can a chronically tired person do nightgame?

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
i am extremely sensitive to changes in my sleep schedule.

it takes me a few days to recover from even 1 single night of staying up a few hours past my bedtime which is 10:30pm. the day after staying up late, i seriously feel hungover (even if i didnt drink)

i was at the bar the other night, it was like 11:30PM and i was totally ready for bed too. my mind wasnt exactly sharp and my vibe was pretty lame

but I'm really, seriously, super eager to put in the effort to learn night game...i wanna be going out 4 nights a week! i can see the growth for me being huge

what are my options?

i was thinking about rearranging my sleep schedule so that i would go to bed at 11:30pm. then i could go out between 8-11, then make it home for bedtime. oh, but wait, what if i have a chick with me?

sigh, maybe it is my destiny to be a daygamer...

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
you can have a flexible hour job. e.g. uber

then you can change your schedule to sleep 2:30 am every night
do night game
sleep late
wake up late
and do uber (or a flexible time job of your choice) in the afternoon

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Songbird-

What time do you need to be up in the morning? And how much sleep do you need?

If you can get up at, say, 8 AM for work, and you're good on 8 hours of sleep, then you should be able to hit the hay at 12 AM and be fine once you've adapted to that schedule.

The catch is going to be making sure you've organized everything well enough at home that you can fall right into bed as soon as you get back. And aren't shifting around tired taking 30 minutes trying to get yourself to bed.

Another catch is sticking to a strict "time to head home" schedule when out. e.g., if it takes you 20 minutes to get home, you've gotta leave by 11:35 PM (20 minutes to get home, 5 minutes wiggle room for parking/brushing your teeth/whatever).

You'll miss some of the choicest parts of nightlife... like the end of the night, when every girl's playing musical chairs (or is it musical cocks?). Or nighttime street game after the venues close. But assuming the nightlife doesn't start too late in your town you'll still have the earlier hours to grab numbers or find the occasional minx who went out early at night looking for a guy and snap her up before it gets too crowded and the competition shows up.

Also keep in mind there's a lot you can do in the evenings in most cities too. Salsa night, karaoke night, piano bars, ladies' night... I used to do plenty of weeknights where I called it a night before midnight when I had a corporate job. Even if you're not able to stay out the whole night, it still gives you plenty of time to chat up women, hone your social skills, and leave with a few girls' numbers or get the occasional early night pull.

Chase

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Chase,

I'm curious: What's the end of the night to you? Is it 2AM or 6AM? It varies by city and club, of course and your miles may vary accordingly. Let's take the latter example! For how long (I mean, for how many years, if you intend to do this every other week or so) can you train the human body to be flexible enough to wake up at normal times during weekdays, while in the weekends you intend to stay in the clubs until almost 6AM, after that, have a meaningful sexual experience (that is minimum net 60 minutes or more; but can you perform after 6AM after a night out?) plus time to get home, additional time 'til you get to sleep?

I for one usually call it the end of the night at around 2AM, even if the club is open 'til 6AM. I prefer going out on weekdays anyways. This topic isn't about me, but the one article I don't feel relates to me on Girls Chase is the one about Lowering Your Standards. As I can meet just fine girls I can connect to on some level before 2AM, in the club, on the streets, on public transport. Not every type of girls stays until almost 6AM in clubs anyways. The type of girls desperate enough to stay for so long may not worth it for every type of guy. YMMV.

It's not that I'm such a big seduction guru. In fact, about 80% of the time I have absolutely no clue how to act in a given situation, as real life just happens to be much more chaotic than the textbook cases of most 'seduction experts' which are all about you are alone, she is alone, and no distractions; this is 80% of the advice you get is about. But this can be a separate topic. My only advantage to the average folks who don't approach at all is that I at least approach in the other 20% of situations.

I guess lowering your standards-game comes to play when you stay until almost 6AM. But still, how flexible is the human body, your human body to meaningfully do that for long, accounting for additional time (and energy!) like a net minimum of 60 minutes of meaningful sex. Plus filler time.

OFF. Chase, if you are reading this: thanks for your lengthy replies to my posts elsewhere! I can get back to them some time later.

songbird fog,

If, for whatever reason you want to be in the clubs at the time just before they close at, say 6AM, you may try one person at Roosh's forum recommended: go to bed early, have a good sleep, wake up early, and then head to the club. You will be full of energy compared to everyone else. But personally I'm not that much into that kind of extremism. Disclaimer: yes, I referred to some tip from Roosh's forum, so what? Yeah, I know Roosh is crazy and all, but his forum has just much more members, posts, and ideas to ponder by the sheer number alone. Some of them you might even worth considering.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Space-

Space said:
I'm curious: What's the end of the night to you? Is it 2AM or 6AM? It varies by city and club, of course and your miles may vary accordingly.

Yes, it varies by local law and going-out customs in the area. The night ends at 2:30 AM in Washington, D.C., for instance. In San Diego it's 1:30 AM. In Tokyo it's often 4 or 5 AM. In Las Vegas and continental Europe it's often not until 7 AM. Usually the later the night begins, the later it ends.

Assuming Fog lives in an area where the night gets going around 10 PM or 11 PM, with the bars closing somewhere between 1:30 AM and 3 AM, he can get a little practice in on nights he goes out before midnight, even retiring at 11:30 or so. Of course if he's in an area where bars don't get going until 1 AM and everyone stays out until 5 or 6 or 7, he's probably out of luck with the sleep cycle he's got.

Space said:
As I can meet just fine girls I can connect to on some level before 2AM, in the club, on the streets, on public transport.

I guess lowering your standards-game comes to play when you stay until almost 6AM.

That's fantastic!

What that tells me is either a.) you live in a city with tons of really approachable, attractive girls, or b.) you don't have the "too high standards problem" I discussed in that article.

If you go out with a lot of inexperienced guys and try to get them to talk to girls, you will run into this problem where most women are not "good enough" for them. And only a few super hot girls are acceptable for them. Of course they're too shy to talk to those "see-one-per-hour" type girls because they're so inexperienced talking to women (because so few women are "worth" talking to to them). The goal of lowering standards is to get guys like this -- who so rarely see women who are "acceptable" to them that they in essence have zero opportunity to approach -- to actually go meet some girls.

If you already have pretty realistic standards (or happen to live in some city with a huge abundance of friendly, attractive girls), this is likely not something you have to worry about much/at all.

Chase

>