
Me: going to a lil fiesta for a club I'm in, then seeing where the wind takes me(;
Me: what's my favorite bombshell blonde doing?
Her: I'm having a drink now but I'm not sure after..

Her: Let me know where you end up
Me: gotcha, well I'm only staying for a bit, let's grab a drink once I leave
Her: Yes, please (I literally got half chub reading this at the time)
Me: where are you?
Me: closing out over here, bout to head to [bar]
Her: I'll finish this beer and come there
Me: sounds great (=
Her: Still there* (typo?)
Me: yess margin at [bar]

She shows up and tells me that she had been on a date with an older guy and the date was boring, she wasn't attracted to him, and texted me at one of the low points of the date. Sounds like this guy was doing classic behaviors guys think works with girls but don't at all. Showboating accomplishments, acting higher value than her when he's not, basically being a douchebag to try to impress her (all ways of him qualifying himself). And she shows me texts from another guy who's tried to meet up with her / engage in conversation with her 7 times, just totally chasing her, and we laughed and made fun of him. And that her ex husband (no more ring on her finger) used to be terrible in bed and be a very selfish lover.

My coworkers immediately left me alone once she sat down with me. Like they all got up and left haha. I think they were leaving anyways, but I thought this was interesting. I did introduce Tuna to her, since he was there. We had a drink and then I started whispering in her ear that I wanted to fuck her brains out. She gestured with her hands that we should just fuck here, on top of the bar. We call an uber to her house and don't waste a lot of time, soon heading to bed for several rounds. Her pussy is sore this morning.

I did bust inside of her by recommendation of Franco. Though, I am worried about it. Strong swimmers in the family, man :p and if I had to raise a kid right now I could wish all my dreams about graduate school goodbye. She's on the pill and says she's very good about it, though. But hey, what's done is done, nothing I can do about it now.

Feel like I got her back, for the time being (=

Other Girls

I was out on Tuesday and got this hot asian girls number. Would have gone for instalay but she said she had to go home like right after I met her. I was slightly drunker than her and I made a crucial mistake as I was getting her number, I ignored her question because of my preoccupation with my phone. It came off as though I was drunker than I was, which can ultimately make her question my value in the act of asking her out. It appears as liquid courage, instead of confidence. She hasn't replied to either of my texts.

Wednesday night I kissed a lesbian chick at a bar who told me that she's lesbian but was willing to make an exception for me, possibly. Little tiny blonde, super cute. Her friend wouldn't let her go home with me, if I remember right. I was really fucked up. We're texting and I just now asked her to get a drink. We'll see where that goes.

Also have a lead with Tinder, been getting better at texting conversations.

Social Circle

Since I've been going out so much, I feel very social recently and I'm hitting levels of social calibration I haven't in a long time. Learning a lot about exuding value in the way that I speak, as well as cutting to deep dives quickly, when possible. Was just invited to a bar for some free drinks by a very cool natural who bartends at a high-end bar down the street from mine. It's an odd thing to be slightly nervous to hang out with a guy because he's that cool. I'm going to stop in and chit chat before I start the rest of my night, I think. Would be an excellent friend to make if we end up hitting it off. I've seen this guy cold approach some banging girls with such smooth confidence, I wouldn't be surprised if he studies game.

Couple other guys I've gotta text about hanging out. Got a long wait before hearing back from graduate schools, so I'm gonna get a big boy job for the time being and grow my social circle as much as possible before I leave the city. I want to be able to do exactly what I've done here in my next city, just faster.

Great outlook right now.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The girl next to me at graduation was a model. We flirted the whole time (her ass was fucking amazing, despite the gown), but then as soon as she got her diploma she diced out. I added her on instagram and dm'd her with a response back. She has a boyfriend of one year though, so idk how aggressively I'll be going for that one. Gonna follow Hector's insta game and try some things on my own.

Recently had an emo girl who's visiting town open me at a bar, ignore all my friends even though she knows them too, and show strong interest. Alas, I did not lead us elsewhere because I was with the boys. I think if I can get ahold of her on social media (maybe as a reply to her story in a dm to start a conversation) I'll be able to get her out for a drink / coffee. Last time I tried to pull from this social circle I didn't strike the iron when it was hot and didn't text properly. I'm held in a pretty damn good regard with these guys as of now so maybe this will be different. Have to just focus on law of least effort and do no chasing whatsoever.

Just had an awesome christmas party with all the high school folk. I did pretty damn well socially and the night was very fun. The girls I used to hang with turned into total sorority sluts, methinks I can pull one of them soon. The one that shows the most interest isn't very attractive to me though - she's got a good face and all but her body is meh and her personality sucks. The other girl that I have my eyes on looks very similar to Koala and cheats on her boyfriend all the time. We went out to the bar after and some blonde recognized me from the bar I work at and opened me. I couldn't get compliance because I was fucking trashed and had a pretty hard time pulling though lol. I barely remember any of it.

About to have to become completely independent financially in just a few months. Need to change some of my lifestyle and spending habits. Will be putting together a list for 2019 goals soon.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Alright, I'm fucking hungry.

I've been inspired by Hector's insta, Ambiance's LR's, and the visible changes that so many on the boards here have gone through. But this is more than inspiration.. it's HUNGER. BigS / Seth's post reminded me of myself when I started (though I don't fully know his abilities) and brought me back to that mindset. That obsession, tweaking, taking failures as opportunities for growth.. the warriors smile.

Let's go motherfucker.

FR: Drunk Words are Sober Thoughts

The boys are back baby. Most everyone is graduated or back in town and we're being absolute degenerates lol. Homeboy almost fucked a stripper, Maddhatter fucked a bartender, the rest of us are too busy getting shit housed and laughing about dumb shit.

Last night though we're out playing pool and chilling and this teeny tiny blonde comes in with two gay dudes and checks all of us out. Maddhatter slowly eases into talking with her and chatting her up, and then buys her a drink. I can't comment on his game unless he asks me about it - he'll get defensive and he does fine for himself anyways (mostly).

Right before we leave the bar I cold approach a 3 top with a hot blonde at one of the seats. I have used this tactic before and seen it go well. You go up, approach the group and ask if they're having a serious conversation with a cocky smile. It puts all the attention on you and is ballsy, but if they accept your frame you're okay. Then you say to the group with a few looks at your girl, "I just thought your friend was super cute and wanted to talk to her... you guys mind if I steal the show for a sec?", and if no one objects you're good to proceed.

I do exactly this and they let me do it.. and I get the blondey's name. Oh wait. I've approached this girl 3 fucking times lol.

Once at book club, and again at a bar last year. And here I am, again, opening her. I've heard stories about guys doing this during day game but it's never happened to me. Lol fuck. So I tell her where we'll be going and eject... there's no chance she's down judging by her body language.

