Approaching a girl after she has seen you staring

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey GC ,
I had gone to the library today and saw , really cute girl
However all the seats beside or opposite her were occupied. So I just sat on another table just a few meters away. There was a guy she was talking to very enthusiastically (smiling,laughing a lot. :(. ). However they didn't leave together.She caught me looking at her a couple of times and we exchanged glances. Is it safe to approach now , that she has seen and made eye contact with me already or should I leave it, as it would be creepy? What's the consensus

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sup ma dude!!

This is possibly to late a reply for ya but this depends a bit really yah?? If the glances ya exchange were warm an inviting definitely if the glances are more are ya still staring at me? proceed with caution.

Now if ya don't approach, ya kinda creepy cause she'll always wonder why ya were looking an attraction for ya will fall if ya haven't accepted her approach invitation an followed up. AIs aren't sticking about for ya yah? They open an then they close. If the logistics were really bad at the time use the glance as a pre opener an ya can open her properly later yah??

So its been a few days, if ya havent seen her since an ya see her again an the glances keep coming just approach!!! Let go of approach anxiety an just do it yah?? Only leave it if ya not interested but if ya been staring ya definitely interested so make the approach. A few of ma mates sit an watch the girl of tha dreams an keep waiting for the perfect moment to strike or what they gonna say an they never end up approaching. Dont be that guy yah??

Okay so it might be her boyfriend? it might just be an orbiter who'll watch ya walk away with her!!! Heck if hes about ask her bout it so how do ya no each other yah?? If ya can be socially graceful her attraction goes up...jus saying!!!

Souvik99

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks ,man. And true I guess there's never a perfect time. We keep waiting for the moment when everything will fall into place ,but that never happens. Also what's the difference between a warm glance , and I'm really creeped out by you glance?

>