are puaz losers?

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Man i have to ask a very tough question.
when i got into seduction,i imagined a seducer is a guy like james bond.
someone who knows how to handle any social situation,someone skilled,well off,charming and with super tight fundamentals.
yet I am in a whatsapp group with a bunch of seducers and only a few satisfy this image.
most puaz that i have had the misfortune to meet,
are guys who have read every article of gc but still have victim mentality,entitlement ,bitterness ,very poor fundamentals,meagre results and when i point this out to them,the reactions are usually very hostile and explosive.
something else i have noticed,the few guys who are good and normal would never react like this
for example, say you walk up to me and say,
"ree : your girls are ugly"
i would either try to do something about my purpotedly ugly girl,or i would shrug and ignore you,both ways,nothing anyone can say would make me explode with rage.
however in my experience most people take any criticism very badly,
and this just does not affect their seduction only,most puaz i know are jobless or they have very low value,on top of that ,after reading countless articles,they walk around life with a "i know it all attitude"even though they have no credible achievements.
what is your experiences for those of you who have hang around puaz?is the same true for you guys too?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ree,

Ree said:
though they have no credible achievements.

In their defense, it's better to be an asshole in a 'don't talk about fightclub' world. :)

Ree said:
what is your experiences for those of you who have hang around puaz?is the same true for you guys too?

They just like most people in the media, or anywhere. You bullshit about how good you are..... more often. I am sure and confident that you have meet guys who are somewhat successful, but they are "koo koo".

"Koo Koo" means some level of painbody.
I am sure if we hang out, i can point something "lame" about you.

Learn from my mistake, try not to be aggressive with your labels but be aware of bad info, and manage time spend with people who is technically wrong in what you believe. That is your fundamentals. Your fundamentals is mostly Girlschase?

Zac

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
I've never understood one's desire to be "PUA" its fuckin stupid.

The goal is to just be a sexy attractive and powerful man that women chase after. The end goal is to become a seeming natural. Approach 3 girls that give you interest and go home with one with minimal effort.

Not go approach 30 girls and finagle and do routines to get a girl to think your kind of funny and then go home and "run game" on her.

Yes your right in your assessment Ree.

radeng

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Ree,

There are losers and winners in every group.

I would consider anyone who has studied material to get women without figuring it out for them selves a PUA. By that definition we are all PUAs here. I guarantee there are a ton of socially awkward weird dudes on these boards and I guarantee there are some major players here and guys with tons of experience. I hope, I'm in the latter category. But like any group you'll find the most vocal and active PUAs are probably newbie or super socially awkward people who have a new found hope for being cooler in the future. I was weird AF in my late teens and early 20s and shitty with chicks. Over time, I got very good with almost every different form of socializing. So yeah. There be a lot of losers who are probably the most vocal about game, but don't be too hard on em, most of them are just a shittier version of us and can most def improve and be cooler over time. It's also worth mentioning that I don't believe in bad forms of game. Why I love Chase is he teaches fundamentals first. When your fundamentals and vibe are down you can make just about any style of game work with a little tweaking. I think I could make mystery method and routine stacking work great now. However, there was a time that knowing all the routines in the world would have rarely gotten me any pussy. Same with crazy RSD style game, laid back natural GC game, or any other style you can think of. Once you get your vibe down they can all work, without fundamentals and vibe none of them will work.

radeng

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
radeng said:
I would consider anyone who has studied material to get women without figuring it out for them selves a PUA. By that definition we are all PUAs here.

I agree with that definition actually. My point was more so that yes you have to go through a PUA phase but the end goal is to be able to just go strike up normal conversations and be perceived by anyone watching as a normal interaction.

In Orlando there were a bunch of pick up artists and you could see them coming from a mile away at the bar. Which is fine but you eventually want to graduate from PUA and at least make the appearance of a more normal socially suave man. Unfortunately many of these guys never improved past this point and were stuck in PUA guy mode and never got good results.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase said:
I like this topic, Ree.

My thoughts are pretty much what the other guys said.

I started typing a response a few days back, then fleshed it out into a full article on the subject... article's here:

Why Are So Many 'Pick Up Artists' Uncool?

Chase
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG,
a full article...wooh,now i can die happy.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
radeng said:
Ree,

There are losers and winners in every group.