At the next bar I see some old friends and chit chat with them. Then bounce back to some girls from HS. I try to move touch on this girl's wrist and she moves her arm away so I back off and continue conversation casually. Because I was calibrated about it they were cool with it.. just a slight blemish.

Again we bounce to another bar, this one is PACKED with my highschool. I'm immediately hunting for pussy. Some freshmen girls open me because they know me I guess but they weren't hot enough. This super hot HB8 blonde girl is talking to Maddhatter and I join their conversation, and kinda steal her away. I talk with her drunkedly for about 10 minutes about... lol fuck I was to drunk to remember. But I do remember this.

At some point she goes, "yeah I have a boyfriend" and I go "oh okay I didn't know that. Well, I wanted to fuck you, but if you have a boyfriend I get it". She immediately gives me the eyes and is clearly turned on. But then she says, "so-and-so already fucked you".

I don't even know the bitch she's talking about.. and last I checked I haven't fucked anyone in this girls grade.. she's about to be a junior.

I laugh and tell her exactly that, but that if I did it must have not been too memorable. I see her groups mother hen looking for her, and trying to facetime her so I eject shortly after this.

But, I think that the boyfriend this was bullshit or negligible.. considering she brought up how I've already fucked this other girl - it was directed towards why she couldn't fuck me. She said that as a way to say "because of reputation and social circle pressure.. here's a reason for me to deny you, in addition to the boyfriend". Right? Or am I being to self serving?

Either way, this ought to be interesting. No one at my high school talks to girls like that. ;P Let's make this a fun weekend.

BigS

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue,

I love this FR man! Glad to see that you were out having fun with your buddies, and generally not giving a shit, lol.

Right before we leave the bar I cold approach a 3 top with a hot blonde at one of the seats. I have used this tactic before and seen it go well. You go up, approach the group and ask if they're having a serious conversation with a cocky smile. It puts all the attention on you and is ballsy, but if they accept your frame you're okay. Then you say to the group with a few looks at your girl, "I just thought your friend was super cute and wanted to talk to her... you guys mind if I steal the show for a sec?", and if no one objects you're good to proceed.

This is an interesting opener. You'll read in my FR from last night that I ran into trouble when opening one girl in a group/couple. Specifically when you address the friends and ask if you can steal their friend, is this what you normally do? I seem to remember reading that you should not even acknowledge her friends when talking to a girl, but I think I may be thinking of this too rigidly. When do you acknowledge the friends vs. ignore them and focus on your girl?

At some point she goes, "yeah I have a boyfriend" and I go "oh okay I didn't know that. Well, I wanted to fuck you, but if you have a boyfriend I get it". She immediately gives me the eyes and is clearly turned on. But then she says, "so-and-so already fucked you".

Hahaha sounds like you were on your game man! I love that feeling when you're out at bars and you've already opened so many girls and have had minor successes such that you just say whatever the fuck you want to girls and nothing matters lol.

Sounds like you had a great night man :)

BigS

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Friday

Went out with the guys again.

Had one of the best meditation sessions of my life because my light timer malfunctioned and what I thought was going to be 20 minutes turned into almost an hour of meditating. Haha, shit man.

I started the day super fucking geared up to crush pussy, I felt the animal in me. Then I meditated and calmed down to a way that I was simply happy that I could see my good friends that day.

Utility doesn't always meet goals.

But yeah then we went to Maddhatter's and drank, went to a bar, came back and hung out for a while. The rest of the guys wanted to go to this sports bar and we went. I eventually became extremely uncomfortable because of the way people were conducting themselves.

I try to be as understanding and nice as I can to people that I don't fully follow. Yet, there were times where I clearly said shit that was out of line in the standards of these guys. In the past I've blamed them for being "pole in the ass" but I think at some level I'm just being uncalibrated. As in I'll say something that I thought might have been funny / related to the moment but unintentionally, and, implicitly offended someone.

So, my bad.

Anyway, I leave to my coworkers, get handed drinks and black out.

Saturday

Tonight was a learning night.

I texted my coworker to meet up and met him at our bar.

I'm dressed to fucking kill.

It had been awhile since I'd seen him so we caught up and drank. We flirted with the girls that were also off all the while - it turned into a really fun time.

Going to the next bar was kind of a struggle because two of the people I work with wanted to fuck but still feel the need to be quiet about it. Eventually, after persistence, I get my man that I met and this other guy that never comes out to hit a "dudes" bar. We grab a drink there and I run into a couple people. While I'm talking to people I know, my coworkers finish their drinks, and I come back to bring us to another place.

Next place is a gay bar. I compliment this dudes long, curly hair right after I get my drink. We start talking. I start talking to this HB5 indian chick after and she's clearly into me. I rope back to the curly hair guy (who's now clearly gay) and chit chat / flirt. During this convo I build a lot of energy with the entire group and start teasing the rest of them. There's this super cute HB8 blonde chick there, wearing a white fluffly sweater.

I introduce myself and steal her away for.. not even a minute lol and the gay dude starts asking us to kiss. I talk to her about some sign language shit that she misinterpreted from my body language - apparently she teaches it. I get the whole group going and clearly run shit as some new guy intercepting their group. This goes on for a bit.

Eventually I start to isolate the blonde and get her sitting in the booth with me. She's touching me exactly as I am her and we're having a good time. I start to notice the HB5 indian girl getting jealous, since my coworkers never even joined me or any of the group. :p

I continue at it and eventually start teasing the girl about the gay guy asking us to kiss (THANK YOU UNINTENTIONAL WINGMAN) after deep diving her. I go in for a kiss and she smooches me right back.

God damn, I haven't kissed that hot-a-bitch at a bar like that for a month or so.. that felt good.

I pull off after a couple woo's and wow's and keep talking to her. Then I started to try to move plans, but the group dynamic is to stay at the bar. So, I adapt my plan and try to ride it out while keeping my girl close. Problem is I didn't keep escalating. What I should have done is keep making out with her here and there and getting her horny.

Eventually it all goes back to how it started with me occupying the entire group I just met as the source of entertainment, at least with the dialogue between me and the gay guy. Then, some other dude comes into the stream of things and steals the gay dude away.

Immediately I move the two girls to another bar and the walk goes well. Once we're there they don't like it, and we basically use it as a bathroom break before going to a burger joint.

At the burger joint I totally lose hold of all I've built up.

The indian bitch turns salty as shit. Probably because she didn't get any dick.

The blonde and I are still vibing, but she eventually leaves to the bathroom. At this point I turn to the indian and try to lock shit down to make sure she's comfortable with me taking her home.

