Don't want to have sex in case of pregnancy (even with condom)

michaelahuja

Space Monkey
space monkey
Alright so i’m super paranoid about accidental (or purposeful by the girl) pregnancy during condom use. Condoms are only 85% effective during typical use over the course of a year (the studies are few and far between, and don’t really provide any reassurance). So if you’re hooking up with a random girl, not only can you accidentally get her pregnant during condom use, she can force pregnancy by taking your condom out of the garbage and inserting your cum into her. These scenarios make me super paranoid of having to pay child support for 18 years. How can you possibly have one night stands with a peace of mind?

Furthermore, im travelling to Australia from Canada, and looks like they have reciprocal child support laws, meaning if I impregnate a girl in OZ, my government will still come after me to collect child support. This is why i’m thinking of getting a fake identity down there and never revealing my true identity to girls. Always going to their place, never using a credit card around them etc. This is for the possibility of pregnancy and the girl NOT wanting an abortion. The rules are so sexist. Am I overthinking this?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah you're being super paranoid. Tbh there's a lot of stuff that's worse that can happen with sex than getting a girl pregnant God forbid.

Anyway.

You have easy options:

1. Always use your own condoms.

2. Do not climax, people would say there's no point in doing this blah, blah, blah, but if it keeps your mind sane then pull out before you climax.

3. Flush the condom down the toilet, or do what I do and just take the condom was it out in a sink, then put it in a napkin or paper towel and put it in your pocket.

4. If you're really paranoid get a plan b pill.

michaelahuja

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sub-Zero said:
Yeah you're being super paranoid. Tbh there's a lot of stuff that's worse that can happen with sex than getting a girl pregnant God forbid.

Anyway.

You have easy options:

2. Do not climax, people would say there's no point in doing this blah, blah, blah, but if it keeps your mind sane then pull out before you climax.

3. Flush the condom down the toilet, or do what I do and just take the condom was it out in a sink, then put it in a napkin or paper towel and put it in your pocket.

So as long as the condom doesnt rip during sex (You can test this afterwards by running water through the condom), you should be fine right? Assuming there were no leakages around the base of the condom?

And by worse things I assume you mean rape allegations and STI's?

Sub-Zero

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes you also fill the condom up with water and you try to squeeze it a little to see if there are any leaks there. Squeeze it lightly towards the tip to see if there are any holes. This is of course after you wash the cum is washed out.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant by what I said God forbid.

You honestly can't help much if it rips during sex, even when you put it on the correct way, shit just happens and in that case take it out and give her a plan b. You'll know if it rips if the pussy feels too good and warm. If you feel that, take shit out asap.

Ambiance

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don’t want to drive because I may get in an accident.
I don’t want to go in the ocean because I may get stuck in a rip current.
I don’t want to go outside because I might get sunburned.

You NEED sex. Pregnancy is a risk for partaking in it. There are many options at your disposal to seriously mitigate this risk. The bottom line is don’t let any ejaculate get in her (precum probably is fine, but precum after you’ve already ejaculated may not be).

Personally, I try to use condoms, and in relationships I go raw but always pull out. If the girl is religious about birth control I cum in her. Has worked great for me.

michaelahuja

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ambiance said:
I don’t want to drive because I may get in an accident.
I don’t want to go in the ocean because I may get stuck in a rip current.
I don’t want to go outside because I might get sunburned.

You NEED sex. Pregnancy is a risk for partaking in it. There are many options at your disposal to seriously mitigate this risk. The bottom line is don’t let any ejaculate get in her (precum probably is fine, but precum after you’ve already ejaculated may not be).

Personally, I try to use condoms, and in relationships I go raw but always pull out. If the girl is religious about birth control I cum in her. Has worked great for me.

Good point for sure. Thank you kind sir.

master77

Space Monkey
space monkey
Are you experienced in seduction of girls

Hello,

I am in very beginning of seducing girls world.I am looking for experienced person/mentor/wingman to boost my real hands on learning.Is there anyone from the UK?Especially London?Or anywhere from the world?

I really want to learn and so eager to achieve.

Thank you.

jakesykes949

Space Monkey
space monkey
Sub-Zero said:

Anyway.

You have easy options:

Basically this, dude. If you have sex and use a condom (and/or she's on birth control) there's such a small chance of her getting pregnant it probably won't even happen.

If you want to be extra safe though, you could get a vasectomy.

>