I would consider anyone who has studied material to get women without figuring it out for them selves a PUA. By that definition we are all PUAs here. I guarantee there are a ton of socially awkward weird dudes on these boards and I guarantee there are some major players here and guys with tons of experience. I hope, I'm in the latter category. But like any group you'll find the most vocal and active PUAs are probably newbie or super socially awkward people who have a new found hope for being cooler in the future. I was weird AF in my late teens and early 20s and shitty with chicks. Over time, I got very good with almost every different form of socializing. So yeah. There be a lot of losers who are probably the most vocal about game, but don't be too hard on em, most of them are just a shittier version of us and can most def improve and be cooler over time. It's also worth mentioning that I don't believe in bad forms of game. Why I love Chase is he teaches fundamentals first. When your fundamentals and vibe are down you can make just about any style of game work with a little tweaking. I think I could make mystery method and routine stacking work great now. However, there was a time that knowing all the routines in the world would have rarely gotten me any pussy. Same with crazy RSD style game, laid back natural GC game, or any other style you can think of. Once you get your vibe down they can all work, without fundamentals and vibe none of them will work.

radeng

good point radeng

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
This is why I refuse to meet guys involved in the clowny Mystery pickup stuff. Might just be my city but I notice that most guys do not really approach, at least not to the level you see in the vids, very rarely do I see guys do it and it is usually urbanized black guys that do. Most guys I see with above average and hot girls are out in large social groups socializing, they are not really approaching and shooting pickup lines. What is worse is a lot of these pickup guys tend to not want to really better themselves outside of doing approaches, it is so fucking strange, like robotic approaches is all their game and life revolve around.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Chase that article hits the target. And it applies to disciplines other than meeting women as well.

Reminds me of the Motivational Memes along the lines of "Do you want to LOOK rich, or actually BE rich"

I particularly like your points:
the guys who are successful, don't want the label and don't want the attention. They just want the results.
The guys who are successful, don't go to the hottest clubs, and instead focus on places that they can have a higher success rate with women less "On-guard".

This brings me to the discussion of what is the "end point"? I don't think living the life of Hugh Heffner or Dan Bilz-whoever is going to result in long term happiness for 99.9% of men. I think most guys just want to get good enough that when they meet that special woman, once twice or three times in their life, that they can be sure they won't screw it up. AND have the confidence to know that if that relationship does not work out that they are capable of meeting another woman of that caliber.

Truth be told, if you are a guy in your 30's or older, if
1) you have a house, car, and a career that pays enough for there to be discretionary spending,
2) you have enough social skills to be likeable by men and women both platonically and professionally

you are miles ahead of the posers who want to have the label of "PUA"

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I never brought this whole "happiness" and "will it make you happy?" garbage. Lets get real here, most men will give an arm and a leg to live like Dan Bilzerian and have that sort of a life. Anyone denying it is just envious, the issue is most men do not want to make the sacrifices and do the legwork needed to live that life.

If there is one issue I see pervading throughout guys who get into game and post on boards like this, it is the issue of ego.

In order to get good, you have to admit you suck. You have to admit that the issue is not feminism or women's standards but your own lack of appearance and approach. In many ways you have to admit some harsh truths and mainly admit to yourself that all along, you were wrong and those cool naturals you envied so much just figured it out well before you did. Most guys who are in game cannot do that, they have to satisfy their ego and take the mindset that they are right for being social outcasts poaching on girls late at nights by themselves and the guy actually having success is wrong.

Then here comes the worst part of it all, the ego is so big it even rationalizes a lack of success as "sex isn't important" or "more to life than pussy".

If you genuinely believed that, you would leave the forum and stop looking at game material cold turkey. You would be done, finished and never look back at this stuff. You would have found your greener pasture whether it is milking cows or woodworking, not spending time on a game community. Yet deep down there is the denial and this inability to admit the truth about yourself, that quite frankly you suck. You are a weird awkward loser that creeps girls out and you are in the wrong, not society.

These guys cannot admit to themselves that:

1. They want to get laid a lot or at least get hot girls.

2. They suck and do not know how to do it.

3. They are the ones in the wrong, not society.

But enough guys get to that point and now, you cannot progress past the first step which is admitting that you want to get hot girls but just suck at it, you don't understand certain things and need to work on bettering yourself.