After 2 or so minutes of talking she seems super comfortable with me and like she's down. We were both smiling at eachother. But then, she switches the frame to a logistics problem where they live 20 minutes out and my girl has to stay with her. I ask a few questions and she hits me back, while she becomes more and more absorbed in her phone.

My girl comes back and I try to recreate the dynamic we had going but it's not there on both ends.

So, as a hail mary I ask the girl to come over with me and talk. She follows. FUCK. I totally should have escalted here and pulled her into me. aaaaaaah. Okay

Anyways I give her this fuckin spheel about how even though I like her and she likes me, the chances are that I'm not going to see her after tonight, and that I want to keep hanging out. She, unbeknowest to the thing her friend said (I think), says the same logistics issue. So then I ask her home, and she goes, "oh, no... I don't think that's gonna happen". After this I get her number but she overtypes it and I look at it like wtf? and asked her to correct her "mistake" and she laughs and agrees then fixes it... I'm honestly not sure if the numbers real.

We go back to where I was sitting and I try to smooth it out, but it's like totally fucked at this point LOL.

I tell them I'm taking a piss and I come back to empty seats.

Back in the saddle again.

That was rough.. but overall fun haha. Will text her tomorrow for shits and gigs.

Oh yea, and I have a date with that lesbian girl tomorrow >;)

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Been thinking a lot about shit and, I'll admit it. I'm a fuckboy.

From the way that I come off to a lot of people, to the occasional outbursts of laughter AT women for getting mad over something small / being ditzy about something, to my ability to sometimes put on a facade in the pursuit of getting laid... yea. Yea, I'm a fuckboy haha.

I feel like Koala and Venice are using me for sex, mostly. Perhaps this is out of the frame I put off though. It's important to have the frame of being a sexual man, and for girls that you want to have a purely sexual relationship with, even more so.

But I guess I'm becoming ready for an actual girlfriend.. or else I wouldn't have a problem with this. Or rather, I'm becoming ready for deeper emotions with at least one of the girls I'm seeing (going both ways).

It's been slowly building, but Koala's texts to me last night, among other behaviors, made it pretty clear.
Her: *snapchat to show me she's out*
Me: *snapchat to show her I'm going out*
Her: *snapchat of her and her friend*
Me: *snapchat of my face*
Me: *snapchat of my friend*

Her: Hey
Me: ay babe what you up to
Her: Drinking duh
Her: Do you miss me
Me: eh, a little bit ;P
Me: I'm leaving to [bar] in a sec
Her: I'm in nyc or else I'd make you come over
Me: lol
Me: well have fun ;-*
Her: Thanks I'll eat some pizza for you
From the way she texts I feel like she just wants my attention / validation.

But is this a bad thing? I've been taught so much to NOT be that guy that gives women validation.. but the more I think about the subject and everything I've learned about it.. that's simply what needs to be tempered originally - and then as the relationship grows you should continue to validate her with both attentional needs and sexual needs.

Is this just simple banter between us and she actually misses me?

I guess what I'm saying is that I won't be capable of becoming and actual lover until I have a deep and meaningful relationship with a girl.

BUT this isn't something that should be done as a WAY to get "practice". I've had Richard and Hector tell me this both explicitly and implicitly.

Also, I think that when the good emotions that I give girls when initially approaching them, because I'm an attractive man showing interest in them, wears off - all they see that's left is a player.. and I don't want to be just a player anymore.

Just some thoughts I had to get down.

Happy new year everyone.

Also... I made a pact to not drink the entire month of January last night.

Day game will be interesting over winter.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just went out sober to a concert with some of the same guys as last night.

It's fucking true dude. It's mostly about the social momentum! "Social lubricant" just makes the socializing happen faster and easier. We mainly just sat quietly before the concert started, I made some jokes about drinking water, and eventually everyone, drinking or not, started to open up.

But the thing is, that the guys that were drinking weren't actually being more social than me, really. They seemed a little more relaxed, sure, but that was about it.

Then I felt a whisp of approach anxiety with this hot black chick, and it hit me that the EXACT same feeling happens to me when I'm fucked up except its dampened the fuck down with alcohol. If it's my first approach, yea I can still need that little push. And the exact same shit as with day game, and talking yourself out of it.

Word, I'll just grindstone the fuck out of my amygdala until it's gone. *grindstone noises*

I did eventually talk myself out of it fully because it appeared she had a boyfriend, though haha. I'll definitely have to put in some real ass work going to popular bars where I'll not give as many fucks about being rejected. Then, as Rob said, be able to pull in almost any social situation.

We watch the concert and it was fucking great. One guy was playing and just having the time of his fucking life, being goofy and not giving a DAMN. He looked so happy. It hit me again, that happiness is a state of mind.

You take those several realizations, and you take the shit I told Toby about it not being the illusion of the man, it's the man, and I literally just hit epiphany city. I was fucking HIGH. I'm still energetic as fuck, and I already crashed from coffee and napped much earlier today. I nearly felt manic just before I left.

Like I'm not even kidding, my eyes were dilated and I was smiling and laughing my ass off. I had emotional overflow, I simply couldn't contain myself.

And this is day fucking two?

Like what in the hell?!

That all said, I don't think I'll necessarily be great at approaching just yet. The anxiety is still there, and I noticed that now I'm HYPER aware of everyone's reaction to everything. It's not all dulled, and the subtleties are so much more prominent right now. Then there's of course the technical aspect. Perhaps I'll bring to the table what Ajay said he has, that sparkle in his eye ;)

Afterwards I went to my bar and ordered a virgin margarita and talked with my coworkers. They seemed drawn to me since I was glowing haha. I said a social mistake, because when deep diving the bartender I don't usually talk to, I mentioned that I think that marriage is a "terrible thing" with a goofy smile. I could feel the vibe get slightly cut.

Oh shit.

This is exactly like that FR I wrote back in my old school, "In My Element", about how I could feel everyone's vibes X100 and their frames, and all that shit. Lol damn, feels good. It will probably pass, but I'm enjoying it rn!

Okay anyways, that was a social mistake because her parents have a very happy marriage and she's only had a few relationships. I could have EASILY made it fine because we were talking about her wanting to become a lawyer and how being a family lawyer is kinda shitty. I know how bad marriage is and how nasty it gets because of Venice and because of all the babble you from MWGTOW.

So from there I could have simply said, "personally, I think it's about the connection. When two people are in love and the love is there, it's real. Why do you need to make it legal? Fuck, go ahead and having a wedding! But the moment you make it real, you're taking a risk. But I get it, you know, acknowledging that and not taking it personally is a hard thing to do."

But, I didn't think to say that. Next time it comes up, maybe.

I keep talking with everyone though and ended on a good note. The point is, the whole interaction was crystal clear to me.

While I'll probably be eating my words and want a drink this weekend, I won't do it, and I'm gonna get some really good experience this month.

