You know you can get non-flaky numbers in 30 seconds But you have to be creative

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So people (some people) are waiting for my field report (stay tuned!) and I'm doing things backwards, posting the lessons learned and takeaway first. As I learned from a famous managements concept. This is the second piece of takeaway and actionable advice. Here's the first one.

I've learned both from the interaction I've had and the ones I didn't have, from this nigh out and from previous times as well that a good life skill to learn is how to get numbers which don't flake in 30 seconds or less. For 60 Years of Challenge it's exactly 23 seconds, but that's probably marketing. And that's OK. 30 seconds is a fine, round number.

Objective: get her phone number or equivalent contact info if you are not an American which doesn't flake in 30 seconds. It's quite a useful life skill for day game, public transport, hired guns (shop assistants, hostesses), even chaotic environments like night outs.

Hint: you have to use a crutch for this one. Here's the only pointer I've found on this forum. The last post in this thread. But that also takes longer than 30 seconds. It's OK if you have that much time, less convenient if you really don't have more than 30 seconds.

Personally I haven't tested 60 Years of Challenge's method yet. In fact I have a few of my personal challenges to work on before, challenges unrelated to this board. Not a complaint, just some personal context. Did I mention I'm doing this pick-up thing as a low-effort, part time hobby? (Rob, are you listening?) Still, I thought it's high time to brainstorm this idea. It's a creative challenge, I warn you.

First step: try to find out what the crutch is! It's so obvious, actually. But at first I'm curious if you can find it out by yourself. I was kind of thinking about it myself, too. It probably helps your create juices flowing better if I don't have to reveal the crutch to you and you figure it out all by yourself. If all else fails, I reveal it to you, don't worry!

Second step: Chris "60 Years of Challenge" used to sell this as an info product on his site, but not anymore. Seeing his website, I'm not sure how serious he is about his business. (If we are here, I encourage you to reach out to him an his contact page and ask him about his plans, at least as it relates to publishing this method for getting numbers in 23-seconds.) But it's not a big deal, I can tell you all the information in one paragraph of text, that should be fair use. But again, first I want you to be creative with it.

Chris "60" may be a gifted ladies men, and a cool guy. Whether or not he is an effective teacher is up to a debate, though. The way he described his method may work well in New York City but you definitely need to fine tune it to your location wherever you are. Or who knows? It may work well across the whole US. But I'm not an American and people definitely don't talk like this here. Compared to how international the readership to the main site is supposed to be, this forum is strangely still too US-centric compared to that.

Question 1: do you think this is possible at all?

Question 2: do you want to play creatively a little with this, or I should just tell you the info straight? The right approach is the creative approach, I tell you. In fact, you still have to be creative if you are outside NY or the US. And if all else fails, I provide you with the missing information. But only if all else fails.

Who's in?

Space

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: You know you can get non-flaky numbers in 30 seconds But you have to be crea

No one? No problem, I'm here to help myself and you out. With the help of James Marshall of The Natural Lifestyles. Not exactly 30 seconds, but here's one under 3 minutes. And one under 2 minutes. The closest you can get.

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: You know you can get non-flaky numbers in 30 seconds But you have to be crea

Gents, I need your help! This is serious. In the first and second posts of this thread I've talked about two different scenarios so far. This one is to continue on the second post when you have a little more than just 30 seconds, like 2 to 3 minutes. I got bored by this standard day game pattern I more or less borrowed from James Marshall and others:
Space said:
No one? No problem, I'm here to help myself and you out. With the help of James Marshall of The Natural Lifestyles. Not exactly 30 seconds, but here's one under 3 minutes. And one under 2 minutes. The closest you can get.
If we consider male to female or yin and yang relations a little deeper, nobody gives a damn about trivialities like what do you do for a living or what do you study or even what are your hobbies or even the same questions about not you but her. I just want to spice it up a little. Valentino argues that a lot of these plain Jane's who seem boring at first with no hobbies whatsoever can open up later after doing his crazy Valentino stuff on them. The problem is, I don't quite get the crazy Valentino stuff yet. But let's move on for now!

Our conversation on the topic with naturalmikey relates here from his ask me anything topic:
naturalmikey said:
a lot of numbers flake. but if you're getting them in thirty seconds you should have enough it wouldn't matter right? like if i get fifty numbers do i care if 90% flake? hell no, i've still got five dates. i've seen the videos where guys go out and get however many numbers in however long a period of time. i've never done it, but if that's what you wanna do i think it would work very well.
You didn't quite get my point Mikey. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. Now let me make up for my negligence! When me or James approach a girl in a big European city during the day and we don't have more than 2 to 3 minutes to the whole interaction it's clearly a totally different situation to your RSD friends getting into state and gaming whoever chicks they please as they don't really care, it's just a numbers game, during the night.

Let me further clarify! James Marshall and me (as far as I know James' game) come from the school of Fuck Yes or No. That means when we approach a girl we are genuinely interested in her, it's not just a numbers game and crazy state game for us, whatever sticks is fine, who cares. We simply have 2 to 3 minutes to the interaction because that's the reality of big city life is. It's either the girl is busy and going to an appointment or you are busy the same way. Or both of you are busy. On the rare occasion none of you are busy and you can go on an instadate. But it's the exception rather than the norm. That's what in my opinion Todd also doesn't get in day game. He assumes you have all the time when you day game or you day game when you have all the time. No, Todd, day game is about incorporating game into your busy daily schedule. Or at least it's equally part of it, not just going on day game missions in your free time.

One other consideration relating to the day game model presented by James Marshall, Sasha Daygame, and John Keegan in the above longer segment is that that they seem like they just like everything, even if they say a nice ass from behind they assume she is cute from the front and has a nice personality as well. The community as a large is more concerned by whether the girl likes you or not, they assume you like the girl already. But in this part of the world me and now inactive form member nad_bigger have the luxury of first world problem that our main issue is whether we like the girl or not, it's not whether she likes us or not. It's an important issue, but a separate one. Please see: Fuck Yes or No.

>