Instead it is guys going out making a fool of themselves, failing after a lot of trying but doing it the wrong way and then falling into denial about why they came to pickup in the first place. Now a game community turns into talking about politics, videogames and ancient philosophy. All of that time, wasted. No progress made at all.

All because a loser had an ego and now fell into denial about what he came to game for in the first place.

Zanardi

Space Monkey
space monkey
when i got into seduction,i imagined a seducer is a guy like james bond.
someone who knows how to handle any social situation,someone skilled,well off,charming and with super tight fundamentals.

Same here. I am a big fan of James Bond movies and what you described is a reason for this.

I don't remember seeing anybody getting even 1% close to James so I often believe that his character is tweaked by psychologists who collaborate with the film makers so as the character has the most success with the audience. But reading this topic and Chase's article, I start to believe that these persons exist in real life as well.

I don't consider myself a PUA. I do daygame in downtown Bucharest and Bucharest malls once winter came. I know and see every night I go out that I have so many things to learn, the first one being to fully get used to the idea that I can strike up conversations with girls on the street. However, so far daygame brought me a girlfriend so all I have to do is to approach and refine my style. Then, there are clubs and different other events happening in Bucharest, at which girls may be. There is so much more to explore and I know I will soon have to make real sacrifices, which I am willing to make.

Maybe there are James Bonds out there.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Z the James Bond moments do happen. Mainly when you don't really care if it works out and leave your mind open to not missing the signal from the right woman, at the right time with the right logistics.

Spyce D

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I never brought this whole "happiness" and "will it make you happy?" garbage. Lets get real here, most men will give an arm and a leg to live like Dan Bilzerian and have that sort of a life. Anyone denying it is just envious, the issue is most men do not want to make the sacrifices and do the legwork needed to live that life.

If there is one issue I see pervading throughout guys who get into game and post on boards like this, it is the issue of ego.

In order to get good, you have to admit you suck. You have to admit that the issue is not feminism or women's standards but your own lack of appearance and approach. In many ways you have to admit some harsh truths and mainly admit to yourself that all along, you were wrong and those cool naturals you envied so much just figured it out well before you did. Most guys who are in game cannot do that, they have to satisfy their ego and take the mindset that they are right for being social outcasts poaching on girls late at nights by themselves and the guy actually having success is wrong.

Then here comes the worst part of it all, the ego is so big it even rationalizes a lack of success as "sex isn't important" or "more to life than pussy".

If you genuinely believed that, you would leave the forum and stop looking at game material cold turkey. You would be done, finished and never look back at this stuff. You would have found your greener pasture whether it is milking cows or woodworking, not spending time on a game community. Yet deep down there is the denial and this inability to admit the truth about yourself, that quite frankly you suck. You are a weird awkward loser that creeps girls out and you are in the wrong, not society.

But enough guys get to that point and now, you cannot progress past the first step which is admitting that you want to get hot girls but just suck at it, you don't understand certain things and need to work on bettering yourself.

Instead it is guys going out making a fool of themselves, failing after a lot of trying but doing it the wrong way and then falling into denial about why they came to pickup in the first place. Now a game community turns into talking about politics, videogames and ancient philosophy. All of that time, wasted. No progress made at all.

All because a loser had an ego and now fell into denial about what he came to game for in the first place.
Great words , brother.

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

woah,some bitter truth pills thrown around there

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
The guys that I see saying this tend to have girlfriends (that they don't want to be exclusive with) and/or they aren't doing anything that's some great mission or accomplishing some major achievement.

There is more to life than pussy, AND sex is important. But unless you have the option to hit pussy all the time, and then you instead choose that bigger mission and purpose, people that say this are just rationalizing (like you say).

Hue

Ree

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The guys that I see saying this tend to have girlfriends (that they don't want to be exclusive with) and/or they aren't doing anything that's some great mission or accomplishing some major achievement.

There is more to life than pussy, AND sex is important. But unless you have the option to hit pussy all the time, and then you instead choose that bigger mission and purpose, people that say this are just rationalizing (like you say).

Hue
yeah,it sounds to me like that fox from aesops fables,he couldnt get the grapes and so dismissed the grapes,saying they are not even ripe anyway.
that being said,I do think they is a point of saturation,where someone can spend too much time on game to the detriment of his life,I for one easily get addicted to approaching,I sometimes regret the amount of time I spent gaming,I probaby would have been better off if i had reduced it,I think its a touchy topic with a lot of grey area

>