EDIT: Actually in regards to the marriage comment, I'm just a fucking idiot. I forgot her parents are quite recently divorced. So that just made the vibe fucking weird because it looked like I was trying to strangely put my toes in that water.

Lol yep, can still be a self-serving, self-absorbed muthafucka, whether I'm happy, energized, and ecstatic or not!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Reflection on Wednesday
I think that the concert got me hyped as fucking shit, and some of my inaccurate beliefs were alleviated. Those at once, gave me a ton of energy.

Oh, and it's also a rebound affect when you drink like I do to not be able to sleep as well after you stop drinking :p

Still meant a bunch of shit I said, but yea.. I was bordering hypomania (or something like it) after that show.

The concert got me so high though, because I love music and usually I'm drunk for shows. This was mainly just the effect of the show, no alcohol to dampen my sensations or stimuli, methinks.

Thursday
I went out and played pool with Day One. Not many girls worth approaching, and those that were were very clearly with guys (like 3). I did open a cute brunette but she was with a fatty who immediatley pulled her away to get food. I should have been more aggressive.

Tonight I think I'm going to a show and then going out after I work out. Should be fun.

Side note

Stop trying to fuck any of your coworkers. You'll become a bartender faster if you're in the friendzone. If you see a window take it, but don't be so active about it. Sounds weird but something I thought of today. Rumors swirling about your sexual actions/statements will almost certainly crash down on professional advances, even in something like the service industry.

Peoples reasons for saying why they don't want you in the position may not actually come from a place of genuity, and it's very easy for people to twist shit just because they think you're a douchebag for openly saying you're trying to fuck so and so.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
FR: Sober Night Game - Day 4

FR: Sober Night Game - Day 4

Concert
I went out to a jazz concert by myself. I was being pretty stiff at first, and eventually opened up to some guys next to me just to get the conversation ball rolling. I talked to them a bit and they eventually ejected, but then came back to say a few more words.

In between acts I sat down at an open table and two older, drunk gentlemen struck up conversation with me. The guy asked me if I was out alone, so my vibe must have not have been very confident yet. Frankly, it wasn't. I chit chatted with them and we had somewhat of an interesting conversation. It's a lot harder for me to bullshit convo's when I'm sober, I've noticed.

The next act pretty much isn't my kinda thing and so I leave and call my friends, hopping into my car. Two guys aren't really sure what they're gonna do and the other two are doing sketchy shit that doesn't involve the sober lyfe. And then rudely the guy tells me that it's a blow party (which I don't mind attending, I just wanted to be social) and he thinks I want some so I can't come, but to meet him at a bar.

Little Freakout
Then I get a text from the other guy being sober with me and he says he drank. I get super stressed and flooded with thoughts trying to basically convince myself to drink. I was angry and frustrated. This whole thing started to seem really stupid to me.

I grabbed food and cooked at home, then did some breathing techniques to calm me down. I read Rob's LR's, which helped me SO much. I wait for a text from my friend to meet him at the bar and he's not responding. I go to the bar and he's not there - and I didn't feel like approaching the girls at the bar, despite some of them being hot.

Feeling Things Out
I drive to my bar to see if anyone's there, and it's pretty dead. But I feel my vibe invigorated seeing everyone I know. Plus my hot coworker gives me a really good look because she loves my outfit. There's a guy I met when I was out and about drinking last year and we shoot the shit. He thinks I've been drinking because of the vibe I'm putting off, which is high energy at this point.

The bartender asks what I'm gonna do the rest of the night and I tell him I might just go to a popular bar and see what happens. He tells me that's something that he's done in the past and it can be fun, eventually saying that if I'm in a mood like I am that he would do it. I give him a devilish grin and say "wish me luck!" and head out.

On the way over I see the drunk people walking being fucking idiots and chuckle to myself about it. In line to the bar three guys in front of me just got denied for a dress code policy at the bar next to us, and then keep talking shit about it to the next bouncer and this bar, and get denied here too. All because they had to run their mouths...

Fumble and Interception
I get in and head to the bar deeper in the pit. There's a cute blonde next to me I can tell is looking at me through her peripheral. I open her with "how's your night going"? and find out she's a graduate student in my school. Her friend runs up to me and tells me to keep talking to her and literally green lights me, saying, "she's the kind of girl that would go home with you, but she's not a slut or anything".

Bingo.

I chit chat with the friend for a sec and then yell at her to stop distracting me as a tease and go back to the friend. I pull her into me and we move around the group for a bit, where I try to deep dive her. We're holding each other, there's blood rushing to my dick, and this looks like a clear go, go, go. Arousal is fucking there. SHE EVEN TOLD ME SHE LIVES LIKE RIGHT NEXT DOOR WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF MEETING ME. LOL DUDE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

I move her a little bit and we keep talking, now the cheeks of our faces are touching. She seems buzzed, but not really drunk, so I'm comfortable with the sober thing (gonna have to ask Rob about that whole dynamic, too).

Then I start to fuck up, and ultimately fumble.

First, I didn't escalate enough. I should have been grabbing her ass, and I easily could have manhandle kissed her. Easily.

Then, I forgot what she did in graduate school, and called it something else. Lose points for that.

Then, I let her lead the conversation somewhere and didn't bring it back to what I was saying, which overall leads into my shadow gambit.

Then we spent way too much time looking for this picture of what she was for Halloween (how the fuck did the conversation end up here?), where it became anticlimactic for how much she had to scroll her phone.

Since I felt the vibe dying, I tried to make it sexual again by framing her as this hot teacher in grad school. She was down at first, but then started shit testing me and giving me dismissive looks. I laughed through them and tried to keep conversation going, probably eventually sounding stupid / needy because I saw how much the vibe went down.

I eject.

Eventually, I come back and she's on another guys lap. This chick wanted fucking dick tonight. Damn. Oh well, she was just cute.

Three Top
I putz around and eventually see my gay friend. I open with high energy and talk. He's not very bright, and usually just smiles at me for conversation. Lol. He's mad because I won't drink tonight, or for his upcoming birthday. I talk to some of the girls he's with and make fun conversation. The guys in the group are skeptical of me. I was wearing a black leather jacket, which I've noticed has a very polarizing effect.

While I"m talking to the gay dude, I see this super hot indian chick with huge tits stretch her arms up and her tits look fucking great. I literally have to pause conversation with the guy, and go over with the, "is this a serious conversation?" thing. The two girls seem anxious and unsure, and the girl I want shys away. I laugh and tell them to keep enjoying the convo about who's on the lease next year, and return to my squad.

No other approaches, I didn't want to mass approach with someone in my social circle there :p

I think that once I get in a social mood, I have to bring my vibe down a little bit. I was super high energy by the end. When I'm drunk and I'm also like this, all that's on my mind is sex, and I think overall that helps me a lot lol.

So tomorrow night I'll try a similar process, but this time once I'm in that super high energy mode, to tone it down a bit and focus on being sexy rather than all energy.

Super fun.

Also I noticed the facial expressions of people I'm passing way more. Girls can be creeped out A LOT at the bar by guys, man. Lol this is gonna teach me so much shit, I can't wait.

With that cute blonde though dude... my god. I tried to overgame! It was so clear cut, the kind of shit where I probably could have pulled her outside the bar in an alley or into the fucking bathroom and fucked her. Or, you know, her house 5 minutes away... lol jesus.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Freshman Date, Weird Girl From My Table, Sober Game

Thursday

First thing today is a date with that freshmen from December. Date goes well and I get her much more aroused & comfortable, but because of logistics I can't pull her to my house. Her reason to not go back with me this time was logistical instead of "I can't go because I don't know you" or whatever", which is good. Snag a good kiss at the end when I drop her off.

Next time I'll invite her straight over and I think she'll say yes. Also think I'll call her this time to get her warmed up, then ask. I think she's only fucked 1 guy, so comfort is big with her. Can't wait to bend her ass over and fuck her better than she's ever had.

Last Monday there were two girls at one of my tables who immediately asked me to sit down with them when I began serving them. High interest, so I did. I flirted my ass off the rest of the time, eventually talking to this black chick about meeting after when she was alone.

They leave me a note to come meet them at a hookah bar. Once I'm off I go and chat, and get physical with my girl. The logistics are fucked so I get her number and set up semi plans. It takes me two days to text her and then thursday we say we'll meet after work. I invite her straight over and she sends back "Hmm" so I don't respond. I get cut early and text her and she immediately calls me. We talk on the phone and there was one really good line. She was out shopping kinda far away.
Me: When are you gonna be close to me?
Her: Don't you think that's moving a little fast?
Me: Ha. No darling nothing like that. I mean.. when will I be close to you.. physically?

She pauses and then laughs like "oh my gosh what do I say" and I suggest a time and she's down.

The moment she gets over it's weird. She would be cool, sassy, and then suddenly sad all in rotation. There was rarely a moment she showed she was comfortable... and when she was she would try to tickle me and say "tickle tickle tickle" like I'm a 5 y/o. It was super weird.

Eventually we start hooking up, in the weirdest escalation, she would pull back from my kiss, then hold us there faces cm's from eachother, and then I'd go in again after a few seconds and shed' comply. Super weird lol. Soon enough I'm fingerblasting her and she's stroking my cock but when sex comes up she gets very quiet and starts asking me all these deep personal question like what my demons are and shit - waaaay too much for a ONS. I mean, I would be open to that kind of conversation with the right girl, but with her it came outta nowhere.

She was recently sexually assaulted and sex is weird for her. I explain my familiarity with the issue because of clients I've studied but also recognize the red flag. We go a bit farther, and I say we can take sex super slow but she's not down. I only persisted verbally instead of physically because of the circumstance.

But by the end I literally had to kick her out and she was lingering by my door and grabbing my cock.

I'm so glad she's gone.

Then I go out to my usual thursday spot and find a girl I know to get the juices flowing. I dip from her and then some guy recognizes me from a party he saw me at months ago and I start to hit it off with his whole group and talk with their girls. Within minutes they invite me out with them to a club and I comply. I'm totally hitting it off with this one dude, it was like the moment we locked eyes we knew we were on the same page.

I dance at the club and kinda game this blonde girl they're with, but the black dude that ran into me was clearly tryna fuck (and I'm assuming he had at one point). The blonde's friend is not very hot but really into me, but I equally socialize with everyone in this new group and have fun. We smoke a little at their after party and by the end I have everyone eating out of my hands and giving me WAY too much power. Anything I said was funny and correct, because of how good my nonverbals were and how much attraction and respect I'd built between the guys and girls.

At the club there was a girl eye fucking me and I went over to talk to her, but she wasn't very social. I did get physical with her and grab her ass (she was definitely horny) but there eventually was a competition from like 3 guys for this one girl. I'm pissed I didn't just go up to her and kiss her, because she definitely wanted me from the way she was looking at me. Slim brunette with a squishy little ass, it'd have been a fun lay. I invited her to the after party multiple times but she had logistical issues, of course. Got her number but no answer. No shit lol it was a 1:00 AM club pull. Maybe should have texted her that night about the party and seen if she'd have changed her mind.

Friday

Had a coaching call with Hector. Great talking to the guy again. From the deal we made I still have a few left.

My night starts out at a concert with my Day One and some HS friends. My HS friends continually give me shit about being sober and I have to shake it off the whole time. We have a good time and I'm feeling sharper than ever. I'm still enjoying myself quite a bit.

Maddhatter eventually confronts me saying that "are you trying to bang drunk chicks?" and I tell him "no, that's not anything I want to do, and you're overestimating how drunk girls get". And then he says "yea but I could just NEVER go out to a bar sober like that", and I explain that you get used to it, I had a blast last night. And then, AGAIN, he says, "but dude.. taking home drunk chicks I jush.. ah".

He's not even fucking listening.

I tell him, "yo dude you're not listening to me lol. I'm not going after drunk chicks, that's nasty." And then he admits, "well dude honestly you make me feel like an alcoholic when I think about my own drinking and it makes me feel like shit".

Then I give him a confused look with a hint of disgust and tell him that what he thinks about with his own habits and his feelings on that is his issue, not mine. He gets a little annoyed by this (because I didn't tell him, no no no, you're not an alcoholic broooo) and we stop talking shortly after that.

Day One is getting anxious and wants to go out soon to pull chicks (thank you, motherfucker). We go to a pub that the HS guys are deeply in love with and I don't stay for more than a few minutes. I tell them we're getting food then probably gonna go try and get pussy and they AGAIN say something about drunk chicks. I laugh and tell them they don't get it, but to have a great night.

Really shows how judgmental these guys can be when I'm not doing the one thing that our friendship is based upon. Day One on the other hand, as been cool as fuck about it the entire time. Dude's my best friend and I can be 200% honest with him about shit.

Beginning
Anyway, we go out to a smaller bar to try and warm up. No talent. We leave to another bar and I see Koala through the window so we don't go in. Then we go to a gay bar to talk to a busser we know but he's super busy and doesn't look like he wants to talk much. Day One spots a girl that he likes and after we bide time (it was only 10ish and girls come out later than that) he asks me how he should open her. I tell him a technique that Hector just taught me and he goes and does it. Work like a fucking charm and he's locked in almost immediately.

I check up on him while I get a water, but I don't see any girls that interest me at the bar. He eventually comes to me and says that they want to go to a club and invites me to sit down. I wingman the shit out of it and we then go to the club.

Club
Kinda small dance club where most people get bottle service. I'm not totally in the mood to dance but eventually warm myself up enough to get down a little bit.

At one point I'm taking a break and sitting on a bench and this dude opens me and starts telling me how he knows everyone at this club and basically how high value he is and we agree how networking is super important and powerful. I explain that some people call it an "unfortunate truth" but once you understand and respect that information it because much more advantageous. Right after that he says, "so get to know me then motherfucker!" lol.

He ends up trying to sell me on himself by explaining his connections to the club, how cheap he gets bottle service, and how he'll get me a job doing shit at music festivals, etc. and so I do grab his number. Just like with girls, I keep talking to him after to cement the dynamic.

Day One is awkwardly dancing with his girl (he can't dance for SHIT lol) and looks indecisive and insecure on what to do. There's a blonde girl in red dancing in the middle of the dance floor and eye fucking the shit out of me. I thought about it but eventually realize this girl is thirsty as fuck and I'm not interested. Eventually I got a closer look at her face and she wasn't very good looking.

I open one girl while I'm dancing with my new friend's drug dealer and she's weird and kind all over the place so I don't engage because she seems like too much work. Then I see a really pretty brunette standing next to me so I open her and she seems interested. I ask if she's single and she's not but then I ask if her boyfriend is here, and he's not. Right as she's about to say "Yea but I'm still faithful" or something (that's how here tonality sounded) this other guy comes up and is checking me HARD.

He was standing very close to me with stone face and staring me down while I talked to her about what bar she works at. Then I'm introduced to the guy and I just keep up my friendly energy and good vibes, but this guy is baaarely budging. I think at one point that I was talking to her he went, "hey, buddy" and I outright ignored him. When I start talking to the guy I realize that he works at the joint bar that my bar works at and I'm gonna be seeing him at a company party in just a few months.

Overall, not good. If she tells him that I was probing for cheating on her boyfriend then he'll slot me into a box that makes me look sleezy among my coworkers, or potential lays at this party in a few weeks. I try to talk about our happy hours but this guy is not fucking friendly to me so after I get some failed attempts I touch her and say it was great to meet her, then to him, and dip back to Day One.

Day One is still being a total pussy about his girl so I literally pull him aside and say, "dude you're standing around looking indecisive and insecure. girls fucking hate that. you need to either start being more aggressive (I'd been telling him this the whole night) or we need to leave". He doesn't know what to do so I tell him I'm getting the car.

I get to my car and he runs up. He tells me he's gonna bust a move, and he'll text me whether to stay or go. I tell him okay and wait. He stays.

Solo
Now I feel like I've wasted most of my night because it's 12:30 and I have nothing going except social momentum. I drive to a popular bar. There's some guys freestyling in line so I jump in the cypher and shake same hands, while making friends with the bouncer. Further up the line the other bouncer hears the conversation me and my man have going about rap and let's us in early, which was cool.

I walk into the bar and see a girl I know and float around to her then tap her opposite shoulder. She's with a hot girl and so I get introduced. I start talking to them and sober January eventually comes up, with the girls saying how stupid it is. I wait a little bit with a devilish smile then flip them both off and tell them that I'm sober right now. Surprisingly, the hot girl lights up so I hold her by her back and sides. Her friends start pulling her toward the bar and I tell her to get me a water.

While they're at the bar some guy buys them all drinks and so he doesn't get my water (doesn't give her the compliance subconsciously). After I wait a bit I go over to the girls and the guy that bought all of them drinks sees me as a threat and dips out.

I give the girl shit about the water and then we talk about the guy buying everyone drinks. She says, "so I have to talk to him, just because he bought me drinks?" and I laugh and say that's usually how the transaction works. I grabbed her hand and said I think he thought I was your boyfriend. I should have made fun of him instead because that'd have built similarity. Then I tell her I usually don't buy drinks, which is qualifying myself. She says that guys don't really get it and I say "most guys don't", which is telling not showing, and again qualifying myself. But, we were just about to start talking about how guys and girls think (which is a perfect transition into sex talk and psychology - my favorite things), and her girlfriend starts bothering the fuck out of her with her boyfriend trouble.

I try a few times to become involved with the conversation, which could have been fun to look at the guys texts and give him shit because it distances my identity from his, but get shot down everytime. I stand there a while, but eventually say "okay fuck this" and leave to find new girls. I end up finding a friend of mine and he's in a fight with his girlfriend. After he gave up on finding his girl because she "left" the bar he starts gaming other chicks. I kinda wanted to jump in but just didn't feel the vibe so I stopped.

I'm considering leaving the bar at this point since it's going on 1:30, but see this super sexy girl leaning against the bar in way that shows interest to be approached. I talk myself out of my head and approach, and tell her how sexy she looks. She's interested with a yellow light and we talk, I make friends with her girls, and I'm holding her.

Eventually though, I ask her how drunk she is and she says "pretty drunk" and after screening logistics (she's only here tonight) I tell her that I can't be around her because I'm sober, then leave.

Lame, I know. But her friends were clearly hammered, she seemed drunk enough to be "drunk drunk", so I couldn't do it.

Fucked up that if I had a few in me I wouldn't care. She seemed stable and like she knew how to handle her shit - it's just.. I couldn't bring my mindset to doing that. Got in my head, I suppose.

Day One texts me "mission accomplished". Good shit. Glad I could help (;
Honestly I should have just taken a breather after that guy challenged me and talked to my new networking friend about pulling. We had been talking about game for a bit and right before I left he was talking to chicks. He seemed a cool, confident guy overall, despite being a little pretentious and qualifying himself.

Disappointed that I didn't get the cat, but I have that hot freshmen as lead and I'm going out tonight.

EDIT: God fucking damnit, I have a cold. Will power through but this will be a challenge.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Some changes are happening with my goal of bartending / place of work. When I went out with those people I befriended on thursday, the guy I was bromancing with offered me a job of any kind at this new place opening up so long as I show I can handle the work (service industry, that is). I found out the place is growing and actually quite successful.

I went to my managers and asked again about being promoted to bartender since there's multiple openings at our location now and was recently informed that there will be no internal promotions. At first I thought I can just tough it out and get a few months of training, but then the guy texted me about the new gig (across the street, actually) doing open interviews.

So I headed into the interview still in uniform having just got off my shift and sat down with the GM. I barely had to sell myself at all (I suppose from his familiarity with my bar and my fundamentals) and he told me that he would train me as a bartender so long as I had the chops.

I've put some thought into it and I think this is the best option for me right now. I'll admit, I'm gonna miss my coworkers and the return of all the younger college girls at my tables (I've gotten 3 numbers in the past few shifts), but that's something I can get myself anyway if I just hang out at my old bar and continue to do shit on campus.

Long term, this is the best decision. It's a risk, and a leap of faith, but hey sometimes you have to do that.

I'll be telling my managers pretty soon about what I'm about to do if they're not willing to promote me, no hard feelings.

Basically, I can't allow my own comfort to hold back my growth and I think it's time to get serious.

I've been signing up for dance lessons and attending a lot of free events in my city. This sober month has shown me that there is so much that I haven't been working on or accessing that I've wanted to on a deep level for so long.

I'm so glad I took on this challenge for January.

There are some bitchin parties to attend at the end of the month / beginning of February.. but no way in hell am I going back to the level of drinking I was at.

About to rewatch my coaching session with Hector and go out of an awesome girl's birthday tonight in one of my social circles.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thursday

Went out for the birthday party. Took me a while to get the ball rolling but I finally did and was having fun. The club we went to was the same as last week, and once I was inside I was being much more social. Right when I felt it was time to approach the group moved to the next bar.

Next place I keep the social ball rolling, and notice more how the girls we were with started to "move in" on their targets as the clocked turned later. I didn't work hard enough on this petite brunette and my buddy was trying for her (seemingly to no avail) and this meh blonde girl was pushing onto me, but I wasn't interested.

I saw a girl who was at my old school and approached her after talking / flirting with an old coworker and her friend. She was very nice and bubbly at the start, but soon after fizzled out and it reminded me that she's just really nice up front. Her friend was much more receptive to me but once her friend fizzled she did too. At some point I got the original girls number so I could meet her at an upcoming music festival.

Friday
Went out to a few parties. The first one was dope and I should have stayed their all night. I went with Tuna to his girlfriends sports' team party, which I have a player reputation at. They also know about Venice because Tuna told them (but ultimately because I told Tuna, bleehhh). They didn't like that I was sober and would fleet from conversation within 15 seconds. ALL of them were glued the fuck to their phones. I get bored and leave back to the other party.

At the old place I run into a girl who I almost got on a date last year around the same time. She was friendly but eventually I find out she has a boyfriend. I try to flirt with this hot red head but so many guys are all over her I couldn't get more than an introduction - no hook. We chit chatted and danced at some other points.

I approached the beer pong table and got next game, and easily merged into the group with everyone being receptive to me. I ask the hottest girl to be my partner and her friends seem to like me. Eventually I find out that she also has BF but was nonetheless receptive.

A tinder match hits me up and so I try to meet her but then she flakes.

So, I go to my usual bar and see what's up. I almost talked myself out of it but I'm so glad I went. When I'm there a girl I know totally throws herself at me and I have to run away lol. Then I see two cute girls, one HB7 brunette, one HB7 blonde and I open them with the "is this a serious conversation?" and they smile at me and say no it's not. I tell them that I thought both of them were super cute and I wanted to say hi. They're excited and take the compliment. I run BMOC game with them, with a dash of being nicer for attainability and eventually (kinda a ballsy move) ask both of them if either of them are single.

One has a boyfriend who's standing right next to them, and the other doesn't. I switch gears to her and find out she's a feminist (lol yeeees) and have to persistently ask her questions, escalate touch, and make good emotions happen before she finally opens up. Basically, she was skeptical of me because of her identity, and here this high energy guy in a black leather jacket cockily comes up (masculine features) and is showing sexual interest. Everytime I got her to open up she was happier and happier and we eventually start hitting it off. She was being a total bitch at first and then was fully invested in conversation.

My intuition says I'm still not gonna be able to pull her though, so I set up coffee with her. As she's typing in her number, Koala texts me "Hue". She comments on it and I just swipe it away and keep talking to her. This is actually REALLY good because of how she might interpret that exact text. It accomplishes preselection, but also kinda looks like Koala was pleading with me. Hopefully, and I know I"m being optimistic, she interprets the situation as me ignoring a girls texts, leaving to the bar by myself, and her sending a "Hue" as a result of me ignoring her. As in, I'm some guy that just left his main girl and an recently open on the sexual market.

I know I'm speculating, but that's totally possible.

I leave on a high note and she's been very receptive over text.

Koala called me drunk and I'm not talking to her anymore. She booty called me and then said I couldn't come over, and was basically trying to make a dynamic where she can ring a bell and I come over for sex, and was being a total condescending and controlling bitch. She, again, said "I have 10 guys I can text right now to come and fuck me" just to try to leverage that to my submission. I just told her "real mature. well you better text them". She said she will and started to rant about it so I cut her off and said "I'm really turned off by you saying that. Talk to you later *click*".

I muted her on instagram and I'm not reaching out to her again.

Saturday

Had a GREAT work shift and that tinder date circled back.

When I get off I meet her at a club and eventually find her, and she is ON me. Really cute petite blonde. I let her go to the bathroom and lose her for half an hour, trying to find her. In the mean time I danced and talked to people I knew.

I finally find her and she's receptive. Turns out I got her number during St Patricks day at my old school 2 years ago lol.

Her friend knew me from a party last year and I talk to both of them. We talked about our old schools, music, and general banter. I used mostly physical arousal with banter to "game" her. They're not very exciting but my girl is hot so I keep it up. Some guy tries to steal her from me by doing some bullshit with glasses. I let him do his thing and the moment he gets his attention off of her I sneak around and pull my girl into me while teasing her and soon she's sitting and then grinding on my lap.

From here I sit with her and kiss her once, and she went from holding hands with me to grabbing my dick. She seems a little drunk but still in control. Some guys next to us start trolling that she's lesbian and that I'm wasting my time with her. She was clearly horny and a bunch of guys started to circle around us once I had her turned on. I need to get her out of here with me. Unfortunately, this idea became tunnel vision.

Her friend is clearly becoming a barrier and is ultimately how I fuck up.

I ask my girl if she wants to keep hanging out and she does. I ask if her friend is gonna be an issue, and she pauses and says maybe. I try to pull her out with me a few minutes and she gets upset and says she can't leave her friend. I turn to her friend and suggest we all go to a different bar.

They're down and we go. I sit in the booth and they sit on the opposing seats. Fuck that. I see a funny object behind the bar in my line of vision and tell her to come over here so she can see it. I persist once, she comes, and I immediately go to holding her.

She takes my hand and puts it on her pussy, now that we're hidden with the table. I rub her pussy above her jeans as I casually continue conversation with her friend and her. She's starting to groove herself into my hand, the friend HAD to know something was going on.

I start grabbing her ass and she takes my hand and pushes it underneath her for the best angle on her pussy. I'm pushing my fingers into her lips and can feel where she wants it. I can tell she's getting wet as fuck and anxious, and I just keep talking to her friend as if nothing is going on.

Then, that guy that tried to fight me last week is there, shit faced, and he comes up to our table saying some shit about making babies and grabs the friend and pulls her outside, aggressive as fuck, and I think starts kissing her outside. My girl reacts, very worried, and jumps up and goes after her.

Should have just stayed at the table, probably, but I go with her. We get her friend back inside and sit back down. I resume touching her pussy, but this time slip my hand beneath her jeans so it's only her underwear in the way. She's losing it and grabs my dick. I consider pulling her into the bathroom (and it locks) but I can't think of a smooth transition. I try to make the friend go and buy pizza right outside but she won't.

Then I start whispering shit in my girls ear about going somewhere privately but she's unsure and keeps saying "maybe". I start to ask if she'll come somewhere with me and she's not giving me anything, even though I'm literally there rubbing her snatch. I turn to the friend and ask if I can steal her away for a second - it's last call.

I pull her into me near the wall and try to yes ladder her coming with me but now that she's physically separated from her friend she keeps looking back at her with a worried look. I walk her through a plan --> we leave to hang out some more and I drive her back to her friend house after. She says she wants to but is torn because she's visiting her friend and is only in town tonight.

Here I fuck up and start chasing. I tell her that "she's here with me too" which doesn't supplement her emotional tie to her girl. I didn't pull her into me enough, either. I continue with my "plan" and we go back to her friend and I tell her. Her friend is green lighting her to go with me but my girl is upset now and doesn't want to leave her friend because she feels bad. I try to convince her and she's not having it, the friend just called her uber. I felt like a total bitch while I tried to convince her to come with me because it was needy. Let the power dynamic shift too much.

Three things I could have done.

1). Been aggressive before last call and fucked her in the bathroom after actually getting my fingers in her pussy sitting down. I doubt she'd resist if I'm literally bringing her towards orgasm in the middle of the bar.

2). Left to the bathroom myself so her friend could have wingmanned for me and told her it's 100% okay to go with me, then came back and resumed physically escalating and pulled her when she was super horny, instead of the clumsy way I tried.

3). Probably the best option was to just keep hanging out with the girls at the one's apartment, let her slip into another room, and then fucked my girl at her apartment. That way she wouldn't have felt bad about leaving, and the whole conflict wouldn't have been there. By trying to separate the two of them, I created negative emotions and ultimately fucked it up for her and myself psychologically. I accomplished this last September (LR: Fuck Me On This Porch, except the roles were switched between the girls.

Overall I felt like a creep at the end because the bar was quieting down, too. Super weak.

Well, I have a date planned Tuesday, coffee planned with a girl from one of my friends tables (she approached me before they left lol), should have a day for that freshman girl, and then need to set up a coffee date with that girl from Friday.

Leads, leads, leads.

Also, I'm gonna try to set up a somewhat planned 3-some with Thing 1 & 2 for my birthday next week. Brainstorming right now.

For such a shit night last night, I think it taught me a lot and I'll grow from it!

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Well holy shit, I'm a Tribal Elder.

I'm honored and humbled haha. I assume the change is part of the transfer to the new forums.

Regardless, thank you to Chase, Franco, Hector, Richard, Nick (Pretty Decent), Grand Pooba, Remy (RDawg), The Tool, Seppuku, Fuck This, Ambiance, Fog, Rob, Sandman, Jake D. (Smurf), Marcellus, and anybody else's name that I've forgetting that have provided inspiration, great support, and extremely useful information in my personal growth. My life and outlook on life have changed in many ways since I stumbled on this site during a moment of desperation, and I'm more excited than ever for what's to come, the lessons to be learned, and the things I'll be capable of while working towards the man I want to become. To all contributors, you are appreciated.

Let's not get too emotional though - it's a rank on a forum hahahaha.

Thursday - Old Lay Reaches out from a Snapchat Story
Went out after reading Chase's 3 different aims while going out article and it was very helpful. It's been a struggle of mine to adapt to the night that I want to have and the night I'm most geared for when I constantly have improvement and approaching in the back of my mind.

One of my very good friends asked our group chat who wanted to go to an alternative band's concert. I called dibs and met up with him after working out. It was a much older crowd and I maybe saw one girl worth approaching. So, I made the night about having a good time with the pals I came with. I used to be a lot closer to this guy in particular but since he's returned from college our differences have become more apparent than our similarities. We watch the show and enjoy ourselves.

I end up posting a snapchat story of the show during a visually captivating moment. A few hours later this girl who I'd totally forgotten about that I fucked last year replies to it and starts asking me what I'm doing for the rest of the night. I point out that we haven't seen each other in a while, and she reciprocates the acknowledgement. I lead and say we should meet up if she's not too tired (it was getting close to 1:00~) and she's down. Soon enough I'm at her house and she's sucking me off before we fuck.

The point I'm trying to make here is that even though social media can be a pain, and annoying, and superficial, AND very distracting... it's got a lot of benefits. Girls / guys see you doing cool stuff, and then they want to spend time with you. Because you're a guy that does cool stuff lol. I hadn't expected anyone to hit me up, but from posting that, she saw it, starting thinking about my dick, and hit me up with a window for sex. Then a real cool guy who I haven't seen in a while also replied to it and wants to hang soon.

So, social media done correctly can help ya out in alotta ways. Look at Hector's insta for fuck's sake lol.

Right now I'm tryna use it to pique interest in Thing 1 & 2, who have been snapping me since I reached out earlier this week.

Have a closing shift tonight so will focus on being productive until then. Going out Saturday. Next week is my birthday and I don't work as much so that should be an action packed week.

Freshman girl is stressing over midterms and can't meet up until after and the girl from my bar said the same thing but was super apologetic and talked about rescheduling so that'll probably be fine. As for the other leads, ghost town.

Thinking of a way to reach out to Venice and get her on the phone soon...

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hue said:
Well holy shit, I'm a Tribal Elder.

I'm honored and humbled haha. I assume the change is part of the transfer to the new forums.

Regardless, thank you to Chase, Franco, Hector, Richard, Nick (Pretty Decent), Grand Pooba, Remy (RDawg), The Tool, Seppuku, Fuck This, Ambiance, Fog, Rob, Sandman, Jake D. (Smurf), Marcellus, and anybody else's name that I've forgetting that have provided inspiration, great support, and extremely useful information in my personal growth. My life and outlook on life have changed in many ways since I stumbled on this site during a moment of desperation, and I'm more excited than ever for what's to come, the lessons to be learned, and the things I'll be capable of while working towards the man I want to become. To all contributors, you are appreciated.

congrats bro

what a journey its been eh. i look up to u so much so it feels cool that u mentioned my name

we're gonna crush it so heavy this year

>